The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WTF does Tai Lopez do?

Guru

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
He does come off pretty well in this video. I keep switching from thinking he's abit of a sleaze, to thinking he's actually a legit entrepreneur. I suspect it's probably somewhere inbetween!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuehZdvkKc

the guy is not really an entrepreneur but a master psychologist

the point is not to be an entrepreneur but a guy who makes people do things

whether it be to buy something from you or give you something as a gift

or anything

you can put this guy in any society or back in time in cave or anything

the guy will always weasel his way out to have the good life

this is more valuable than any business skills

the guy can do anything : entrepreneur, cult leader, politician, and so on

this is true intelligence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
the guy is not really an entrepreneur but a master psychologist

the point is not to be an entrepreneur but a guy who makes people do things

whether it be to buy something from you or give you something as a gift

or anything

you can put this guy in any society or back in time in cave or anything

the guy will always weasel his way out to have the good life

this is more valuable than any business skills

the guy can do anything : entrepreneur, cult leader, politician, and so on

this is true intelligence.
He's no better than your average Internet BRO-marketer, you're giving him higher ratings just because your perceived status as an authority figure.

I don't understand why there are so many people impressed with him, even Tai admitted in an interview that he just got lucky after releasing the YouTube video.

Seriously, any of his "students" can take the money they're paying and make a video campaign just like him and make more money than they'll get using his techniques, which are the same sh!t every IM scammer sells.

Just because dumb people felt into the scam doesn't make Tai a freaking genius neither an entrepeneur.

If you want real IM masterminds you have blackhatters and you know what? they don't share their best secrets because they're worth more than selling them to the marketplace like the rest of BRO-marketers do.

IMs like Tai sell classic IM fundamentals and anything "advanced" is stuff that blackhatters already stopped using because it already stopped working.

I said it before, if you want to be the new Tai Lopez:

-Create a 100 pages PDF with the same IM crap it's been online forever.
-Create a website giving the PDF for free in exchange for an email.
-Rent a sports car, have some hot ladies with you and make a video with them in the background while talking about any entrepeneurial cliché (persistance, determination, focus, discipline, hard work, vision, customer care, etc.)
-Blast a paid video campaign all over the Internets. And don't forget a call to action at the end!
-Recolect the emails and prepare some BS upsell to make a gazillion bucks.
-With your first gazillion now you can buy FOR REALZ the car and a good house.
-Now with real success you can repeat the process selling more useless crap motivated by the illusion that your "students" can become rich too.

This is the problem, aspiring entrepeneurs read this and say "it can't be this easy, there has to be a secret silver bullet that Tai teaches in his 997$/month Ultra Diamond Mega Special INSIDERS program, he's a genius just look at his car and those babes!".

But the truth is, it is this easy, what I wrote is exactly what he did and he got the money to make the first steps from a scammy dating site with fake women profiles.

Do you remember Kim DotCom? He created Megaupload now renamed to Mega. He's a highly intelligent highly skilled hacker and a highly successful entrepeneur.

When he was starting out, to fake success and gain status he would shoot photos in front of many different luxuries (sports cars, jets, yachts, helicopters...) When people looked at them thought "wow he's so rich!".

Now is common knowledge that the majority of those photos are faked. Yes, it was him in front of that stuff but it wasn't his xDDDD

People assume things because they don't pay attention and our cognitive biases fool us.

The difference is that Kim being a high profile hacker makes him very skilled in technical matters which helped him make Mega(upload) a reality. A real business offering real services to real people.

IMs are the digital equivalent of those guys selling weightloss pills.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
He's no better than your average Internet BRO-marketer, you're giving him higher ratings just because your perceived status as an authority figure.

I don't understand why there are so many people impressed with him, even Tai admitted in an interview that he just got lucky after releasing the YouTube video.

Seriously, any of his "students" can take the money they're paying and make a video campaign just like him and make more money than they'll get using his techniques, which are the same sh!t every IM scammer sells.

Just because dumb people felt into the scam doesn't make Tai a freaking genius neither an entrepeneur.

