The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Steve in the UK!

SteveD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 14, 2020
Gloucestershire, England
Hi everyone!

My name's Steve and I'm a 30 year old aspiring entrepreneur from the UK!

A little about me - I come from a working class family (no entrepreneurs, no business owners and most of my family have worked for the same company for a very long time). From a very young age I realised I didn't want this. One of my greatest fears is getting stuck in the slow lane and working for someone else for 50 years and then being free for just 10-15 years in retirement? No thanks!

I currently work full time in a Technical Sales role (which doesn't bring me any enjoyment) but have recently started a Private Label Amazon FBA Business. I worked extremely hard for about 6 months learning all the ins and outs of Amazon FBA and often spent 30+ hours a week (alongside my full time job and trying to be a good father and husband) setting everything up. Then I finally launched in February this year and then the Coronavirus pandemic took over and Amazon stopped all non essential shipments and the delivery time for my product went up to 4 weeks! It's essentially a frozen business at the moment, but things look like they're starting to go back to normal on Amazon, so hopefully soon I can start to make some sales! Is Amazon my calling? Who knows! I just know I had to try something and I'm always willing to try and learn new skills.

I am always brutally honest and I do struggle with my mindset (questions like am I meant for this life? You can't succeed at this etc...) but I am trying my best to work on myself mentally and physically.

Thanks for reading. I would appreciate any help or guidance on this journey! Steve.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Steve!

SIDI

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 5, 2018
Welcome Steve.

I see that you are based on Gloucestershire. I live in North Somerset so we are quite close by.

Best wishes for when Amazon picks back up.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...