• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Buy Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers & Much More

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Tyler K, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Tyler K

Tyler K Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $793
    Hey Fastlaners,

Does your business use social media? Do you use social media? For 2 years now I’ve been helping people grow there social media accounts at unbelievable rates using a variety of different methods. I’ve decided to bring one of those onto the Fastlane forums and offer it to all Fastlane members and lurkers. This will sky rocket your social media game to the top, it will get you more credibility in your industry, more fans and most importantly more customers.

Currently we’re offering our top notch services on the following platforms..

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Instagram

• YouTube

• Soundcloud

• Vine

• Google +1

• Pinterest

• Have a request? Just ask!

Facebook

$5/1,000 Facebook Likes
    $5/1,000 Facebook Followers
    $5/1,000 Facebook Photo/Post Likes

Twitter

$4/1,000 Twitter Followers
    $4/1,000 Twitter Retweets
    $4/1,000 Twitter Favorites

Instagram

$5/1,000 Instagram Followers
    $5/1,000 Instagram Likes

YouTube

$7 /2,500 YouTube Views
    $6/100 YouTube Video Likes
    $6/100 YouTube Subscribers

Soundcloud

$4 1,500 Soundcloud Plays

Vine

$6/1,000 Vine Followers
    $6/1,000 Vine Likes
    $6/1,000 Vine Revines

Google +1

Contact me

Pinterest

Contact me

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you deliver your followers?

We use software that we created. There is nothing magical about it, we have the software create thousands of accounts using private proxies and then we have an automated system that delivers them.

Are the followers real?

No, many people refer to them as ghost followers, they don’t like, comment or interact with your account anyway. lYou may be asking yourself how it will increase sales for you and I’ll explain that right now. Would you rather follow or buy from a company with 200 followers or 8,000 followers. Not only does it increase your credibility but it also drastically improves your ranking so more real people will be likely to see your profile!

Do you offer any discounts?

Yea, if you’re making a bigger order I will typically give you some type of discount.

What payment methods do you accept?

Currently only PayPal.

Contact

Private Message
    or

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $335,115
    Admin Post
    Your ad has been approved albeit with some asterisks.

While I'm not a big fan of buying likes, I understand that no one wants to be the first person to show up to the party. So yes, buying likes can get you moving toward social proof, or at least, the illusion of such.

Good luck.

3. Viral

Viral New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $88
    I bought 1000 facebook followers from someone on blackhatworld.The profiles which followed my account were all fake.I mean i know they don't have interact and comment, but this supplier had given me followers which only had a profile picture and nothing else.

On another occasion and from another supplier i had people interacting.

I got 2 likes from 2000 followers and none of them had only a profile picture.They looked at least real, this in itself was pleasing and i think that those followers are much superior to those who only have a profile picture and do nothing.

What kind of followers are these.There seems to a cap between semi-fake and totally fake followers.

4. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    Hey Viral,

Our followers aren't real. You probably won't get any likes from them as all the accounts are created by our systems. However, depends on which accounts you get followed by they may have profile pictures and bios. Some of our accounts have profile pictures and others don't.

Alot of the guys on BHW are using dangerous methods though so I tend to stay away from anyone on there. They don't use private proxies, they over use the accounts, they have horrible customer support. I'm not saying all of the people on there are like that but many are.

Thanks,
    Tyler

5. DeletedUser394

DeletedUser394 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $1,725
    I paid. Trying it out for fun... never heard of this kind of thing before. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

MoneyDoc and Tyler K like this.
  6. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    Thanks for being my first customer , I threw in some extra followers as well.

7. DeletedUser394

Rep Bank:
    $1,725
    So far so good. Past 2k

Some of the profiles are quite good and almost seem real.

Pro: Working quickly, realistic profiles.

Con: This is a big one.. all of the profiles are from Turkey.. 99% of them. I would have thought there'd be a mix.

It's not a huge problem for me because I'm just doing this for fun, but if you needed proper representation it would be weird for your business based in Boise to be liked by 10,000 Turkish people haha.

So far B+

Tyler K likes this.
  8. BookwormMitch

BookwormMitch Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,067
    Could I by any chance buy 1000 followers or likes and then pay you $5 everytime I post something for them all to like it?

To everyone else as far as I've heard buying fake likes for Facebook will kill your "reach", so do a bit of research before you jump in as you may end up ruining your chances of your real likes seeing your posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kreedos Phoenix and Vigilante like this.
  9. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    Buying likes doesn't kill your reach and I'll tell you why.