If you want real IM masterminds you have blackhatters and you know what? they don't share their best secrets because they're worth more than selling them to the marketplace like the rest of BRO-marketers do.

IMs like Tai sell classic IM fundamentals and anything "advanced" is stuff that blackhatters already stopped using because it already stopped working.

I said it before, if you want to be the new Tai Lopez:

-Create a 100 pages PDF with the same IM crap it's been online forever.
-Create a website giving the PDF for free in exchange for an email.
-Rent a sports car, have some hot ladies with you and make a video with them in the background while talking about any entrepeneurial cliché (persistance, determination, focus, discipline, hard work, vision, customer care, etc.)
-Blast a paid video campaign all over the Internets. And don't forget a call to action at the end!
-Recolect the emails and prepare some BS upsell to make a gazillion bucks.
-With your first gazillion now you can buy FOR REALZ the car and a good house.
-Now with real success you can repeat the process selling more useless crap motivated by the illusion that your "students" can become rich too.

This is the problem, aspiring entrepeneurs read this and say "it can't be this easy, there has to be a secret silver bullet that Tai teaches in his 997$/month Ultra Diamond Mega Special INSIDERS program, he's a genius just look at his car and those babes!".

But the truth is, it is this easy, what I wrote is exactly what he did and he got the money to make the first steps from a scammy dating site with fake women profiles.

Do you remember Kim DotCom? He created Megaupload now renamed to Mega. He's a highly intelligent highly skilled hacker and a highly successful entrepeneur.

When he was starting out, to fake success and gain status he would shoot photos in front of many different luxuries (sports cars, jets, yachts, helicopters...) When people looked at them thought "wow he's so rich!".

Now is common knowledge that the majority of those photos are faked. Yes, it was him in front of that stuff but it wasn't his xDDDD

People assume things because they don't pay attention and our cognitive biases fool us.

The difference is that Kim being a high profile hacker makes him very skilled in technical matters which helped him make Mega(upload) a reality. A real business offering real services to real people.

IMs are the digital equivalent of those guys selling weightloss pills.

I dunno, he was rich before all this YouTube stuff. Here he is in 2007/2008 on a millionaire dating show called "The Millionaire Matchmaker":

View: https://vimeo.com/160559983

He must atleast know something about entrepreneurship/business compared to the average person if he became a millionaire at 30 or whatever. His older videos before all the girls and fast cars were actually quite informative and interesting, but he's slowly fallen into being abit of a Dan Blizerian and it's getting pretty embarrassing.

I don't love the guy or anything. I think alot of what he says is repetitive and I've watched a video some guy made summing up his 67 steps and it doesn't seem that great and revolutionary. I don't think he's a scammer though, he just over charges for his products and exaggerates their benefits abit.

Bitfocal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2016
If someone is paying him in exchange for any product or service (online courses in his specific case) he has a real business. It doesn't really matter if the product really works or how much it works.

It is that simple.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
If someone is paying him in exchange for any product or service (online courses in his specific case) he has a real business. It doesn't really matter if the product really works or how much it works.

It is that simple.

yes

value is what the customer says it is

this is very difficult to understand for us because we are smart and we think that our customers must be smart too
and that they should listen to what we say

but customers are just children who prefer to do what they want and buy what they want, not listen to the smart expert

that's why i study carefully Eben pagan's material

because his success comes from understanding this "irrational customer" as he says

this irrational being who behaves like a child

most businesses fail because they overlook this important point

blueoceanblues

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Feb 1, 2015
Florida
You have the best posts on Tai.

Few also realize that he has single-handedly trained 100,000s of 15-25 year olds to buy educational products, courses, books, trainings -- and they see him as the 'hip older brother' they never had. They'll give his products first dibs before anyone elses. In addition to that, he also has a captive audience for about 10 different topics, he can shift from psychology, business, entrepreneurship, sales, persuasion, real estate, consulting, on and on -- and if he partners with an expert and creates a course -- instant income.

The guy already makes millions a month. MentorBox alone is around $30-50k a day.

