The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers & Much More

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Hey Fastlaners,

Does your business use social media? Do you use social media? For 2 years now I’ve been helping people grow there social media accounts at unbelievable rates using a variety of different methods. I’ve decided to bring one of those onto the Fastlane forums and offer it to all Fastlane members and lurkers. This will sky rocket your social media game to the top, it will get you more credibility in your industry, more fans and most importantly more customers.

Currently we’re offering our top notch services on the following platforms..

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Instagram

• YouTube

• Soundcloud

• Vine

• Google +1

• Pinterest

• Have a request? Just ask!

Facebook

$5/1,000 Facebook Likes
$5/1,000 Facebook Followers
$5/1,000 Facebook Photo/Post Likes

Twitter

$4/1,000 Twitter Followers
$4/1,000 Twitter Retweets
$4/1,000 Twitter Favorites

Instagram

$5/1,000 Instagram Followers
$5/1,000 Instagram Likes

YouTube

$7 /2,500 YouTube Views
$6/100 YouTube Video Likes
$6/100 YouTube Subscribers

Soundcloud

$4 1,500 Soundcloud Plays

Vine

$6/1,000 Vine Followers
$6/1,000 Vine Likes
$6/1,000 Vine Revines

Google +1

Contact me

Pinterest

Contact me

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you deliver your followers?

We use software that we created. There is nothing magical about it, we have the software create thousands of accounts using private proxies and then we have an automated system that delivers them.

Are the followers real?

No, many people refer to them as ghost followers, they don’t like, comment or interact with your account anyway. lYou may be asking yourself how it will increase sales for you and I’ll explain that right now. Would you rather follow or buy from a company with 200 followers or 8,000 followers. Not only does it increase your credibility but it also drastically improves your ranking so more real people will be likely to see your profile!

Do you offer any discounts?

Yea, if you’re making a bigger order I will typically give you some type of discount.

What payment methods do you accept?

Currently only PayPal.

Contact

Private Message
or

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Your ad has been approved albeit with some asterisks.

While I'm not a big fan of buying likes, I understand that no one wants to be the first person to show up to the party. So yes, buying likes can get you moving toward social proof, or at least, the illusion of such.

Good luck.

Viral

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 18, 2013
Estonia
I bought 1000 facebook followers from someone on blackhatworld.The profiles which followed my account were all fake.I mean i know they don't have interact and comment, but this supplier had given me followers which only had a profile picture and nothing else.

On another occasion and from another supplier i had people interacting.

I got 2 likes from 2000 followers and none of them had only a profile picture.They looked at least real, this in itself was pleasing and i think that those followers are much superior to those who only have a profile picture and do nothing.

What kind of followers are these.There seems to a cap between semi-fake and totally fake followers.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I bought 1000 facebook followers from someone on blackhatworld.The profiles which followed my account were all fake.I mean i know they don't have interact and comment, but this supplier had given me followers which only had a profile picture and nothing else.

On another occasion and from another supplier i had people interacting.

I got 2 likes from 2000 followers and none of them had only a profile picture.They looked at least real, this in itself was pleasing and i think that those followers are much superior to those who only have a profile picture and do nothing.

What kind of followers are these.There seems to a cap between semi-fake and totally fake followers.

Hey Viral,

Our followers aren't real. You probably won't get any likes from them as all the accounts are created by our systems. However, depends on which accounts you get followed by they may have profile pictures and bios. Some of our accounts have profile pictures and others don't.

Alot of the guys on BHW are using dangerous methods though so I tend to stay away from anyone on there. They don't use private proxies, they over use the accounts, they have horrible customer support. I'm not saying all of the people on there are like that but many are.

Thanks,
Tyler

D

DeletedUser394

So far so good. Past 2k

Some of the profiles are quite good and almost seem real.

Pro: Working quickly, realistic profiles.

Con: This is a big one.. all of the profiles are from Turkey.. 99% of them. I would have thought there'd be a mix.

It's not a huge problem for me because I'm just doing this for fun, but if you needed proper representation it would be weird for your business based in Boise to be liked by 10,000 Turkish people haha.

So far B+

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Could I by any chance buy 1000 followers or likes and then pay you $5 everytime I post something for them all to like it?

To everyone else as far as I've heard buying fake likes for Facebook will kill your "reach", so do a bit of research before you jump in as you may end up ruining your chances of your real likes seeing your posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Could I by any chance buy 1000 followers or likes and then pay you $5 everytime I post something for them all to like it?

