The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, YT Channel, Services, etc. (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I will build any forum member a 1-page landing page on Wordpress for $150. I'll discount it to $125 if you are an INSIDERS. You need: hosting set up, Wordpress login details ready to go, images, and copywriting. I can help with any of the above but it will cost more. Message me until Sunday, we figure out details by Monday, and you'll have your landing page by Wednesday.

Includes a premium theme (normally costs $70) which is easily editable after the heavy lifting is done and means no pagebuilder plugins like Elementor or Beaver Builder - all is done within the theme. I'll configure 5 essential plugins including Google Analytics and set up a separate privacy policy and contact page. I can hop on a screenshare with you or create a short video on how to make most edits yourself after it is done.

This is for people who have an idea and want to start running some ads to a landing page for immediate proof of concept and email signups. If you are serious about testing a concept and can put together the copywriting + images by Monday, I can put together your landing page by Wednesday. The design will be modern, custom, and based on the awesome UIkit framework (UIkit).

You can purchase a domain through Google for $12, managed WP hosting through HostGator for $15/month, and my service for $150 - allowing you to start testing your concept by next week for under $200. PM for more info or live site examples.

This still available? If so, message me... (use forum's contact us form)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hi, I’m a freelance industrial designer. I’ve been working for a big design consultancy in San Francisco and Tokyo for many years, with clients from all over the world, among the biggest names in the market. I also helped new startups to come up with innovative products.

I designed mostly furniture, lighting, automotive (self-driving cars), electronics, food and skincare packaging, etc.

I recently started a design collective with a few friends from the same company, called Strays. We are 2 industrial designers, 1 UX/Coder, 1 brand designer and 1 researcher.

What we can do for you:

Design innovative, beautiful and useful physical products that users will love.

Through design thinking, we involve people in the creative process to come up with products that will resonate with them. As MJ says, let word of mouth be your best marketing tool. That’s the core of what we believe in.

We do everything from market research, user interviews, brainstorming, sketches, user testing, CAD, product development, photorealistic visualisation and manufacturing support.

Here’s a few snapshots of my work.

View attachment 42228 View attachment 42229

Feel free to reach out

Wow, glad to have you here, looks incredibly valuable with great designs. Hope some Fastlaners can connect with you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I recently started my weekly newsletter for men called the Discomfort Club.

As the name suggests, it's about discomfort, and most specifically about its power to improve your life (if you let it).

As an entrepreneur, you know how difficult business can be. But life in general can be tough, too. There are obstacles, doubts, worries, enemies, surprises, bad timing, accidents, terrible personal disasters, etc.

If you aren't comfortable with discomfort, these unexpected events can crush you. Why? Because practicing voluntary discomfort strengthens your mental toughness and helps you handle hardships better.

And even if you've never faced any big difficulties, if you don't expose yourself to discomfort, your life will be limited to your small comfort zone. You'll also deal with inevitable problems caused by your complacency.

If you avoid discomfort, chances are you're avoiding:
  • Having a healthy diet and exercising - so you're risking obesity, heart disease, low self-esteem, etc.
  • Waking up early/having a healthy daily routine - so you're risking low productivity and performance.
  • Difficult conversations - so you're risking bad relationships.
  • Bold goals - so you're missing out on the power of having a strong purpose in your life.
  • Self-discipline - so you're limiting your potential and letting laziness/emotions dictate whether you achieve something or quit.
If you know that discomfort can be good for you but aren't exactly sure how, here are some thoughts to consider:
  • Modern men are softer, less resilient, and less prepared to handle adversity than men in the past. Why? Because modern conveniences make our lives so easy that we get lazy and complacent. The easier our lives get, the less resilient we are as we lose our edge and ability to deal with hardships.
  • Men feel good when they push their limits. All big accomplishments in your life are the result of you facing your fears. Most men feel as if something is missing when they don’t have any challenges in their lives.
  • Voluntarily exposing yourself to discomfort makes you more grateful for what you have. This means that voluntarily and temporarily making your life suck can make you much happier than if you were to indulge all the time.
If you agree with any of the above, then the Discomfort Club is for you.

My articles are long form (up to a few thousand words) and at the moment all are inspired by the books I've read. I include quotes, my commentary, and pose some questions at the end of each issue.