Yes, he combines a relaxed 'real talk' vibe + the wisdom of the 'old farts' but he keeps it rooted in their now -- hip hop swag, women, cars, mansions. Tai, no matter what you think of him (doesn't matter), he really follows his advice of 'trend stacking', he layers many different disparate things together.

Eban Pagan's Get Altitude is a great podcast. Legendary actually.

Tai has a way of relating to the YOUNGER masses unlike anyone we've seen in history.

Tony Robbins wasn't speaking to people his age and younger when he got started..

*) you guys are probably right about him : maybe he is just a scam wizard with no real content

anyway, what i have just understood minutes ago : his youtube channel went from 750 000 followwers to 817 000 followers in one month

+ 67 000 people in one month !!

so instead of just exposing the guy, let's understand what is going on. because there is a valuable lesson for us.

i am using Jay Abraham's method to find valuable lessons : reframing the thing by looking at the big picture
this is called " get altitude" by eben pagan

* ) instead of just exposing the guy, i want to profit from the lesson

so only a magnetic personnality can explain + 67 000 people in 30 days

it reminds me of a buddy at school. i am a reserved guy but this guy managed to attract me and a lot of people in his circle of friends

this just happened while i am a reserved guy and didn't have many friends at school

i call this : the magnetic personnality.

this buddy was stupid, careless, not interesting at all but i couldn't help myself to be around him like a butterfly with a light

do you understand what i am saying ? this is the key

so the key :
my school buddy, Tai Lopez : these guy are not talking like nervous CEO in front of the camera.

they are talking like they are your friend and since there is nothing to resist, you don't resist

people don't want to do business with boring salesmen but with friends

when you watch a Tai Lopez video, you are not watching a nervous guy trying to sell you something

you are watching a buddy talking to you in a relaxed way at the bar

and you have nothing to resist

this is the key.

Jambla

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 2, 2015
UK
And there ya go folks. This is how you sell books.

I never met you.
I never sold you.
I never put an ad in front of your face.
I never spent a dime to convince you.
Content was created and you found the content.
The surrounding content convinced you of value.
Value convinced you to buy.
I added one book sale to the growing number.

None of the above is easy. Of course if it was, we'd all be authors who could claim selling $1M+ in books.

Product. Platform. Process.

Welcome aboard @Jambla.

51064066.jpg

Listening to your new book and I'm pretty sure it was this thread you were talking about when you said a thread about a Guru has made you at least 25k. It made me smile!

Van Halen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Mar 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Unfollowing this "hustling phones on eBay" group again...

zrtpUcU.jpg
There is no shortcut.

It takes work. Sure theres a fastlane and scalable ways to provide value faster,

But there is no secret, hidden, mastermind way. At the end of the day it takes work and theres no avoiding it on your way to success.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Drops event powder into wantrepreneur-infested waters and then dragnets the feeding frenzy.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
but I’d definitely study how he does what he does if I wanted to sell info products to his market.

yes . you should study kevin Trudeau and Jordan Belfort materials as well.

By the way, both guys are considered to be con artist by society.

but the point is that they are able to make people do things, like cult leader managing their followers

methods are neutral : you can do good or bad things with them.

in my opinion, Lopez, Belfort and Trudeau are geniuses.

they know how to achieve what they want .

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
yes . you should study kevin Trudeau and Jordan Belfort materials as well.

By the way, both guys are considered to be con artist by society.

but the point is that they are able to make people do things, like cult leader managing their followers

methods are neutral : you can do good or bad things with them.

in my opinion, Lopez, Belfort and Trudeau are geniuses.

they know how to achieve what they want .

I read a bit on Belfort's straight line technique.

Actually workable, if you use the system to sell actual, valuable products. :rofl:

But Kevin Trudeau? Why does he make the list?

He hasn't been around very long, and all I ever hear of him are comments on how sleek and well-built he is. (I haven't been very up-to-date on the international news these days)

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
How does the saying go? Even bad press is good press. Someone poses the question who is this guy? Everyone goes out and researches to find out so they can argue about it. Now the guy probably has a dozen more followers/customers simply from somone posing the question.

