The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, YT Channel, Services, etc. (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric L

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 9, 2015
Nairobi
Always wanted something like this. Is it available for macOS 10 or only 11+?
Hello, for now it's available only on 11+ but i'm finding a way to make it work with older versions for the next update. I'll let you know when it's ready!

*EDIT I got it to work with macOS 10.15 , it's up on the app store

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
D

Deleted70138

Now you can buy ʻOumuamua NFT on OpenSea marketplace, or some other asteroids based in our solar system.
Later you can sell shares of those NFTs to finance asteroid mining, distributing wealth among your NFT shareholders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I am reviving my MARKETPLACE Walter Hay’s Sourcing Service because again recently I have been approached by members wanting my help on small sourcing assignments. I think this is due to the C0VlD effect and some are looking for ways to expand their product offering.

Any who need help, please first read the details in the thread link above, and you will see why I charge a fee, and why the fee you pay is your choice. I don't have set fees.

Walter

natan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 17, 2022
Atlanta
EDIT: The site linked is in spanish, but I'm now in Atlanta, and could work for you no matter what's your country, the method does not change...

I used to get pretty good at making Google Ads for contractors,

so while i'm coding a new app, 2022 will be my last year freelancing.

Here you can see some results Esta publicidad para empresas de reformas = 400 contactos

Many clients have at this point more than 1000 leads, and are buying home renovation contracts for about 150€ each.

If you want me to create that same system for you, just send a PM

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
Hi, I’m a freelance industrial designer. I’ve been working for a big design consultancy in San Francisco and Tokyo for many years, with clients from all over the world, among the biggest names in the market. I also helped new startups to come up with innovative products.

I designed mostly furniture, lighting, automotive (self-driving cars), electronics, food and skincare packaging, etc.

I recently started a design collective with a few friends from the same company, called Strays. We are 2 industrial designers, 1 UX/Coder, 1 brand designer and 1 researcher.

What we can do for you:

Design innovative, beautiful and useful physical products that users will love.

Through design thinking, we involve people in the creative process to come up with products that will resonate with them. As MJ says, let word of mouth be your best marketing tool. That’s the core of what we believe in.

We do everything from market research, user interviews, brainstorming, sketches, user testing, CAD, product development, photorealistic visualisation and manufacturing support.

Here’s a few snapshots of my work.

View attachment 42228 View attachment 42229

Feel free to reach out
Looking for someone to help me design a casing(?) for my gadgets, would love to see if you would like to collaborate on it!

pkristupas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2022
Hi all!

I have launched a new product OwlSales. It is an online wholesale marketplace tailored for e-commerces, where profitable products can be found locally with ease. Also, wholesalers sell everything without a fee! Think of us as the US equivalent of Alibaba.
Our goal is to allow wholesalers to have an additional online sales channel while e-commerce stores and retailers can find profitable products locally.

Why should e-commerce/retailers use a marketplace?
  • True wholesale pricing with no fees associated;
  • Products are sourced locally allowing faster delivery times instead of purchasing from overseas;
  • They can purchase products from different wholesalers in the same cart;
  • They have access to XML/CSV files and can easily import products to their store.
Why should a wholesaler join our marketplace?
  • It is totally free with no hidden costs. Additional sales channel;
  • Less admin, more time, and money.
How are we different from Faire/Tundra/Inventory Source and others?
  • We are focusing on products that are usually bought overseas and dropshipped, we want to have the option to find these products locally. Moreover, purchasing them here solves the delivery times and cash flow issues that may arise;
  • We are working on integrations/creating plugins with the most popular CMS (Shopify, Bigcommerce, etc.), different APIs, and other integration tools. We want to have all the technical means to sell products online.
We are still in the MVP phase:
  • We are onboarding more retailers as we speak;
  • The site does not look good yet but we are working on it!
We want to create a solution that is needed by consumers and we would value your feedback. Please let me know your ideas and opinions! Would you use it or not? If not, what are the main reasons?

Thank you!
Chris
chris@owlsales.com

Senecal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks, @MJ DeMarco for this opportunity.
----

Do you have problems with CONVERSION TRACKING?

Great! You’ve come to the right place.

As a business owner, you want results from your advertising. You probably spend hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars per day on ads. Maybe you also spend your *precious* time planning your campaigns.

Naturally, you want all of this time and money investment to pay off.

Now you’ve thought about the campaign strategy carefully and got the creatives made. Then you run your campaign. After a few days of running the campaign, you realize that CONVERSIONS ARE NOT SHOWING UP. WTF?

So you (or your VA) check the campaign to see what’s going on. Campaign settings are good, creatives are okay, and account settings are also okay. Then you figure, “it must be the tracking that’s messed up!”

But how? What’s the problem with tracking?

More importantly, how can we fix the problem?

That’s where I come in.

You see, a lot of things can go wrong tracking-wise. And they usually do.

Maybe the tracking code wasn’t installed properly. Or the tracking code is good, but conversion tags are not firing. Maybe conversions are not showing up because of this or that particular setting in the trigger. Perhaps it’s a misspelling?

There are a lot more problems that can happen with your tracking. But I don’t wanna waste your time reading through the complete list. Because (1) your time is very important, and (2) there is no “complete list” of tracking problems – new problems arise every day.

So here’s what I can help you with:
- Conversion Tracking Setup and Troubleshooting
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
(Mostly with Universal Analytics property. I’m still learning GA4, but can find a solution for you if you need one)
- Google Data Studio
(I’m a beginner here, but can make you a useful dashboard)
- Zapier
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Split Testing
- And more… (you tell me)

If you want to grow your business and finally start scaling, message me today and I’ll be happy to discuss your tracking needs with you!

P.S. I really want to help you 2x, 3x, or even 10x your business. If you give me the chance to do so, I won’t disappoint!

tiger_vf

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 23, 2022
✅ INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK
Verification Service

Are you looking for a legit & reliable way to verify your IG or FB Page to increase your brand value & authenticity?
Are you tired of getting rejected and getting no replies over and over again?
Then look no further!

I’m an industry expert with many years of expertise and excellent connections in the industry and would like to help creators and brands with serious intentions about their online presence.

⚠️ Important: I can’t verify every account. Please make sure that your account is public, active with a profile picture & bio. Press articles from notable websites (at least 3-5) are also very important. If you are also “googleable” it’s a big plus.

Additional services like:
- recovering locked accounts
- requesting specific usernames
- merging two accounts from the same user/brand
Are also possible, please contact me for details.

Please PM me for more details!

LaughingMan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 10, 2014
FREE COPYWRITING SERVICE

Hi guys,

I’ve recently begun a rigorous coaching process to learn digital marketing. I have a couple ideas for how to apply some of the lessons I've been learning to help business's grow.

At this stage I just want to get some experience and would be willing to work for just a testimonial or a small percentage of what I bring in for you.

If you're a small business owner and want to hear what I have in mind, drop me a DM.

thanks,
James

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Recently helped a fellow fastlaner. He was having major issues in his company and in his books. I offered to look through his P&L and give some thoughts and advice. He sent a couple of csv files and I grouped / reviewed / reorganized it to give him a clear view of his gross margins, product costs, and structure of his business. Now instead of firing everyone and burning the business to the ground, he knows what to work on.

He said I should charge people $1000 and offer it to others. I mentioned it in one of my mastermind groups, they reminded me to post here or on fastlane marketplace. Since I couldn't figure out the marketplace thing, I'll post here and see where it goes.

So ... @ZCP looks through 12 to 24 months of your extended P&L and does a quick call with you for $1000. DM me if interested. Will do through my company so payment and all is easy. Will probably donate a portion to the local robotics team I am helping.

@BigRomeDawg could you give me a testimonial here?

I'll give a word! @ZCP knows his stuff and will definitely give you a no b.s. talk. If your numbers are off, books are off...

making a bunch of money and don't know where it's going? Call Z

Making a little money and don't know where it's going? Call Z

Making almost no money and can't pay the bills? Call Z

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
So ... @ZCP looks through 12 to 24 months of your extended P&L and does a quick call with you for $1000. DM me if interested. Will do through my company so payment and all is easy. Will probably donate a portion to the local robotics team I am helping.
Yes, for those that asked, it IS that simple. get together 6,12,18,24 months of your profit and loss numbers with all chart of accounts items expanded and send to me in a csv or excel file. (can do nda if you have any concerns). I'll dig through and give you thoughts and a call to talk through. If it doesn't help, I'll refund your money. If it helps, you tell someone about it and also get to help me and a local robotics team! Win/win/win!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
2022 REVISION of my MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY BOOK NOW AVAILABLE.

SOME WILL GET IT FOR FREE.

The book was formerly known as Labels that Exploit Psychology, Perception, and Emotions.
Completely reworked, including chapters on Tribal Marketing, the name is now
EXPLOIT the Power of Psychology, Perceptions, and Emotions.

Those who have purchased a previous edition will get the latest version for free as is my policy. To get yours, DM me or post here.

For those who want to learn how to make their marketing appeal to the emotions, with particular emphasis on Millennials and Generation Z, there are 3 chapters that are essential reading:
13. Understanding Your Customers.
14. Tribal Marketing – A New Way to Understand Your Customers.
15. How can you find what is trending among tribal groups?

To see the contents list of all 61 Chapters, visit my MARKETPLACE OFFER:

Walter Hay's Business Books

Last edited:

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
If anyone needs help with product development (new or existing) or are sourcing from overseas, CONTACT ME

I can help you set up seamless workflows and plans to help you navigate issues and problems overseas.

Need help with logistics or handling? CONTACT ME

Need help with quality control for your products? CONTACT ME

Anyone manufacturing anything (or trying to get things made and shipped from overseas?) CONTACT ME FIRST TO SAVE €€€ FROM THE GET-GO

My tools and methods will help you save time and money even during these tempestuous times.

“I hire people brighter than me and then I get out of their way.”
“You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.”
Lee. Iacocca

Attachments

• VISITKORT SIVA.pdf
    140.3 KB · Views: 3

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jan 1, 2015
Need a developer for your website or web app?
I can implement any feature you like and develop your custom website.
With a background in concept design and UX design I code with the best user experience for the user.

One of my bigger projects was copying Twitter features like following/infinite threads/homefeed/liking etc., and currently I work for a corrugated board software startup.

Message me if you need help for any of your projects!

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Want to sell a house quicker? Get more interest in your Airbnb or VRBO home? How about getting more guests to your Bed and Breakfast?
I create easily shareable videos of your property that will captivate buyers or customers 100x more than basic photos do. In a social media-dominated world you need to STAND OUT. An enticing video is worth more than 1000 photos as you know, with my professional equipment, skills, and judgment I will create you a video that showcases the entire property Inside/Outside/ and above! But!! This IS NOT a boring hour-long presentation.. This is an easily shareable and social media-ready 1-minute-long video, 100% done. Fully edited, including music and sound effects. As a treat you'll notice the video frames are synced to the tempo of the music, creating quite the stylish aesthetic. I know for a fact my videos have viral potential as average homes become stunning with me behind the lens, and the satisfying final export will attract MANY fresh eyes...
So! Here's how it works...
1. I arrive at the house, and ask you about your favorite features to showcase, music choice etc..
2. Shoot with my gimble and wide angle lens for buttery smooth footage
3. Get some epic aerials with my drone to show the ENTIRE Property
4. Shooting will only take an hour of your time, I'll head home.. slave away editing.. And send you a Google Drive link to view.

You'll receive a 100% complete video you can post immediately, and ANYWHERE.. Usually 1 to 1:30 long.. in whatever resolution and cropped size you desire. Whether you want widescreen 4k, or a Square frame 1080p for Instagram.

For every job, there is only 1 fixed price, and you get everything I mentioned above. This way there're no upsells, or sub-standard quality videos ever leaving my computer... As a repeat customer you know you'll get the exact same quality and video style EVERY TIME!!!

I will turn your grass green, brighten dark rooms, hide stains, ensure light bulb hue's are the same color temperature, and more! It's ALL INCLUDED!! I'm very proud of my work, and I want YOUR house to look as good as possible!

Here is an example of a video I made:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_QmrTe2Xw&t=20s

My Website: Wild Waypoint

My Instagram: @wildwaypoint

Can't wait to help promote your investment... -Ian

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Want to sell a house quicker? Get more interest in your Airbnb or VRBO home? How about getting more guests to your Bed and Breakfast?
I create easily shareable videos of your property that will captivate buyers or customers 100x more than basic photos do. In a social media-dominated world you need to STAND OUT. An enticing video is worth more than 1000 photos as you know, with my professional equipment, skills, and judgment I will create you a video that showcases the entire property Inside/Outside/ and above! But!! This IS NOT a boring hour-long presentation.. This is an easily shareable and social media-ready 1-minute-long video, 100% done. Fully edited, including music and sound effects. As a treat you'll notice the video frames are synced to the tempo of the music, creating quite the stylish aesthetic. I know for a fact my videos have viral potential as average homes become stunning with me behind the lens, and the satisfying final export will attract MANY fresh eyes...
So! Here's how it works...
1. I arrive at the house, and ask you about your favorite features to showcase, music choice etc..
2. Shoot with my gimble and wide angle lens for buttery smooth footage
3. Get some epic aerials with my drone to show the ENTIRE Property
4. Shooting will only take an hour of your time, I'll head home.. slave away editing.. And send you a Google Drive link to view.

You'll receive a 100% complete video you can post immediately, and ANYWHERE.. Usually 1 to 1:30 long.. in whatever resolution and cropped size you desire. Whether you want widescreen 4k, or a Square frame 1080p for Instagram.

For every job, there is only 1 fixed price, and you get everything I mentioned above. This way there're no upsells, or sub-standard quality videos ever leaving my computer... As a repeat customer you know you'll get the exact same quality and video style EVERY TIME!!!

I will turn your grass green, brighten dark rooms, hide stains, ensure light bulb hue's are the same color temperature, and more! It's ALL INCLUDED!! I'm very proud of my work, and I want YOUR house to look as good as possible!

Here is an example of a video I made:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_QmrTe2Xw&t=20s

My Website: Wild Waypoint

My Instagram: @wildwaypoint

Can't wait to help promote your investment... -Ian

Your self-promotion thread was deleted and moved here. You can't create a thread here to promote your services unless its a paid Marketplace ad.

Good luck with the service, sounds like a nice niche.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Awesome product/service. What is your typical rate you charge for the video? Do you do this locally or travel? I think it's a great feature that more sites and listing agents should use to showcase properties (rentals + for sale). Surprised this isn't standard yet across the board.
Thanks! $1000 plus expenses if travel is involved. I’ve cut a few deals with Realtors that have big social media accounts and spread the word for me. I don’t really want to have different pricing tiers. I just want one flat price for a A++ video.. I’m definitely open to opinions and ideas tho! That’s why I love it here on the forum. And yeah! It’s wild to me too!! Most of the photos/videos I take as a guest at a AirBnb to show my family are significantly better than the hosts lol. That is a roadblock I run into with established firms… they don’t see the the value. But all the younger Realtors are very excited! Thanks again :)

Sophiie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 2, 2022
I recently released my 5th nonfiction book called Everyone Is an Entrepreneur: Selling Economic Self-Determination in a Post Soviet World. In fact, Kyle Keegan already promoted it in this forum and featured me on his radio show to talk about it.

The book discusses my experience of trying to spread entrepreneurial mentality and ideals in post-Soviet, post-communist countries like where I now live in Armenia. I believe it contains a unique and valuable perspective on how people are conditioned to think bureaucratically and give up their own freedom.

As the book is still new, I'm eager to get more authentic reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for it. If you're interested in reviewing, I'm happy to give you a free pdf, epub, or audiobook copy. I'm also looking to speak more about the book and my experiences if anyone is doing podcast, radio, or blog interviews.

View attachment 44880
Hi Gregory,

That's amazing, I'd be interested in getting a pdf of your book and writing an honest review on amazon.

TLH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 26, 2022
We write operating procedures for small businesses so people can duplicate themselves, delegate tasks, and get their time back.
https://www.buymytimeback.co/
Create Jobs, Automate Your Business, Get Your Time Back

*Remove this if posting on a day other than Saturday is wrong.

I am an operations professional and was super intrigued by this. One thing I hear a lot at work is "is this a best practice?". Companies have (undocumented) processes but aren't sure if successful companies do it the same way. Startups especially wonder if what they're doing is scalable.

The domain looks expired. However, I'm assuming you still use these hard earned skills. I wonder if you could breathe new life into this business model by creating another revenue stream...

Similar to newsflare, Ops professionals could submit their processes (using your template) as a benchmark. If a client buys the template you could give the Ops professional a % of the Net total.

In addition to helping people document their existing processes, you could provide a gap analysis between their process and the template.

Process street gives people starter templates for free, but who knows if those are best practices?

P.S. I am not trying to promote newsflare or process street. They are just business models that came to mind when I was reading your post and looking at your website using the wayback machine.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for opening up the SellMeSaturday thread. I for one have found some helpful offers in the past.

I also now want to revive my MARKETPLACE Walter Hay’s Sourcing Service because again recently I have been approached by members wanting my help on small sourcing assignments. I think this is due to the Covid effect and some are looking for ways to expand their product offering.

Any who need help, please first read the details in the thread link above.

Walter

Diego Liu

Don't worry, NOBODY CARES
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Apr 23, 2020
Taiwan
Last edited:

Gregory Carson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2020
United States, California

Four Steps to Patenting an Invention​

4 Steps to Patent and Invention, by Carson Patents®
Carson Patents® has four steps to seeking a patent for a utility or design invention. The four steps are: [1] search, [2] write, [3] file, and [4] prosecute. We start with the prior art search. If the invention is patentable, then we write and file the application. Inventions become patent pending once filed. Determining which claims become patented occurs as we prosecute the patent application. Carson Patents® will work closely with you through the following four steps to pursue a patent for your invention. Contact us about any of the steps to patenting for your invention or idea.
FREE CONSULTATION

CONTACT CARSON PATENTS®

PATENT CONFIDENTIALITY

LifeLongFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jan 11, 2018
Estonia
Hey!

Just as the title says. Your input is highly appreciated here fellow Fastlaners. Me and my friend are about to launch an e-commerce shop that targets the US and Canada by selling technology gadgets – mostly wireless smart device chargers.

The website/store is almost finished. Please take a spin and tell me what You like, dislike, what could be bigger, smaller, harder, better, faster, stronger, redesigned, improved or left out altogether. And anything really that comes to Your mind.

Here are the links (store and Facebook page)

Plugmebaby
www.facebook.com/PlugMeUpBaby

If you like what you see on our FB page feel free to leave us a thumbs up as well. Every little thing helps.

Also we are about to test our first ad copy on Facebook. Once again same as above. Feel free to give constructive criticism and feedback here, correct any style, punctuation or grammar errors that You find.

How often have You had an issue with an ordinary smartphone charger taking an eternity getting Your phone to 100%? Shouldn’t there be a better way to get to a full battery faster?

We have the best Solution for this annoying problem and It’s called The Quick Charge 3.0

It can juice up Your smart device (Phone/Tablet) to 85% and more in 30-45 minutes*

AND When you are seeing our ad YOU CAN SAVE $20 off Your purchase

because it’s original price is $49.99 and we offer it to You with $29.99 delivered to Your doorstep. This offer will end soon though.

✅ Works with both Android and iOS

✅ Also works with both older and newer iPhones and Androids

✅ US plug type Chargers included in our selection as well – no need to waste money on add-ons

✅ You CAN charge multiple devices at the same time–as a matter of fact up to four - using just one charger without the need to find a substitute. One Charger to rule them all

✅ Full battery will last up to 3 days without frequent use of Your device but periodic useage might reduce it to an average of 2 to 1.5 days

✅ Both PayPal and credit card payments accepted

But before You scroll down to see another post, would You do us a little favor and please like our post so more people who are also interested getting a Quick Charge Charger can see it.

Thank You!

*Every smart device is different as well as the time it takes to fully charge Your phone or tablet. However 85% on average is achievable within 1 hour mark

And I would really be grateful if You guys could do it in a fast, concise and civilized manner.

That being said, tear me a new one!

P.S. It goes without saying that right now times are pretty tough for many people around the world so to all those of You who are out there grinding to make the ends meet and doing everything You can I salute You!

As a wise man once said: „When You’re neck-deep in shit the last thing You should do is to feel like shit.“

Take care and stay strong!

TSM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jun 7, 2020
Berlin
Hello everybody.
Until we can get over our past losses and what we might describe as 'failures', it's very difficult to move on. The shadow of the past seems to linger and weigh on our creativity and energy.
There are zillions of coaches who can help you achieve goals, and look forward, but my speciality is in clearing out the past. I use the Sedona Method, but I am also trained in bodywork, polyvagal theory and IFS (internal family systems) therapy.
Sedona Method Facilitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!