The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why does everyone want to get there so fast?

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
Money is nothing but a measuring stick of how much value you bring to others. The faster and more you bring value to more people, the faster you will accumulate boatloads of money.

Nothing wrong with having deadlines and goals. I feel goals and deadlines are very important especially when broken down into short term mileposts. But make sure the big long term $$ goals don't make you take your eye off the process of bringing value and fall down looking for get rich quick 'shortcuts', because they are a mirage, they don't exist.
what replica Bentley is that? Looks very square lol

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Good bump.

I've been having this conversation with myself EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

As in, what's the balance between speed for speed's sake, and executing well at a slower pace?

For me it's not panic or anything....but rather a sense that I want to achieve that next level of security as quickly as possible. But I've found that when I choose balls-to-the-wall speed over rapid but well executed daily progress, the wheels fall off in other areas. And for the record, I'm married with children and I love my family, and I refuse, refuse to leave them behind.

Which in turns is both frustrating and exhilarating as my family (especially my sons) get to see Dad being "Lord Business"

Cmf_business-280x300.jpg

and incorporating those lessons into their own lives (one son: wants to start importing goods from China and the six year old is all about the lemonade stand with cross and up sells this summer).

The other lesson? It takes TIME to learn some things, and I'm kind of dumb that way...I only learn by doing and (sometimes) F-ing up. Hah!

Anyway, thanks for letting me share.
Like you, I also refuse to spend less time with my kids now so I can spend more time with them later.

When I did motorbike trips with mates, it wasn't about *being* in The South of France, it was about *getting* to The South of France.

The fun was the journey, and the most fun was the windy bits on the map, not the straight line down the motorway.

Life is an adventure. "Problems" are stepping stones on our journey.

Later on I had to physically change bike so that I enjoyed the journey more, instead of only getting enjoyment from going as fast as possible.

I've engineered my life so that I'm happy where I am now, and I'm happy chipping away.

Each moment is a moment to savour.

Go too fast and you don't see what's right under your nose.

I did a few wee videos on this. I'll drop them in later when I'm not on my phone.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Like you, I also refuse to spend less time with my kids now so I can spend more time with them later.

When I did motorbike trips with mates, it wasn't about *being* in The South of France, it was about *getting* to The South of France.

The fun was the journey, and the most fun was the windy bits on the map, not the straight line down the motorway.

Life is an adventure. "Problems" are stepping stones on our journey.

Later on I had to physically change bike so that I enjoyed the journey more, instead of only getting enjoyment from going as fast as possible.

I've engineered my life so that I'm happy where I am now, and I'm happy chipping away.

Each moment is a moment to savour.

Go too fast and you don't see what's right under your nose.

I did a few wee videos on this. I'll drop them in later when I'm not on my phone.
Yep. With as much death and crap as I see, it makes it all too important to enjoy the ride. Life is what happens while you're making other plans, you know?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

illmasterj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jan 19, 2016
1360m

Brilliant post Bill! This year I have hit that "wealthy" mentality. We only have one sensible car, still rent (a modest apartment), etc, in an effort to build the "freedom fund". We'll get some more luxuries in a few years but in our current situation we never stress over the cost of a dinner and manage to travel at least 3-4 times a year. I suspect a lot of the younger ones on this forum wouldn't look at me as wealthy, but I sure as hell feel that way!

I realized that every one of our clients could leave right now and we'd be OK. It wouldn't be ideal, but it's completely different to having huge loan repayments and knowing that you're in trouble two weeks from Monday. As the "freedom fund" gets larger and the passive income grows greater, risks will become increasingly easy to take, hopefully meaning greater opportunities to build wealth in the future.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
All these goals about making millions before 25, 30 or 1 year or 15 months... Why does everyone want to get there so fast?

Part of the fun is getting there. Ask yourself, if you got to your goal today, what would you be doing differently? I bet you would still be talking about the same things, except maybe doing it in a nicer home or car. But ultimately, your day to day would be the same (this is assuming that you work for yourself).

Making money is not something that you just turn off. If you acquire the skills to make $5m, you don't just say, "well I'm here. I'm just going to sit around for the next 20 years." You will probably use your knowledge and begin another business after you get bored of retirement. If this is the case, then really what difference does it make if you reach that point at 25, 30 or 35?