Pretty slick strategy if you ask me.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I read a bit on Belfort's straight line technique.

Actually workable, if you use the system to sell actual, valuable products. :rofl:

But Kevin Trudeau? Why does he make the list?

He hasn't been around very long, and all I ever hear of him are comments on how sleek and well-built he is. (I haven't been very up-to-date on the international news these days)

1) just looking at the life of Jordan Belfort gives a hint, his methods put aside.

he wanted to prove society wrong. he was a poor and wanted to get revenge on life.

this determination alone would have done the job of making him millions of dollars.

2) ok here's the real reason that i didn't mention above

he makes the list because he is an initiate.

he was put in jail because he talked too much about occult wisdom in his teachings : your wish is your command and so on

moreover, he is telling too much truth is his books : natural cures, debt cures and so on

and the elite couldn't let him leak too much knowlege about the matrix because this is dangerous for their power over the masses

the masses are not supposed to be exposed to occult teachings.

Trudeau used this knowledge to make money

while this knowledge must have remained occult so the elite stopped him

you may say " but why keep this knowledge hidden ?

here is a hint :

the-lips-of-wisdom.jpg

hundreds of guys like him are silenced in a way or another in our society

truth seekers, doctors, sicentists, former freemasons who talked too much and so on and so on

the list is endless

in case people would say i am an idiot, i add that have spent the last 10 years studying this subject with hundreds of documents : books, video, audio files.

so if there is a guy here who can talk about that kind of things,

i think this is me.

DanWasDrunk

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 20, 2018
Los Angeles
2) ok here's the real reason that i didn't mention above

he makes the list because he is an initiate.

he was put in jail because he talked too much about occult wisdom in his teachings : your wish is your command and so on

moreover, he is telling too much truth is his books : natural cures, debt cures and so on

and the elite couldn't let him leak too much knowlege about the matrix because this is dangerous for their power over the masses

the masses are not supposed to be exposed to occult teachings.

Trudeau used this knowledge to make money

while this knowledge must have remained occult so the elite stopped him

you may say " but why keep this knowledge hidden ?

here is a hint :

View attachment 17845

hundreds of guys like him are silenced in a way or another in our society

truth seekers, doctors, sicentists, former freemasons who talked too much and so on and so on

the list is endless

Uh huh...

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
The bio posted earlier is mostly accurate but Tai lives in the Hollywood hills, not Beverly Hills, and didn't even own a car until recently buying the Lambo. It appears he only bought the Lambo to pull views to his Youtube videos since that's what a lot of the younger crowd notice and respond to. Regardless of the minutia, he's obviously a very wealthy and successful guy.

And I'll add this: I went to junior high (aka "middle") school with Tai and we were friends in the seventh and eighth grades. If I were an aspiring entrepreneur I would pay some serious attention to what he has to say because to be where he is now from where he came from is pretty damn miraculous. Poor family. No father in his life. Zero advantages. He's definitely a smart guy but just like everybody else he started from nothing. He's now trying to impart what he's learned over the last 20 years in life and business that took him from broke to doing very well to anyone that will listen, mostly for free. I'm listening. I've narrowed down the list of people I gather information from to a very select few and he's one of them.
ok it's 2 years later now. has he helped an old buddy get wealthy?

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
ok it's 2 years later now. has he helped an old buddy get wealthy?

at least he plays the local santa claus

he gives away money to his followers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHBhoSDH3Zk

i wish i had his social skills and cleverness. this is really unbelievable

he is a true artist in managing the masses desires and fantasies

i give him a Grand Master title in the management of the masses game

GM Tai Lopez is my favorite player on youtube

his game is world class level

chase.jpg

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
How does the saying go? Even bad press is good press. Someone poses the question who is this guy? Everyone goes out and researches to find out so they can argue about it. Now the guy probably has a dozen more followers/customers simply from somone posing the question.

Pretty slick strategy if you ask me.
And people doing that research find this thread and TFLF gets the folks with a brain. Win-win really.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.