• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Meetup 2018 Fastlane Summit - Preliminary Probe for Speakers

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by MJ DeMarco, Sep 5, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $70,493
    If be happy to talk about resurrecting a goat track back to the best golf course in the area. It would include the business planning aspects and work involved.

Kak, SquatchMan, ZF Lee and 18 others like this.
  2. ApeRunner

ApeRunner Very Fast on a Bike Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,337
    I would be more than happy to be a speaker this summit. These are the topics I for which I can deliver an awesome presentation:

80/20 Business & Life
    · Entrepreneurship and lifehacks.
    · Techniques & Motivation.

Achieve Laser Focus (even if you are ADHD)
    · I am ADHD adult.
    · I learned how to get laser focus at will.
    · Techniques & Motivation

Any of these Digital Marketing topics:
    · PPC: Facebook Ads, AdWords, Display Network
    · Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
    · Marketing Automation

3. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $110,942
    I'll present on eCommerce

SquatchMan, Argue, Get Right and 18 others like this.
  4. Sauce

Sauce Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $220
    As usual, biophase has the shortest proposal but will undoubtedly provide the most value.

jon.a and Greg Rutkowski like this.
  5. AnneC

AnneC Conscious Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $1,486
    Ladies, where are you? Represent!

I know I'm not active on the forums, but I'm usually at the in-person gatherings. If we need a gal in the mix, just holler. Outside of Etsy, I can speak on Amazon Custom / Amazon Handmade, real estate investing (short sales, subject-to, lease options, etc.), or an extended version of doing business with China.

6. throttleforward

throttleforward Platinum Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,706
    Happy to talk about lessons learned from the rise and fall of ValueCrates.

Also happy to talk about how to leverage the federal government to your advantage (i.e. the cheap and easy ways to lobby Congress and your state government like the big boys do). Topics could include: PACs, Super PACs, how the fed. government buys stuff, how to get laws changed, how to use laws to lock out your competition.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  7. Get Right

Get Right Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,853
    It would be a privilege to talk.

"A million dollar business built out of the dirt."

404profound, Kingmaker, Argue and 5 others like this.
  8. Philip Marlowe

Philip Marlowe Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $403
    Would be excellent to have a lady speaker. I'm trying to pivot my wife's service business from the hourly trade-money-for-time model to something much larger detached for her daily/personal involvement. Probably sexist of me, but I think she'd respond better to a female.

becks22 likes this.
  9. Aaron T

Aaron T Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,625
    I have spoken publicly many times and don't mind doing it again. I can likely make those dates no problem, although I have an India trip sometime early in the new year. I can probably rearrange it though.

My biggest thing is I am not sure I have anything of value to add to this wonderful forum and people. I been around the block for sure, and would love to share my whatever. I definitely don't need fees lol. Please.

Still if it is something around building a Software business, how to manage Developers, OM, just general entrepreneurial spirit. Count me in. Regardless I am going to the event.

10. Arrabista

Arrabista Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,737
    Hi there Folks ,

sorry havent been visting the forum in a while ....but here are my thoughts for this year .

As a lot of you are crossing borders to do business so I thought I would pitch this because it is relevant and getting more important :

ARRABISTA'S CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION BOOTCAMP !!

some questions to start the ball rolling and get you thinking ....

How effective are you at communicating?
    How well do you know your own communication style ?
    Why is this important when you travel and meet differing cultures?
    What are the pitfalls in cross cultural communication?
    How does your message need to be tailored for a Chinese client ?
    A Middle Eastern client ?
    An Indian client? etc
    What is the concept of " Losing Face" ?
    What is face ? is it important ?
    Personal space , body language and your vocal tonality in influencing clients from differing cultural backgrounds ....?
    what is a high context culture?
    what is low context culture ?
    Negotiating
    tactics in differing cultures?
    Dealing with conflict and emotions with differing cultures ?

looking forward to your thoughts!

As always i propose that my session to be participatory and interactive : Its learning by "doing ".
    You are trying tools and techniques out to add to your communication tool kit ... and hopefully enjoying yourself as you learn .

Thanks,

Arrabista

11. throttleforward

throttleforward Platinum Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,706
    There is no meetup without Arrabista

GlobalWealth, Arrabista and Aaron T like this.
  12. Elbert Dockery

Elbert Dockery Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $518
    Although I don't want to speak...yet lol. I would love to attend this event and meet all of you guys here. I'm sure this would be an excellent event and one of the best events to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. TheTruth

TheTruth Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $5,802
    MJ, do it :) This event is always worth it.

Things I can speak on:

1) How to build an e-commerce business from $0 to 6 figures (profitably) within 5 months

- Product selection, differentiation, marketing tactics etc.

2) How to scale a business from $180,000 in sales to over $1,000,0000 in revenue (profitably) within 6 months using paid traffic.

- I did this for a tech startup where I can layout the entire strategy and tactics I used

3) How to get to scale to $100,000-$150,000 in adspend/month profitably (the systems needed in place - front end + backend)

- I currently manage $150,000 adspend/month and scaling

amp0193, bigbaby, TKDTyler and 11 others like this.
  14. DaveC

DaveC Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $816
    Proposal: Buying Web Based Businesses…..Accelerate your Fastlane Ride

Why this applies to all Fastlane Forum members….i.e. what’s in it for you?

1) New entrepreneurs - Get started in business for less risk and with often immediate cash flow

2) Intermediate - Grow and add to your existing business…online or offline

3) Retirees/Expert level entrepreneur - Diversify your portfolio…add cash flow

Synopsis: Many entrepreneurs start out building web businesses from scratch…finding an idea, doing research, creating landing pages, testing offers, etc…. Even with “lean startup” or “fail fast” methodologies, many small businesses experience failure. Buying an existing business will often accelerate you past these roadblocks. It's not for everyone though, and I'll discuss the cons and risks as well.

About me: I’ve personally used this to build a portfolio of cash flow and appreciation. The returns can easily be 40-50% per year or more. I’ve been investing in online website purchases since 2009 and have done dozens of deals in sizes ranging from under $1k to over $2million.

Note: I spoke on this topic at the 2016 conference. I’ll be updating on some of the deals that I’ve done since then and some of the new deal strategies

15. Kak

Kak Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $25,670
    Assuming it is the second weekend mentioned... I’ll speak...
    -“Capitalism... The ultimate form of giving.”

Also, I want to hear the lecture from @million$$$smile choose him!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017 at 11:13 AM
  16. Envision

Envision Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $13,872
    I'd follow up my speech from last summit with how to get your second property via househacking (again) and actually defining a direction to build a real estate business by identifying a strategy that works for you.

It'd probably be more financial and process oriented on actually going from 0 to 1 from 1 to 2 and how I plan to scale from here.

17. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $230,936
    Admin Post
    Finalizing some of the numbers, should have an announcement shortly about YA or NAY!