The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Journey of an Email Copywriter

Marketing, social media, advertising

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
I've been on this forum for about 2 years now. I was never active in this community but I decided to start a thread of my journey with email copywriting.

I thought it would be kind of cool to document all my successes and failures. I am pretty new to copywriting so a lot of posts will be me posting my spec pieces and my experience trying to help clients.

My goal is to provide value to 7-15 clients before the end of 2023.
My ultimate goal is to create an Email marketing agency.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 1

Spec Piece 1

How to Kill That Stubborn Fat

Hey Fitz Here

Did you know it becomes a lot harder to lose weight as you grow older?

From that question, you're probably thinking duh of course it's harder to lose weight when you're older.

But do you know by how much specifically? I would say it is 5-7 times harder to lose weight at an age of 60 than it is for a 20-year-old.

Metabolism, activity, and diet are the main reasons why.

When you reach the age of 40 your metabolism begins to change from a bucking bronco that's been racing for years to an old retired stable horse.

So the best course of action is to attack activity and diet.

Three weeks ago, I went to my grandma's house for a nice visit and chat.

When I rang the doorbell and saw what she looked like after she opened the door I dropped my backpack in shock.

My grandma looked like she lost over 30+ pounds.

I went inside and she said I came at the perfect time she just finished cleaning the house.

I have never seen her clean the entire house without taking breaks before.

The last time I saw her it looked like her weight was taking over her life.

She was struggling to get out of bed and would look at the stairs like she is about to climb Mount Everest just to do laundry.

The worst part was she couldn’t play with her younger grandchildren because she would get winded just walking them to the park.

I congratulated my grandma on her massive weight loss and asked her.

What's your secret?

My grandma chuckled and thanked me and said her secret was a diet and exercise regimen that was so easy she couldn’t see herself failing.

My Grandma said late last year the doctor told her that she is at a high risk of a heart attack if she doesn’t lose weight.

My grandma felt depressed and scared that if she doesn't make any change she won't be here for her family anymore.

My Grandma didn’t tell anyone out of shame. And started researching for something to help her online and that's when she found the Old school new body weight loss book.

The book had what she was looking for so she ordered the book…

She ended up devouring the book in a day.

After reading it my grandma knew exactly what meals to make and what exercises to do that work best for her to lose weight.

Fad diets are all over the place you can't go anywhere without hearing about a new diet that everyone is doing. But the Old School New Body weight loss book is a tried and tested book to help you in the best way possible.

The diet is designed perfectly for mature adults to lose weight and keep it off.

If my grandma was able to lose 35 pounds in 3 months imagine what you could do.

And yes she can now play with her grandkids and walk to the park without getting winded.

The book comes with everything you need to get started.

Including…

What meals to make that will get your mouth watering while burning fat.

The best exercise for you that burns fat while being easy and manageable.

And the best vitamins you should take to make you feel like an old horse back in action to take on the race track.

Not the biggest reader?

That’s fine too the book comes with stop points that can help you even if you only read 1 page a day!

It's 99 pages of entertaining facts no fluff that will have you eating good, feeling good, and living good. Without the constant headache of a diet regulating your life.

So at this point, you are probably thinking why are you telling me all of this or where can I get this book?

I'm telling you this because the book is currently on a limited-time weekend sale.

If you want to finally kill that stubborn fat without losing your mind go to [Link].

-Fitz

First time writing a spec piece for the weight loss niche. It was interesting trying to think of a good emotional story to try to get people to click the CTA which would have brought them to a sales page. I think I may need to work on finding a good emotional story that can truly resonate with the reader.

I am currently reading how to write a good advertisement a short course in copywriting. I'm hoping to get some ideas from this book to implement into my Email copy.

I am still unsure which niche I would like to get into so right now I am trying everything. I feel like it may be a little too early to niche down too. But hopefully, I find a niche that I really enjoy writing about and can go down that path.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Day 1

Spec Piece 1

Hey Fitz Here

From that question, you're probably thinking duh of course it's harder to lose weight when you're older.

But do you know by how much specifically? I would say it is 5-7 times harder to lose weight at an age of 60 than it is for a 20-year-old.

When you reach the age of 40 your metabolism begins to change from a bucking bronco that's been racing for years to an old retired stable horse.

When I rang the doorbell and saw what she looked like after she opened the door I dropped my backpack in shock.

I went inside and she said I came at the perfect time she just finished cleaning the house.

She was struggling to get out of bed and would look at the stairs like she is about to climb Mount Everest just to do laundry.

The worst part was she couldn’t play with her younger grandchildren because she would get winded just walking them to the park.

What's your secret?

My grandma chuckled and thanked me and said her secret was a diet and exercise regimen that was so easy she couldn’t see herself failing.

My Grandma said late last year the doctor told her that she is at a high risk of a heart attack if she doesn’t lose weight.

My grandma felt depressed and scared that if she doesn't make any change she won't be here for her family anymore.

My Grandma didn’t tell anyone out of shame. And started researching for something to help her online and that's when she found the Old school new body weight loss book.

After reading it my grandma knew exactly what meals to make and what exercises to do that work best for her to lose weight.

Fad diets are all over the place you can't go anywhere without hearing about a new diet that everyone is doing. But the Old School New Body weight loss book is a tried and tested book to help you in the best way possible.

The diet is designed perfectly for mature adults to lose weight and keep it off.

And yes she can now play with her grandkids and walk to the park without getting winded.

Including…

And the best vitamins you should take to make you feel like an old horse back in action to take on the race track.

Not the biggest reader?

That’s fine too the book comes with stop points that can help you even if you only read 1 page a day!

It's 99 pages of entertaining facts no fluff that will have you eating good, feeling good, and living good. Without the constant headache of a diet regulating your life.

So at this point, you are probably thinking why are you telling me all of this or where can I get this book?

I'm telling you this because the book is currently on a limited-time weekend sale.

If you want to finally kill that stubborn fat without losing your mind go to [Link].

-Fitz

First time writing a spec piece for the weight loss niche. It was interesting trying to think of a good emotional story to try to get people to click the CTA which would have brought them to a sales page. I think I may need to work on finding a good emotional story that can truly resonate with the reader.

I am currently reading how to write a good advertisement a short course in copywriting. I'm hoping to get some ideas from this book to implement into my Email copy.

I am still unsure which niche I would like to get into so right now I am trying everything. I feel like it may be a little too early to niche down too. But hopefully, I find a niche that I really enjoy writing about and can go down that path.
Good attempt to start with.

I do write email copy on the side, so some thoughts:

1. Zoom in on the 'losing fat is tough for the elderly' angle.
I think it's a valid point, given how their metabolism slows over time, and their diets might not be very good.

Your subject line 'How to kill that stubborn fat' is quick and fast-- but would only appeal to folks who HAVEN'T tried a single weight-loss product out there. Which is pretty impossible, as weight-loss has been beaten like a dead donkey since the start of the modern age.

It can help to target a more filtered audience (especially if your product is elderly-centric)

So you could start off with subject lines like 'How Grandma rejected shameful fad diets to lose 35 pounds' or
'Now senior citizens can DESTROY fat like brash bronchos. Here's how: ' or something like that.

If you are writing emails more regularly and folks like your content, they'll eventually open the emails the moment they see your name-- regardless of subject line (although a curiosity-driven headline does help with the opens)

2. Rearrange the sequence of the email
There is no one-way street to writing a sales email, but here's one framework that comes to mind:

Story --> Problem --> Unique Mechanism -->Aggravation/Desire --> Solution --> CTA

I see you have all the ingredients there, but they just need to be rearranged.

You started off your email by explaining why the elderly can't lose weight that quickly (i.e. metabolism, diet)

IMO, this is the Unique Mechanism that explains what's exactly WRONG with their problem-- and why they just cannot make any progress with whatever they are using to burn fat.

So you could start off with your Grandma story...up until how she found the book...have the book reveal the Unique Mechanism behind the weight-loss problem (that it's all about their metabolism and diet, and it's what today's fad diets have LONG forgotten)... build up on what fad-diet followers are falling into instead...and then you wrap up with the book's features and the CTA.

The email's starting sentence 'Did you know...?' feels rather cliche and overused.

When you start off the email with the Grandma story, try a reaction or in mid-action. Something like:

' "Wow Grandma...HOW on earth did you LOSE it all???"

I nearly shouted when I saw Grandma-- for the first time in 6 months.

"Oh my dear Fitz, you noticed?" she beamed. "Well I really wanted to lose it for the grandkids."

"Tell me more about it," I leaned in closer...

Well, if you haven't got the memo, Grandma had been fighting to lose weight for THREE years-- ever since a doctor warned her of a life-threatening heart attack if she couldn't get her kilos in order.

Trouble is..."

3. Where to get stories
Ask your client for case studies and testimonials, especially when it comes to sharing how folks used your product.
Don't make stories up-- especially when it comes to sharing results of your product!

You can use stuff like Q&A on Reddit or even news excerpts (but very time sensitive) to provide an expert opinion though.

4. Deadlines
I see it's a limited-time sale.
Would be good to specify the exact date and time of closing.

That way, late buyers won't shoot you once they miss the deadline. They can't!

5. Further readings
'How to Write a Good Advertisement' by Victor Schwab may be a good read for sales copy fundamentals, but for personality-driven emails, you should read how current email copywriters do it their way.

Many of those classic copywriting books were for a time when attention spans were longer, and products were not as saturated as today.

Check out Ben Settle's entire blog filled with his past emails...and for health-related ones, sign up for the email broadcasts from V-Shred, Steve Kamb's Nerd Fitness and Advanced Bionutritionals.

For stories, try 'Micro-Script Rules' written by Bill Schley and Donald Miller's Storybrand.

I follow these although I haven't written any health copy for years.

Read how they present their products...mirror them...and then later write your style.

Pay closer attention to how they present results...it must data and credibility-backed.

But still, if I could appreciate SOMETHING from the classical copy books...is that those ancient copywriters didn't have the Internet for research, or many easy data tracking devices. So when they wrote ads, they had to be 10X AS GOOD-- to overcome objections of any kind.

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Good attempt to start with.

I do write email copy on the side, so some thoughts:

1. Zoom in on the 'losing fat is tough for the elderly' angle.
I think it's a valid point, given how their metabolism slows over time, and their diets might not be very good.

Your subject line 'How to kill that stubborn fat' is quick and fast-- but would only appeal to folks who HAVEN'T tried a single weight-loss product out there. Which is pretty impossible, as weight-loss has been beaten like a dead donkey since the start of the modern age.

It can help to target a more filtered audience (especially if your product is elderly-centric)

So you could start off with subject lines like 'How Grandma rejected shameful fad diets to lose 35 pounds' or
'Now senior citizens can DESTROY fat like brash bronchos. Here's how: ' or something like that.

If you are writing emails more regularly and folks like your content, they'll eventually open the emails the moment they see your name-- regardless of subject line (although a curiosity-driven headline does help with the opens)

2. Rearrange the sequence of the email
There is no one-way street to writing a sales email, but here's one framework that comes to mind:

Story --> Problem --> Unique Mechanism -->Aggravation/Desire --> Solution --> CTA

I see you have all the ingredients there, but they just need to be rearranged.

You started off your email by explaining why the elderly can't lose weight that quickly (i.e. metabolism, diet)

IMO, this is the Unique Mechanism that explains what's exactly WRONG with their problem-- and why they just cannot make any progress with whatever they are using to burn fat.

