The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Jemmalee

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 15, 2020
UK
So I know how to grow a brand to some degree via social media.
I can develop new brands really quickly using social media in fact, however, I have made the poor decisions previously to submit myself to the endless scroll holes that be Facebook groups and connections.

I get what age groups they're for and what does what, but what is the biggest issue you've found by utilising them?

I'm currently in research mode and trying to understand how to leverage and monetise a business without the sole use of social media (apart from google and seo - I know that too).

I totally understand why people hate it, I am turning into one of those people - I don't trust governments or leaders and know my every move is mapped out thanks to their inability to give a f**k about human consciousness and personal data, thanks to @Valier for discussing this on his YT vid. Just clarifying my every thought...

What are peoples REAL thoughts about it all?

I'm just curious and I'm fed up of the drama on fb and the gram too.
Yes - I will be setting up my own YT channel soon too. As I love a YT binge for learning.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 5, 2014
If you're trying to use social, use it.

Dont consume it. I dont use groups, scroll or do anything on facebook.

I run ads on Instagram, facebook and google.

For your brand you should determine your demographic and run ads for your product to them - that's really the only necessary thing outside of consistent posting on your brand page that you need to do.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom