The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moved to Scottsdale, Growing a Web Design Firm

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
A few quick updates from my side, good news today but not official yet (both verbal agreements):

1. Received a verbal agreement from my favorite previous web design client (financial services). I redid his site and he agreed to $1,150 per month to help with SEO and some minor site edits (which I'd be doing anyway for SEO at first). It's month to month so definitely not locked in for anything yet and also isn't officially closed.

He said he wanted to pick things up around Easter as he's hiring a few new people and busy with that.

2. Received a verbal agreement for a referral from a previous web design client for the famous fashion designer (entertainment industry too). It would include

-One-time fee for around $600 to make really small edits to his site
-Monthly contract for anywhere between $500 - $1,250 per month (he said yes but needs to figure out which plan makes sense for him)

He said he will be ready to kick things off after April 15th.

3. Following up on pending deals - have a really good feeling about a few web design deals that are outstanding that I'm waiting to hear back on.

Basically almost completely finished with the on-page SEO updates for my SEO client too so really excited to start having her site rank well.

No changes to the yearly revenue tracker (for now).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
Congrats Man! I missed it becoming GOLD. Congrats on the progress and effort!

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
Fantastic thread. You're a great writer, I can really feel your desire to help others and provide value. So inspiring.

Way to keep on hustling for those sales, it's clearly paying off!

Keep it up, you're doing great

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey guys... great news!

Just met with another potential client (the one I pitched to in person a few weeks back). Met with the owner and he shook my hand and said he wanted to go with a 12 month $1,500 / month plan ($18k sale)!

I'll celebrate once they sign the paperwork but he seems like a straight shooter and he told me to send over the contract and the instructions to set up ACH payments so it just gets automatically taken out of their account and into mine.

Time to go crazy tonight getting all of this set up but exciting stuff!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Have good news and some annoying news.

Good news is the client paid the first month of the invoice so just waiting for them to sign the contract before I kick things off!

Annoying news is I found out I have some unexpected medical stuff going on and will need to have surgery within the next week or two, so I may be MIA for a while.

The work is a good distraction though so I’m just gonna keep moving forward.

I’ll go back and edit this post later for the total revenue but monthly income is currently at $2,000 per month locked in with recurring revenue clients.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Here's where I stand currently with the updated numbers!

2019 Revenue Tracker:
$11,280 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

Monthly Recurring Revenue: $2,000 Per Month / $10,000 Per Month Goal

I've calculated that with all of my expenses (rent, car insurance, health insurance, cable/internet, food, car payments, other living expenses, etc) I'm spending around $3k per month, so if I can get my minimum to around $4k per month (before tax income) then I will be in a spot where I know I will have enough to start saving money again!

That would be a huge relief and honestly it will only take 1, at most 2 more clients locked in to get to that number.

Just need to keep working smart and I know I will get to my goal of $10k/month locked in by June 30th of this year. I'm at 2k per month now so there's an 8k gap and I need to complete that in 3 months... so around $2,700 per month in SEO contracts locked in each month for the next 3.

Will keep everyone posted! Thanks for all of the support, really exciting to see things moving.

Last edited:

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
Annoying news is I found out I have some unexpected medical stuff going on and will need to have surgery within the next week or two, so I may be MIA for a while.
I am sorry to hear that. All the best for you!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
I am sorry to hear that. All the best for you!

Thanks, kinda caught me off guard. Luckily it should only be a few days feeling awful enough to not work after the surgery... after that it'll just be some other restrictions that won't get in the way of the work I'm doing.

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
Hey All,

I'm reading everyone of your updates with excitement. This one not, of course.

All the best and get well soon! :(

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Good news - not completely official yet, but I've basically closed a $3.8k website project for a friend who owns a travel company.

Really excited to work on this one as I'm friends with the owner so I know they'll be great to work with, they have amazing videos and pictures so it'll look fantastic and be a great portfolio piece (vs the typical stock photos on other sites).

So I've met with the owners a few times, we specifically discussed scope, price, etc and they said everything looks good and they want to have a call next week to discuss how we can kick things off.

Will update the revenue figures once it is official and I've sent an invoice / they've paid it, but things are starting to pick up!!

I'm expecting April to be a huge month for my business, lots of potential deals where owners gave feedback that they wanted to kick things off after tax season, so expecting big big things from this month.

Telamon25346

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Dec 13, 2017
Dallas, Texas
wow. just...wow. your thread is amazing. I'm so glad i found this thread, because you're doing almost the exact same work I do. my only problem is that I'm not that good at gaining clients the way you do . forgive me if you already said this in here, but how long did it usually take you to find a new client? did it take a few months? etc.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well wishes Dan, hope you're doing well after the recent medical procedure.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Good thread definitely subscribing to your thread. Quick question, do you outsource all of your work or you personally 100% of the work when creating these websites?

