The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Re-Introduction from Steve in the Philly Area

Steve Brennan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 8, 2014
Hey Everyone,

I'd like to re-introduce myself. My name is Steve and I live in the Philadelphia area. About 5 years ago I read the Millionaire Fastlane and started reading the forum. Needless to say, they both completely blew my mind. Unfortunately at that point in time I was in my 5th year of engineering school and had already accumulated $120,000 of student loan debt. So I've been working the 9 to 5 for the past five years.

On the positive side, I cut out all the non-essentials in my life and get rid of my student loan debt in 3.5 years and now have $50k in savings. Now I realize I need to make money work for me! Instead of buying a house, a brand new car, or going back to school for a master's degree. So I'm making it a priority to spend time on the forum to get my mind thinking more about entrepreneurship and business. In the past, I've done some affiliate marketing, which yielded around $1K in a month, but it became too time consuming as I became a slave to Google algorithm changes (that's what I get for disobeying the commandment of control).

In my spare time, I enjoy BJJ (currently a purple belt), hiking, and time with my family.

Also, want to thank MJ and everyone on this forum for opening my mind to how bad and unhealthy the 9 to 5 lifestyle can be. For example, constantly I have bosses tell me to go back to school for an MBA so I can become a manager. But what they fail to mention is that managers work 12 to 15 hours a day at a FIXED salary. And I can see what a miserable lifestyle it is thanks to MJ and this forum. So thank you for saving me from this trap. Look forward to getting more involved with the forum going forward!

-Steve

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...