The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would You Like a Customer Avatar For Your Business - for Free?

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
Hey guys and gals,

I'd like to create a customer avatar for your business, for free.

What's a customer avatar?

A customer avatar is a detailed profile of your ideal customer. In fact, its more than a profile, it is an entire life story of your ideal customer which allows you to get inside the head of your customers and figure out their pain points. The avatar is backed by lots and lots of market research. It even includes a photo of a real person who meets the criteria of your ideal customer. Once you have the life story of your ideal customer... you might be amazed at the level of insight you gain into your ideal customer's mind. Use that to your advantage with your advertising.

The saying goes... if you can sell to your customer avatar, you can sell to your market.

Here's the deal:

I'd like to create 5 customer avatars for 5 people on this forum. There is no cost, and there is no catch. I am doing this because I want to gain your honest feedback on the final product. If you are happy and find the final product valuable (your personalized customer avatar for your business), I'd love to get a testimonial out of you to include on my sales page (if I launch).

My team and I have spent a lot of time fine tuning the process of creating customer avatars. Now, we'd like to test our product and gain real feedback. I stumbled upon the customer avatar after speaking with countless copywriters and ad agencies pertaining to a business idea I was researching. Since then, its been my mission to figure out and excel at creating customer avatars.

The process:

If you are interested, let me know here and I can PM you the link to fill out my questionnaire. The questionnaire is used to gather all the relevant information about your business so that we can create your customer avatar.

Give us about 7-10 days to complete your avatar.

PS - a little about me. I've been a successful seller on Amazon for the past few years. I'm almost done automating my business and am preparing to launch my 2nd business. This post is intended to help out some fellow Fastlaner's with their own customer avatar, and for me, I get valid feedback on my product and possibly valuable testimonials to be used on my sales page if I move forward and launch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nitop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Dec 21, 2015
hey ,
i'd love to have one for my upcoming business ..
i have picked up a relatively "untapped" market and niche , but i need help with finding "hot triggers " of the market to better conversions ..
My business model is creating optimized funnels that self liquidates on the front end with media buys, while building a large email list . making profits on backends..
p.s : if it goes well, i can become your permanent client as i regularly plunge into new " profitable "niches so i need someone who can do all the market research for me to help convert cold paid traffic into warm email leads , while i make money via email marketing..

best regards

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I'll bite. I'll try one out. You can PM me

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
hey ,
i'd love to have one for my upcoming business ..
i have picked up a relatively "untapped" market and niche , but i need help with finding "hot triggers " of the market to better conversions ..
My business model is creating optimized funnels that self liquidates on the front end with media buys, while building a large email list . making profits on backends..
p.s : if it goes well, i can become your permanent client as i regularly plunge into new " profitable "niches so i need someone who can do all the market research for me to help convert cold paid traffic into warm email leads , while i make money via email marketing..

best regards

Hey nitop - cool. Hopefully my service is valuable to you and your business. We shall see. I'll PM you details.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
All right, we have 2 so far.

3 More and that is enough for my test.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
Can a landlord do this?

Sure a Landlord could do this, but I don't know how valuable it would be for your business.

I am focusing on online businesses with this test.

Ev1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2016
I'd be interested in it, at the very least learning more about what the avatar idea is about.

Sign me up!

Last edited:

Datingafter35

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Feb 2, 2016
Hey guys and gals,

I'd like to create a customer avatar for your business, for free.

What's a customer avatar?

A customer avatar is a detailed profile of your ideal customer. In fact, its more than a profile, it is an entire life story of your ideal customer which allows you to get inside the head of your customers and figure out their pain points. The avatar is backed by lots and lots of market research. It even includes a photo of a real person who meets the criteria of your ideal customer. Once you have the life story of your ideal customer... you might be amazed at the level of insight you gain into your ideal customer's mind. Use that to your advantage with your advertising.

The saying goes... if you can sell to your customer avatar, you can sell to your market.

Here's the deal:

I'd like to create 5 customer avatars for 5 people on this forum. There is no cost, and there is no catch. I am doing this because I want to gain your honest feedback on the final product. If you are happy and find the final product valuable (your personalized customer avatar for your business), I'd love to get a testimonial out of you to include on my sales page (if I launch).

My team and I have spent a lot of time fine tuning the process of creating customer avatars. Now, we'd like to test our product and gain real feedback. I stumbled upon the customer avatar after speaking with countless copywriters and ad agencies pertaining to a business idea I was researching. Since then, its been my mission to figure out and excel at creating customer avatars.

The process:

If you are interested, let me know here and I can PM you the link to fill out my questionnaire. The questionnaire is used to gather all the relevant information about your business so that we can create your customer avatar.

Give us about 7-10 days to complete your avatar.

PS - a little about me. I've been a successful seller on Amazon for the past few years. I'm almost done automating my business and am preparing to launch my 2nd business. This post is intended to help out some fellow Fastlaner's with their own customer avatar, and for me, I get valid feedback on my product and possibly valuable testimonials to be used on my sales page if I move forward and launch.
Yes. I would love to. My audience is ranging between 25 to 44. Mostly male.

I'm in the Forex niche. Mainly price action.

My most visited are from Indonesia followed by Bangladesh and India and Singapore then USA.

What else you need?

Thanks alot.

czach41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
Yes. I would love to. My audience is ranging between 25 to 44. Mostly male.

I'm in the Forex niche. Mainly price action.

My most visited are from Indonesia followed by Bangladesh and India and Singapore then USA.

What else you need?

Thanks alot.

PM'd.

Evelio

MarketingLoopholes.com
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 21, 2014
Miami
I'm interested if it's still available. Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.