It doesn't effect it at all as the likes are simple inactive, reach only matters when someone views the post, the bots don't view any of your posts so it doesn't effect the reach at all. I thought about this when creating the services and made sure that the bots never navigate to the news feed so your reach is unaffected.

As far as liking posts, you could just buy 1,000 followers and then buy 1,000 post likes everytime you wanted something to be liked.

BookwormMitch likes this.
  10. BookwormMitch

BookwormMitch Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,067
    Nice, thanks for clearing that up, will do.

11. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    Here is a screenshot of the latest person we did likes for!

[​IMG]

12. DeletedUser394

Rep Bank:
    $1,725
    I'm still going. Half way to my 15k.

Tyler K likes this.
  13. merryrows

merryrows New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $189
    Got my 1k likes plus bonus! Worth a try! Thanks Tyler.

14. MartinM

MartinM Online Entrepreneur Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $73
    I received exactly what I was promised.

This is nice because I am recently changing branding and my domain name to my website. This is a nice boost to my new social media presence.

Tyler was great! I know have 1,000 Followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Still waiting on YouTube, but I just checked with Tyler now on Skype and he said that that it is in the works. I am purchasing more right now for one of my other websites.

Thanks Tyler,
    Martin
    www.constructiveroots.com

Tyler K likes this.
  15. HumbleBeginnings

HumbleBeginnings New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Speaking only for facebook,but I thought this would limit your audience reach for your posts? I think it wouldn't if you continually buy likes for your posts or pay facebook to have more reach with posts. Facebook is doing the exact same thing you are doing only they're lying about it. So in essence your service doesn't effect reach, but combined with the fact that facebook limits your audience for posts unless you pay does?

16. S&P

S&P Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $214
    Subscribed

17. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    Yea, although Facebook is going to limit your reach whether you buy fans or not so it doesn't really matter.

18. HumbleBeginnings

Rep Bank:
    $62
    That's what I mean they limit your reach and when you pay more to expand the reach of your posts facebook won't discriminate between real likes and fake likes in the selection of that expansion. Engagement could go down. Facebook does what you do only they lie about it. I know with them you can't get rid of the likes you paid for in bulk. And with them the likes you pay for look real but their not always real.
    Can you delete the likes if the customer doesn't want them anymore? Like help get things started then tapper off as organic likes come in? I am really looking forward to creating quality content to generate organic likes and views, but like MJ said people don't always want to show up to the party first. So I'm semi interested in giving it a go.
    Also how safe is this I've heard a lot of people say it's not worth it? I'm trying to build a brand and put in a lot of work. How likely is it any of these websites will catch it and block you or something? I mean the last thing I would want is to lose a following I worked so hard to get.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    Kreedos Phoenix likes this.
  19. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    You'd never get banned from Facebook and once the likes are on there we can't delete them. It won't harm your paid reach as the user has to see it to be considered in your reach. With our likes the user never sees it so they're not in the system.

SeanyHang and HumbleBeginnings like this.
  20. HumbleBeginnings

Rep Bank:
    $62
    I appreciate your help clearing things up.

Tyler K likes this.
  21. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    Thanks, what where you interested in buying if you don't mind me asking?

22. HumbleBeginnings

Rep Bank:
    $62
    I'm working on a facebook and youtube now. I also want to do a twitter and Instagram later. So for now I guess likes on facebook and plays/likes on youtube. I'm working on a bunch of good content at the moment videos mostly ill pm you when I'm ready.

Tyler K likes this.
  23. Vick

Vick Bumblebee Tuna Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $42,225
    ya. I refuse to do this, I'd rather pay for advertising that gets me real followers. If your business offers something good, the likes will come naturally. Takes longer, but it's way better.

I still don't get why anyone would want to have the illusion of popularity. Is it because people will think your bigger? I don't think people care either way, they either like what you offer or they don't. The illusion will only get you so far, it's almost pointless.

Like stated before in many threads. I'd rather have 1,000 followers who buy and actually like what I offer. Then 1,000,000 who don't.

CashFlowDepot and TJPB like this.
  24. Tyler K

Rep Bank:
    $793
    It adds brand credibility, we've had everyone from politicians to movies use our services and it helps kick off there Facebook pages.

25. Genium

Genium Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $777
    No one ever wants to be left out. Watch this video.

I work for CREATIV, a social network for creatives, and it's amazing to see how this idea is right on point with the user-base we've grown.

I'm using it for my instagram page now. Already, organic likes & comments are coming in.

Kingmaker, Semmy, SJVC and 1 other person like this.