So you could start off with your Grandma story...up until how she found the book...have the book reveal the Unique Mechanism behind the weight-loss problem (that it's all about their metabolism and diet, and it's what today's fad diets have LONG forgotten)... build up on what fad-diet followers are falling into instead...and then you wrap up with the book's features and the CTA.

The email's starting sentence 'Did you know...?' feels rather cliche and overused.

When you start off the email with the Grandma story, try a reaction or in mid-action. Something like:

' "Wow Grandma...HOW on earth did you LOSE it all???"

I nearly shouted when I saw Grandma-- for the first time in 6 months.

"Oh my dear Fitz, you noticed?" she beamed. "Well I really wanted to lose it for the grandkids."

"Tell me more about it," I leaned in closer...

Well, if you haven't got the memo, Grandma had been fighting to lose weight for THREE years-- ever since a doctor warned her of a life-threatening heart attack if she couldn't get her kilos in order.

Trouble is..."

3. Where to get stories
Ask your client for case studies and testimonials, especially when it comes to sharing how folks used your product.
Don't make stories up-- especially when it comes to sharing results of your product!

You can use stuff like Q&A on Reddit or even news excerpts (but very time sensitive) to provide an expert opinion though.

4. Deadlines
I see it's a limited-time sale.
Would be good to specify the exact date and time of closing.

That way, late buyers won't shoot you once they miss the deadline. They can't!

5. Further readings
'How to Write a Good Advertisement' by Victor Schwab may be a good read for sales copy fundamentals, but for personality-driven emails, you should read how current email copywriters do it their way.

Many of those classic copywriting books were for a time when attention spans were longer, and products were not as saturated as today.

Check out Ben Settle's entire blog filled with his past emails...and for health-related ones, sign up for the email broadcasts from V-Shred, Steve Kamb's Nerd Fitness and Advanced Bionutritionals.

For stories, try 'Micro-Script Rules' written by Bill Schley and Donald Miller's Storybrand.

I follow these although I haven't written any health copy for years.

Read how they present their products...mirror them...and then later write your style.

Pay closer attention to how they present results...it must data and credibility-backed.

But still, if I could appreciate SOMETHING from the classical copy books...is that those ancient copywriters didn't have the Internet for research, or many easy data tracking devices. So when they wrote ads, they had to be 10X AS GOOD-- to overcome objections of any kind.
Wow, thank you so much for this.

1. Yeah my headline needs some work I heard somewhere that when you write a piece of copy you should write 10 headlines and try to pick the best one. Seeing this I can see how if it was sent my target audience would just skim by it and never open it. Those subject lines you suggested are great I'm getting more ideas just from seeing them.

2. I have seen a couple of frameworks for sales emails. You are 100% right I did mix up the order a bit I'll try that framework next time I write. Having the book reveals the unique mechanism and building more on fad diets followers is genius. And that start to an email you suggested is amazing I will try to implement putting more action, in the beginning, to draw the reader in.

3. I actually saw that the best way to find stories is from testimonials and case studies yesterday after I already finished this piece of copy. That would have been so much better I was winging it for the story the entire way through.

4. I will be more specific with deadlines.

5. I do have a separate email for joining newsletters. I am on Ben Settles's emails and Matt Furey's. Thank you for the recommendations for email broadcasts to sign up for I will sign up for those and analyze their emails. I will switch to reading Micro-Script Rules. It does seem up my alley for more personality in my emails.

Again thank you so much for your Critique and notes I really appreciate it

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 2

Spec Piece 2 edit

CBD Lotion for Chronic Pain: One Dog Mom’s Success story

Jamie say something…

JAMIEEEE

"I'm OK"

Thank GOD

Jamie nearly fell while trying to grab her wall and ended up dropping her phone.

I called to ask her how her chronic back pain was treating her recently.

By the sounds of things not good.

She told me…

She’s struggling to sleep because the pain wakes her up.

And when she tries to find a good position the pain stabs at her back.

She also said depression is a daily thing because whatever she did was a constant battle with pain.

Jamie knew she had to do something when she nearly burst into tears while just trying to pick up her dog.

The first thing she did was go to a doctor but…

The doctor wasn’t much help either he recommended a brace and was throwing pills at her to help her.

The pills stopped the pain for a time but ended up giving her killer headaches.

Jamie asked if I knew anything that could help her in any way.

I recommended Cornbread Hemps CBD lotion.

Jamie thought it sounded perfect she was looking for an alternative that would get rid of the pain for good without giving her headaches.

No one should have to endure so much pain for days on end.

A week later my friend called and I could feel her excitement through the phone.

The lotion worked within 20 Minutes and she was skipping for joy (literally).

She was able to pick up and play with her puppy again.

Without being in any pain.

Jamie said, "whenever I start to feel the pain I use the lotion and I'm pain-free for 6-8 hours."

After a month the pain was gone permanently.

The CBD was the perfect fix.

I wanted to share this amazing story with you about how our CBD lotion helped Jamie.

If it was able to soothe her pain within minutes imagine what it could do for you.

James L. decided to give it a try and this is what he had to say “This stuff really works for all sorts of aches and pains. On a whim, I started rubbing it on the bottom of my feet to try to relieve some plantar fasciitis pain. I'm telling you - this has helped me where nothing else has. Thanks, Cornbread!!”

So if you want to relieve all your pains go to [LINK ]

So today time management was quite a problem because of college assignments. So I went back to a piece of copy I wrote 2 days ago. I decided to edit it a bit based on the critiques I got on my last spec piece as practice. For this one, I tried taking a crack at CBD products which was interesting because I felt like I understood the market decently well. I decided to use Cornbread Hemp topical CBD lotion as my product.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 3
Spec piece 3

Man on the brink of diabetes conquers it with crystal water

“I look like a human BOWLING BALL”

Damien said this to himself after looking in the mirror before work.

