The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2019 Fastlane Summit: Preliminary Speaker Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Can't believe how much time has flown by, so much so it's already TIME to put out FEELERS for potential speakers at the 2019 Fastlane Summit.

Granted, this is just a preliminary search and NO DATES have been set, however assuming it goes off, it will be early February, February 8/9 or 15/16.

Again, this thread is NOT an indication of the event, just a reach out to see WHO might be interested in speaking so I can get a grasp of WHO and WHAT and HOW MANY.

Obviously we are looking for people who are DEEP in the trenches of ACTION and RESULTS.

If you might be interested, please post here and let us know what you might speak on. In the past speakers are allotted 25-40 minutes and we don't expect a deviation from it.

Also, chosen speakers are guaranteed a ticket, and minimally, get them half off. (Perks all depends on the costs and budgets!)

This event sells out in a matter of hours and it is not advertised anywhere (but here.)

Occurs in Scottsdale Arizona at the Talking Stick Resort.

Link to last year's event:

MEETUPS - 2018 Fastlane Summit, Ticket Announcement! (Confirmed Attendees)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How much is the ticket if I may ask?

Last year they were $399 for 2 days, and that included continental breakfasts and lunches. Not sure what they will be next year, should be in the same range.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Can we get some lady speakers this year? Last year was my first time and it was amazing but would love it if we had some women present! I nominate @Carol Jones if she can come from down under!

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
I was nominated like 8 times after the last summit, so count me in as a speaker.
q6QfTCT.png

I believe it'll be straight and simple. No Excuses For Not Taking Action - Lessons Learned From Solving Complex Needs.

• No true details yet. It'll be a mix between how I personally got over my fears, how you can find quality talent who typically require 6 figure salaries, the importance of pivots, learnings from selling software, etc.

In my company we solve very complex needs to the point where the people on my team have PHD's in the subject, yet I have no formal education in that sense.

I'll be quite animated I'm sure.

Last edited:

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I'd be interested in speaking. Probably on the topic of scalable human resource systems and processes to scale a service based business. Undecided on which at this point.

Last edited:
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Again, this is not the *official* call, just looking to see how many and what we might have this year.

Can we get some lady speakers this year? Last year was my first time and it was amazing but would love it if we had some women present!

I agree but I can't pick a woman to speak if no women offer to speak. Additionally, the material has to be relevant to most of the group. There is no favoritism here based on gender, rep points, or whatever -- ultimately, the presentations that offer the best value to the group will be picked.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Spose I'm going to be there anyways I might as well throw my hat in the ring... I hope to be paid in booze and women...

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Last year they were $399 for 2 days, and that included continental breakfasts and lunches. Not sure what they will be next year, should be in the same range.
MJ, for those of us who are unable to attend, can we pay a fee for a download or anything like that of the Summit?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I am definitely not successful on the level yet that many here are but if there is interest I can talk.

It would scare the hell out of me but I can share the journey so far with my web design company and school. There are some big changes going on right now so I have no idea where things will be by Feb.

I will leave it up to others who have been already to decide - I have no idea what the standard for talking is and what would interest others.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
When is the 2019 summit going to be?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Ah, thanks. I missed that part.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
It is highly likely that my commercial business will be sold and that my plan for the 40-50 acre lot split and development should be well on the way.

I realize that my business does not match up with the majority of the crowd. So, I'm offering without expectation.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
I'd be honored to speak again if you were happy with last year.

Potential Topics
  • Funding your Fastlane, How I raised $2M+ and how you can too!
  • Breaking through your limiting beliefs about MONEY! Are you stopping yourself from being rich?
  • Entrepreneur vs Solopreneur? I've succeeded at both...but which way really brings home the cash?

Jpeveryday

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 5, 2018

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I would be interested if I make it through and am “successful” this year, (just made a sale now heyah) Topic would living in extreme poverty / online business ( pet niche ) think I could throw some other things to.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA

Dude, I would absolutely love to attend.
Crazy how my wife and I just relocated ourselves and 2 young kids from chandler to freaking PA 3 months ago because we wanted to be around family! (Now i remember why i left PA 12 years ago! for PHX lol)
But seriously, the track I am on now I would love to attend. And to think - I would have a good reason to go talking stick! (Read: not a gambler)

..I tell her I really like the blue skies and consistent sunshine..
..she says she loves it here now but, "lets give it a winter" to see how that experience is..lol

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
I am definitely not successful on the level yet that many here are but if there is interest I can talk.

It would scare the hell out of me but I can share the journey so far with my web design company and school. There are some big changes going on right now so I have no idea where things will be by Feb.

I will leave it up to others who have been already to decide - I have no idea what the standard for talking is and what would interest others.

Didnt I read on here somewhere your generating like $10K month revenue right now?

..I dont know shit but that qualifies you!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Interested in speaking.

Topics depend on what sort of stuff I get myself into in the next few months.

Maybe... creative marketing strategy or finding opportunity by challenging industry norms.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
I might be interested in speaking. Either about self-publishing or something more lifestyle-related (perhaps filling the void after you reach your financial goals, though I'm still figuring this one out).

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I'm pretty new here. But I'll be happy to speak if you want me. Topics include passivization of an owner-centric business. I speak at Bar Camps (technology conference) most years.

Edit: I could also do designing online courses for subjects that are difficult to learn, course building process, or some kind of technology demo.

Last edited:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
@MTF @Fox @JAJT @MidwestLandlord @Scot @Vigilante @G_Alexander @Lex DeVille @Andy Black @Ronak @AllenCrawley

&

@Chitown - Because, I want more True Stories.

I'll gladly pay triple for that lineup.

Thanks for the recommendation @Raoul Duke. @Vigilante made mention of me speaking this year, so if y’all want me to, I’ll throw my hat in.

My most likely topic will be on wholesaling to traditional brick and mortars. Hopefully by February I’ll have more exciting things to add into the talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.