Dana Taylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 2, 2018
Malta
A few quick updates from my side, good news today but not official yet (both verbal agreements):

1. Received a verbal agreement from my favorite previous web design client (financial services). I redid his site and he agreed to $1,150 per month to help with SEO and some minor site edits (which I'd be doing anyway for SEO at first). It's month to month so definitely not locked in for anything yet and also isn't officially closed.

He said he wanted to pick things up around Easter as he's hiring a few new people and busy with that.

2. Received a verbal agreement for a referral from a previous web design client for the famous fashion designer (entertainment industry too). It would include

-One-time fee for around $600 to make really small edits to his site
-Monthly contract for anywhere between $500 - $1,250 per month (he said yes but needs to figure out which plan makes sense for him)

He said he will be ready to kick things off after April 15th.

3. Following up on pending deals - have a really good feeling about a few web design deals that are outstanding that I'm waiting to hear back on.

Basically almost completely finished with the on-page SEO updates for my SEO client too so really excited to start having her site rank well.

No changes to the yearly revenue tracker (for now).
This is inspiring I am going to secure 3 deals this week.

Up and ready to kick a$$ here in Malta the time is 5:47am. How many people can i contact and close today. Excited!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
wow. just...wow. your thread is amazing. I'm so glad i found this thread, because you're doing almost the exact same work I do. my only problem is that I'm not that good at gaining clients the way you do . forgive me if you already said this in here, but how long did it usually take you to find a new client? did it take a few months? etc.

Thanks for the kind words, it honestly depends on each situation. Obviously it takes longer to find the first client for a new service (now that I'm offering SEO, for example). It took a few months to get both my first web design and SEO client if that helps. Feel free to PM me I can send over more details.

Amazing thread.

Keep it up Dan.

Thanks man!

Well wishes Dan, hope you're doing well after the recent medical procedure.

Thanks for the well wishes, much appreciated. It seems like the recovery is taking longer than expected (said it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on each unique case) so I'm still struggling a bit.

I've been able to at least be in constant contact with the newest clients and make sure I'm still working to overdeliver for them. Hope you guys had a great time at the Fastlane Lunch, still really bummed out that I had to miss it.

Good thread definitely subscribing to your thread. Quick question, do you outsource all of your work or you personally 100% of the work when creating these websites?

Hey Carlitos, I currently have been doing all of the work when creating sites and working on SEO campaigns. The goal is to start bringing on so much work that I need to outsource (which I'd be fine with) I just wanted to make sure I knew the ins and outs of the process before outsourcing so I didn't get taken advantage of or a client didn't get taken advantage of.

This is inspiring I am going to secure 3 deals this week.

Up and ready to kick a$$ here in Malta the time is 5:47am. How many people can i contact and close today. Excited!

Hi Dana, awesome work.. what type of work have you been doing with your business?

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Sale closed! Just had a call with the business owners for the travel company (that my friend owns). They had some final questions but after I answered those they said the price of $3,750 worked for them and they were ready to get started asap.

Just sent out the invoice and going to update my numbers below now.

Funny enough, I'm seeing some progress with the recovery where I'm able to sit up and get some work done, but it's still kinda painful to talk even so I was struggling a bit but excited to get going with this one. I did a good job of keeping my cool though through the nonsense pain going on.

In case anyone is curious, today has been the first day I haven't had to take any pain meds so definitely seeing some progress haha.

Big things coming in April and the next few months!

2019 Revenue Tracker: $15,030 Revenue / $100,000 Goal

Monthly Recurring Revenue: $2,000 Per Month / $10,000 Per Month Goal

Last edited:

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Awesome progress my friend! When you're feeling better you should come over for a beer some time again. :)

Thanks man - absolutely, always a fun time catching up and hearing about Stabylcam!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey All,

Recent client paid the 50% invoice super fast (shows why I'm excited to work with them) - should be a fun project!

Just for a quick update and for my overall tracking, I wanted to update my current leads in the pipeline and where they stand. Some of these leads haven't moved in a while so I'm including any questions or advice I could use from some of the members on here on how to put myself in the best possible spot to keep closing more deals.

Current Leads (and Questions For the Forum):

1. (Marketing and SEO) ***This is the big one I could use advice for*** Wealth Mgmt Firm - $5,000 per month:

This is a strange one or maybe I haven't been in business long enough to know stuff like this happens when you put yourself out there?

Here's a quick summary of what's happened with this:
A. Reached out to a CEO via cold email, he liked that we worked for the same huge investment bank and he replied
B. He said they didn't need a site (was just doing websites then) but he needed help with online marketing and SEO
C. We had multiple calls... the most recent the CEO legitimately said "we're very impressed with what you're presenting... how do we engage and start working with your firm?"
D. The company is huge, probably manage around 1 bil assets under mgmt, so they clearly have the budget (they even told me their budget was large for this)
E. I pitched them via email probably 2-3 months ago for $5k per month for a min of 3 months... I sent a chaser 2 weeks later and the CEO said they're traveling and busy for a month or so, so I let it be.
F. Hadn't heard back, so I sent a quick article via email of the important of online marketing for their industry.
H. Probably after another 2-3 weeks I called up the CEO's right hand guy I spoke with and he didn't pick up so I left a voicemail just keeping it casual

Question: Just because this one is such a huge potential deal and they seemed to really have great rapport with me, I don't want to let this one go yet. What's the best way to move forward here?

2. (SEO) Retirement Planning Firm - $1,150 per month:

This is a previous client (one of my favorites, if not my favorite). I redid his site and he verbally agreed to move forward, but wants to catch up at the end of April about this.

Question: None here, this may take until May/June but I'm confident this one will go through.

3. (SEO) Entertainment Firm - $500 to $1,875 per month:

Referral from the famous fashion designer's site I did, business owner also confirmed over the phone that he wants to move forward, but said it's busy season so he asked me to follow up next week. Not sure which package he'll choose but this seems like a solid client to work with too.. haven't met in person but after a few calls seems like a great guy.

Question: None here, should close in April with a 12 month contract.

4. (Web Design) Printing / Graphics Firm - $4,500 one off:

This was from a referral from my networking group, had really good rapport with the business owner. I also have gotten really great at my sales emails so I know I did a great job of really showing the value.

Successful and busy biz owner with a site from the early 2000s... the need is there, but only potential issue is if he sees a site as a commodity and not an investment (then he may think my price is steep).

Question: None for now, curious to see what he comes back with, but my contact who gave me this connection said the owner really liked me and thinks I would do an excellent job

5. (Web + SEO) Wealth Mgmt Firm - $4,000 to $7,000 one off for website plus $950 to 2,250 per month for SEO:

From cold outreach, business owner loved what I had to say for SEO and even asked if I could help with his website redesign too. He told me he's going to be very busy for the next few weeks but he's very interested.

He specifically said to send him a pitch for web and SEO work and to not take it personally if he doesn't respond because he's very interested but with tax season ending he's going to be crazy busy.

Question: Should I follow up on this one? I just checked and I sent the pitch email on March 25th. My email tracking shows he viewed it multiple times (even as closely as 8 days ago he viewed it). Maybe I could send a value-adding email... something like a good recent article about the importance of websites and SEO for financial services and sharing that with him?

6. (SEO) Fashion Designer's Site - $2,200 to $6,000 per month:

Previous web design client, they finally got back to me after pitching them around a month ago for SEO services (other packages at the higher end are for more work in this space for web design maintenance and for video SEO services).

They agreed to a quick call on this upcoming Wednesday, very curious about their feedback because they've been crazy busy.. but I know I can show the value of how this will be great for them and I know they have the money to easily afford this.

Question: None for now, curious to see what they have to say, it's just my gut feeling with this one but I feel like they're going to let me down easy on this one because I haven't really shown the value in a way that they understand. As someone who's usually a huge optimist, this kinda surprises me but I'd be surprised if they went ahead with this. Either way... the call will tell me a lot more. If they ask probing questions I'll know I can close it but if they shut it down right away it would be tough.

This turned into way more rambling than expected!

TL;DR is big things are coming in April and the next few months.. need to start bringing in some huge contracts to put myself in a much better spot to meet my main goals for this year (100k in rev and 10k per month locked in by end of June for recurring rev)

Dana Taylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 2, 2018
Malta
Thanks for the kind words, it honestly depends on each situation. Obviously it takes longer to find the first client for a new service (now that I'm offering SEO, for example). It took a few months to get both my first web design and SEO client if that helps. Feel free to PM me I can send over more details.

Thanks man!

Thanks for the well wishes, much appreciated. It seems like the recovery is taking longer than expected (said it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks depending on each unique case) so I'm still struggling a bit.

I've been able to at least be in constant contact with the newest clients and make sure I'm still working to overdeliver for them. Hope you guys had a great time at the Fastlane Lunch, still really bummed out that I had to miss it.

Hey Carlitos, I currently have been doing all of the work when creating sites and working on SEO campaigns. The goal is to start bringing on so much work that I need to outsource (which I'd be fine with) I just wanted to make sure I knew the ins and outs of the process before outsourcing so I didn't get taken advantage of or a client didn't get taken advantage of.

Hi Dana, awesome work.. what type of work have you been doing with your business?

Hi, I've been doing social media management and lead generation on LinkedIn.

My website isn't finished as yet however i have signed contracts from x 2 clients ready to go. Once the webpage is up they'll be able to pick the package of their choice.

Networking is King for me right now so i am actively going to networking events. I know my strength is face to face. Asked all my grienrdfor referrals with a 15% kickback for any successful clients.

I also have a young woman working on commission only to get the work in. Then I've been outsourcing the work.

Next is to drive traffic to my website and build a solid team.

How are things with you?

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Hey Everyone,

Big things happening this week, I can feel it! I've been on a kind of hot streak lately (closed 3 deals in the last 4 weeks, with the only week I didn't close one being when I had surgery recently)... tax season is over which means a lot of potential clients have freed up time and asked me to reach out, here are a few things I'm up to this week and why I'm excited to make things happen over the next few days/weeks:

-Verbal agreement SEO client asked me to reach out tomorrow, need to determine which package he wants (pretty sure they ranged from $500 to $1500 or so), so going to give him a call and review my notes beforehand to remind myself of what is motivating him to want to move forward.

-Fashion designer's manager asked if we could catch up about the SEO proposal I sent over (this one is huge, anywhere from $2200 to $6000 per month depending on the package they choose).. the higher tiered prices are for other services too. Going to also go over some notes on this one, even if they aren't ready to move yet, this one could be huge and I know they can afford it / see the value in it eventually.

-Another very very strong prospect (reached out through cold outreach but he really liked the audit I did for his site) for not only SEO monthly work but also completely revamping his site asked me to reach out later this week. I pitched him for $4k-7k for the site and then I believe $750 to $2,000 per month for SEO depending on the plan he chooses.

-I joined a mastermind with my newest client and friend and someone I haven't even met yet sent me a strong referral for SEO! Her aunt owns a food company that would be a great fit for SEO and she's specifically looking for it. Did a really in depth audit and sent that over to the owner tonight and working on scheduling a call with the owner later this week

Health Update (for those of you wondering): Had my follow up with the surgeon today, he mentioned it seemed to be healing slower than usual but everything seems to be in tact and nothing is messed up which is great news. If it doesn't get better or progress more in the next week or so I'll get some follow up tests done... but finally able to drive and leave my apartment which feels so nice.

Back to the deals, I know that it's only official when they sign on the dotted line, but I'm very optimistic about these deals and I think April/May is going to be HUGE.

Need to hustle to really get to that goal of $10k / month locked in by the end of June. I know I can do it, just need to keep taking good action every day and working smart.

Will keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Dana Taylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 2, 2018
Malta
T
Hey Everyone,

Big things happening this week, I can feel it! I've been on a kind of hot streak lately (closed 3 deals in the last 4 weeks, with the only week I didn't close one being when I had surgery recently)... tax season is over which means a lot of potential clients have freed up time and asked me to reach out, here are a few things I'm up to this week and why I'm excited to make things happen over the next few days/weeks:

-Verbal agreement SEO client asked me to reach out tomorrow, need to determine which package he wants (pretty sure they ranged from $500 to $1500 or so), so going to give him a call and review my notes beforehand to remind myself of what is motivating him to want to move forward.

-Fashion designer's manager asked if we could catch up about the SEO proposal I sent over (this one is huge, anywhere from $2200 to $6000 per month depending on the package they choose).. the higher tiered prices are for other services too. Going to also go over some notes on this one, even if they aren't ready to move yet, this one could be huge and I know they can afford it / see the value in it eventually.

-Another very very strong prospect (reached out through cold outreach but he really liked the audit I did for his site) for not only SEO monthly work but also completely revamping his site asked me to reach out later this week. I pitched him for $4k-7k for the site and then I believe $750 to $2,000 per month for SEO depending on the plan he chooses.

-I joined a mastermind with my newest client and friend and someone I haven't even met yet sent me a strong referral for SEO! Her aunt owns a food company that would be a great fit for SEO and she's specifically looking for it. Did a really in depth audit and sent that over to the owner tonight and working on scheduling a call with the owner later this week

Health Update (for those of you wondering): Had my follow up with the surgeon today, he mentioned it seemed to be healing slower than usual but everything seems to be in tact and nothing is messed up which is great news. If it doesn't get better or progress more in the next week or so I'll get some follow up tests done... but finally able to drive and leave my apartment which feels so nice.

Back to the deals, I know that it's only official when they sign on the dotted line, but I'm very optimistic about these deals and I think April/May is going to be HUGE.

Need to hustle to really get to that goal of $10k / month locked in by the end of June. I know I can do it, just need to keep taking good action every day and working smart.

Will keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Amazing so excited for you!

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
I also have gotten really great at my sales emails so I know I did a great job of really showing the value.

Will you post an example of what you're using in here?

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Will you post an example of what you're using in here?

Hey man, so I wouldn't want to post exact examples due to confidentiality with clients I'm working with, but there's no one "perfect" example... it's more of the way that you look at it.

It's kind of become second nature now, but if I had to break it down, when you're writing out a sales email you include all of the following (after having a call/meeting to learn more about their biz)... also keep in mind I learned these skills from @Fox 's courses and his help.

-Intro and recap what's going on with their biz (why do they need your solution, what pain points do they have)
-Overview of what you'd provide (and tying it in EXACTLY with how it would fix the pain points that they discussed)... basically, how your solution would take away their pain and/or get them closer to their business long-term goals
-Some social proof, maybe mention a similar project that went well and the results they got.. include that you can provide references if they need them (almost no one does follow up with old clients but it looks good to have that confidence)
-Before mentioning price, compare to a larger upside they can gain or larger downside they could lose if they don't move forward (ex. before pitching them a 6k website, show that you'd estimate their bottom line will increase $60k per year in the future with a site that converts better and ranks better on Google)

Hope that helps!

DrunkFish

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Mar 25, 2015
Missouri
Do you ever have trouble keeping up with all the work or delivering the SEO results and such? Sounds pretty intense! This is legit my fav thread though. You've been kicking a$$. I think I have trouble focusing moreso than others. Never tried Adderall but I was diagnosed with ADD as a kid and I think its been haunting me lol

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Do you ever have trouble keeping up with all the work or delivering the SEO results and such? Sounds pretty intense! This is legit my fav thread though. You've been kicking a$$. I think I have trouble focusing moreso than others. Never tried Adderall but I was diagnosed with ADD as a kid and I think its been haunting me lol

Not yet, but I'm expecting things to really ramp up over the next few months! That being said, I want to bring in so much business I basically force my hand to have to outsource.

The SEO course and methodology I've been learning is all about how to scale up though so I know I'm in good hands and will be able to figure it out.

At the moment I'm currently in the early stages of working with 2 SEO monthly clients and 1 web design client (2 other web design clients still outstanding but the projects put on hold for a month or so) so it's been doable.

I guess I look at it this way, I know I can figure it out and overdeliver for the clients just by working smart and reaching out to the communities (like this one) that I'm apart of in case I run into any challenges. The big thing I need to focus on is to just keep driving sales and bringing on new clients.

Quick Update is I had a really great call this morning with the fashion designer's people and in a week or so I should have more feedback, but that would be for a $2,200 per month (12 month minimum deal)... combined with the others I have, that alone would cover my monthly expenses and more which would be a HUGE relief.

Basically, the fashion designer's right-hand manager is completely down and says SEO is needed and I'm the right person to do it.. we just need to show the value to the fashion designer himself. She even told me money obviously isn't an issue for them, the guy reasonably just wants to know what to expect and what I would be providing.

The goals haven't changed, still 10k/month by June 30th of this year locked in, but just getting to the milestone of knowing I'll have my expenses met and be able to save money will be a huge relief after a crazy ride the past year or so.

Just need to keep working smart and taking the action and I'll get there!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Congrats on that Gold status Dan.

Can’t wait to see where this all goes.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I want to bring in so much business I basically force my hand to have to outsource.
Likewise. That's how I'm doing it. Don't solve the problem till it becomes a problem.

MarkusHG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Feb 3, 2015
Berlin, Germany
Not yet, but I'm expecting things to really ramp up over the next few months! That being said, I want to bring in so much business I basically force my hand to have to outsource.

The SEO course and methodology I've been learning is all about how to scale up though so I know I'm in good hands and will be able to figure it out.

Congrats on the great thread, it's fun to read and motivating to go through. I also enjoy looking at your beautiful Tele as profile pic ;).
Maybe you've answered the question the last time and I just missed it - which SEO course did you take?
If you're willing to share I'd also be curious as to which packages you actually offer?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.