Damien was 300 pounds and struggling with his weight.

Diabetes ran in the family and he was in the danger zone.

Losing weight wasn’t a want it was a need.

He tried all the fad diets and with each one he switched to he seemed to gain more weight in the end.

He never used to be like this, when he was in high school he was a big muscular football player.

But now, after so many early morning coffee and chocolate donuts the weight started to pile on.

Damien finally had enough and searched for a diet that can actually help him.

A diet that can work for him and not lead him to have to eat weird things like keto fat bombs to lose weight.

After a week of searching, he finally found something that sounded promising.

It was a bottle with natural crystals inside that he would fill with water.

He threw away all his soda cans and only drank water from this bottle.

He thought it doesn’t taste bad and waters better for me so why not?

14 days later Damien stepped on the scale to his surprise…

He lost 10 POUNDS.

He triple-checked to make sure his eyes and the scale weren’t lying to him.

But that's not all he got a burst of energy and decided to go on a quick morning walk before work.

This later became his weight loss ritual.

His crystal water bottle and an early morning walk.

After a year he lost a total of 104 pounds.

Damien escaped the danger zone and is now a strapping 196 lb guy.

Now, Damiens's results were amazing he conquered his weight in a year, I can’t guarantee that everyone will get results like his…

But if this bottle did all of this for Damien who had to lose a huge amount of weight imagine what it could do for you!

Jenna M. Said “after my 2nd pregnancy I gained 24 extra pounds. I struggled to lose weight for 2 years until I found your crystal water bottle. After using it I lost 24 pounds in 3 months. I am now back to a size 8 and still drink out of my crystal water bottle for the extra benefits.

So what's so special about this crystal water bottle that's helping these people lose weight so fast?

It's the super crystals in the center of the bottle that helps you lose weight when mixed with water.

This unique combination of crystals has been used for decades in other cultures around the world by crystal healing experts.

So if you want to melt your weight with water go to [Link]

We are having a 30% off sale that starts January 21st and ends January 27th at 11:59 PM.

- Fitz

This Spec piece was draining to write. As I was writing this I realize more personal issues with myself and how hard I am on myself with the learning process. I tend to obsess that I should be better even though I just started. For the story, I managed to find one in the weight loss subreddit and warp it toward the email. I tried to implement more of the tips that were given to me after my first email spec piece.

I have started reading micro-script Rules to improve my storytelling.

I am struggling to find newsletters to subscribe to for my email swipe file. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 4
Spec Piece 4

I'm tired of this S**t

Kevin's skin was bleeding for the 8th time this week.

He was using 8 different kinds of skincare products.

And was constantly assaulted by his dry skin.

Cracking, Itching, and bleeding were daily things.

All of his Skincare products were doctor prescribed.

The Doctor told him “we haven't found a proper fix for your dry skin We don't know how to help you?”

Can you imagine your own doctor saying we don’t know how to help you?

This killed Kevin.

Because Kevin hated what his Dry skin has done to his life.

That he felt self-conscious about his skin whenever he went outside.

That he constantly wished he was invisible whenever he left the house.

That all of his family and friends would try to give him advice on HIS problem.

Kevin was going insane.

So he decided if doctors can’t help him he needs to do it himself…

After a month of searching, Kevin found something that looked promising.

A supplement that repairs your skin cells and hydrates your skin from the inside out.

It was like a switch was flipped.

He says…

“My skin feels as moist as a rainforest and as smooth as a newborn. All of my cracking, itching, and bleeding are gone.

Whenever I leave the house I walk around with my head high knowing I have the skin of a Greek god.”
Can you believe that?

His Skin Health completely flipped.

It’s amazing what the right product can do.

Just something to inspire you today.

And if you suffer from eczema as Kevin did.

I think you’d like to know that the same product Kevin used to beat his eczema is currently on sale from January 21st to January 27th at 11:59 PM. [LINK]

Had fun doing this one built my newsletter swipe file a bit today and tried to use a couple of emails to Frankenstein this email together. I need to write more so I'm planning on writing two emails a day. I'm unsure of which specific exercises would help me get better. But Justin Goff recommended writing around 2-3 emails a day so I'm up for more practice.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 5
Spec Piece 5

Woman Conquers lifelong headaches with Keto

Damn Kara how did you lose all the weight.

Kara had been in a car accident 30+ years ago.

She had horrible whiplash in her neck.

The whiplash caused her to have a tense neck.

The tension created constant painful headaches

Kara was on 3 different kinds of medicine for 30 years to help.

The doctors said “ this isn’t something that can be fixed only maintained.

Kara understood and lived her life in pain.

A couple of months later Kara realized she put on a lot of extra weight.

Kara immediately went on a diet.

Kara heard about keto from a friend and decided to try it.

The first week was manageable.

The second week she began to feel miserable.

The food restriction was too much for Kara and was flaring up her headaches as she did it.

In the 3rd week, Kara couldn’t take the pain and decided to quit.

It’s honestly not her fault Keto has a lot of dietary restrictions that if you don't know how to navigate around could be difficult to execute.

Eventually…

Kara stumbled upon a special Keto diet.

It seemed perfect for her.

The food restrictions were less severe and were based on her as a person.

She loved that her special keto diet differs from others based on their likes and body types.

After a week Kara realized her Headaches have entirely stopped.

She feels like she is eating normally but is losing weight like crazy.

In just one week she lost 8 pounds.

After 3 months her headaches completely disappeared.

Can you imagine that?

A 30+ year problem disappeared with proper dieting and eating.

It just goes to show you should never underestimate the human body

Kara had this to say after finally reaching her weight goal

“ It’s been a while since I've felt this good my headaches and weight plagued me for years of my life and they were both killed in one fell swoop.

