The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022

Anyone that tries to reason entrepreneurship into: luck, a scam, not a real career, unrealistic, or a waste of time is someone that doesn’t know where their bread comes from. There are a lot of people that clearly don't know where their bread comes from.

Let's build upon a solid foundation of understanding:

1. If you want to be the 1% you have to do things only 1% of people do.
2. Taking advice from people you wouldn't want to be like is dumb.
3. The world around you has literally been civilized by entrepreneurship.

In today's episode I address the following objections, by the ignorant, in opposition to entrepreneurship.

-You don't have enough skills... Well I hope that isn't a permanent condition.
-You don't have enough money... Why are we trying to use our own money?
-Not enough experience... How about proof?
-Pay your dues... No.
-It is risky... Risk is a choice.
-You have a family... Good, most successful entrepreneurs do.
-You could fail... You probably will fail, but how far you fall is a choice.
Hey Kyle, unrelated to the podcast but I heard you mention about your kid babbling his first words. Out of curiosity, what do you think about raising your kid bilingual?

The best thing I can thank my parents for was to raise me bilingual. Maybe your kid would thank you for that too, as it is easier for bilinguals to learn a third language because they know what it feels like to think in two different languages.

I don't think you even have to be good at the language, my parents taught me broken English, but at least I got the vocabulary right and gradually fixed my grammar as I got older. I remember I was finally able to spontaneously speak grammatically correct English when I was 14 after lots of English media exposure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey Kyle, unrelated to the podcast but I heard you mention about your kid babbling his first words. Out of curiosity, what do you think about raising your kid bilingual?

The best thing I can thank my parents for was to raise me bilingual. Maybe your kid would thank you for that too, as it is easier for bilinguals to learn a third language because they know what it feels like to think in two different languages.

I don't think you even have to be good at the language, my parents taught me broken English, but at least I got the vocabulary right and gradually fixed my grammar as I got older. I remember I was finally able to spontaneously speak grammatically correct English when I was 14 after lots of English media exposure.
I think it’s an awesome idea. Unfortunately my wife and I are both unilingual. :rofl:

I have heard it said and experienced it in my travels. It’s really easy to speak English everywhere so I never bother learning.

If you have the ability to easily teach your children two languages from the beginning I totally would. I know @GPM is doing it!

I maybe have a 10% understanding of Elementary Spanish and I’ll teach him what I know.

Last edited:

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
@Kak where can I find the older episodes? I've gone through the newer episodes on google podcasts and I think I found out where I could listen to the older episodes but I forgot about it. Can you make an announcement in the upcoming podcast?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Listening
x2

IMG_9897.jpeg

I am about half way through (short commute lol).

I'll add that sometime when people ask me if they should become entrepreneurs I say "no".

Logic being that if you have to ask, you aren't "unreasonable" enough :) Cheeky as it is... I think there is some value in that advice. If you aren't tough enough to handle this part, the time will come in business when pressure is 10x that, build that scar tissue, get ready for it.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I think it’s an awesome idea. Unfortunately my wife and I are both unilingual. :rofl:

I have heard it said and experienced it in my travels. It’s really easy to speak English everywhere so I never bother learning.

If you have the ability to easily teach your children two languages from the beginning I totally would. I know @GPM is doing it!

I maybe have a 10% understanding of Elementary Spanish and I’ll teach him what I know.
I know enough Spanish to get by pretty much 100% while in Mexico on my own. I can stumble through enough for most situations, and have no troubles being on my own ordering food and shopping and what have you. However, I am by no means even conversational. I understand about 10x more than I can speak it, and I can understand it by reading well enough.

My little one is barely 3 years old, and he already knows more Spanish than me. Our house is really cool. Mama speaks to them nearly exclusively in Spanish, and I talk to them in English. The kids respond to pretty much any language spoken to them in Spanish when replying to Mama, and to me they speak English, it doesn't matter what language was spoken to them that is how they usually respond. They alternate between English and Spanish between themselves.

What is fun is if the kids are talking to each other in Spanish and I ask them something in English, they will completely switch their conversation to English after that. Same if they are speaking English and my wife says something to them in Spanish, they flip their conversational language. It is VERY cool. My 4 year old is constantly correcting my Spanish and telling me I am doing it wrong.

Teach you kids ANYTHING young. They understand and are able to learn far more than anyone gives them credit for. I am already teaching them business principles and work ethic.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I know enough Spanish to get by pretty much 100% while in Mexico on my own. I can stumble through enough for most situations, and have no troubles being on my own ordering food and shopping and what have you. However, I am by no means even conversational. I understand about 10x more than I can speak it, and I can understand it by reading well enough.

My little one is barely 3 years old, and he already knows more Spanish than me. Our house is really cool. Mama speaks to them nearly exclusively in Spanish, and I talk to them in English. The kids respond to pretty much any language spoken to them in Spanish when replying to Mama, and to me they speak English, it doesn't matter what language was spoken to them that is how they usually respond. They alternate between English and Spanish between themselves.

What is fun is if the kids are talking to each other in Spanish and I ask them something in English, they will completely switch their conversation to English after that. Same if they are speaking English and my wife says something to them in Spanish, they flip their conversational language. It is VERY cool. My 4 year old is constantly correcting my Spanish and telling me I am doing it wrong.

Teach you kids ANYTHING young. They understand and are able to learn far more than anyone gives them credit for. I am already teaching them business principles and work ethic.
You are doing a fantastic job with them man. Great kids.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
x2

View attachment 48765

I am about half way through (short commute lol).

I'll add that sometime when people ask me if they should become entrepreneurs I say "no".

Logic being that if you have to ask, you aren't "unreasonable" enough :) Cheeky as it is... I think there is some value in that advice. If you aren't tough enough to handle this part, the time will come in business when pressure is 10x that, build that scar tissue, get ready for it.
Like an uncultured redneck in a wife beater drinking PBR at an art museum with your 1.5x again. Geez.

“I’m Volodya I need efficiency” :rofl:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Like an uncultured redneck in a wife beater drinking PBR at an art museum with your 1.5x again. Geez.

“I’m Volodya I need efficiency” :rofl:

Or what I like to call the “Kyle sounds like he did a rail of coke slash Ben Shapiro” setting.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Listening whilst drinking my morning coffee. It's a shame this hasn't got the traction you want as of yet mate.

The show is great, and you are very knowledgeable.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Finished. Another quality episode!

Only complaint is Kyle sleeks way too fast. :innocent: :halo:

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015
The thing with tech advances is that in aggregate, they do benefit humankind immensely. However, the impact that is going to be dealt to each individual is going to be very impactful. This is a scale problem. No one wants to bare the cost, but only enjoy the benefits.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
For the first time in a while, I have been inspired to record a show.

Keep your eyes out for…

The Dream Team.

Why having the perfect team is more obtainable than you think.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
For the first time in a while, I have been inspired to record a show.

Keep your eyes out for…

The Dream Team.

Why having the perfect team is more obtainable than you think.
Hey did you already do the Shono episode? How about the one that continued our debate (about a topic that I have already forgotten, but I remember there was a debate). :rofl:

My sense of time is all screwed up, but I thought it was just a few weeks back that you had said you were going to record those. I patiently await the announcement.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This is one of the best business strategies in my playbook. It turns nothing into something in very short order.

Is a dream team of awesome and expensive people, who move mountains on your behalf, out of reach for most entrepreneurs?

Actually... It might be a great place to start and more obtainable than you think.

Last edited:

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Your podcast is really cool, I've started to listen it this morning with your last episode : Having the "Dream team"
As a native French (not bilingual in English) I can understand you well. Your voice is clear and you articulate very well.
I've started my first podcast in French one month ago, it's about book espacially personal development, finances and marketing (all books I like to read), and one week ago another podcast in English (mine, not amazing ahah) for learning French from basics. I've published them with Acast, who published on all platforms normally. It can be very cool to know your advice on it, how to improve them. If you want take a look, or an ear... you're welcome !
Here is the RSS : https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/64a51a4906b2f300119192cc
I wish you the best and thanks in advance :)

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
This is one of the best business strategies in my playbook. It turns nothing into something in very short order.

Is a dream team of awesome and expensive people, who move mountains on your behalf, out of reach for most entrepreneurs?

Actually... It might be a great place to start and more obtainable than you think.

That was a great episode, I’ll have to check out some other episodes now.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019

Right on time for me! Thank you for this episode, I’m really hoping you’ll start doing more of these again

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
If you guys want to help the show:

Email Liz Aiello at SiriusXM and share why you love my show and that you think it should be on SiriusXM. It will mean more coming from a loving audience member than myself.

Please be professional, but have at it. Share it here if you do. :cool:

IMG_0156.jpeg

LAiello@siriusxm.com

Last edited:

JUAREZ

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 24, 2019
"Hello Ms Liz. I am writing to you to tell why I love a lot the Kyle Keegan Radio Show. I am an entrepreneur and everytime I feel stuck, I go and listen this podcast.

Kyle walks the talk. He has a lot of experience in this field and the way that he delivers the message is unique.

This is why I think you should have him on SiriusXM.

I think a lot of people will benefit seeing this happen.

Thank you. "

G

Guest-5ty5s4

"Dear Slim Liz, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something"

Great episode, and great idea. Let's get this show on some bigger air waves!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Dear Liz Aiello,

I’m writing as one of many listeners of the Kyle Keegan Radio Show.

The show is somewhat unique in the way Kyle’s style and message pierces through the noise of everyday issues and inspires action from entrepreneurs.

There are plenty of business shows, yet I keep getting drawn to KKRS. As an entrepreneur I keep finding golden nuggets there, I think Kyle’s potential to impact millions is limitless if given the right platform.

What would it take to be able to listen to him on SiriusXM? Why isn’t it on yet? Seems like a great fit.

Regards

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Hold up. Tough love time here.

A letter writing campaign?

Basically begging to be on the airwaves?

For a show that isn't even regular?

Nah Fam. We can do better. We should be...

THINKING BIGGER.

What does Sirius want? Advertisers and listeners.

What can we do to position KKRS as the listening destination for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs and the advertisers that want access to those fat entrepreneurial wallets and purses?

Not for nothing, but the last episode was about building a dream team, right?

So...

Who is the dream team capable of launching KKRS into the stratosphere? Who will make KK the libertarian Rush Limbaugh?

Make Sirius beg @Kak to be on the airwaves, not the other way around...

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Hold up. Tough love time here.

A letter writing campaign?

Basically begging to be on the airwaves?

For a show that isn't even regular?

Nah Fam. We can do better. We should be...

THINKING BIGGER.

What does Sirius want? Advertisers and listeners.

What can we do to position KKRS as the listening destination for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs and the advertisers that want access to those fat entrepreneurial wallets and purses?

Not for nothing, but the last episode was about building a dream team, right?

So...

Who is the dream team capable of launching KKRS into the stratosphere? Who will make KK the libertarian Rush Limbaugh?

Make Sirius beg @Kak to be on the airwaves, not the other way around...

Solid advice if Kyle decides to make KKRS into a for-profit main business.

As a listener I got the impression it was not a business but a way to give back to entrepreneurs, to share and inspire. And that it is a “side of your desk” project only. Your main business is your chemicals company, right?

From that perspective, I don’t buy into @BizyDad advice and don’t think you should follow - meaning it is not the highest and best use of your time. My opinion, for whatever it’s worth, is to keep your focus squarely on your business. And do the best you can with what little time you decide to dedicate to, dare I call it “volunteer” Radio Show Project.

It’s not to say you shouldn’t make any profit from it, on the contrary, I hope it takes off and you more than cover all the expenses associated with the show and get rewarded too. It’s to say that keeping your mind in the game for the highest and best use of your time - which seems to me is the one paying the most… and having the highest potential...

Many readers on this forum are content creators. That’s not a “side of your desk” thing for them, it’s the main event, main business. It’s important to separate the two and how you approach the two.

P.S. I am thankful for the time you do take to record great material for no money, it’s generous of you to give your time like that.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

As a listener I got the impression it was not a business but a way to give back to entrepreneurs, to share and inspire. And that it is a “side of your desk” project only. Your main business is your chemicals company, right?

From that perspective, I don’t buy into @BizyDad advice and don’t think you should follow - meaning it is not the highest and best use of your time. My opinion, for whatever it’s worth, is to keep your focus squarely on your business. And do the best you can with what little time you decide to dedicate to, dare I call it “volunteer” Radio Show Project.

