The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

One Day at a Time: A Message to Forum Newbies

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
"I am not there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday..."

I joined this forum less than 6 months ago and this post is specifically for other newbies who are browsing this forum.

There are on only 2 things that you have to do in order to be successful in using this wonderful place.

1. Read
  2. Take Action

Seriously. That is all there is to it.

No matter what questions you have, no matter what problems you are facing, there is someone on this forum who have already been there & conquered it.

Examples

I read this thread, by @Sean Marshall, and I TOOK ACTION starting my own company in a few days. He literally gave all the steps that I needed to get started.

I read this thread by @EarlOfChina, and I TOOK ACTION to test the concept. The results were incredible! 1 Closed Deal, 1 White Label Partnership & 3 more warm leads from the first 12 videos that I sent out. It's been so successful that I am going to be expanding it to be a focal point of my efforts.

I read this thread by @UnrealCreative, and I TOOK ACTION that very same night. Seems like a crazy idea to look for clients on Craigslist right? I spent 45 minutes and sent simple emails to a bunch of people all over the country. One of the businesses replied back asking for a website audit & what did I do? I sent them a video in the same format as above and BAM! He said it was "amazing" and I have a sales call with a perfect client from New York City on Friday.

I read this thread by @Johnny boy and I TOOK ACTION. Results are coming.

I read this thread by @AllenCrawley and I TOOK ACTION. My email marketing has never been better.

I have read many threads by @Andy Black and I AM TAKING ACTION to learn Google Adwords and I already have an Adwords client lined up thanks to my processes outlined above.

Read. TAKE ACTION. Fail often, and don't stop.

That is all you have to do.

Want to live in the Fastlane? Learn to use this forum correctly and you will make progress one day at a time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Thanks Kyle!

Not just for newbies but everyone needs a reminder sometimes as to why we're here. I know I just did...

Flybye

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 19, 2018
Cuba v2.1 (Miami)
Number 2. Might as well tell some to go jump off the Empire States Building. I have seen it happen. People read and study, but can't make that extra step to start number 2. It is like they freeze up. Frozen in the tracks of entrepreneurship time. They begin to have too many negative what ifs steam roll through their head. What if it doesn't work. What if I fail. What if I hurt someone. And they forget about what if I change people's lives. What if I grow exactly where I need to be?

Reading is one thing. Number 2 is just a whole different animal. Maybe we have it backwards? Maybe people should just do Number 2 then read Number 1 later to get help on how to fine tune? :clench:

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.