The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
I am delighted to announce KKRS!

Edit for 2022!

The show has taken a number of different directions over the last 315+ episodes recorded!

The show has featured very popular guests including MJ himself and even a vice presidential candidate.

It is now one of my favorite hobbies and I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed starting, and recording this podcast.

If you go back in time long enough, you will notice that the show started as the Kill Bigger Radio Show. I had the domain and I tried to make it a thing, that didn’t work out.

Eventually, I changed the name to the Kyle Keegan Radio Show.

I was also useless at audio production in the beginning, but am now producing a show with multi-million dollar quality. The earlier struggles through episodes are just a testament to how you can build skills and improve any skill set over time when you put it to use.

Finally, I was also someone who was extremely afraid of public speaking, but this show also showcases what it means to face your fear, and overcome it. Not only have I overcome this fear, but I have also improved the skill set to a level, again, of extreme professionalism.

Episodes are mostly evergreen so check out anything, but, like any podcast host, I’m partial to the recent episodes.

Official show description:

Welcome to the Kyle Keegan Radio Show!

With over 300 episodes of KKRS, I broadcast the virtue of entrepreneurial ambition and mutual exchange. This is the radio show that embraces producing entrepreneurs and occasionally puts the prevailing woke, ESG (corporate communism) on trial.

My show is not the onepreneur show. My show is not the "4-Hour Workweek." I am about building businesses that are bigger than just me and living the life of a producer, leader and capitalist. Quite simply, it's the show I would want to listen to.

ATTENTION: We are no longer doing the social media dog and pony show. I will no longer cave to an expectation to “be” places on the internet. I will “be” where I want to “be.”

The only two places to interact with the show are Telegram and MJ DeMarco's Fastlane Forum. Unlike the “hustle bro” crowd of endless scattered “content.” I am not going to ask listeners to follow me all over the internet. You’re welcome.

I have a podcast, a website, a Telegram, and an active presence on the best entrepreneurship forum on the internet. That's enough.

I would rather spend time on these platforms with excellence than spending hours being the product of some communist’s business.
Where can I find this podcast

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Got a new minimalistic look for the podcast logo. I’m starting to see over designed Canva stuff everywhere I look. I didn’t want to look like a Canva explosion anymore because that’s what everyone does.

Also episode 333 is up. I discussed being “Unreasonable.”

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Got a new minimalistic look for the podcast logo. I’m starting to see over designed Canva stuff everywhere I look. I didn’t want to look like a Canva explosion anymore because that’s what everyone does.

Also episode 333 is up. I discussed being “Unreasonable.”

Great quote. My favorite quote ever!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

In today's episode, I discuss a permanent pivot. For the life of KKRS I have thrown an umbrella over the entire category of entrepreneurship and addressed ALL who considered themselves entrepreneurs even though I focused on enterprise building and visionary leadership of something bigger than you.

There is still value in these episodes for everyone seeking such a journey, but I am no longer going to make this about all entrepreneurs. There is plenty of hustle bro, all about money and play, content out there. KKRS is different and is making a clear differentiation.

KKRS has always been the show for entrepreneurs who find more meaning in their work than in yachts, cars, and travel.

KKRS is for entrepreneurs that desire to create multi-generational wealth.
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that are not interested in "dying with zero."
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that seek to change the world for the better.
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that understand that despite their desire to build multi-generational wealth, that money is an effect, not a cause... an effect of great value, leadership, meaning, and an adventurous journey in business.

I understand this will fly directly in the face of many (onepreneur, consultant, freelance) mindsets here. Please know I respect others' rights to do whatever they please, but respectfully don't and won't see it that way personally, and I believe I have created a compelling case for my thinking.

Let's start this renewed journey with a discussion on meaning in work... That it isn't about the money.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Look forward to this one! Sounds like a narrowing of focus (always good for business).

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
Just started listening this week. I really like the style. When I start a podcast, I'm definitely taking some inspiration from you!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
People will address entrepreneurs with big goals with scrutiny. “When is enough, enough?” they ask.

