The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

Under The Stairs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 2, 2023
Hello All,

I know most of Instagram is overwhelmed by anything that has to do with bodybuilding but I've been thinking a while of creating my own bodybuilding/health page. Why do I think I could be a helpful Instagram "influencer".
- I got 7 years of boxing experience, during that time I used to do (limited) weight lifting as well.
- I got a background in calisthenics/football and tennis
- I've been bodybuilding for the last 2 years after recovering from a very big shoulder injury that kept me grounded for 2 years.
- I get coached and give coaching to locals/friends
- I know very much about dieting due to my boxing career (strict diet) as well as my bodybuilding experience (again strict diet).

Here come the questions/wonderings:

A first point is that I don't really know how to start, I've always been very bad at social media and have 0 experience with anything that has to do with social media. This is an other reason why I want to start this page as I think it will enhance those skills which can be helpful in the future.

A second point of thought is that I don't really know if this can be used as a way to generate income. I primarily want to build this page to help people as I'm fully natural and there is a lot of BS online as well but due to my already crowded life I think adding anything else to it that does not generate further income is not warranted.

Is there anyone with similar experience or general social media experience that has a view on this dilemma and has an idea how to start this idea correctly.

PS: I have a lot of food pictures/progress video's and photos/trainingvideos and various training schedules as I need to do it to track progress myself, I believe to have content enough for a minimum of 150+ posts.

I hope to have fruitful conversations about this with some/many of you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
- I got 7 years of boxing experience, during that time I used to do (limited) weight lifting as well.
- I got a background in calisthenics/football and tennis
- I've been bodybuilding for the last 2 years after recovering from a very big shoulder injury that kept me grounded for 2 years.
- I get coached and give coaching to locals/friends
- I know very much about dieting due to my boxing career (strict diet) as well as my bodybuilding experience (again strict diet).

PS: I have a lot of food pictures/progress video's and photos/trainingvideos and various training schedules as I need to do it to track progress myself, I believe to have content enough for a minimum of 150+ posts.
You have an great amount of experience. About your post:

-> The first paragraph shows your personal valuable resources.

-> The last paragraph is about your enormous quantity of interesting material you could utilize.

I'd say, pick one platform which is fitting to the material you have, create a profile where you list your knowledge and start posting regularly (at least once per week or biweekly). Choose material you personally find interesting, attractive and has potential value for your viewers. Then see what happens.

Possible platforms:
Instagram for short videos and pics
Youtube for short+ long videos
Tiktok for short videos

Lastly: Don't overthink it and don't expect to make millions right away.

Cheers
Gepi

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads