The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would real estate developers pay for this? - Soft Proof

Idea threads

Gabriel0504

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone,

Imagine the following business idea:

A map of your country where you can view every residential complex (including the ones that are prospective) based on location.

Who would benefit from that?

The young people that are looking for a place to buy/rent. Young couples or even older people that are looking to move. They can easily access your website and compare offers, floor plans, location and amenities.

Developers as they would have more exposure and would be even more competitive based on the location of their developments.

How would you make money from that kind of business?

Charging developers a monthly fee so they can display every residential complex that they are going to build or they have already built.

Now, you're going to say that Google Maps already does that, and it is kind of true.

The difference between a platform of that kind and Google Maps would be that the developments would be much better displayed, with a much cleaner user interface, displaying developer's contact information, floorplans, prices, detailed amenities, availability.

I think that would provide lots of value to the person that is looking to buy/rent a place, instead of gathering data manually from multiple developer websites they could have all the important data in one place and make the decision making way easier.

I've based this idea on the fact that I live in a country of roughly 20 million people and after researching the market I've found that there is no website of that kind. I'd think that in a bigger country this idea would be harder to implement.

Please let me know what do you think about this idea and if you would use that kind of platform.

Thank you very much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NathanN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jul 27, 2022
Vancouver, B.C.
Hello everyone,

A map of your country where you can view every residential complex (including the ones that are prospective) based on location.

The young people that are looking for a place to buy/rent. Young couples or even older people that are looking to move. They can easily access your website and compare offers, floor plans, location and amenities.

Developers as they would have more exposure and would be even more competitive based on the location of their developments.

Charging developers a monthly fee so they can display every residential complex that they are going to build or they have already built.

Now, you're going to say that Google Maps already does that, and it is kind of true.

The difference between a platform of that kind and Google Maps would be that the developments would be much better displayed, with a much cleaner user interface, displaying developer's contact information, floorplans, prices, detailed amenities, availability.

I think that would provide lots of value to the person that is looking to buy/rent a place, instead of gathering data manually from multiple developer websites they could have all the important data in one place and make the decision making way easier.

I've based this idea on the fact that I live in a country of roughly 20 million people and after researching the market I've found that there is no website of that kind. I'd think that in a bigger country this idea would be harder to implement.

Please let me know what do you think about this idea and if you would use that kind of platform.

Thank you very much.
Sounds great. In a world now with much development everywhere, it is definitely time and stress-saving for some people when searching for places that are available.
How will you market your service directly to developers to get them on board?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
460%
Mar 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thank you very much.

So basically Multiple Listing Service (MLS) / Realtor.com type over Google Maps?

How is it an improvement? I am not following here.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Gabriel0504

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 28, 2022
Sounds great. In a world now with much development everywhere, it is definitely time and stress-saving for some people when searching for places that are available.
How will you market your service directly to developers to get them on board?
Thank you very much for your feedback!

I was thinking about calling the developers and also sending them emails describing in detail what kind of value they can get from my company. Also offering them first month free so I can display their developments on the website in order to prove other developers that competition is already using our website.
So basically Multiple Listing Service (MLS) / Realtor.com type over Google Maps?

How is it an improvement? I am not following here.
The improvement would be the easy way of choosing a place to buy/rent, even if you choose let's say 3 places on zillow/realtor, you will still have to do some research about the location, businesses nearby, bus stops, schools, etc...
While on this platform you will have everything in one place. As I've said in my first post, this project would be entirely based on a map.

Also, this platform would allow only developers that are looking to build. So the majority of the developments displayed would be prospective and planned, as the completed ones have a very low availability to none.

Sounds more like Zillow.
In my country, at this specific moment there is no website like realtor or zillow, we only have a "2023 looking craigslist" where people post the real estate that they want to sell or and that's it.

Big developers tend to create their own websites and publish their developments there, however, when there are 50+ developers doing exactly the same thing your research as a person that's looking to buy/rent isn't pleasant at all.
There is no place that gathers all of the developments so the user can easily compare them. You need to take them one by one.

Thank you very much for showing interest!

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Two guys in real estate already struggle to follow what you are talking about.

Maybe you as yet don't thoroughly understand your idea to explain it clearly.

Maybe it is nothing.

Maybe your vision is too big for us to understand.

Someone designed an app where land owners post their land and farmers rent it after viewing on the platform and farm on it. It has moved nowhere. Maybe no one needs it. Maybe his execution sucks. But as we talked, he sounded discouraged.

