The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

(Re)introduction from the UK

Trixii

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
May 5, 2015
Hi all, time for a proper introduction. I'm UK based, thirty-something, self-employed in a variety of jobs and looking to move forward.

Two years ago I did a silly thing. I read TMF , found these forums and was blown away. I read a lot of threads, did the usual 'I have no ideas' thing, began to investigate importing and stumbled upon a YouTube community of 'resellers'.

For those who don't know, reselling has become a term for buying very cheap goods - often from car boots sales/charity shops or other sources - and 're-selling' them, usually on ebay, Amazon and local FB groups. It's very easy, quite fun, the margins are good, and I started making an ok income from it.

Fast forward a year or so and I started looking for ways to improve my business and mitigate my risk with (eg.) bigger items, more stock, wholesale sources and different selling platform(s).

I somehow ended up back here and realised I'd completely lost sight of the goal and was breaking nearly all of the 'CENTS'. I like re-homing things, I have happy customers, and there is room to improve my income, But it's not scaleable, not controllable and it's directly linked to my time.

I got caught up in the day to day work and forgot to stop and think about where it was going. Daft! So, it's time to re-evaluate, and that's why I'm here. Hope I'll be able to pitch in with a real progress thread very soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...