The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20%-30% Monthly ROI Bot's Sales Process?

Marketing, social media, advertising

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I have just begun Affiliate Marketing for a Cryptocurrency Investment Trading Bot that has had extraordinary Monthly ROI since its inception over the past 6 months. 20%-30% Monthly ROI every month since it launched.

It has zero upfront cost and the bot takes a small 2% commission of profits (while I get a 5% commission of profits). So all up, the investor keeps 93% of their profits from this fully automated bot doing trades 24/7.

I am using LinkedIn/Instagram to contact potential Crypto Investors who would use it (Crypto is a big thing on Instagram and has a large untapped niche on LinkedIn as well).

The problem?

I am confused about my Sales Process when approaching New Investors for this.

After I contact the investor and pitch it, they ask lots of questions (Expected). I keep asking them to get into a phone call, but they just ask questions (which I'm fine with, but looking for a way to get them into the phone call to sign them up). The bot takes 5 minutes to sign up an account, but then it will take around 30 minutes to get their money into the bot (buying Ethereum/Crypto, using it to send to the bot, etc).

I don't know what "Sales Process" is best for my business. Right now, I simply cold message the prospect on LinkedIn and pitch it to them. They say they don't believe the results and want more proof (so I give it to them). But it seems the conversation gets prolonged and they stop responding after I send the initial document or answer their questions.

What is a good step-by-step sales process to get a cold prospect investor (who I want to invest in this bot with my referral link) from "Initial Contact" to "Investment In Bot"?

I know that if I get them in a phone call, I can sign them up in 5 minutes and they can actually "touch and feel" the bot (so to speak) as it will be in front of their eyes with the dashboard, analytics, everything, etc. That will massively increase the chance of the Investment, as opposed to me answering questions. The minimum investment in the bot is also $200, so I can use that as a reason to test-drive It too.

PS: I understand some of you may think 20%-30% Monthly ROI is not possible (I am simply stating that for as long as this bot has been alive, it has not once failed to not do 20%-30% Monthly ROI. It is also not an MLM as it is one-level referral only), but my question is geared more towards the Step-By-Step Sales Process.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
If you can't get them on a phone call then maybe do a Q&A video answering the most common questions. You can either use that to funnel them to your affiliate link or use it to move towards a skype call as they are a warmer prospect now they have had some engagement.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
If you can't get them on a phone call then maybe do a Q&A video answering the most common questions. You can either use that to funnel them to your affiliate link or use it to move towards a skype call as they are a warmer prospect now they have had some engagement.

Great point RazorCut. We were considering doing an "introduction video" that walks them through step-by-step into creating an account with our affiliate link.

I suppose the video would engage them as you say to get them into a call or even sign up.

Webinars/sales funnels will be done next month. For now, we need to build a base via direct marketing.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
The crypto space is filled with nerds and tech people who hate phone calls or any form of "intimate" social interaction. If you don't believe me, go to any crypto conference.

If you want to get them on a call, get a cute girl that's not too intimidating.

If you want to do the sales yourself, then don't do calls. Do something like videos as @RazorCut suggested. Q/A's. Etc.

You need to start off by creating an avatar of who your customer is (identify who they are). Once you know who your customer is, you'll be better at creating a sales cycle to suit them.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I'm deeply confused.

You have a bot that gives a 20-30% ROI.

You want to sell this bot to other people and get 5% of their 20%, so basically 1%.

Why wouldn't you sell everything you have and give it to the bot? Why not get a job/hustle to feed money to the bot? Hell, get a bunch of 0% interest credit cards and max them out.

Just doesn't add up to me.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
The crypto space is filled with nerds and tech people who hate phone calls or any form of "intimate" social interaction. If you don't believe me, go to any crypto conference.

If you want to get them on a call, get a cute girl that's not too intimidating.

If you want to do the sales yourself, then don't do calls. Do something like videos as @RazorCut suggested. Q/A's. Etc.

You need to start off by creating an avatar of who your customer is (identify who they are). Once you know who your customer is, you'll be better at creating a sales cycle to suit them.

Thanks for that.

Agreed about the social aspect of Crypto investors. Albeit, I have met lots of Triple A personality types in the space. But you make a good point about videos/Q&A.

I can create a Video or Landing Page that gets them to sign up.

The issue is that the process from Initial Contact to Investment is long and requires some hand-holding.

1. Sign up for account (5 Minutes)
2. They buy ETH/Crypto (5 Minutes)
3. Send ETH/Crypto to Private Wallet (15 Minutes)
4. Send ETH/Crypto from Private Wallet to Bot (15 Minutes)
5. Navigate platform for first time and invest it into the bot (10 Minutes)

That's pretty much the 50 minute process they have to take for the first time. I suppose I have to put that into a "Step-By-Step" Document and/or Video. With an on-demand phone call option available as well.

I also want to prove my worth in exchange for getting them to sign up with my referral link. I act as their Product Mentor, so to speak for the bot.

I'm deeply confused.

You want to sell this bot to other people and get 5% of their 20%, so basically 1%.

Why wouldn't you sell everything you have and give it to the bot? Why not get a job/hustle to feed money to the bot? Hell, get a bunch of 0% interest credit cards and max them out.

Just doesn't add up to me.

Why would I put all of my eggs in one basket? That's Investing 101.

As for my own investment in the bot, yes I have my own funds in the bot.

My co-founders and I have all each put in a significant amount to which we are comfortable with.

Aside from me putting lots of my own money into it, I can also leverage tons of other people's funds and leverage that capital in aggregate to make profit from it. (Eg. I just put in $10,000. That's nice. Compare that to getting a 5% commission of profits via $10M of other people's "$10,000's" so to speak. )

I'm building up an Audience of investors to invest in this bot, not just going for their commission. I'm doing it to create a Platform and Audience to which I can sell future products/services to in the future. In other words, I'm focusing on the long-term and the big picture. Not some fast money gig.

Last edited:

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Sounds like you're great at sales.

I agree that for a complete newbie, going through all the steps to buy crypto and get a bot running is scary as hell.

Why not manage the entire process for them? Just bill them in FIAT and do everything for them?

Btw I've probably seen most of the bots out there, would be keen to know what this bot you're talking about is, PM me if you don't want to share here?

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
I'm deeply confused.

Why wouldn't you sell everything you have and give it to the bot?.

This is the slow lane investing approach. You would very quickly make more money selling multiple copies with software costs so low than you would with trading yourself.

You need to use dollars rather than percentages to see this make sense.

@GetShitDone just pubically announce the transaction the bot is doing.

Set up accounts of yours soley for the bot, fund it and provide a signature. Use a block chain explorer and map out the whole process for one through route. What did you send from what wallet what did you get back,where did you change it?

The crypto protocol has the means to provide the proof baked into it, why are you telling when you could be showing?

This is like claiming to have loads of experience with web sites with no portfolio, of course they are asking questions, now add in all the spammers who can't show their work.

@GetShitDone what is the coin and address of the wallet which you used to deposit your own funds into the bot?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.