The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Jemmalee

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 15, 2020
UK
So I know how to grow a brand to some degree via social media.
I can develop new brands really quickly using social media in fact, however, I have made the poor decisions previously to submit myself to the endless scroll holes that be Facebook groups and connections.

I get what age groups they're for and what does what, but what is the biggest issue you've found by utilising them?

I'm currently in research mode and trying to understand how to leverage and monetise a business without the sole use of social media (apart from google and seo - I know that too).

I totally understand why people hate it, I am turning into one of those people - I don't trust governments or leaders and know my every move is mapped out thanks to their inability to give a f**k about human consciousness and personal data, thanks to @Valier for discussing this on his YT vid. Just clarifying my every thought...

What are peoples REAL thoughts about it all?

I'm just curious and I'm fed up of the drama on fb and the gram too.
Yes - I will be setting up my own YT channel soon too. As I love a YT binge for learning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
If you're trying to use social, use it.

Dont consume it. I dont use groups, scroll or do anything on facebook.

I run ads on Instagram, facebook and google.

For your brand you should determine your demographic and run ads for your product to them - that's really the only necessary thing outside of consistent posting on your brand page that you need to do.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.