• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MEETUPS 2019 Fastlane Summit: Preliminary Speaker Call

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by MJ DeMarco, Sep 6, 2018.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $356,969
    Admin Post
    Can't believe how much time has flown by, so much so it's already TIME to put out FEELERS for potential speakers at the 2019 Fastlane Summit.

Granted, this is just a preliminary search and NO DATES have been set, however assuming it goes off, it will be early February, February 8/9 or 15/16.

Again, this thread is NOT an indication of the event, just a reach out to see WHO might be interested in speaking so I can get a grasp of WHO and WHAT and HOW MANY.

Obviously we are looking for people who are DEEP in the trenches of ACTION and RESULTS.

If you might be interested, please post here and let us know what you might speak on. In the past speakers are allotted 25-40 minutes and we don't expect a deviation from it.

Also, chosen speakers are guaranteed a ticket, and minimally, get them half off. (Perks all depends on the costs and budgets!)

This event sells out in a matter of hours and it is not advertised anywhere (but here.)

Occurs in Scottsdale Arizona at the Talking Stick Resort.

Link to last year's event:

MEETUPS - 2018 Fastlane Summit, Ticket Announcement! (Confirmed Attendees)

Bora.s, MetalGear, AnneC and 15 others like this.
  2. Ashish Kulkarni

Ashish Kulkarni Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $308
    Thanks MJ.

How much is the ticket if I may ask?

Best Regards,

Ashish.

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $356,969
    Admin Post
    Last year they were $399 for 2 days, and that included continental breakfasts and lunches. Not sure what they will be next year, should be in the same range.

4. Ashish Kulkarni

Ashish Kulkarni Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $308
    Fantastic!

I would love to attend

Best Regards,

Ashish.

5. becks22

becks22 90% coffee, 10% everything else Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,119
    Can we get some lady speakers this year? Last year was my first time and it was amazing but would love it if we had some women present! I nominate @Carol Jones if she can come from down under!

Bora.s, Timmy1990, AnneC and 6 others like this.
  6. GPM

GPM Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $20,152
    Let's get @Red up there again. She will blow your mind with her Jedi tricks of awesomeness.

7. Ravens_Shadow

Ravens_Shadow I'm sorry... I couldn't resist. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $16,489
    I was nominated like 8 times after the last summit, so count me in as a speaker.
    [​IMG]

I believe it'll be straight and simple. No Excuses For Not Taking Action - Lessons Learned From Solving Complex Needs.

• No true details yet. It'll be a mix between how I personally got over my fears, how you can find quality talent who typically require 6 figure salaries, the importance of pivots, learnings from selling software, etc.

In my company we solve very complex needs to the point where the people on my team have PHD's in the subject, yet I have no formal education in that sense.

I'll be quite animated I'm sure.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    SMH, MCBoots, Gary and 17 others like this.
  8. Tom.V

Tom.V Tom Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $9,246
    I'd be interested in speaking. Probably on the topic of scalable human resource systems and processes to scale a service based business. Undecided on which at this point.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  9. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $356,969
    Admin Post
    Again, this is not the *official* call, just looking to see how many and what we might have this year.

I agree but I can't pick a woman to speak if no women offer to speak. Additionally, the material has to be relevant to most of the group. There is no favoritism here based on gender, rep points, or whatever -- ultimately, the presentations that offer the best value to the group will be picked.

Timmy1990, startinup, Ronak and 8 others like this.
  10. Kung Fu Steve

Kung Fu Steve Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $24,985
    Spose I'm going to be there anyways I might as well throw my hat in the ring... I hope to be paid in booze and women...

11. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke The .45 longslide, with laser sighting. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,660
  12. andyhaus44

andyhaus44 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $898
    MJ, for those of us who are unable to attend, can we pay a fee for a download or anything like that of the Summit?

Aleph, Xeon and BlackMagician like this.
  13. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $72,552
    I am definitely not successful on the level yet that many here are but if there is interest I can talk.

It would scare the hell out of me but I can share the journey so far with my web design company and school. There are some big changes going on right now so I have no idea where things will be by Feb.

I will leave it up to others who have been already to decide - I have no idea what the standard for talking is and what would interest others.

Gary, IlyaP, Xeon and 9 others like this.
  14. YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan Miles to go before I sleep Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,249
    When is the 2019 summit going to be?

Xeon likes this.
  15. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $72,552

Xeon, Roz, advancedyn and 2 others like this.
  16. YoungPadawan

YoungPadawan Miles to go before I sleep Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,249
    Ah, thanks. I missed that part.

17. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $91,458
    It is highly likely that my commercial business will be sold and that my plan for the 40-50 acre lot split and development should be well on the way.

I realize that my business does not match up with the majority of the crowd. So, I'm offering without expectation.

18. Get Right

Get Right Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $31,366
    I'd be honored to speak again if you were happy with last year.

Potential Topics
    • Funding your Fastlane, How I raised $2M+ and how you can too!
    • Breaking through your limiting beliefs about MONEY! Are you stopping yourself from being rich?
    • Entrepreneur vs Solopreneur? I've succeeded at both...but which way really brings home the cash?

Aleph, SMH, MCBoots and 22 others like this.
  19. Jpeveryday

Jpeveryday New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $191
    Her intro was phenomenal...yes please @Carol Jones

Timmy1990, Xeon and Red like this.
  20. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,740
    I would be interested if I make it through and am “successful” this year, (just made a sale now heyah) Topic would living in extreme poverty / online business ( pet niche ) think I could throw some other things to.

21. LittleJohn

LittleJohn Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $231
    Dude, I would absolutely love to attend.
    Crazy how my wife and I just relocated ourselves and 2 young kids from chandler to freaking PA 3 months ago because we wanted to be around family! (Now i remember why i left PA 12 years ago! for PHX lol)
    But seriously, the track I am on now I would love to attend. And to think - I would have a good reason to go talking stick! (Read: not a gambler)

..I tell her I really like the blue skies and consistent sunshine..
    ..she says she loves it here now but, "lets give it a winter" to see how that experience is..lol

Xeon likes this.
  22. LittleJohn

Rep Bank:
    $231
    Didnt I read on here somewhere your generating like $10K month revenue right now?

..I dont know sh*t but that qualifies you!

23. LittleJohn

Rep Bank:
    $231
    I am interested in understanding what distinguishes the two...or is just wordplay..

Private Witt and Get Right like this.
  24. Roz

Roz Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $323
    Xeon, Greg R, Boo and 6 others like this.
  25. BlackMagician

BlackMagician Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $391
    anything for those who can't attend? I don't have a passport and i have never left my country. Heck, never been on plane... :D

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.