My 2 cents:
  1. How quickly can you test? Seven days. 30 days. 60 days.
  2. What do you want to do in a couple of days to prove whether people want it?
I think you need a quick test.

Gabriel0504

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 28, 2022
Two guys in real estate already struggle to follow what you are talking about.

Maybe you as yet don't thoroughly understand your idea to explain it clearly.

Maybe it is nothing.

Maybe your vision is too big for us to understand.

Someone designed an app where land owners post their land and farmers rent it after viewing on the platform and farm on it. It has moved nowhere. Maybe no one needs it. Maybe his execution sucks. But as we talked, he sounded discouraged.

My 2 cents:
  1. How quickly can you test? Seven days. 30 days. 60 days.
  2. What do you want to do in a couple of days to prove whether people want it?
I think you need a quick test.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

1. I believe that the fastest way to test this idea is to simply ask the developers what they think about it.

I can do that by gathering a good list of developer's emails and simply send them a form.

Even if I receive let's say a 2-3% response rate that would be ok.

2. I can ask people that I know what do they think about my idea.(obviously people that are looking to buy/rent a place)
I am 22 so I know plenty of young couples that are looking for a place to live.

I know that their responses might be sugar coated because they know me or because of our friendship.

Besides that, I don't really have any idea on how to prove that people actually would use this kind of a platform.

My main problem is further developing the idea so it will provide even more value than what I've already described.

As you've just said, maybe this idea is bigger that it sounds or it is nothing.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Thank you very much for your feedback.
My great pleasure
I can do that by gathering a good list of developer's emails and simply send them a form.
How do you want to gather the emails? What will you do with them?
Besides that, I don't really have any idea on how to prove that people actually would use this kind of a platform.
Again my 2 cents.

I am not an authority on this matter.

Why don't you make a simple website and point people to it and see whether they come and what happens when they come.

You capture their emails in the process.

You know more about these platforms than I do.
As you've just said, maybe this idea is bigger that it sounds or it is nothing.
That's an assumption you want to prove or disprove really fast.

Get down to work and quickly design something you can show people and direct them to.

Gabriel0504

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 28, 2022
My great pleasure

How do you want to gather the emails? What will you do with them?

Again my 2 cents.

I am not an authority on this matter.

Why don't you make a simple website and point people to it and see whether they come and what happens when they come.

You capture their emails in the process.

You know more about these platforms than I do.

That's an assumption you want to prove or disprove really fast.

Get down to work and quickly design something you can show people and direct them to.
I will start by designing a presentation website (I already have experience in web design), I'll do my best on the SEO part so I can rank higher.

However, I've used the Google Keyword Planner to find out how many people are searching for "residential complex" and it seems as just over a thousand people are actually googling that on a monthly basis.

Taking into consideration the country where I come from, I don't really know how to perceive this number.

I'll do my best and if it fails, at least I've tried.

Thank you very much once again!

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 18, 2022
You've already had one of the most successful real estate developers on this forum respond with "what?"

Until you figure out how you're different from Zillow and everything else we have, your idea probably won't go very far. The reality is this space is insanely difficult to break into.

You will either need some brand new, AI-implemented feature, or you will have to go so big you more or less replace Zillow, Apartment(s).com, etc. (I'm guessing you don't have that capital).

P.S. Data from your friends/people you know isn't data. You will receive a bias opinion, especially as these people more than likely don't pay attention to business trends/entrepreneurship, etc. All they see is their friend trying to create a business. Of course they're going to support you, even if it's fake support.

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 2, 2019
Until you figure out how you're different from Zillow and everything else we have, your idea probably won't go very far. The reality is this space is insanely difficult to break into.

He said he is not in the US. Is there a "Zillow" in Canada? (Just asking, I don't know where he's at).

If there is not a similar website/app in his country, I don't see why not.

Back in the day, Zillow had their own maps. Now they use Google maps. If he can somehow do the same and use Google maps for his idea I would say it is totally doable (without knowing why no one else has done it yet).

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 18, 2022
He said he is not in the US. Is there a "Zillow" in Canada? (Just asking, I don't know where he's at).

Back in the day, Zillow had their own maps. Now they use Google maps. If he can somehow do the same and use Google maps for his idea I would say it is totally doable (without knowing why no one else has done it yet).
You could've answered your own question via Google'ing "Zillow Canada." I did just that and found out that yes, Zillow is in Canada.

Real estate is one of the biggest, global markets. Zillow is one of the biggest services within said market.

Chances are, whatever he is planning on doing, they're already doing. This is not to discourage: by all means, if he wants to keep making it, then keep making it. I don't care, it isn't my life.

