The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC What Do Productive People Do?

OP
OP
Roli

Roli

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 3, 2015
So you have to set out each day to get yourself in the right mindset with the correct vision of what you are working on and why, and the working part becomes much easier.
Very juicy nugget there, I must say I agree with you, when I plan my day or even week beforehand, things pan out much better for me.

a good example of this was an article I saw recently with the headline: "All successful people wake up at 4am" to which JK Rowling tweeted: "Oh, piss off".
My god I love that woman.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
After interviewing A LOT of successful people I noticed there is one thing they all have in common.

They have a system.

It can be as simple as writing down things on pen and paper or even just habits you developed and picked up over time or elaborate checklists.

But in the end, it all comes down to a system that works for you and your situation.

G-Man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2014
The most productive guy I know consistently tells people to lose his phone number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom