The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction all the way from Zambia/ Journey of Building a $1m/year profit Real Estate Development Business!

philliptembo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2024
Hi Everyone,

my name is Phillip Tembo, I am a 27 year old Real Estate Developer born and raised in a small southern African country called Zambia, dubbed "The Real Africa" and home of the Victoria Falls, one of the 7 Wonders of the World.

I first read the Millionaire Fastlane in 2017 and was really encouraged by a long shot to join the fast lane.

For context, Africa is a growing continent with a population of 1b people right now and is expected to reach a population of 3b people by the year 2050. That's a lot of mouths to feed, clothe, shelter, entertain and keep productive.. and certainly a whole load of business opportunities to unlock and a lot of wealth to create!

I'm building Lusowe Eco Wildlife Estate, a 6,736ha luxury gated community focused on conservation and sustainable living on the banks of the Kafue River right next door to the Kafue National Park, the Largest National Park in Zambia and home of the 'African Big 5' which consists of Animals such as Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Rhinos, and Cape Buffalos.. as well as plains game Animals such as giraffes, zebras, impalas, kudus, etc

Lusowe Eco Wildlife Estate will have only 5,000 residential stands each about 2,000m² in size and grouped in self sustaining villages of 100 homes and day to day amenities, with 1 village built and sold every year. This approach ensures a long term business model in an industry I love.

The approximate sell price will be $25,000 and my profit is expected to be around $10,000. Meaning each year, I stand to make around $1m in profit for the next 50 years and this will self adjust for inflation. I'm happy though in the early stages of this deal I feel like I have just turned on my indicator light to show that I will be joining the fast lane to.

I joined this community to network and meet with other go getters and I'm eager to see where this journey takes me!

For extra context, I'd be happy to build a $10,000/m business and never have to work a day in my life ever again as to the purchasing power parity and being based on a country with a weaker currency..

But I am building this business to capitalize with other like minded individuals who would be keen on getting their market share of the growing African population we talked about earlier..

I'm eager to journey together

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Thanks Xavier..
We are still predevelopment.

Do you do real Estate as as well?

No, I don't.
You've stated pretty lofty goals, without much details on things like funding, stage of execution, what your access level is to this vast area of land, etc.

If you want more engagement, maybe provide additional details. I googled the project, and on your Medium entry, I saw this:
Construction and Development of Lusowe Eco Estate

Funds raised during Virtual Land sales and Digitsation of Subsidiary Companies will be utilized for the long-term development, on a physical level, of the Lusowe Eco Estate’s traditional land assets with the long term vision of improving the livelihoods of African communities through agriculture, wildlife conservation and urban development.

From that page, it appears you were attempting to fund this by NFTs sold in a meta-type virtual world.
Now that the NFT fad has cooled off and mostly died out, that obviously won't work.

So what is your current plan? If you can pull it off, it would be a great achievement.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Hi Phillip, welcome to the forum, and best of luck on your path to fastlane!

Just tagging your kinda neighbour here as you may find each other's threads interesting.

@Awakened2022

Adam Yakubu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 22, 2020
Ghana
No, I don't.
You've stated pretty lofty goals, without much details on things like funding, stage of execution, what your access level is to this vast area of land, etc.

If you want more engagement, maybe provide additional details. I googled the project, and on your Medium entry, I saw this:
Construction and Development of Lusowe Eco Estate

Funds raised during Virtual Land sales and Digitsation of Subsidiary Companies will be utilized for the long-term development, on a physical level, of the Lusowe Eco Estate’s traditional land assets with the long term vision of improving the livelihoods of African communities through agriculture, wildlife conservation and urban development.

From that page, it appears you were attempting to fund this by NFTs sold in a meta-type virtual world.
Now that the NFT fad has cooled off and mostly died out, that obviously won't work.

So what is your current plan? If you can pull it off, it would be a great achievement.
I’m curious too

philliptembo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2024
I’m curious too
Thanks guys....

Yes, I started my first real estate development project called Lusowe Eco Estate in 2019. It's a 110ha site and at some point we did leverage the AI hype for our marketing.

We still own that site.. the 6735ha site we are building Lusowe Eco Wildlife Estate is a new site we are in the process of acquiring.

Its 600 times bigger than my original site . I'm proud to grow .
I may not be very conversant to Express all that's going on within a single post... butbthata why I'm here.. to learn the things I need to learn.

I'm happy to answer any questions that will comprehensively quench your curiosity

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...