The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
498%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
With over 300 episodes, the Kyle Keegan Radio Show broadcasts the virtue of meaningful entrepreneurial and mutual exchange. This is a contrarian radio show that embraces producing entrepreneurs and challenges the status quo.

KKRS is not the onepreneur show. It doesn’t embrace a "4-Hour Workweek." It is about building businesses that are bigger than just us; and living the life of producers, leaders and capitalists.

Edit for 2023:

For the life of KKRS I have thrown an umbrella over the entire category of entrepreneurship and addressed ALL who considered themselves entrepreneurs even though I focused on enterprise building and visionary leadership of something bigger than you.

There is still value in these episodes for everyone seeking such a journey, but I am no longer going to make this about all entrepreneurs. There is plenty of hustle bro, all about money and play, content out there. KKRS is different and is making a clear differentiation.

KKRS is for entrepreneurs that seek to change the world for the better.
KKRS has always been the show for entrepreneurs who find more meaning in their work than in yachts, cars, and travel.
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that are not interested in "dying with zero."
KKRS is for entrepreneurs that understand that despite their desire to build multi-generational wealth, that money is an effect, not a cause... an effect of great value, leadership, meaning, and an adventurous journey in business.

I understand this will fly directly in the face of many (onepreneur, consultant, freelance) mindsets here. Please know I respect others' rights to do whatever they please, but respectfully don't and won't see it that way personally, and I believe I have created a compelling case for my thinking.

People will address entrepreneurs with big goals with scrutiny. “When is enough, enough?” they ask.

A true entrepreneur, is an artist, his business is his canvas. It has little to do with the accumulation of more money. Most world changing titan entrepreneurs are artists that find meaning in their work.

Is it appropriate to ask an artist when they’ve painted enough paintings? Is it appropriate to ask an author when they’ve written enough books? A musical band when they’ve written enough songs and played enough shows? Professional athletes that have won enough games. If it was all about money, they would be done after their first big financial success.

Suggesting they should stop because they’ve done enough is absurd when they find meaning in their work. Thankfully they don’t. Thankfully they continue to bring enjoyable content into the world.

Likewise, be thankful for CEOs that have long had enough money to quit, but don’t. Be thankful that they continue to challenge the status quo and provide the world with more value and opportunity.

When is enough, enough? When is enough meaningful work enough? Never.

Check out the podcast anywhere you listen to podcasts. Let me know what you think!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
368%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
As I am sure you probably have already heard on @Vigilante s Mind Your Business.

I too am launching a radio show! I have been a bit of a troll with the new avatar for a week. :rofl:

The VERY FIRST episode has been live for about 12 hours, but the big announcement is NOW! Check it out on your favorite podcasting app! @MoneyDoc and @Roz both found it pre-launch good job guys.

Or here! Business is an Art... Not a Science.

Or you can just go to killbigger.com

I think the first show ever is pretty damn good considering!

I have ONE correction to make as I was re-listening ... Vertical integration = buying up supply chain and delivery chain... Horizontal integration = buying competitors.

Dave and I plan to work together to provide amazing business content for your listening pleasure! I hope the forum enjoys as much as we enjoy putting this all together!
Nice work @Kak. I agree that business is more an art than a science.

I love the way you think. Opportunity knocks so much it’s a drumroll on the door. We just have to have our ears tuned to it.

Thanks for the great examples. The flooring company example, and the example where you created a new company and a great win-win on the fly stood out for me.

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Very cool, @Kak I was not expecting to hear this so I'm looking forward to following along.

I can't say with 100% certainty because I didn't look beforehand, but I want to go on the record to say I think I might be your first subscriber on Youtube. :cool:

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.