I've also gotten rid of my Confidence issues, high blood pressure, and ankle problems that were all haunted by my weight.”

Karas's results were amazing and we want the same for you or better.

So If you are looking to lose a couple or A lot of extra LBS.

Click [Link] and schedule a call to find the best custom keto diet plan for YOU!

Nothing to say today just execution.

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 6
Spec Piece 6

Target Market 25 - 50-year-olds who want to lose weight

Offer is a Juice that is proven to help lose weight

Warm Email to Email list

A Secret Juice A day Keeps the Doctor Away

Hey Psst. Psst. Are you struggling to lose weight?

Cause I got something cool I think you’ll like.

Today it seems like everyone is struggling to lose weight.

And trust me I Know what it feels like to not want to go out in public because of the voices in your head telling you how bad you look.

Or have friends and family telling you how to lose weight when that's the last thing you want to hear.

It’s draining…

Especially when you're just trying to live YOUR LIFE.

You have responsibilities no matter what it is.

It's hard to make time for things like…

• Working Out
  • Cooking
  • Finding what foods to eat
  • Researching what diet to go on

All of these problems are hard to fix.

There are so many ways to lose weight.

But with so many choices

And then before you know it you've wasted hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars on food starting different diets.

The worst part is as your pockets get smaller your belly gets bigger.

It seems there is no end to this cruel cycle.

Which is why I’m here to give you our little secret product.

It’s a Juice!

Not apple or orange but…

A Juice we’ve been experimenting with and are finally ready to release to our loyal customers.

The Juice is a special blend of all-natural fruits and vegetables that have been proven to burn fat.

Take a look [Link]

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 6
Spec piece 7

Target Market 25 - 50-year-olds who want to lose weight

Offer: Weight loss supplement

Warm audience

People are always looking for the next best things.

Fad diets are everywhere and they seem to grow with every day.

You can’t go a week without seeing a new weird diet or method to losing weight.

Losing weight is hard if you don’t know how to go about it.

And the sad part is that there are so many options in the weight world no one knows what to pick.

Obesity rates are up so high that ⅔ of adults in the U.S. are Obese.

There are so many reasons for this that I can talk about it for days but here are some of the biggest.

Depression we have grown to be extremely advanced yet everyone is depressed.

The responsibility you have a responsibility to yourself but making sure you don’t lose your job and live on the street while caring for kids can make that hard.

And last but not least fast food.

No one has the time to cook nowadays life is so fast everybody wants everything now.

And for good reason.

Why wait for food when you can get it in seconds to minutes?

If there was a button that can give you a perfect-fit body everyone would take it.

Sadly there is no button that can do that but there are alternatives…

Which is why some people need supplements.

So many problems lead to weight gain but what if there was a supplement that can help you lose up to 5 pounds a week?

You barely have to change your eating habits and the weight will just slide off.
Well, I have the perfect supplement for you.

The thing with fad diets is that they over-promise and tell you to eat this and you’ll lose 30 pounds in a month.

Our supplement helps you lose weight in a safe and healthy way that doesn't require you to change your lifestyle much.

Most supplements also use chemicals to mess with your body but we only use Natural stuff.

Yup good old mother nature.

So if you want to lose weight without changing your life in dramatic ways go to [Link]

Good day, today I had time to write 2 emails. I seem to like writing in the weight loss niche and CBD niche. I need to try some other niches and see how I feel about them. I have also started reading cashvertising along with Micro-script rules.
I have also been thinking about getting a mentor because from what it seems everyone in the copywriting space who becomes great has a mentor. But I'm not sure I have enough money to pay for mentorships. At the same time, I'm not sure if that's the best course of action. Because I don't want to focus and spend so much money on getting good at writing and then prolong getting clients. So I think it would be best to get good enough to start taking clients and then eventually get a mentorship of some kind. I think I need to practice more with painting images with the words in my emails. And PAS Formula I feel like I have a bit of trouble finding what to write if it's not a story of some kind. So just doing PAS and finding different things to come up with will help me. Welp, hopefully, I can get 3 emails tomorrow in different niches.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 7
Spec piece 8

Why your skin is the same as a sidewalk

Hey Fitz Here

So I've come to the realization that dry skin and sidewalks are similar.

I know sounds a bit weird but hear me out…

A sidewalk has layers just like your skin.

A sidewalk has a base layer, a subbase, and a surface layer. While your skin has layers like the epidermis, dermis, and subcutis.

One of the natural enemies of skin and sidewalks is Mother Nature.

And damn, can she be cruel!

Causing rainstorms and snowstorms to pound away at the sidewalks. And causing the cold and the harsh sun rays to dry out your skin.

Eventually, making room for fire ants and other insects to infest the cracks crawling around the sidewalk and stinging anyone with their bite that comes near.

The sting then compels your fingernails to disco dance all over the area to relieve the
itching sensation.

So here's the slight difference your skin won't sting others but will sting you instead.

Then the intense itching sensation will cause you to itch and open up more cracks and wounds on your skin.

A cruel cycle…

But as you know sidewalks and dry skin can both be repaired and maintained.

So why am I telling you all of this?

Because we have recently released our CBD Lotion formula which is perfect for repairing and maintaining your skin.

So your sidewalk-like skin can become moist and resistant to all the elements that are thrown at it.

If you are interested in our new CBD Lotion Formula go to [Link] and take a look

Fitz Oliver

Busy day today could only do one

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 7
Spec Piece 9

The Chocolatey drink that burns 2 pounds a week

Imagine you did it.

You finally reached your goal weight.

You’ve never been so proud of yourself for sticking through and reaching such a big goal.

All of your family and friends are complimenting you.

And they ask “what's your secret?"