To everyone else as far as I've heard buying fake likes for Facebook will kill your "reach", so do a bit of research before you jump in as you may end up ruining your chances of your real likes seeing your posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buying likes doesn't kill your reach and I'll tell you why.

It doesn't effect it at all as the likes are simple inactive, reach only matters when someone views the post, the bots don't view any of your posts so it doesn't effect the reach at all. I thought about this when creating the services and made sure that the bots never navigate to the news feed so your reach is unaffected.

As far as liking posts, you could just buy 1,000 followers and then buy 1,000 post likes everytime you wanted something to be liked.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

It doesn't effect it at all as the likes are simple inactive, reach only matters when someone views the post, the bots don't view any of your posts so it doesn't effect the reach at all. I thought about this when creating the services and made sure that the bots never navigate to the news feed so your reach is unaffected.

As far as liking posts, you could just buy 1,000 followers and then buy 1,000 post likes everytime you wanted something to be liked.

Nice, thanks for clearing that up, will do.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Here is a screenshot of the latest person we did likes for!

41c6a751be4ae6a621bf9a4552eb2db3.png

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
I received exactly what I was promised.

This is nice because I am recently changing branding and my domain name to my website. This is a nice boost to my new social media presence.

Tyler was great! I know have 1,000 Followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Still waiting on YouTube, but I just checked with Tyler now on Skype and he said that that it is in the works. I am purchasing more right now for one of my other websites.

Thanks Tyler,
Martin
www.constructiveroots.com

HumbleBeginnings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Aug 25, 2014

Speaking only for facebook,but I thought this would limit your audience reach for your posts? I think it wouldn't if you continually buy likes for your posts or pay facebook to have more reach with posts. Facebook is doing the exact same thing you are doing only they're lying about it. So in essence your service doesn't effect reach, but combined with the fact that facebook limits your audience for posts unless you pay does?

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Speaking only for facebook,but I thought this would limit your audience reach for your posts? I think it wouldn't if you continually buy likes for your posts or pay facebook to have more reach with posts. Facebook is doing the exact same thing you are doing only they're lying about it. So in essence your service doesn't effect reach, but combined with the fact that facebook limits your audience for posts unless you pay does?

Yea, although Facebook is going to limit your reach whether you buy fans or not so it doesn't really matter.

HumbleBeginnings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Aug 25, 2014
Yea, although Facebook is going to limit your reach whether you buy fans or not so it doesn't really matter.

That's what I mean they limit your reach and when you pay more to expand the reach of your posts facebook won't discriminate between real likes and fake likes in the selection of that expansion. Engagement could go down. Facebook does what you do only they lie about it. I know with them you can't get rid of the likes you paid for in bulk. And with them the likes you pay for look real but their not always real.
Can you delete the likes if the customer doesn't want them anymore? Like help get things started then tapper off as organic likes come in? I am really looking forward to creating quality content to generate organic likes and views, but like MJ said people don't always want to show up to the party first. So I'm semi interested in giving it a go.
Also how safe is this I've heard a lot of people say it's not worth it? I'm trying to build a brand and put in a lot of work. How likely is it any of these websites will catch it and block you or something? I mean the last thing I would want is to lose a following I worked so hard to get.

Last edited:

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
That's what I mean they limit your reach and when you pay more to expand the reach of your posts facebook won't discriminate between real likes and fake likes in the selection of that expansion. Engagement could go down. Facebook does what you do only they lie about it. I know with them you can't get rid of the likes you paid for in bulk. And with them the likes you pay for look real but their not always real.
Can you delete the likes if the customer doesn't want them anymore? Like help get things started then tapper off as organic likes come in? I am really looking forward to creating quality content to generate organic likes and views, but like MJ said people don't always want to show up to the party first. So I'm semi interested in giving it a go.
Also how safe is this I've heard a lot of people say it's not worth it? I'm trying to build a brand and put in a lot of work. How likely is it any of these websites will catch it and block you or something? I mean the last thing I would want is to lose a following I worked so hard to get.

You'd never get banned from Facebook and once the likes are on there we can't delete them. It won't harm your paid reach as the user has to see it to be considered in your reach. With our likes the user never sees it so they're not in the system.

HumbleBeginnings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Aug 25, 2014
You'd never get banned from Facebook and once the likes are on there we can't delete them. It won't harm your paid reach as the user has to see it to be considered in your reach. With our likes the user never sees it so they're not in the system.

I appreciate your help clearing things up.

