• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Notable! WTF does Tai Lopez do?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Journey2Million$, Feb 5, 2015.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Sequential

Sequential Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $60
  2. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $36,370
    This thread being 19 pages long is a disappointment in itself.

3. PetePreneur

PetePreneur Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $232
    He does come off pretty well in this video. I keep switching from thinking he's abit of a sleaze, to thinking he's actually a legit entrepreneur. I suspect it's probably somewhere inbetween!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuehZdvkKc

Aaron T and tiagosoares17.22 like this.
  4. VentureVoyager

VentureVoyager Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $509
    Q: WTF does tai lopez do
    A: Tai Lopez takes too much of your time and attention that could've been better spent building your business instead of discussing what he does;)

HugoMoreno, Aaron T, Ninjakid and 2 others like this.
  5. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Silver Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,222

the guy is not really an entrepreneur but a master psychologist

the point is not to be an entrepreneur but a guy who makes people do things

whether it be to buy something from you or give you something as a gift

or anything

you can put this guy in any society or back in time in cave or anything

the guy will always weasel his way out to have the good life

this is more valuable than any business skills

the guy can do anything : entrepreneur, cult leader, politician, and so on

this is true intelligence.

6. masterneme

masterneme Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,087
    He's no better than your average Internet BRO-marketer, you're giving him higher ratings just because your perceived status as an authority figure.

I don't understand why there are so many people impressed with him, even Tai admitted in an interview that he just got lucky after releasing the YouTube video.

Seriously, any of his "students" can take the money they're paying and make a video campaign just like him and make more money than they'll get using his techniques, which are the same sh!t every IM scammer sells.

Just because dumb people felt into the scam doesn't make Tai a freaking genius neither an entrepeneur.

If you want real IM masterminds you have blackhatters and you know what? they don't share their best secrets because they're worth more than selling them to the marketplace like the rest of BRO-marketers do.

IMs like Tai sell classic IM fundamentals and anything "advanced" is stuff that blackhatters already stopped using because it already stopped working.

I said it before, if you want to be the new Tai Lopez:

-Create a 100 pages PDF with the same IM crap it's been online forever.
    -Create a website giving the PDF for free in exchange for an email.
    -Rent a sports car, have some hot ladies with you and make a video with them in the background while talking about any entrepeneurial cliché (persistance, determination, focus, discipline, hard work, vision, customer care, etc.)
    -Blast a paid video campaign all over the Internets. And don't forget a call to action at the end!
    -Recolect the emails and prepare some BS upsell to make a gazillion bucks.
    -With your first gazillion now you can buy FOR REALZ the car and a good house.
    -Now with real success you can repeat the process selling more useless crap motivated by the illusion that your "students" can become rich too.

This is the problem, aspiring entrepeneurs read this and say "it can't be this easy, there has to be a secret silver bullet that Tai teaches in his 997$/month Ultra Diamond Mega Special Insider program, he's a genius just look at his car and those babes!".

But the truth is, it is this easy, what I wrote is exactly what he did and he got the money to make the first steps from a scammy dating site with fake women profiles.

Do you remember Kim DotCom? He created Megaupload now renamed to Mega. He's a highly intelligent highly skilled hacker and a highly successful entrepeneur.

When he was starting out, to fake success and gain status he would shoot photos in front of many different luxuries (sports cars, jets, yachts, helicopters...) When people looked at them thought "wow he's so rich!".

Now is common knowledge that the majority of those photos are faked. Yes, it was him in front of that stuff but it wasn't his xDDDD

People assume things because they don't pay attention and our cognitive biases fool us.

The difference is that Kim being a high profile hacker makes him very skilled in technical matters which helped him make Mega(upload) a reality. A real business offering real services to real people.

IMs are the digital equivalent of those guys selling weightloss pills.

7. PetePreneur

PetePreneur Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $232
    I dunno, he was rich before all this YouTube stuff. Here he is in 2007/2008 on a millionaire dating show called "The Millionaire Matchmaker":

View: https://vimeo.com/160559983

He must atleast know something about entrepreneurship/business compared to the average person if he became a millionaire at 30 or whatever. His older videos before all the girls and fast cars were actually quite informative and interesting, but he's slowly fallen into being abit of a Dan Blizerian and it's getting pretty embarrassing.

I don't love the guy or anything. I think alot of what he says is repetitive and I've watched a video some guy made summing up his 67 steps and it doesn't seem that great and revolutionary. I don't think he's a scammer though, he just over charges for his products and exaggerates their benefits abit.

8. Renan

Renan New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $13
    If someone is paying him in exchange for any product or service (online courses in his specific case) he has a real business. It doesn't really matter if the product really works or how much it works.

It is that simple.

GMSI7D likes this.
  9. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Silver Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,222

yes

value is what the customer says it is

this is very difficult to understand for us because we are smart and we think that our customers must be smart too
    and that they should listen to what we say

but customers are just children who prefer to do what they want and buy what they want, not listen to the smart expert

that's why i study carefully Eben pagan's material

because his success comes from understanding this "irrational customer" as he says

this irrational being who behaves like a child

most businesses fail because they overlook this important point

Puppy and HugoMoreno like this.