You smile and say CHOCOLATE.

Screech the cushy music stops and everyone stares blankly at you.

“Chocolate?”

Losing weight can be hard.

We’ve all been there when you’ve gained some extra LBs and your struggling to lose it.

Your body is ok but it's not great. You try to eat well but your weight loss journey is at a crawl.

You’ve looked up some videos or read some articles to find the perfect diet to lose weight fast.

But...

You just feel overwhelmed by all the information.

You now happen to know about 7 different diets and have no idea what to do.

Weight loss is a process and people are busy.

Today no one has time to cook all their meals

Or Make time for working out

Which is why we made Cacao Bliss.

Cacao Bliss’s chocolate drink kicks your metabolism into high gear and burns fat quickly.

All it takes is one in the morning and you're on your way to losing 2 pounds a week with no effort.

Easy peasy a diet supplement that tastes great and respects your time.

Don't believe me?

Click Here and take a look at how a mother of twins lost 62 pounds in one year.

We are having a sale from 1/25/2023 to 1/29/2023 at 11:59 PM.

Execution

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 8

Spec Piece 10

Secret Weight loss Cacao found in Panama

Do you suffer from a couple of LBs way you down?

Do you usually find yourself saying how bad you look at that you need to lose weight?

If the answer is yes you've tried about everything to lose weight and nothing stuck.

It's OK the weight loss world is huge you’re not the first to get lost.

But…

In your quest for weight loss, you’ve heard that chocolate is unhealthy and makes you gain more weight.

Well, they’re right store-bought chocolate has a lot of sugar that will pack on extra pounds as you enjoy it.

Wouldn’t it be great if you could have chocolate every day and lose weight?

So instead of dreaming about doing it take a look here.

And start losing weight by drinking chocolate so good you feel like You're cheating.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 9
Spec Piece 11

The Amazon Prime of Skin Care.

Hey, it’s Fitz here.

2 weeks ago I was talking to an old friend who recently became a naturopath.

He refuses to buy medicines and products for his body unless they are Natural remedies.

While talking to him I realized his skin was dry and was beginning to crack.

Being a caring friend I asked if he plans on getting that checked out or trying something to heal it before it gets worse.

To no surprise he was not having it he instead talked down on all products that claim to be Natural.

He said all they do is make your skin worse in the long run and don't heal them properly like how natural remedies can.

Still, to be nice I recommended to him my favorite Natural brand Derma Prime Plus.

He ended up leaving with a sour look on his face.

I didn't feel bad because I was just trying to help him and he was being disrespectful.

Flash forward a month goes by and the next time I see him he had flawless skin.

I was prepared to swallow my pride and admit I was wrong.

Instead, he came up to me and thanked me.

The Pain and itching of his dry skin got to the point that he looked into Derma Prime Plus.

Once seeing it truly is all-natural he gave it a try and within a week his face went back to normal.

He said this thing is like a MIRACLE CURE for dry skin.

So to fix your dry skin and keep it healthy do you really want to try some product that will just fix it short term and not try to repair your skin cells.

Here's what you should do instead

Go to [Link] and take a look for yourself if you think Derma Prime Plus would be the best fit for you.

We know it will.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 10
Spec Piece 9 revision

Scientists just discovered how to lose up to 3 pounds a week with Chocolate

Imagine your stomach was toned like it was back in high school.

You're so proud of yourself for reaching such a big goal.

All of your family and friends jaws drop to the floor with wide-eyed stares In awe of your perfectly toned body.

Curiosity takes over their mind they need to ask “what's your secret”,,,

You chuckle, look to the sky, smile ear to ear, and yell CHOCOLATE!

Screech the record stops and everyone has a confused look and a blank stare.

“Chocolate?”

Losing weight can be hard.

There's no time and unhealthy food is around every corner.

We’ve all been there when you’ve put on some extra pounds and your clothes feel like its squeezing the life out of you.

Or when You’re chugging your 3rd cup of coffee at 2 PM just to get enough energy to continue your day.

But…

There are so many diets out there that you feel overwhelmed. Life is busy and you don’t have time to research diets or work out.

This is where Cacao Bliss comes in.

Cacao Bliss’s chocolate drink kicks your metabolism into high gear and burns fat quickly.

All it takes is one tablespoon of powder into your drink in the morning and you're on your way melting up to or over 3 pounds a week.

We’re having a sale from 1/25/2023 to 1/29/2023 at 11:59 PM. So claim your Cacao Bliss now.

JoshuaNimako

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Sep 20, 2022
Day 1

Spec Piece 1

Hey Fitz Here

What's your secret?

Including…

Not the biggest reader?

-Fitz

Selling with a story can work but I was looking at this as if I was your ideal customer and I was confused with where you were going the CTA is clear and the offer was only apparent when you mentioned the book,

Have you heard of RIOA and the 5 stages of awareness?

I'm pretty new like you but you want one reader - people over 40 it was I thought this was aimed at

one idea - don't overcomplicate with different ideas decide on one major benefit (which you find through IVOC research "indirect voice of the customer"

one offer - the book

- one action click here for free 5 pages

stages of awareness google search it or read breakthrough advertising and take immediate action from what you read

just be 2 cents but well done on the consistency and keep going you'll make it

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Selling with a story can work but I was looking at this as if I was your ideal customer and I was confused with where you were going the CTA is clear and the offer was only apparent when you mentioned the book,

Have you heard of RIOA and the 5 stages of awareness?

I'm pretty new like you but you want one reader - people over 40 it was I thought this was aimed at

one idea - don't overcomplicate with different ideas decide on one major benefit (which you find through IVOC research "indirect voice of the customer"

one offer - the book

- one action click here for free 5 pages

stages of awareness google search it or read breakthrough advertising and take immediate action from what you read

just be 2 cents but well done on the consistency and keep going you'll make it
Yeah, I should have clarified some stuff for this first post. I have heard about the 5 stages of awareness for this email they happen to be Product aware. So they happen to be on an email list for this company and have received marketing emails from them before talking about the book. (I need to make sure I give all the context behind each spec email).