A true entrepreneur, is an artist, his business is his canvas. It has little to do with the accumulation of more money. Most world changing titan entrepreneurs are artists that find meaning in their work.

Is it appropriate to ask an artist when they’ve painted enough paintings? Is it appropriate to ask an author when they’ve written enough books? A musical band when they’ve written enough songs and played enough shows? Professional athletes that have won enough games. If it was all about money, they would be done after their first big financial success.

Suggesting they should stop because they’ve done enough is absurd when they find meaning in their work. Thankfully they don’t. Thankfully they continue to bring enjoyable content into the world.

Likewise, be thankful for CEOs that have long had enough money to quit, but don’t. Be thankful that they continue to challenge the status quo and provide the world with more value and opportunity.

When is enough, enough? When is enough meaningful work enough? Never.

View: https://youtu.be/-lsFs2615gw

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Couldn't have said it better, Kyle. Wow.

"A true entrepreneur, is an artist, his business is his canvas. It has little to do with the accumulation of more money. Most world changing titan entrepreneurs are artists that find meaning in their work."

Love it.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
People will address entrepreneurs with big goals with scrutiny. “When is enough, enough?” they ask.

A true entrepreneur, is an artist, his business is his canvas. It has little to do with the accumulation of more money. Most world changing titan entrepreneurs are artists that find meaning in their work.

Is it appropriate to ask an artist when they’ve painted enough paintings? Is it appropriate to ask an author when they’ve written enough books? A musical band when they’ve written enough songs and played enough shows? Professional athletes that have won enough games. If it was all about money, they would be done after their first big financial success.

Suggesting they should stop because they’ve done enough is absurd when they find meaning in their work. Thankfully they don’t. Thankfully they continue to bring enjoyable content into the world.

Likewise, be thankful that CEOs that have long had enough money to quit, don’t. Be thankful that they continue to challenge the status quo and provide the world with more value and opportunity.

When is enough, enough? When is enough meaningful work enough? Never.

View: https://youtu.be/-lsFs2615gw
I heard someone say that business is the truest form of self-expression. They were slightly tongue in cheek but I can't help thinking there's some truth in it.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Imagine you won a lottery worth $100MM, what would you do?

If you say "I'd retire immediately", you are different from me. I'd have a bigger business.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Imagine you won a lottery worth $100MM, what would you do?

If you say "I'd retire immediately", you are different from me. I'd have a bigger business.
We don't play the lottery in the enterprise game ;)

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Funny you say that, I don’t think I’ve ever bought a lottery ticket. Maybe a scratch off just screwing around.
When it was over a billion a few years ago I bought a ticket. EV seemed positive at the time, my EV calculation was wrong!

jdm667

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA
Such a good point. Why do some people get mad at entrepreneurs who keep going and building, even after they have "enough"?

I guarantee you that those same people would not get mad at successful, wealthy musicians who keep going on tour after performing for decades - even if they already have "enough".

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Funny you say that, I don’t think I’ve ever bought a lottery ticket. Maybe a scratch off just screwing around.

Gents, but how are you ever going to buy an airplane? :rofl:
On a more serious note, substitute “lottery” with a business exit big number and thought experiment remains. Love or hate Elon, you must respect that he’s living like you only live once. It’s definitive he’s not focused on any “number”.

Great episode, Kyle, seriously excellent. Thank you for doing this!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

In an expansion on our last episode, I give my definition of thriving. Thriving is why we do this. There are entrepreneurs of all reasonable income levels that thrive and entrepreneurs that don't. I believe maintaining your level of thrive is paramount to growth.

Check out this contrarian episode of KKRS.

Make no mistake, we want to build great things, this is about thriving, not about overcooking our lives.

There is an incredibly tempting line that I believe entrepreneurs should only cross with major caution and a plan. There is an ability to sell “your thrive” to the business. What does this look like? A successful entrepreneur with an incredibly enjoyable life begins to overwork “to make the business more successful.” It may even work, for a little while, but the business begins to permanently demand that extra effort out of the entrepreneur.

The irony is that is not a recipe for an effective visionary leader or a healthy business, and while it may help the business temporarily, it is a permanent recipe for a basket case business owner that treats his/her employees like garbage and ends up with a family that hates them, and a business that stagnates.

In the long run, THE ONLY WAY to build great things is to maintain your thrive.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

In today's episode, I discuss a permanent pivot. For the life of KKRS I have thrown an umbrella over the entire category of entrepreneurship and addressed ALL who considered themselves entrepreneurs even though I focused on enterprise building and visionary leadership of something bigger than you.

There is still value in these episodes for everyone seeking such a journey, but I am no longer going to make this about all entrepreneurs. There is plenty of hustle bro, all about money and play, content out there. KKRS is different and is making a clear differentiation.

KKRS has always been the show for entrepreneurs who find more meaning in their work than in yachts, cars, and travel.

KKRS is for entrepreneurs that desire to create multi-generational wealth.
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that are not interested in "dying with zero."
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that seek to change the world for the better.
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that understand that despite their desire to build multi-generational wealth, that money is an effect, not a cause... an effect of great value, leadership, meaning, and an adventurous journey in business.

I understand this will fly directly in the face of many (onepreneur, consultant, freelance) mindsets here. Please know I respect others' rights to do whatever they please, but respectfully don't and won't see it that way personally, and I believe I have created a compelling case for my thinking.

Let's start this renewed journey with a discussion on meaning in work... That it isn't about the money.
Listened to the show. I enjoyed this episode, thanks for making it. What I wanted to ask was, do you think that the argument for meaning being the main benefit of work for the successful entrepreneur, strengthens the case for philanthropy?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Listened to the show. I enjoyed this episode, thanks for making it. What I wanted to ask was, do you think that the argument for meaning being the main benefit of work for the successful entrepreneur, strengthens the case for philanthropy?
Probably so. I am personally involved in some philanthropical organizations. I find meaning in my philanthropy as well.

While I believe a lot of good can and should be done outside of the business world through private charities and orginizations, often overlooked is the fact that well run companies in the business world do more good and are engaged in sustainable value creation.

A charity can only help others to the extent that it has resources. A good business can help others to the extent that it grows. So in an very real way, a good business, engaging in win win exchanges of value, makes a positive difference.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018

In an expansion on our last episode, I give my definition of thriving. Thriving is why we do this. There are entrepreneurs of all reasonable income levels that thrive and entrepreneurs that don't. I believe maintaining your level of thrive is paramount to growth.

Check out this contrarian episode of KKRS.

Make no mistake, we want to build great things, this is about thriving, not about overcooking our lives.

There is an incredibly tempting line that I believe entrepreneurs should only cross with major caution and a plan. There is an ability to sell “your thrive” to the business. What does this look like? A successful entrepreneur with an incredibly enjoyable life begins to overwork “to make the business more successful.” It may even work, for a little while, but the business begins to permanently demand that extra effort out of the entrepreneur.

The irony is that is not a recipe for an effective visionary leader or a healthy business, and while it may help the business temporarily, it is a permanent recipe for a basket case business owner that treats his/her employees like garbage and ends up with a family that hates them, and a business that stagnates.

In the long run, THE ONLY WAY to build great things is to maintain your thrive.

@Kak

Great rebrand and I like how your show is now targets a narrower group of listeners.

I appreciate the shout out at the end. With that, I’d like to add to the discussion here.

We are indeed thinking alike here but there is so much confusion looking from the outside. I do work hard, sometimes harder than other people, but often not. Business is a tool for me. A tool to generate wealth for my family and at a minimum “pay the bills”. A tool to keep my mind sharp, stretch my own abilities. A way to help create jobs for people who can then pay their bills and mortgages. It is also in a huge part something I enjoy. The lines can get blurry.