All I'm saying is "good luck beating Zillow and the rest of them without a brand new feature, a wild new way to save broker's money, and/or 500M+ in startup capital."

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 2, 2019
You could've answered your own question via Google'ing "Zillow Canada." I did just that and found out that yes, Zillow is in Canada.

Real estate is one of the biggest, global markets. Zillow is one of the biggest services within said market.

Sure, I could have...

What I'm trying to point out is that they could be one of the biggest real estate services in the US and Canada (I don't know if they are in other countries) but that doesn't mean they're in every single country. From what he is saying, they do not have anything even remotely similar.

If he can do it or not, that's a different story, but the fact that we have every single convenience you can think of here in the US doesn't mean that's the case in other countries, which is what you are implying.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 18, 2022
Sure, I could have...

What I'm trying to point out is that they could be one of the biggest real estate services in the US and Canada (I don't know if they are in other countries) but that doesn't mean they're in every single country. From what he is saying, they do not have anything even remotely similar.

If he can do it or not, that's a different story, but the fact that we have every single convenience you can think of here in the US doesn't mean that's the case in other countries, which is what you are implying.
No, what I'm saying is again, it's one of the largest global markets, so even countries that don't have Zillow more than likely have a Zillow that isn't called "Zillow." The countries that don't more than likely aren't worth living in. But there's a chance I'm wrong, so always do research.

Regardless of where you're from, it's one of the most competitive markets, so again, unless he's doing something groundbreaking, has a lot of capital, and/or is saving a lot of people a lot of money, then it's more than likely dead in the water.

Furthermore, if you can use Zillow to buy property globally, then I'm pretty sure that means every country has Zillow.

While I'm not going to sit here Google'ing "Zillow <country>," I will tell you I ran through 10 random countries and Zillow is in all 10. Do with that what you will.

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 2, 2019
The countries that don't more than likely aren't worth living in
But there are people living there...

I'm in the US but more than once I have found myself looking for properties in other countries and I just get a bunch of annoying websites. Prices in different currencies, filters that don't work, etc - which is the reson why I see it as a viable idea.

I Googled Zillow Colombia and Zillow Mexico and apparently they're not there. And if they are, they do not have anything similar to what they offer here (which seems to be what the original poster is referring to).

So again, you and others mention Zillow without knowing if it is even available in his country.

It is like saying that he cannot open his own Jiffy Lube in whatever country he is in because there is one in every corner here in the US.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 18, 2022
But there are people living there...

I'm in the US but more than once I have found myself looking for properties in other countries and I just get a bunch of annoying websites. Prices in different currencies, filters that don't work, etc - which is the reson why I see it as a viable idea.

I Googled Zillow Colombia and Zillow Mexico and apparently they're not there. And if they are, they do not have anything similar to what they offer here (which seems to be what the original poster is referring to).

So again, you and others mention Zillow without knowing if it is even available in his country.

It is like saying that he cannot open his own Jiffy Lube in whatever country he is in because there is one in every corner here in the US.
Global Market Relevance: Tourism, Importing/Exporting, Fishing, etc.

"People living there" and "the global market deciding it's good enough" are different.

If Zillow isn't a factor then Zillow isn't a factor. Let me put this as simply as I can... again...

In a huge world filled with infinite possibilities and money, any time the big GLOBAL MARKET decides something or SOMEWHERE is worth something, people flock to it in droves.

Now, the dawn of time started before this dude was born, so I'm guessing if where he is located matters to the GLOBAL MARKET ON ANY LEVEL, then there is more than likely a "Zillow" that isn't called "Zillow" BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO MAKE MONEY WOULD'VE ALREADY CREATED A "ZILLOW" TO SERVICE THE AREA/THE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE AREA.

Here's the MOST DIFFICULT aspect of this to understand...

I COULD STILL BE WRONG, SO HE SHOULD PROBABLY DO SOME RESEARCH BEFOREHAND, EH? IF I'M WRONG AND THERE ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE "ZILLOW" THERE AND THE GLOBAL MARKET SAYS HE'S IN A DECENT SPOT, THEN CONGRATS BRO, KEEP IT UP BECAUSE YOU FOUND A GOLDMINE.

I hope that was clear enough. I feel I've said it 100 times already, but you're failing to grasp it. I'm not shitting on what the dude is working on, but rather stating that he is going after a pretty big industry, so he needs to do a lot of research before wasting time. Or he doesn't have to. Again, ultimately I don't care, I'm giving advice as a developer that spent a few years trying to break into development for real estate. Whether or not he follows it/listens is entirely up to him.