It’s not to say you shouldn’t make any profit from it, on the contrary, I hope it takes off and you more than cover all the expenses associated with the show and get rewarded too. It’s to say that keeping your mind in the game for the highest and best use of your time - which seems to me is the one paying the most… and having the highest potential...

Many readers on this forum are content creators. That’s not a “side of your desk” thing for them, it’s the main event, main business. It’s important to separate the two and how you approach the two.

P.S. I am thankful for the time you do take to record great material for no money, it’s generous of you to give your time like that.
I somewhat agree, but I’d also like to say maybe this isn’t thinking big enough either, maybe it’s excuses.

At the end of the day this is Kaks thing and he has to set goals and decide what he wants it to be and what he’s will to do to get it there.

But since he’s thrown the idea out there to get it on Sirius then the above advice is true if that’s the goal.

The dream team being a key part in this.

Let’s look at My First Million for example, they do exactly what Kak does, just record and that’s it.

They do a bit of research too but their pod is about things they are interested in anyway so it’s not like work to them, kaks is the same.

But they have deliberately and methodically grown it to be a massive podcast by doing the right things and building a dream team.

They found a gun producer and he allowed them to just record and he handled everything else.

It would also be possible to hire researchers and a team to promote it if you wanted to. They sold it to another company who I think largely handles that side of things.

Now more to the point of not thinking big enough. One of the hosts runs a 8 figure ecommerce business and also built and sold a crypto newsletter for 8 figures while doing the podcast multiple times a week.

The other host sold a newsletter for 8 figures, did an Airbnb side quest and a few courses and has now started building a mastermind which will probably grow to 100m+ very quickly.

So I think with the right team it would definitely be possible to run the chemical company and grow this to be big.

It’s just up to Kyle to decide if that’s what he wants to do.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

Mitch summed up my point pretty well. (Thank you)

But what he missed and you slightly touched on was a subtle prod to any readers/lurkers looking to "do something" or "gain experience".

Who on this forum wants a chance to be on the dream team? How many people would benefit from a chance to speak directly with @Kak on an ongoing basis and helping create this vision of KKRS on Sirius?

If everything is always on @Kak then yeah, the results are always going to take a back seat to his chemical company and his newer project. And it'll be what it has been.

But why bring up Sirius at all if this is just free pro bono radio? Sirius has a business model. Feed that business model.

Anyone need sales experience selling sponsorships?
Anyone need experience editing content?
Anyone need experience creating TikTok snippets from existing podcasts?
Anyone want to set an editorial calendar? Maybe make it public so people have episodes to look forward to?
Anyone want to promote this kind of stuff on social?
Anyone want experience running a small ad campaign (surely Kak can spare a couple hundred to promote the show, see aforementioned sponsorship opportunities for revenue source)
Anyone think they want to be, dare I say it, a co-host?

You know, whoever does this is probably in a pretty good position to sell marketing services to other podcasts, business coaches, agencies, etc.

Just some food for thought for those on this thread that have already been inspired to think bigger.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Mitch summed up my point pretty well. (Thank you)

But what he missed and you slightly touched on was a subtle prod to any readers/lurkers looking to "do something" or "gain experience".

Who on this forum wants a chance to be on the dream team? How many people would benefit from a chance to speak directly with @Kak on an ongoing basis and helping create this vision of KKRS on Sirius?

If everything is always on @Kak then yeah, the results are always going to take a back seat to his chemical company and his newer project. And it'll be what it has been.

But why bring up Sirius at all if this is just free pro bono radio? Sirius has a business model. Feed that business model.

Anyone need sales experience selling sponsorships?
Anyone need experience editing content?
Anyone need experience creating TikTok snippets from existing podcasts?
Anyone want to set an editorial calendar? Maybe make it public so people have episodes to look forward to?
Anyone want to promote this kind of stuff on social?
Anyone want experience running a small ad campaign (surely Kak can spare a couple hundred to promote the show, see aforementioned sponsorship opportunities for revenue source)
Anyone think they want to be, dare I say it, a co-host?

You know, whoever does this is probably in a pretty good position to sell marketing services to other podcasts, business coaches, agencies, etc.

Just some food for thought for those on this thread that have already been inspired to think bigger.
Someone truly impress me. Bizy is right.

This is not my main business. It’s not really even a business. I don’t count on it for anything. It’s a hobby, fun, easier than writing, and good communication practice. What I recognize is that it COULD be something more and I would be stupid to not be open to that opportunity.

Here’s what I will commit to. If some large broadcast company wants to give me reach and airtime, I will commit to record one or two episodes a week with a specified length, broadcast clock, and even topics. 90% business, 10% economics, 0% politics. Libertarianism is a losing battle in politics and marketing.

I will always do very generous things for the right team. If you (speaking to someone who truly wants to impress me) want to get me the deals, I will give you HALF of the proceeds for a year. Get advertisers. Get broadcast time. Get more advertisers based on the broadcast time. Repeat, repeat, repeat. If you rock, you now have something great to sell.

Now, someone, impress me. The invitation is open. I’m not going to tell any of you how.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Someone truly impress me. Bizy is right.

This is not my main business. It’s not really even a business. I don’t count on it for anything. It’s a hobby, fun, easier than writing, and good communication practice. What I recognize is that it COULD be something more and I would be stupid to not be open to that opportunity.

Here’s what I will commit to. If some large broadcast company wants to give me reach and airtime, I will commit to record one or two episodes a week with a specified length, broadcast clock, and even topics. 90% business, 10% economics, 0% politics. Libertarianism is a losing battle in politics and marketing.

I will always do very generous things for the right team. If you (speaking to someone who truly wants to impress me) want to get me the deals, I will give you HALF of the proceeds for a year. Get advertisers. Get broadcast time. Get more advertisers based on the broadcast time. Repeat, repeat, repeat. If you rock, you now have something great to sell.

Now, someone, impress me. The invitation is open. I’m not going to tell any of you how.

Not my type of industry (stick to my knitting), but great opportunity for a ambitious entrepreneur.

Listened your podcast this morning on my way to Freezlab. My key takeaways are:
  • Dreamteam A players don’t cost you more money, they make you more (and way less headaches) than nobody’s.
  • Other people’s network can open doors you never imagined possible.
  • Be willing to share stocks with dreamteam prospects.
Thanks for the great episode Kyle!
Also loved the example with your wife’s business. :)

Some questions:
  • How do you look for dreamteam players?
  • How do you review potential dreamteam players?
  • How do you reach out to these potential dreamteam players?
———

In my situation it’s the other way around. I met a business owner of an appointment setting company who’s doing 6 figures and is in business for almost 20 years. He needs a good partner to scale the business.

After multiple good conversations we are now in the process of becoming 50/50 partners. He sees my value, I see the potential. Together we’ll go way faster. If I see major potential in team players I will keep your stock lesson in mind. Thanks again :)

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I think it could be a huge thing. We know what makes content creation a huge business (less focus on me (what I'm working on), more focus on what the listeners want) but that might mean sacrificing your values and some of the quality for cheap entertainment (let's invite famous guest speakers onto the podcast to talk about their acid trips, guys!! - looking at you, Tim Ferriss - but he doesn't care, he's raking in $$$)

You get the idea. I love this radio show. It can go as far as you wanna take it. My thought has always been getting more CEOs and businessmen from big companies on there for interviews, tips, and advice would be amazing.

They could talk about how they started out, their advice for wannabe entrepreneurs, and what they would do differently.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I think it could be a huge thing. We know what makes content creation a huge business (less focus on me (what I'm working on), more focus on what the listeners want) but that might mean sacrificing your values and some of the quality for cheap entertainment (let's invite famous guest speakers onto the podcast to talk about their acid trips, guys!! - looking at you, Tim Ferriss - but he doesn't care, he's raking in $$$)

You get the idea. I love this radio show. It can go as far as you wanna take it. My thought has always been getting more CEOs and businessmen from big companies on there for interviews, tips, and advice would be amazing.

They could talk about how they started out, their advice for wannabe entrepreneurs, and what they would do differently.
Interviewing or even talking about ceos from big boring companies would be so interesting

Everyone wants to talk to the guy who built the little 8 figure dtc ecommerce store, course or app.

Why not talk to the ceo of a mining company, airline or petroleum company.

Even just a boring but large local business like manufacturing

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.