HumbleBeginnings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Aug 25, 2014
Thanks, what where you interested in buying if you don't mind me asking?
I'm working on a facebook and youtube now. I also want to do a twitter and Instagram later. So for now I guess likes on facebook and plays/likes on youtube. I'm working on a bunch of good content at the moment videos mostly ill pm you when I'm ready.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
While I'm not a big fan of buying likes, I understand that no one wants to be the first person to show up to the party. So yes, buying likes can get you moving toward social proof, or at least, the illusion of such.

ya. I refuse to do this, I'd rather pay for advertising that gets me real followers. If your business offers something good, the likes will come naturally. Takes longer, but it's way better.

I still don't get why anyone would want to have the illusion of popularity. Is it because people will think your bigger? I don't think people care either way, they either like what you offer or they don't. The illusion will only get you so far, it's almost pointless.

Like stated before in many threads. I'd rather have 1,000 followers who buy and actually like what I offer. Then 1,000,000 who don't.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
ya. I refuse to do this, I'd rather pay for advertising that gets me real followers. If your business offers something good, the likes will come naturally. Takes longer, but it's way better.

I still don't get why anyone would want to have the illusion of popularity. Is it because people will think your bigger? I don't think people care either way, they either like what you offer or they don't. The illusion will only get you so far, it's almost pointless.

Like stated before in many threads. I'd rather have 1,000 followers who buy and actually like what I offer. Then 1,000,000 who don't.

It adds brand credibility, we've had everyone from politicians to movies use our services and it helps kick off there Facebook pages.

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013
No one ever wants to be left out. Watch this video.

I work for CREATIV, a social network for creatives, and it's amazing to see how this idea is right on point with the user-base we've grown.

I'm using it for my instagram page now. Already, organic likes & comments are coming in.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
No one ever wants to be left out. Watch this video.

I work for CREATIV, a social network for creatives, and it's amazing to see how this idea is right on point with the user-base we've grown.

I'm using it for my instagram page now. Already, organic likes & comments are coming in.

Your followers where delivered :)

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013
Your followers where delivered :)
I know, and I got them fast! I was just touching on the fact that starting out buying some followers is fine, and helps with getting more :)

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012

Of course illusion will only get you so far. In our society people love "popular". Not only that, but when you see a page with a ton of likes you could make a pretty good assumption that they put out pretty good content/posts (hence posts that are boring and dumb=no likes)-- At that point just put out some killer content. Its not rocket science. Nobody is saying it will get you to the moon and back..Whats being stated is that when someone shows up to a page with 0 likes as compared to 12,953 likes....You tell me what one you are more inclined to like? You will like it and go about your day and never know it had fake likes. Makes you think how many pages you've actually liked that are this way.....? 9/10 people will like the one with a ton of likes. I know when I see a FB page with under 100 likes I assume its old/dead or just laugh and click my back button. Its like a crutch or boost to get you to where you want to go. Pay for likes until you reach a point where you have sustainable likes coming in and they can take over. Do girls like the guy at the HS dance with 10 girls on him or the guy who is over in the corner that nobody's even noticed? I know....it is sad and i don't agree...but welcome to America!!!

All in all....a lot of businesses are illusion when you think about it. That well written tag line that is different when you get inside and it has extra catches or flashy labeling ETC.

Anyway, I see it as a great way to not lose likes or have people back out when indeed you actually pay for ads. I like high conversion rates.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Of course illusion will only get you so far. In our society people love "popular". Not only that, but when you see a page with a ton of likes you could make a pretty good assumption that they put out pretty good content/posts (hence posts that are boring and dumb=no likes)-- At that point just put out some killer content. Its not rocket science. Nobody is saying it will get you to the moon and back..Whats being stated is that when someone shows up to a page with 0 likes as compared to 12,953 likes....You tell me what one you are more inclined to like? You will like it and go about your day and never know it had fake likes. Makes you think how many pages you've actually liked that are this way.....? 9/10 people will like the one with a ton of likes. I know when I see a FB page with under 100 likes I assume its old/dead or just laugh and click my back button. Its like a crutch or boost to get you to where you want to go. Pay for likes until you reach a point where you have sustainable likes coming in and they can take over. Do girls like the guy at the HS dance with 10 girls on him or the guy who is over in the corner that nobody's even noticed? I know....it is sad and i don't agree...but welcome to America!!!

All in all....a lot of businesses are illusion when you think about it. That well written tag line that is different when you get inside and it has extra catches or flashy labeling ETC.

Anyway, I see it as a great way to not lose likes or have people back out when indeed you actually pay for ads. I like high conversion rates.

This is so true :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.