P.S. The point of saying, "Zillow" is to more or less replace "Zillow" with whatever you do have where you are. There is always a "Zillow." At least, 99.9% of the time there is a "Zillow."

Cheers.

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 2, 2019
In a huge world filled with infinite possibilities and money, any time the big GLOBAL MARKET decides something or SOMEWHERE is worth something, people flock to it in droves.
Absolutely, and I don't necessarily disagree with this or the rest of your post.

But if you are going to stop doing this or that, because there is a Zillow then we may as well just call it quits and get a job working for them.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
FWIW

I know a guy who has a niche website that competes with Airbnb. I don't know exact figures, but I know he pulls down fast lane type money from it. And that's here in the United States.

I also know at least two companies that are creating software for developers to help promote their developments here in the United States. It's map based and blah blah blah blah blah. But both of those companies have raised capital in order to create their products. I don't know what kind of revenue they have, but I know they have decent size sales teams and I know one guy is making six figures.

And I've got a client who's building basically a competitor to MLS within a niche of the real estate industry. And they are doing very well.

If you're in a wide open market dude, go for it. Don't listen to the people who don't get it. Don't listen to the people who tried and failed. Don't listen to the people who think that the market is saturated.

It's really not. There's like five players in the space. It's possible to be a sixth player. Sounds like in your market, there's only one or two players and they're playing badly.

I think it's hilarious that everybody's telling you that it's too late for this. So many experts on this very forum told @Johnny boy there was no way he could pull off what he is pulling off because the market was saturated and labor was hard to get and franchising was crazy.

Look at him now.

And now he's on here telling somebody else that they can't do it. Now he's the expert on the forum.

Don't listen to any of them dude. Be the young brash punk kid who's going to do it anyway and show them.

Do as @Johnny boy does, not as Johnny Boy says...

If I were you I would keep everything free as long as you possibly can. Buy yourself as much time as you possibly can to get yourself ranking and entrenched in Google.

Make yourself the resource in your country that people want to go to. Become the go-to brand for consumers.

Make sure you're building email lists as you go.

AND THEN figure out how to monetize. You won't have to convince developers, because you will have already made them a bunch of money.

So just don't ever promise that it'll be free forever.

Building an MVP for this, it's time consuming, but not too bad. The big thing will be getting the data. I'm not a developer, so I'm not too sure how to help you there.

You're going to have to try and make it as easy as possible for a developer to put their stuff up. You might even have to do it for them for a while.

If you can somehow make this a progressive web app, so much the better. You'll be right there on people's phones.

And since you're going to be marketing to renters and buyers, you're going to have a whole lot of opportunities to pitch other things as well. You'll be able to get really creative with your usage of data. That will be a whole other revenue stream, but cross that bridge down the road.

Lastly, you're trying to prove that someone will use this? Well, like so many people have pointed out, this idea is being done all over the place. I don't think you need to prove anything. There's a website in your country that's imitated Craigslist in this space. Somebody's using that right? Do you think they want a better experience?

You have all the proof you need.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 2, 2019
FWIW

I know a guy who has a niche website that competes with Airbnb. I don't know exact figures, but I know he pulls down fast lane type money from it. And that's here in the United States.

I also know at least two companies that are creating software for developers to help promote their developments here in the United States. It's map based and blah blah blah blah blah. But both of those companies have raised capital in order to create their products. I don't know what kind of revenue they have, but I know they have decent size sales teams and I know one guy is making six figures.

And I've got a client who's building basically a competitor to MLS within a niche of the real estate industry. And they are doing very well.

If you're in a wide open market dude, go for it. Don't listen to the people who don't get it. Don't listen to the people who tried and failed. Don't listen to the people who think that the market is saturated.

It's really not. There's like five players in the space. It's possible to be a sixth player. Sounds like in your market, there's only one or two players and they're playing badly.

I think it's hilarious that everybody's telling you that it's too late for this. So many experts on this very forum told @Johnny boy there was no way he could pull off what he is pulling off because the market was saturated and labor was hard to get and franchising was crazy.

Look at him now.

And now he's on here telling somebody else that they can't do it. Now he's the expert on the forum.

Don't listen to any of them dude. Be the young brash punk kid who's going to do it anyway and show them.

If I were you I would keep everything free as long as you possibly can. Buy yourself as much time as you possibly can to get yourself ranking and entrenched in Google.

Make yourself the resource in your country that people want to go to. Become the go-to brand for consumers.