That said, a few things need to be clarified:
1. I do not work more because my business has grown. The opposite is happening. The more staff we add, the less I am needed.
2. There is nothing wrong with copywriting, web design or any other content creation or “solo-entrepreneurship“. In fact, I appreciate every person who does it. If it fits your character, you are useful to the world - kudos!
3. Young people coming to the forum and having nothing must start somewhere. My way was a job, then I built two businesses. I also spent years on formal education. Young people may choose other ways to make a living (like online gigs that pay), it’s no different than having a job. There is nothing wrong with it at all. YOU do you, and I’ll do me.
4. Don’t confuse “I have no employment agreement” with business ownership. This is what I think this episode was all about. Just because you didn’t sign a paper that makes you officially an employee, does not mean you have a business. Business to me, means that it exists outside of me. At the start up, I must be there because I work for myself, I am my own employee. Later I replace myself. And only when I can no longer be there (and business doesn’t die without me), that I call it a business. Anything less isn’t a business IMO. Disagree? I don’t care, don’t bother arguing with me on this.
5. If you are new and just starting out, focus on being useful not on some classification of who you are. What I mean is that no one but you cares if you are an employee or a copywriter screaming “I quit my job to be an entrepreneur“. In fact, no one gives a shit that I have businesses with employees either! No one cares. And that’s what makes it so cool to be just you. You be useful, be YOU and don’t worry what the forum or the world is telling you on how you should call yourself.

Too often I read on here some new member show up and spill the beans on an FTE only to shrink their world to fewer options. What I like about Kyle’s show is that he thinks bigger than that. Or as @BizyDad says, paraphrased “80% small businesses fails, so start a big business”. My point is that starting something small and starting something bigger is about same effort. I’ve done both, I speak from experience.

Much love for the effort and time Kyle is putting into something he openly admits isn’t for the money. Thanks @Kak.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Too often I read on here some new member show up and spill the beans on an FTE only to shrink their world to fewer options. What I like about Kyle’s show is that he thinks bigger than that. Or as @BizyDad says, paraphrased “80% small businesses fails, so start a big business”.
To be fair, although I know others have said it before me, I am 95% sure I flat out stole this from @Kak

I'm not even practicing what he preaches, but I like the saying and hope it inspires someone round these here parts.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

We hear all the time about "the wealth gap" between the rich and the poor. It is most often used to suggest that "something must be done about it."

Like putting a band-aid on cancer, the suggestions are almost always redistributionary, but redistribution doesn't change the broken foundation—the habitual differences in choices and lifestyles between the rich and the poor.

In this episode, I go over nearly 100 interesting statistical differences in the behavior of the wealthy and the poor. If we want to "do something about this" we need to address the core.

BIYMS97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 23, 2019
Germany

We hear all the time about "the wealth gap" between the rich and the poor. It is most often used to suggest that "something must be done about it."

Like putting a band-aid on cancer, the suggestions are almost always redistributionary, but redistribution doesn't change the broken foundation—the habitual differences in choices and lifestyles between the rich and the poor.

In this episode, I go over nearly 100 interesting statistical differences in the behavior of the wealthy and the poor. If we want to "do something about this" we need to address the core.
@Kak
Just listened to episode 335 and this one. Thank you Sir, great content!
Nice to have a simple guide for changing or implementing habits in life that can make an impact in the big picture.

Never ceases to amaze my how many sources of wisdom I keep finding in this forum.
You can't put a price on the value you get from here, which leaves me just grateful.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Interesting show Kyle. Thanks for this.

What I wonder about though, is could all the "poor" really be "rich"? For example, if you own a company and you have employees, then in simple terms, you could be "rich" (assuming a successful business) and they would likely be "poor".

So, should all your employees quit and start their own businesses?
It seems to me that if they did, then you would likely be in trouble, or you would have to find employees to replace them, meaning that your new employees would be "poor".