I wanted to make the email interesting to get them to keep reading because I feel the consumer would like a story that they can relate themselves to. If they can picture the success of someone else who was in a bad or worse position than them then they will think I can achieve those results too.

This email was meant to be a warm email to the audience with a story to draw them in and a call to action for the book's limited-time sale. I only had one offer and one main idea for the first spec email which was the book that helps with solving their problem. So I told the story of my grandma, painted the nightmare, and her discovery of the book that helped her achieve her weight loss goals. Then the CTA was that the same book happened to be on sale.

I do understand what you mean about the 1 idea near the end I was listing benefits. I should have just stuck with the core idea of them buying the book for the information it contains for weight loss. The benefits that I wrote near the end would be better on something like a sales page to push them over the tipping point to buy the book.

But for this spec email, the link would supposedly bring them to a sales page where they can get more information and buy it. So this email was to tell a success story introduce that the product was on sale to a warm audience and get them onto the sales page to push them further down the funnel until they eventually buy.

Thank you so much for the reply. I had an idea of who specifically I was writing for, where they were on the awareness scale and whether they were warm or cold for Spec piece 1. But I haven't been doing that for my other emails or practicing cold emails or launch emails or any other types of emails really. All of my emails have been under the assumption of the consumer I'm writing to is warm and aware of the product. Again thank you so much for this reply you gave me a lot to think about for emails I write in the future.

I wish you all the best let's make 2023 are year!

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 11
Spec Piece 12
Target Market: 30-60-Year-old women who have put on weight and want to lose it without much effort.
Warm Email and promotion for sale
Awareness: Product Aware

Mom of Twins Burns 70 pounds of fat with Chocolate

Oh my GOD!! It's squeezing me

Tara screamed while trying to take off her Insanely tight skinny jeans.

Tara’s weight has gotten out of hand.

She looked at her old clothes like old sports trophies of the past remembering who she used to be.

After Tara gave birth to her beautiful twin daughters C0VlD-19 swept the nation.

She turned to food to help her destress.

Drowning the pain in ice cream and Dunking donuts.

As the kids grew up she knew that she had gained a lot of weight but feared looking at herself in the mirror.

She wanted to be a good mom but going to the park and playing with them would make her winded.

Tara was so embarrassed she refused to take pictures with her kids.

Tara was brave and got a scale to see how bad it is.

A horrified look took over her face when she read the scales numbers out loud “200 pounds”.

At 5’5 she knew this was a horrible place for her.

She was crushed…

Tara had enough…

She searched all over the internet for the perfect diet or supplement anything to help he rose weight.

After a week of searching, she finally found it.

She picked it because It was a delicious mouth-watering chocolate drink.

Within a week she lost 4 pounds!

Tara screamed for Joy.

That was her first taste of Chocolatey success.

Within a year she lost 70 pounds By just drinking her Delicious chocolate drink in the morning.

No changing of diet.

No working out.

Just eating whatever she wants and her chocolate shake.

So why am I telling you this?
Because I wanted to share this beautiful story about how a mother of twins lost reached her goal weight.

If she was able to do it so can you.

And it just so happens that the same drink that she made in the morning is on sale from 1/29/2023 to 2/5/2023.

The sale ends at Midnight so be sure to get yours Here [Link]

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 12
Spec Piece 13
Target Market: 30-60-Year-old women who have put on weight and want to lose it without much effort.
Awareness: Solution Aware
Point of email: To push them up the awareness scale from solution awareness to product awareness and arouse suspicion to click the link to get onto the sales page.

Have you given up on losing weight?

It always seems like something gets in the way.

You try to cook or eat healthy foods but the family and partly you can't stand eating it.

Or tried to work out but you’re not disciplined enough to keep up with it for a long time.

I get it you just want to drop some size and have a flat and toned belly as you did back in high school.

But you can’t seem to lose weight.

It seems like the more you try the more you end up gaining back.

And with all the diets out there it feels way too overwhelming to find the right one for you.

There’s a simpler way to get that healthy, toned body you desire using this special cacao powder that has been a game changer for moms struggling with their weight.

Go here [Link] to drop pant sizes like crazy with Cacao powder.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 13
Spec Piece 14
First, try at a Welcome Email
The point of the email is to welcome them to the email and get them excited to read this newsletter's emails.

Welcome and Thank you

Hi Name

Thank you for signing up

So happy to have you on this exclusive list for CBD buds like ourselves.

This is the best list to hear about our best and newest CBD products.

Plus amazing stories and info about how to get the best use out of CBD.

Over the next few days, I will also send you some hidden benefits of CBD and how it can greatly impact your life.

You’ll also be the first to hear news from experts in the CBD industry.

See you tomorrow CBD bud.

So this week so far school has been kicking my a$$ but still trying to find time to write so I tried a small welcome email for the first time.

Goal is to do 2 emails tomorrow.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 14
Spec Piece 15
Target Market: 20-50-year-old frustrated dog owners with untrained dogs
Awareness: Problem Aware
point of email get them to click on the link to go onto the sales letter about Dog training inc.

“HEY, GET OFF OF HER!”

3 weeks ago I heard this scream from my garage.

I ran around the corner to see what was happening.

Only to discover my neighbor's Dog (Brooke) was doing a violent tango with a neighbor's Golden retriever.

Brooke's owner's faces turned so pale you would have thought they saw a ghost.

The dog fight finally ended after the Golden retriever's owner managed to hold Brooke by his collar.

The talk afterward sounded like sailors having a swear-off.