AND THEN figure out how to monetize. You won't have to convince developers, because you will have already made them a bunch of money.

Building an MVP for this, it's time consuming, but not too bad. The big thing will be getting the data. I'm not a developer, so I'm not too sure how to help you there.

You're going to have to try and make it as easy as possible for a developer to put their stuff up. You might even have to do it for them for a while.

If you can somehow make this a progressive web app, so much the better. You'll be right there on people's phones.

And since you're going to be marketing to renters and buyers, you're going to have a whole lot of opportunities to pitch other things as well. You'll be able to get really creative with your usage of data. That will be a whole other revenue stream, but cross that bridge down the road.

Lastly, you're trying to prove that someone will use this? Well, like so many people have pointed out, this idea is being done all over the place. I don't think you need to prove anything. There's a website in your country that's imitated Craigslist in this space. Somebody's using that right? Do you think they want a better experience?

Thank you!

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Last edited:

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
In my country, at this specific moment there is no website like realtor or zillow, we only have a "2023 looking craigslist" where people post the real estate that they want to sell or and that's it.
Just reminding posters that in his country it ain’t there.
it seems as just over a thousand people are actually googling that on a monthly basis.
Is this worldwide or your country?
Sounds like you want to build this:
Check out whether this means someone is already doing it and what it means for your plan. We are not saying give up. We are saying find out.
Regardless of where you're from, it's one of the most competitive markets, so again, unless he's doing something groundbreaking, has a lot of capital, and/or is saving a lot of people a lot of money, then it's more than likely dead in the water.
What value do you add to the market? What are you doing that your competitors are not doing? And may find it difficult to do.

Find out if your idea is useful and do that really fast.

Gabriel0504

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 28, 2022
You've already had one of the most successful real estate developers on this forum respond with "what?"

You will either need some brand new, AI-implemented feature, or you will have to go so big you more or less replace Zillow, Apartment(s).com, etc. (I'm guessing you don't have that capital).

P.S. Data from your friends/people you know isn't data. You will receive a bias opinion, especially as these people more than likely don't pay attention to business trends/entrepreneurship, etc. All they see is their friend trying to create a business. Of course they're going to support you, even if it's fake support.

After researching Zillow and other platforms of that type and comparing them with my idea I can say that they are related but not the same, not even close.

As I've said earlier, in my country there is absolutely nothing like the idea that I've described, there are just a few websites that are also agencies that call sellers and offer them to post their real estate online for them and they get a commission, I don't wanna do that.

I just want to make the process of finding a place to live easier.

I will be back with a more clearly description of my idea including photos and a little demo.

Thank you once again.
Sounds like you want to build this:

The website that you've posted is really close to what I want to build, I've got a better picture now.

I believe that a website of that kind would bring lots of value to the Romanian real estate space.

Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback!

Yes, indeed, really sorry for the fact that I haven't revealed the country where I am from in first place.

I am from Romania, and yes, as you've said there isn't anything similar to Zillow here.
FWIW

Look at him now.

I absolutely thank you for the wisdom you've shared right there.

I way more interested in providing value to both parties instead of just looking at the financial part.

I know that there is a gap and an inconvenience that the buyer is going through when looking for a place to buy/rent.

I am 22 and I hope that soon I'll be buying my own place, I do believe that by implementing this idea I would help everyone, including myself.

Thank you very very much for the feedback that you've provided.
@Gabriel0504

Here's a podcast with some real estate SaaS founder whose software people pay thousands per year to use. His company is only a few years old.

Maybe you'll get some ideas from it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_vTe8pFL3M

Thank you very much!

I will go through the entire thing, hopefully I will get a better view of my situation and what I'll have to do.

Just reminding posters that in his country it ain’t there.

Is this worldwide or your country?

Check out whether this means someone is already doing it and what it means for your plan. We are not saying give up. We are saying find out.

What value do you add to the market? What are you doing that your competitors are not doing? And may find it difficult to do.

Find out if your idea is useful and do that really fast.

I will get back to all of you with a way better explanation of the idea pretty soon.

Hopefully I can give you a better view of the concept that I am thinking of.

Thank you once again!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I will get back to all of you with a way better explanation of the idea pretty soon.

Build it, but don't worry about explaining it to us.

We are not your market.

Build it, and engage with Romanians about it. Listen to your market, not to people you think are smart.

On a side note, I also have searched for homes/rental/vacation rentals in Romania out of curiosity. I agree the websites there are not up to the level of usefulness that other countries have. When you said the country had 20M population, I had a feeling it was Romania.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.