My point is to enjoy the journey because most of your life will be inside that journey.

Because most people think they will happy ONLY when they’ll have that new car, that new home, that new freedom to do whatever they want.

I’m 21, and I’ve told myself many times that I have to become rich as fast as possible, only then I will be happy.

Only recently, reading this forum, I’m really thinking that happiness is not correlated (money are just a multiplier of what you are now), so I’m trying to change my way of thinking.

rynor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Mar 15, 2019
Orlando, FL
Thank you for this post/reminder. It's important to hear every once and a while. I'm 27 and have grown up with the "instant gratification" mindset. If I don't get something ASAP, it bums me out. I fully expected to be successful by now, and the fact that I'm not even close to it, kind of sucks.

I've had to retrain my brain to tell myself that Rome wasn't built in a day, and I shouldn't expect it to be. Starting my own business and working for myself has started to shed more light on this fact. It's still tough, but I'm learning to deal with it.

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany
I think the main reason why everyone wants to get there so fast is fear. Fear that time will run out. Fear that there isn't enough time for them to fulfill their dreams. Fear that they won't succeed.

This.

Reminds me of the quote:
"Most people overestimate what can be done in a year and underestimate what can be done in 10 years".

Slow, steady and continous growth over time leads to the most powerful results.

Rushing forward while being fear-driven isn't the way forward. Focusing on the process and building the right habits is key.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
People always want to know why we don't fly more when we travel. I always tell them, we have the most fun when we are driving down the road. My 3 friends and I are heading to St. Louis in a few weeks, people think it's strange that we are driving..... they just don't get it that we will be laughing our @sses off for the 12 hour drive! Make sure to enjoy today, we may not make it until tomorrow.....

PupRich

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Jul 15, 2019
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wealthy, rich, happy, rich, healthy, rich, smile

Last edited:

Lilyvick

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 22, 2019
It's all about human nature - everyone wants to become something, and it's a lot easier to evaluate your success in money. It's easier to see fruits of one's labour in short order than to expend time in only self developing and get nothing in toto.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
See, I like this goal alot more because there is a change to the quality of life in the goal. The monetary value of this goal could be only $2500 a month. Who knows. I think someone with a goal like this has alot better chance to succeed and also well surpass it. And it's not because you are aiming so low.

If you achieve this easily doable goal say within a few months. You move somewhere that you like and enjoy, your outlook changes, you've gained business experience, you have new life experiences, probably have new ideas and wham! Your next business idea is born and you are in the right mindset to launch it.
Wow.....how things have changed since I responded to this. Here are the bullet points......

I now live in a non-metro Oregon city. No more fast paced cities for me.
I love living back home in Oregon, rain and all !!
I am not a millionaire, but I have a million in mortgages and assets, that all make me money.
I love good debt !
If I had a million in the bank, then I wouldn't be very wise.
My wife and I created a sustainable business that nets us $14k-17k a month after expenses, mortgages, etc.
We have met a lot of people and gained a lot of new family since starting our journey.
I am projecting that we will be upwards of $22k a month this time next year.
It took us just over two years to get here since startup.
I now realize that I can live wherever I want without actually LIVING there.
I still work my day job. I am building a new house for my family, and then I will quit my day job.
I think I could be pretty happy just pulling around a travel trailer, and hiking and fishing around the country.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
All these goals about making millions before 25, 30 or 1 year or 15 months... Why does everyone want to get there so fast?

Part of the fun is getting there. Ask yourself, if you got to your goal today, what would you be doing differently? I bet you would still be talking about the same things, except maybe doing it in a nicer home or car. But ultimately, your day to day would be the same (this is assuming that you work for yourself).

Making money is not something that you just turn off. If you acquire the skills to make $5m, you don't just say, "well I'm here. I'm just going to sit around for the next 20 years." You will probably use your knowledge and begin another business after you get bored of retirement. If this is the case, then really what difference does it make if you reach that point at 25, 30 or 35?

My point is to enjoy the journey because most of your life will be inside that journey.
I think the answer is simple. People with no money (sufficient to be financially free) actually have no freedom.

So basically if your life expectancy is at 80, would you want to get out of prison next year or five years later?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I think the answer is simple. People with no money (sufficient to be financially free) actually have no freedom.

So basically if your life expectancy is at 80, would you want to get out of prison next year or five years later?

People with no money are the ones that make ridiculous lofty goals. They want a business that makes $1m in 2 years with no idea how to do it or how much work that entails.

My original post was speaking to people who start a business and want to do $1m in 12 months, or $5m in 2 years vs. slowly and steadily building their business on a good and stable foundation.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
People with no money are the ones that make ridiculous lofty goals. They want a business that makes $1m in 2 years with no idea how to do it or how much work that entails.

My original post was speaking to people who start a business and want to do $1m in 12 months, or $5m in 2 years vs. slowly and steadily building their business on a good and stable foundation.
Depends on the game they are playing and the business model.

Fast money are usually those that reply on a new trend and has no entry barrier. Drop-shipping in the past is one example. Usually when everyone gets in then the business basically dies. But it is not possible to make a small fortune.

future8938

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Dec 6, 2020

enjoyhing the nice things in life early in life is awesome. I want to experience the best while im in my youth.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia

I can't remember even why I decided that I wanted to get rich but I remember when I was younger I saw people on YouTube get rich at 23 and so on. and I thought to myself "I want to be in that position as well, why can't I do it" and I thought to myself anything greater than the age of 30 I didn't see it as an accomplishment. I'd honestly feel like a complete failure and probably have a midlife crisis if I didn't reach my goal before 30. Looking at it now, I still think like this. Why the F*ck would I get rich when I'm older, I want to enjoy life when I'm young and live the good life.

While I do procrastinate a lot it's a never ending battle, I do feel like I'm in a rush against time. I disagree when you said "part of the fun is getting there" nothing could be further from the truth in my experience. Sure if you enjoy the business you are working on or are passionate about, I agree with this but in most cases business is a never ending battle of self-discipline, doubt, focus, and business problems.

I do have goals I want to work on if I do become successful, and since I was 18 I wanted to help people achieve what I've achieved but gotta get there first lol.

Fear of missing out is also a big thing for me, when I see someone more successful than me I feel like I'm way behind and thinking what am I doing with my life.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
This is the thread I wish I read 2 years ago when I first dropped out of university. I'd beat myself up a whole lot less and not get depressed so often. I'd probably save myself a few self-esteem points too.

Back then, I just wanted things to work out and I wanted it to happen fast. It didn't matter what I did, I just wanted results even when my commitment was not 120%. I didn't believe in myself enough to follow through with my plans, and I didn't want to admit it. I'd let others control my mind, particularly my "realistic" parents. My commitment to the entrepreneurial lifestyle was lacking. My actions were lacking resolve. I didn't believe in the process much less myself.

I remember multiple times when the results didn't come fast enough, and I'd feel bad about myself, slow down, break the momentum, get depressed, and play video games. This cycle happened probably 3 times from 2020-late 2021. I'd numb myself and get angry because things were not working out instead of fixing my mental and physical setbacks. Looking back, I was never serious and the pain was never painful enough. I was scared to confront my bullshits and call out my shortcomings.

Everything was about money then, running away from my circumstances, and being freed from my damn parents and naggy professors. I remember nights when I wonder why am I such a F*ck up, cry myself to sleep, and not wanting to wake up. Nothing in my mind was about solving problems and enjoying both the mental and physical evolution I'd have to endure. Self pity is easier to have than thinking about solving some people's problems. I was not mentally prepared. I was not ready to accept the process. I would read about creating value, but there was a clear disconnection between reading and unbodying the idea. I was plainly chasing shiny objects and neglecting value creation. Chasing the event, but hating the laborsome process.

Things changed when I looked into so many other processes from people on here and the books I'd read. I was envious. I was hopeful. And most important I was angry at myself for lacking commitment.

I realized I was not serious enough about putting in the time needed to create something great. The time needed to endure the desert of desertion. I haven't eaten enough shit and molded myself into someone that deserves greatness. I was not my biggest fan despite the road being long and arduous.

People write about setbacks and having to endure hard times, eating shit along the way, for YEARS until they build something big. It took me 2 years to understand and act on the idea that you cannot put in half-a$$ action and expect life-changing results. The process of creating value is a process where you get to know yourself deeper than anyone else. it will take everything from and away from you. It's a process of self-love, obsession, and something close to self-actualization.

I frequently tell myself that obsession is all that matters. I have to love every single minute, and second of this journey for it to not eat me away and break me down ever again. The journey of making money is more about molding my mind and body than it is about living so Gatsby-like lavish lifestyle. And you know what? I'm starting to enjoy it more. I eat, shit, walk, drive, workout and all I can think about is how my brand will solve people's problems.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
636%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ

Yes, I've been also noticing this ONLINE (through this forum), as well as DMs, as well as talking to people in person -- all that have never done or started anything business related.

I think much of this, is the GURUS pushing these lofty huge goals onto you as in - set your dreams so sky high, that even if you never reach that (oh i wanna make 10 million next year and I've never sold a bookmark) - you will somehow still 'fall short' and stumble your way into making a 1 MILLION.

FALSE!!!

I see this propaganda EVERYWHERE. Why, because once again that's what sells.

'Get Rich Slow', 'Focus on Process', 'It will take you a decade', 'Make $3 before $5' will never capture any headlines. And the GURUS now need to outdo each other, so end up screaming louder and louder.

Look --- @NeoDialectic and I love 'BIG LOFTY' goals as much as the next guy, but I see this time and time again -- and try to steer individuals towards actionable steps they can take to achieve 'A GOAL', not a '5 million dollar next year goal'.

That is WAY too disconnected for me (and for them). That doesn't leave you anywhere. That prevents you from taking ANY action, because 'heck, it's just way too big of a mountain to climb'.

I say SCALE BACK, slow down, make $3 before you make $5. And you will take it from there.

You know how I got to making MILLIONS a year? It's by spending months and YEARS making no more than $30-$50-$300 a day. For YEARS on end.

Anyways, that's my $.2 for the day, hoping to hear further thoughts on this topic.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Yes, I've been also noticing this ONLINE (through this forum), as well as DMs, as well as talking to people in person -- all that have never done or started anything business related.

I think much of this, is the GURUS pushing these lofty huge goals onto you as in - set your dreams so sky high, that even if you never reach that (oh i wanna make 10 million next year and I've never sold a bookmark) - you will somehow still 'fall short' and stumble your way into making a 1 MILLION.

FALSE!!!

I see this propaganda EVERYWHERE. Why, because once again that's what sells.

'Get Rich Slow', 'Focus on Process', 'It will take you a decade', 'Make $3 before $5' will never capture any headlines. And the GURUS now need to outdo each other, so end up screaming louder and louder.

Look --- @NeoDialectic and I love 'BIG LOFTY' goals as much as the next guy, but I see this time and time again -- and try to steer individuals towards actionable steps they can take to achieve 'A GOAL', not a '5 million dollar next year goal'.

That is WAY too disconnected for me (and for them). That doesn't leave you anywhere. That prevents you from taking ANY action, because 'heck, it's just way too big of a mountain to climb'.

I say SCALE BACK, slow down, make $3 before you make $5. And you will take it from there.

You know how I got to making MILLIONS a year? It's by spending months and YEARS making no more than $30-$50-$300 a day. For YEARS on end.

Anyways, that's my $.2 for the day, hoping to hear further thoughts on this topic.
I think it’s important to not conflate the advice suggesting people make random meaningless lofty goals and people, like myself, that suggest becoming everything you need to be, establishing oneself as a leader on a high potential project, and not limiting themselves based on things that leadership can fix. Like funding and narrow technical skills.

While I agree there are sacrifices to make, and sometimes that means not getting that deal for quite some time, keeping your head in your business, and staying motivated even when things suck. That will happen big or small.

The reality is, billion dollar companies are out there because an entrepreneur started them. They were willing to climb that mountain you speak of one step at a time when others weren’t. Everest is crazy to some and a fun challenge to conquer for others.

I think the guru “$15m in 60 days” content on the web is useless, but principled billionaire ambition isn’t.

I don’t think you are conflating, by the way, but I think a lot of people might wrongly use what you posted there to perhaps throttle back on their solid actionable goals.

Last edited:

Ivan Koretskyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Oct 2, 2021
Oregon, US
My main goal is to make a business income of at least 5k+ a month with myself removed from the business (Always looking to make more though for the sake of fulfillment) . That is what will make me content with life.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

Most people believe that they must achieve small goals before moving on to larger ones. However, dreaming big is much better for entrepreneurs. People who have a clear vision and work to make their dreams come true are the kinds of entrepreneurs we need.

First of all, let's agree on this: don't believe internet gurus who promise you the world of riches without any work.
And then, let's agree that if your dream is so large that it paralyzes you from taking action, then either change your mindset or scale back. It is not the dream, it is YOU, your head that has limits.

What I am saying is that while reading @fastlane_dad post above, take what works for YOU but also leave what doesn't work alone. There is no one way. Put it another way - don't let the rest of the world limit your confidence in yourself. You absolutely can crush it in business, earn millions and can do it in a timeframe that's never been done before. As long as you have a vision of how and a solid plan of attack. (Being paralyzed into inaction is the exact opposite of having a vision and a solid plan of attack).

So go out there and dream big - because you just might achieve those goals sooner than you think.

Here's why dreaming BIG is a good thing:
  1. It Gives You Something to Aim For. If you don't have a big dream or goal to aim for, then it's very easy to become complacent in life. Dreaming big gives you something to strive for and keeps you motivated to keep moving forward.
  2. It Helps You Develop a Strong Work Ethic. In order to achieve big dreams, you need to have a strong work ethic. And developing a strong work ethic is a good thing, regardless of whether or not you ever achieve your dream.
  3. It Teaches You How to Handle Failure. No matter how big or small your dream is, there's a good chance you'll experience some failures along the way. Dreaming big will teach you how to handle failure, and how to pick yourself up and keep going.
  4. It Makes You More Resilient. When you have big dreams, you'll inevitably face challenges and setbacks. But each time you overcome one of these challenges, you'll become more resilient and better equipped to handle whatever life throws your way.
  5. It Helps You Appreciate the Small Things in Life. When you have big dreams, it's easy to get caught up in the pursuit of them and forget about the small things in life that are actually quite important. Dreaming big can help you appreciate the small things more, and help you keep a better perspective on what's truly important.
  6. It Gives You a Sense of Purpose. A big dream can give your life a sense of purpose and meaning. And while you don't need a big dream to lead a happy and fulfilling life, it can certainly help.
  7. It Makes You Happier. Research has shown that people who have big dreams and goals are generally happier than those who don't. So if you're looking for a way to be happier in life, dreaming big is a good place to start.
Of course, there's more to achieving big dreams than just dreaming them. But if you want to increase your chances of success, it's definitely a good idea to start with a big dream. After all, as the saying goes, "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

What are your thoughts on dreaming big?

P.S. Love the original post of this thread and fully agree - enjoy the process!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

What are your thoughts on dreaming big?

P.S. Love the original post of this thread and fully agree - enjoy the process!
Wow, it’s been 10 years since I started this thread! I have 10 more years of business experience since making the post. I’ve just reread the entire thread and I still believe in what I wrote.

My initial post was more about aiming for a number in a specific time period vs aiming for a high amount. A high amount being $1m-$5m at that time. A self imposed compressed timeframe just leads you to profit centric decisions vs value driven decisions.

In my experience and results, value driven decisions are where a business grows.

Tina Diaz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 12, 2022
India

You wont have the same amount of energy and enthusiasm when you reach your goal at 55 or 60. You will be satisfied but you wont be even able to jump without having a leg sprained.

The number one thing people have in their lives when they are above 50 is the number of REGRETS they feel for the missed opportunities just because they were scared or hesitant or ignorant.

I'm not saying all people in their 50s are low in energy and drive. What I mean is why save the energy for something in the future, when you are a huge manufacturer of energy every single second to build the reality you are dreaming every single day.

AnNvr

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Apr 5, 2021
Australia
I might join the party bit late looking at the date of the posts, but I am glad I read a lot of valuable wisdom from long time contributors and well established entrepreneurs. Mindset is exactly what I am currently working out in my life, I found it being the real weak link messing up with my execution. So, thank you Biophase. Mentoring words of your.

I will look for other threads like this, hidden gems.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.