But after witnessing this dog fight it hit me that Brooke's owners are horrible owners.

They never had the time to train their dog so it's a problem for the neighborhood.

If the neighbors wanted to they could have reported the attack and Brooke could be put down.

Horrible…

I learned from this that training a dog takes a lot of time and work, and some people don’t have the knowledge to train a dog.

This is why Dog training inc is here for you.

A poorly trained dog isn’t just dog fighting.

If you find your dog constantly barking or not responding to your call you know you have a poorly trained dog.

We have a perfectly crafted course for you to train your dog.

So instead of letting your dog run your house and community like some canine mafia boss.

Get Dog training inc [Link]

Sadly didn't meet my goal today. Time to try again tomorrow.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 15
Spec Piece 16
Target Market: 20-50-year-old frustrated dog owners with untrained dogs
point of email get them to click on the link to go onto the sales letter about Dog training inc.

Why are some Dog Owners Evil?

“Hello, Do you guys do the surgery that stops a dog from barking?”

I’m sorry could you explain a bit more

“You know when you cut their vocal cords so they bark less”

I’m sorry we don’t Cut out dogs' vocal cords you would have to go to a different vet goodbye (slam phone).

I heard this a couple of days ago while working as a receptionist at my local veterinarian clinic.

And my only thought was how evil do you have to be to cut out your poor dog's vocal cords?

I was shocked, appalled, flabbergasted, Smeckeldorfed.

you get the point I was peeved…

Dogs are supposed to be man's best friend but there are some people in the world who just don’t deserve their love.

It’s rude to make assumptions but it's obvious from this brief phone call that she should not own a dog.

Now you’ve probably heard that being a dog owner takes a LOT of Time, Work, and Patience.

And it does if you don’t have the right training system.

This is why Dog Training inc is here for you.

With proven systems and training videos that help you save time and painful headaches while training your Dog.

Check out what some fellow dog owners said

Lauren P. Said “No more accidents and my good boy follows all commands “

Donna H. Said “If a pet owner understands a dog's mind then the dog will perform better and this was the perfect training to learn how to do that”

So help yourself and your dog and get Dog Training inc [Link]

Psst. psst. PS. we’re currently having a sale until Feb 3, midnight ET so don’t wait too long.

-Fitz

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 16
Spec Piece 17
Target Market: 20-35-year-olds who want to lose weight but can't cook
point of email get them to click on the link to go onto the sales letter for the booklet.

How I almost got a 3rd-degree burn while trying to lose weight.

I was sure I was going to get covered in 3rd-degree burns.

5 years ago when I decided to lose weight I began learning how to cook.

Because I’ve heard that cooking home meals and not eating out helps A LOT.

So at that point, I had barely cooked.

Like ever…

The only thing I ever made was a fried egg with my cousin watching me.

So I decided to try making the heartiest of meals for an aspiring weight loss champion.

The Mighty Oatmeal and eggs everything went well until…

The Oatmeal started Bubbling ferociously and the eggs started to stick to the pan and get black.

I didn’t know what to do I began scrambling (hehe) toward the knobs to turn down the stove but nothing changed.

I began panicking and accidentally hit the oatmeal pot as I swung my arms to my head.

The searing pot was tipping over and about to spill oatmeal all over me until I jumped out of the way.

The floor was covered in hot oatmeal and so much smoke was in the house from the eggs I thought the fire alarm would go off.

After cleaning up the mess I decided cooking right now was not for me.

Instead, I decided to order food because it's easier and I don’t have to worry about my house burning down.

As I ordered out I documented everything I ordered Dominos, Chipotle, Mcdonalds, Chic-fil-A you name it.

And I started to lose weight I just ate at a deficit and BOOM the weight loss came easy.

I ended up dropping 45 pounds in 2.5 months Wowza!

Looking in the mirror felt like a dream come true when I saw no belly sag but instead the start of a V line.

Now I know it sounds obvious to eat at a deficit to lose weight.

But I managed to do it while eating at my favorite fast food restaurants.

And if you struggle to lose weight and enjoy eating out I want these results for you.

All the foods I ate from these fine establishments and the calories in each meal I had is laid out in this documented booklet.

I didn’t even realize that as I was doing this I was making an eating-out Bible.

But it's the perfect little booklet to have if you want to lose weight while eating out.

So If you hate cooking but want to lose weight get the eating out bible [Link].

-Fitz

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
How're you getting on finding clients @Wizza134?

Could you split your posts into updates first and copy second? I'm not a copywriter and don't read the copy, but skimmed to see if I had any suggestions about you getting clients and/or scaling.

I did notice your copy getting shorter and ending with a CTA, which seems a good move to me.

Have you tried any of the AI tools to help speed up your process? I thought this video was interesting:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
How're you getting on finding clients @Wizza134?

Could you split your posts into updates first and copy second? I'm not a copywriter and don't read the copy, but skimmed to see if I had any suggestions about you getting clients and/or scaling.

I did notice your copy getting shorter and ending with a CTA, which seems a good move to me.

Have you tried any of the AI tools to help speed up your process? I thought this video was interesting:

Hey, @Andy Black honestly I haven't searched for any clients yet. Since I'm so new to copywriting I'm not sure if I can provide any real value for a client. Maybe it's just my mindset holding me back from taking action in that area. Thank you for posting the AI video I've never tried implementing it like that. I would usually just use ChatGPT to help with market research. I'll try using it today to write an email.

But my plan to find clients was to go through Facebook copywriting job boards and Upwork. I would appreciate any suggestions for finding clients and scaling.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Hey brother, I just want to say as someone who is looking into copywriting myself, this is extremely helpful and it's clear to see you are putting in the work!

Keep it up man!
Thank you @HaydenLayne It makes me happy you got value out of my thread.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.