It's just that it seems to me that even if everyone had a great mindset and everyone tried to start their own business, the fact that competition exists would lead to a situation where we would still have winners and losers and so some people would be "poor" and some people would be better off. You might argue that competition isn't a bad thing, but it sounds to me that if someone has success then their environment has something to do with it as well as their own actions.
If that is true, then it isn't entirely mindset is it, even though mindset is obviously important?

I'd be interested to hear your views on this, or maybe you just think it is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Interesting show Kyle. Thanks for this.

What I wonder about though, is could all the "poor" really be "rich"? For example, if you own a company and you have employees, then in simple terms, you could be "rich" (assuming a successful business) and they would likely be "poor".

So, should all your employees quit and start there own businesses?
It seems to me that if they did, then you would likely be in trouble, or you would have to find employees to replace them, meaning that your new employees would be "poor".

It's just that it seems to me that even if everyone had a great mindset and everyone tried to start their own business, the fact that competition exists would lead to a situation where we would still have winners and losers and so some people would be "poor" and some people would be better off. You might argue that competition isn't a bad thing, but it sounds to me that if someone has success then their environment has something to do with it as well as their own actions.
If that is true, then it isn't entirely mindset is it, even though mindset is obviously important.

I'd be interested to hear your views on this, or maybe you just think it is irrelevant.

Thanks for the post and question @Robdavis, I think it’s an important consideration and one that I also think includes a lot of angles to explore. I will tackle this question on the next episode of KKRS.

If there are any other related questions, from you or anyone else, I will be happy to address them as well.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

@Robdavis I hope you enjoy this answer to your question.

In response to our last episode about the habit delta between the rich and the poor, I was asked a question... What if all the employees tried to start businesses? A purely hypothetical question, but something I decided to address on the show today.

What would this mean for those of us who employ others? How should we look at the movement up and out of our companies? Should we "keep people in their places?" OR Should we help them see that they make "their place?"

A fascinating thought experiment for me that comes down to self-interest and I hope you enjoy another episode of KKRS. I think on a foundational level, we found a major difference between great and poor leadership.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Wow. I got an entire episode of KKRS just to answer my question.

I hope that you enjoyed making this episode and that other listeners benefit.
I found your answer to be very informative. It gave me some insights that I hadn't appreciated before.

I really do think that it was incredibly generous of you to do an entire episode on just this question, I'm sure that many other podcasters would either have ignored the question or given it a three minute segment.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your generosity a huge amount.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Wow. I got an entire episode of KKRS just to answer my question.

I hope that you enjoyed making this episode and that other listeners benefit.
I found your answer to be very informative. It gave me some insights that I hadn't appreciated before.

I really do think that it was incredibly generous of you to do an entire episode on just this question, I'm sure that many other podcasters would either have ignored the question or given it a three minute segment.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your generosity a huge amount.

I think this is how we learn. One of the most important things to remember is that there are usually no simple answers to entrepreneurial questions. I find this to be an incredibly useful leadership discussion. So yes, it’s applicable, and yes it should be helpful to everyone!

Happy to do it!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

This one is quite a bit different than normal, but you'll likely understand where I am coming from.

In today's episode, I discuss where I have been and my frustrations with the stagnation of the show. I also go on to discuss fractional reserve banking and attempt to, in layman's terms, explain the banking problems we are observing. Do these two bank failures foretell future bank failures?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

This one is quite a bit different than normal, but you'll likely understand where I am coming from.

In today's episode, I discuss where I have been and my frustrations with the stagnation of the show. I also go on to discuss fractional reserve banking and attempt to, in layman's terms, explain the banking problems we are observing. Do these two bank failures foretell future bank failures?
Great show. This show should be syndicated on Business Radio on Saturday mornings.

It's interesting how lightning strikes some times. One of the shows I started on my podcast network just moved over to Stew Peters network, and his latest show got 75,000 hits. When he was on my network his audience was the same size as yours.

You have what it takes, it's just a question of the right time with the right connection. You're better than most business radio I've listened to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.