• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

MARKETPLACE Ready to take your business to the next level? I'll coach you.

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Kung Fu Steve, Jun 7, 2018.

1. PabloBlanco

PabloBlanco Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $119

Thanks for getting back to me Steve, I'm in, and really looking forward to the work.

Kung Fu Steve likes this.
  2. InspireHD

InspireHD Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,484
    Any thoughts on how this could work having a full-time job working 12 hour shifts? I have some days off during the week, but when I'm working those 12 hour days, I have maybe 30 minutes to myself between getting home, making dinner for my wife and I, doing a few things, and then going to bed to be rested for the next 12 hour shift. My schedule also rotates on a 2 week cycle so one week I'm off M, T, F, Sa, Su, and then the next week I'm off We, Th. Two days on, Two days off, and then every other 3-day weekend. A big problem is that I'm so wiped out all the time that I feel like, lately, my mental energy is at an all-time low.

I was getting into web design, but after a slow start, I lost confidence in myself and put it aside. I've basically been distracting myself for the past 3+ months doing nothing to push me toward the freedom I crave.

Is it going to be worth it for me to get in or is this better suited for those who already have established businesses looking to get to a new level?

3. Kung Fu Steve

Kung Fu Steve Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $19,606
    You've brought up some really interesting things and I want to try to cover it all without creating a ginormous post.

First, we're all busy. The trick is (and what we'll talk about later in the month) is what are your belief systems around time? Around money? Around what you're capable of?

Day in and day out I have people tell me in my live workshops "Listen, Steve.. I can't be successful because I don't have any time. There's just no way."

Other people tell me "You know what, if this is important to me, I'm going to make time for this."

Some people tell me "I can't be successful because I have kids." Others say "I MUST be successful because I have kids."

If I were coaching you right now -- I'd want to take a look at the psychology you're bringing to the table but also if you're that physically exhausted there's probably something up with your health, too. And my guess is it's another area you're not focusing on in your life.

You cannot build a business if you're struggling to get out of bed in the morning.

Next, is web design something you want to actually pursue? There's many wantrepreneurs on this forum who jump from one thing to the next because it looks like a good opportunity. I've seen the copy-writing threads and many people who have never written before (or sold anything before) start selling their copy services because it looks like an easy buck (trust me, it's not).

There are a million web developers... are you that passionate about it you want to actually fight for that business and differentiate yourself in that industry? Are you so fired up and pissed off that other people suck and you could do it better? Or is it just another way to make money?

I'm going to take you through how to develop clarity in your life because clarity is power. In fact the people who are already signed in are getting a headstart on it now... BUT listen to me closely here:

This is going to be hard work. It's going to take time. You're going to have to spend some uncomfortable moments looking at your life, figuring out why you're falling short, and what's your action plan to fix it.

This is NOT for the faint of heart.

It's not your circumstances in life that determine your outcomes. It's what you do with what happens to you -- that's what determines your destiny. If you want to make a living -- don't sign up. If you want to design a life -- step up.

If you have a feeling deep down in your guy that you KNOW you can't breathe without building a business. Or without providing a quality of life for your family that was better than you knew. You can't stand wasting one more day sitting around being a spectator to life -- then this is for you.

And there's no judgment here. If that doesn't sound like you -- you won't like the environment I'm building here. I'm just trying to tell you the worst of it to deter you from signing up. But if that doesn't deter you-- do some searching and join us.

I've already said -- if $200 is going to break your bank do not sign up.

4. Vas87

Vas87 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $67
    Get the wife to make dinner and you can work on this.

P.S. I am in

5. PedroG

PedroG Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,168
    I'm in! Great meeting you at the summit, Steve!

Andy Black, Kung Fu Steve and IlyaP like this.
  6. Ken Elshoff

Ken Elshoff Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $671
    Super exciting. Have you gotten 30 yet?

Andy Black and Kung Fu Steve like this.
  7. Douglas Hirsh

Douglas Hirsh New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Steve,

This sounds like what I have been looking for. I just signed up.

--Douglas

8. Hong King Kong

Hong King Kong Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,501
    Coaching from this legend for under $200?? I'm in!

9. RockBottom

RockBottom New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $105
    Dang it, I don't have a business and I am a wantaprenuer. But I am in, paid and sent a request for group access, thanks!!

10. Contrarian

Contrarian Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,810
    Wow - no brainer. In.

11. LightHouse

LightHouse Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $25,433
    I'll wait to post my piece..... but in the meantime... I CO-SIGN THIS ...

Kung Fu Steve said:
    "If you want to make a living -- don't sign up. If you want to design a life -- step up."

Khoa, Andy Black, Raoul Duke and 5 others like this.
  12. The Racing Driver

The Racing Driver Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $779
    This is spot on. I've been feeling a lot of pain lately with the way I've acted and my results. I can't help but want to change things in my life and for my family. So I'm in!

13. ZCP

ZCP Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $17,385
  14. JAJT

JAJT Ha Ha! Business Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $63,777
    Okay, I'm going to be selfish and do more than just endorse this - I'm enrolled.

Too good to pass up.

15. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $61
    Signed up for FLF earlier today, same time I enrolled in the program Steve. Looking forward to it.

Andy Black, Kung Fu Steve and Duane like this.
  16. InspireHD

InspireHD Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,484
    You're so right in so many ways. There was no doubt I wanted in, but wanted to make sure it would be something for me being the "wantrepreneur" who hasn't fully committed.

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I joined in last night and will be looking forward to getting started. My work schedule consumes me on the days I work so hopefully the calls will sometimes land on days I'm not working.

17. SebPP

SebPP New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $36
    I was lurking the forum since a couple of months. Finally, I have decided today to join the community and to enroll in the Steve program both at the same time. I'm glad to be in!

Andy Black likes this.
  18. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $19,606
    f*ck me.

I have been on stage all day the last two days and all of sudden I look at how many people signed up... so much for the 30 I said I was going to cap it at...

I'm honored and humbled by all of you guys who stepped up and gave me the opportunity to play with your brains. All I can promise you is as long as you do the work ahead -- I'll do everything in my power to get you where you want to be.

I've already been diving into most people's "homework" and starting to see some key patterns with the group. The best part is I've got some stuff that will blow your mind (and get you over some of the challenges).

Here's the deal: I do intend on turning this into a real business so I *do* actually have to cap this.

After the trial period I'll be bumping it up to 297/month. The ones who are in now, I'll give you the opportunity to be grandfathered in -- after you've received the results your after and had your freaking mind blown you'll be able to continue for the 197 price.

I'll leave it open for another day or two (I'm catching a flight to Miami in the morning for some stuff down there) but that'll give us the chance to catch any stragglers... but clearly I didn't charge enough haha :) -- I'm fine with that though. Like I said I want this available to everyone who's hungry.

I'm grateful for you. I'm excited to serve. And I can't wait to see everyone knock it out of the park this year!

PabloBlanco, PedroG, becks22 and 4 others like this.
  19. Martin Boeddeker

Martin Boeddeker Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $169
    Okay. I'm in as well.

After seeing who's in already I believe this will be the best investment since I got personal coaching for one year from Andy and Mike when they were doing a JV for Brendon Burchard's High-Performance Academy about three years ago. (These are the guys who build the platform Steve is using).

Really looking forward to taking my life to the next level.

20. NickC

NickC Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $444
    Hey Steve. I purchased into the group a few days ago. Ive only received an invoice via email. Has any actual content gone out yet? Thanks

21. Kung Fu Steve

Rep Bank:
    $19,606
    You should have received your membership login as well as an invite to the fb group. Check your spam but I'll take a look in a minute here

NickC likes this.
  22. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $149,920
    Sounds like you’ve already done a lot of research.

I had a Facebook group for people who bought my course. I found it distracting logging in, and that was the general consensus of others too.

I switched us to a Xenforo forum and prefer that it’s my platform, and ad free.

Engagement went down as it’s less “message-y”, but I can find and link to threads like I can in TFLF. I can re-categorise and re-organise as I go along.

I’m putting my monthly trainings into a section of the forum, and may eventually put my course into the forum too.

For me it seems a better platform to be on if my membership grows substantially, even if it’s a bit clunkier on mobile.

I believe Facebook have a Workplace version of Facebook groups. Might be worth checking out?

Roz, The Racing Driver and Raoul Duke like this.
  23. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $149,920
    Love this post.

So many lessons in how and why this marketplace ad panned out the way it has...

Duane, UnrealCreative and Raoul Duke like this.
  24. NickC

NickC Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $444
    I found it in spam. Thank you

25. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $149,920
    Oh good God. You two as well? You're making me feel I'm missing out now.

Would love to see @Lex DeVille 's breakdown on how @Kung Fu Steve filled this up so fast when business and life coaches are crawling out of the woodwork. I think it's fairly obvious and a case of "Show, don't tell" with the scarcity, social proof, and adding value to those who are on the fence.

Good work @Kung Fu Steve. A great example of how to launch a good product and let it sell itself.

EDIT: @eliquid and @Ungodly as well?