I look for titles written by men who excel at what they do, for example elite athletes, special forces soldiers, insightful philosophers, etc. I also look for books written by men who have survived something terrible and bounced back stronger.

It's a completely free newsletter so nothing to sell there. You can access all the issues straight on the website as I don't like to play any stupid games. You can read on the website and if you want to get emails straight to your inbox, then sign up for the newsletter.

Some forum members enjoy the newsletter a lot, most notably @Antifragile (thank you for your support!).

P.S. I decided to focus specifically on men because I'm a guy and it's easier for me to relate to men. I'd also like to eventually create a community and I think that modern men often lack that "brotherhood" kind of an experience (me included). So it's written for men - sorry ladies!

Hartrun

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 19, 2022
New York, NY

APRIL 2022

Monthly Stats

American Flag Chapter II.PNG
Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels
Alright, so let’s go to the nitty-gritty of this side-hustle. I started doing this almost nine months ago. At the beginning of August, I came across a video on ways to create income online on YT. Hence, I executed, but the results weren’t too favorable initially, mainly due to my lack of execution.
I make sure to track the progress monthly in google spreadsheets without fail. Below is a more detailed demonstration of the numbers.

CHAPTER II 2.2.PNG
CHAPTER II 2.3.PNG

Back in September, I didn’t want to ignore the Commandment of Control; as a result, I started a blog. My theory was to publish content on the social platform first and then republish it on my blog.
The main focus wasn’t the blog; the main focus was to crush it on this platform. Furthermore, the blog was just a plan B in case something went wrong with the commandment of Control.

I still haven’t run any marketing on the blog and was highly dependent on SEO traffic for months until I read Chapter 41 of Unscripted : Make Execution Matter. As a result, I threw SEO out the window and haven’t published on my blog since late January.
Anyways, back to the central topic, in April, my stats on this platform were:

CHAPTER II 4.2.PNG
Monthly Stats Image
- 2,000 Reads (Approximately)
- 86+ Followers (416 in total to date)
- 50 Articles Published (Over 90% of articles consist of more than 1,000 words each)

• Best Article: 2.2k Views = $97.09
  • Worst Article: 3 Views = $0.00
  • AVG. $ for every article = $6.80
- 3+ Referred Members
- $429.69 of value vouchers gathered.
SS 3.2.PNG

CHAPTER II 3.1.PNG

As you may see, in my first month, I earned 13 pennies for a total of 9 articles published. This is the reason why the Commandment of Entry exists. If I recall correctly, “expect difficulty if it’s easy to get in at first. But if it’s hard to get in, the path then becomes easier”.

On the other hand, the Pareto Principle & Snowball Effect are highly visible in my progress. About 80% of my income comes from 20% of my articles. In addition, in March 2022, I published ten articles and earned $149.14, when in reality, those ten articles only made $37.16. Hmm... I wonder what the results for this month maybe.

CHAPTER II 5.PNG

Image of Lifetime Earnings

Lately, I’ve been feeling my life more meaningful; I’ve received a few comments in the past month describing how great my work is. This really makes me feel grateful that I’m able to impact people in a positive way thanks to the internet.

Hmm... Now that I notice, this can be the feedback loop related to the meaning & purpose that @MJ DeMarco speaks about in his books when walking in the Desert of Desertion. Amazing!

CHAPTER II 6.1.PNG
An Image of a Testimonial
Of course, there are instances when I receive criticism, some constructive, others not so much. Instead of feeling bad, I appreciate them and try to use them as reasons for me to improve and make better content.

CHAPTER II 10.PNG
Lifetime Reach (As of 5/4/2022) "Affect Millions, Make Millions"
Ok, perhaps you’ve been sitting there anxiously waiting for me to reveal the name of the platform. Or maybe, you may be wondering why this is published in the self-promotion thread.

Well, mainly for the reason of showing my profile’s legitimacy without feeling guilty for shameless self-promotion on my main progress/execution thread. And proving that I really do have 228 articles published to date, and I’m not just making all of this stuff up.

Moreover, I know I may create some competition for myself by revealing my niche, and it doesn’t bother me honestly because I love capitalism, and I also love swimming with the sharks here on the Fastlane Forum :praise:. In the end, all I want is to share the best transparency, honesty, and value with y’all and be part of the family.

Drum Roll Please...

Without further ado, this social platform has a referring program, and if you would like to easily launch your own blog just like I did, you can get started with medium by effortlessly signing up; it usually takes less than a couple of minutes.
Plus, you’ll get access to unlimited fascinating articles for just 5 dollars a month by clicking on my referral link. No upsells, no webinars, and no insanely expensive courses. Only love; literally & metaphorically, I write articles based on love <3.

Affiliate Disclosure: By signing up with my referral link, I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. “It’s a proven fact that generosity makes you a happier person.” I wish you a fantastic and wonderful day or night, and thank y’all for reading!

Attachments

• April Financial Statement.PNG
    April Financial Statement.PNG
    556.3 KB · Views: 1

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Recently helped a fellow fastlaner. He was having major issues in his company and in his books. I offered to look through his P&L and give some thoughts and advice. He sent a couple of csv files and I grouped / reviewed / reorganized it to give him a clear view of his gross margins, product costs, and structure of his business. Now instead of firing everyone and burning the business to the ground, he knows what to work on.

He said I should charge people $1000 and offer it to others. I mentioned it in one of my mastermind groups, they reminded me to post here or on fastlane marketplace. Since I couldn't figure out the marketplace thing, I'll post here and see where it goes.

So ... @ZCP looks through 12 to 24 months of your extended P&L and does a quick call with you for $1000. DM me if interested. Will do through my company so payment and all is easy. Will probably donate a portion to the local robotics team I am helping.

@BigRomeDawg could you give me a testimonial here?

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Recently helped a fellow fastlaner. He was having major issues in his company and in his books. I offered to look through his P&L and give some thoughts and advice. He sent a couple of csv files and I grouped / reviewed / reorganized it to give him a clear view of his gross margins, product costs, and structure of his business. Now instead of firing everyone and burning the business to the ground, he knows what to work on.

He said I should charge people $1000 and offer it to others. I mentioned it in one of my mastermind groups, they reminded me to post here or on fastlane marketplace. Since I couldn't figure out the marketplace thing, I'll post here and see where it goes.

So ... @ZCP looks through 12 to 24 months of your extended P&L and does a quick call with you for $1000. DM me if interested. Will do through my company so payment and all is easy. Will probably donate a portion to the local robotics team I am helping.

@BigRomeDawg could you give me a testimonial here?
I've been working with a virtual CFO for over a year, so it was the ultimate surprise to find out we were leaking money and nobody could find the hole.

In less than a day, Z had it all figured out.

I was going to start mercilessly cutting expenses. He showed me, in my numbers, how stupid that would be, and we actually just need to raise prices and spend more on marketing.

I now have specific numbers to hit, rather than an arbitrary goal of MORE. I know exactly what my prices need to be, I have to hit X revenue with X gross margin, and we'll be fine.

Whether or not you have problems with your books/finances, send them to Z. He will see things you can't. That is invaluable.

TheGreatGatsby

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Sep 20, 2018
With the pandemic more people are leaving their gym and turning to bodyweight type of training. If you interested in getting started and discover your body potential, I created a YouTube channel with the essentials to getting big and strong. Like at the gym without paying raising gym membership cost, without the wait during your workout, with shorter training session, with cool skills unlocked and many more benefits. And yes of course you can attain your natty limit with calisthenics.

My channel: Starbody

I am not trying to make money with this channel, it's just for fun.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Here’s the first video to go onto a new channel. I’ve still a bit of tweaking to do. My goal is to make them as short as I can. The second video hasn’t been done yet. It will show up as an end-card.

Curious what you guys think.

View: https://youtu.be/BUVSIyVryA8
Very clear & concise.
Must we create a new Gmail though?
Can't it be done with an existing Gmail?

deeptib

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 9, 2020
Austin
Here’s the first video to go onto a new channel. I’ve still a bit of tweaking to do. My goal is to make them as short as I can. The second video hasn’t been done yet. It will show up as an end-card.

Curious what you guys think.

View: https://youtu.be/BUVSIyVryA8
Very easy to watch and clear video.
The ending where you say 'make sure u understand the difference between buyer search terms and info-seeker search terms' made me want to click through to the next video.

jd90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 14, 2020
New Zealand
Stuck In The Sandbox? Powerful KGR Keywords To Rank Your Blog FAST!

Powerful KGR Keyword Research Service To Help Your Blog Rank Fast

You've been writing content for months now. You've done your own keyword research. Yet Google hasn't given your blog the same love you have.

Or maybe you are just about to start your new niche blog and don't want to have to spend over half of the year in the dreaded sandbox.

We will solve this problem for you with our Powerful KGR keyword packages.

What are KGR keywords?
KGR stands for Keyword Golden Ratio.

KGR is the long tail keyword phrase divided by the monthly search volume. The monthly search volume must be less than 250 for this to be accurate and worthwhile.

A great KGR (<0.25) should rank your blog post in the top 50 on Google once your page is indexed in a very short period of time.

Now imagine having multiple KGR keywords you can rank!

What You Get In These Packages
  • 30 or 60 KGR keywords in your niche (depending on the package)
  • Search volume of each keyword
  • # of allintitle results
  • Delivery in an Excel report (see screenshot below)

Need Someone To Help You Write All That Content?
We also offer 10x1000 word articles based on your KGR keyword package. Depending on your needs, we can also make these articles shorter or longer but you will always get 10,000 words.

https://keywordanalysisservice.com/

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
Hi all,

do you have employees who don't communicate well, particularly developers, because they are abroad and/or too junior?
I've been developing a corporate training to improve communication skills. So far it's been tested on junior developers from India. Would love to train your employees for free (feedback + testimonials). The timeline is 4 weeks, 2x/week.

If you want to read more information, here are some things about company communication that I've learned from training people: A leader's guide to improving communication at your company | Social Nerd

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks @MJ DeMarco.

For any Twitter folks on here... I started getting active on Twitter a few days ago. I'm surprised how much fun I'm having on there. Feel free to connect and say hello and make sure to let me know you're from the forum - it tickles me to meet forum members out there "in the wild"!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bump, thread is open for a little self-promotion.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Fully integrated end to end pipeline for natural language processing applications. Pretty cool stuff if you're looking to build a business as quickly as possible.

View: https://youtu.be/Wq5toPoJ-08

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm opening up this thread for some self-promotion.

If you have something to sell or promote (including existing marketplace offers) please feel free to post here.

I've had to delete some self promotive posts, however, I have to admit that I find some of them interesting and valuable. I also like to know what people on the forum are involved in.

applegirl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Dec 20, 2021
Hello!

I have my radio plays and some comedy online at:
https://soundcloud.com/oceancomedy View: https://soundcloud.com/oceancomedy/sets

My patreon link is

I have a lot of audio to edit, including an independent, no commercial radio station and have another new comedy, Easter Mass, so feel free to stop by the Patreon link to donate.
Martinis with Jesus, a comedy, will be there on Soundcloud soon, it needs some editing.

I also have a cruelty-free cosmetic line start-up, looking to attract an investor.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
I'm a freelance content writer, writing about self-development and productivity.

I've been writing daily on twitter for the past 50 days. If you'd like to check out my work, here's a link to it.

Follow me on twitter if you'd like to see more of such content.

If you'd like to get an article written (250 to 1500 words), drop me a DM and let's see if something works out.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
346%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
I'm now on TikTok...

No videos yet.
@MJ DeMarco

if you want, I can send you an entire google doc i wrote on optimizing your account and I guarantee that with your knowledge and expertise and charisma you can have a massive tiktok account in the wealth space. (if so, where can i message you?)

If you spent any time going through the wealth space on tiktok you'd be furious because of all of the misinformation that people are spreading about stocks and stuff like that (i know because I read all 3 of your books), yet THOSE guys are getting all of the leads and new viewers.

If you optimized your tiktok account you could be in for getting a massive amount of the younger audience interested in your content (14-20).

I saw your account and I've got to be honest, people's attention span on tiktok is way too low to watch a 3 minute video. I'm not saying 3 minute videos won't work on the platform, but they rarely do.

I will even help you one on one, i can guarantee you great results if info is applied.

let me know.

ALSO:
A note about your YouTube videos: The CTR would be higher on your thumbnails if you included less words in them, and made the text BIGGER. Just my two cents. I can also help you with thumbnails.. Could make one for free. Let me know, I'm open to helping you in any way I know how.

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Seeing this thread appear again today has prompted me to comment on the recent appearance of newcomers offering in some threads (sometimes indirectly) to source products in China.

It leads me to remind members that I have provided a lot of product sourcing information in my thread:
Sharing my lifetime experience in export/import. Product sourcing specialist. and for those who might have read some or all of that thread but are still stymied in their product sourcing search there is still hope of success in finding what they want. See this post: Walter Hay's Sourcing Service

Walter

Sophiie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 2, 2022
Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing good, and if not (because we do have bad days too), I wish you healing.

Now to the point, I made a substack account a year ago but only recently decided to start writing a weekly newsletter.

If you like reading, are on a healing journey, or don't really agree with society's norms and many other topics that people have a default view on, you might want to subscribe to my newsletter.

Aime's notes (the name of the newsletter) is about me sharing my journey through life financially, emotionally, and spiritually, and hoping to reach people who are also on their journey, whether starting, in the middle or end. My goal is to help as many people as I can, even if just a little, through my writing and experiences so far. I want it to feel like a community of people who share their points of view and help each other by sharing their experiences and wisdom.

I also write short poems at Aime's Poetry, and have another section called Hidden Messages that I will start writing in the near future.

Copy and paste the link below to check them out and subscribe if you are interested!

You can also follow me on Twitter: A_imE5 and Instagram: journeywithaime

For any writers seeing this, any feedback is appreciated.

Have a nice day wherever you are!

Gregory Diehl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Mar 10, 2016
Kalavan, Armenia
I recently released my 5th nonfiction book called Everyone Is an Entrepreneur: Selling Economic Self-Determination in a Post Soviet World. In fact, Kyle Keegan already promoted it in this forum and featured me on his radio show to talk about it.

The book discusses my experience of trying to spread entrepreneurial mentality and ideals in post-Soviet, post-communist countries like where I now live in Armenia. I believe it contains a unique and valuable perspective on how people are conditioned to think bureaucratically and give up their own freedom.

As the book is still new, I'm eager to get more authentic reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for it. If you're interested in reviewing, I'm happy to give you a free pdf, epub, or audiobook copy. I'm also looking to speak more about the book and my experiences if anyone is doing podcast, radio, or blog interviews.

EIAE ebook cover.jpg

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
It is several months since I announced that my 2022 revision of ProvenGlobalSourcing, together with the 2022 revision, major expansion, and name change of my labeling book have been published. The new name for the latter is EXPLOIT THE POWER OF PSYCHOLOGY, PERCEPTIONS, AND EMOTIONS.

I will take this opportunity to remind members that buyers of my books enjoy free updates when each annual revision is published, together with unlimited support.

Currently I am working on my revision in preparation for publishing the 2023 edition. I will announce when it is available.

See Walter Hay's Business Books for the 2022 revised chapter headings.

Walter

Shamira M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Feb 9, 2019
Looking to add Pinterest as one of your marketing channels? Pin your Way to Conversions is a Pinterest Marketing Blueprint that teaches you how to fast track your growth and conversion process on Pinterest to a destination of Pinterest such as a Brand, Business, Blog, E-commerce website or Dropshipping store with ZERO ad spend. View the preview that features some of the things you’ll learn and get 20% off using this link Pin your Way to Conversions- The Pinterest Marketing Blueprint that teaches you how to drive FREE Unlimited traffic to your Business, Brand or Blog using Pinterest.

D

Deleted29658

SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!

<deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: I.S

Spandan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jan 24, 2018
India
Here's an ebook I wrote, about getting rid of the foundational vice...
GET AWAY FROM PORN
If you or anyone else is suffering, please get it... and let me know how it helped...
IMG_20210307_210056.jpg

My website is SPANDAN SINHA – Mind Changer,

@MJ DeMarco has been the foundation for a change in my mindset, and I now have the physical book as well...

IMG_20210320_124150.jpg

PS: i have an unused account , and posted from that one just a while ago... please ignore it.

Last edited:

CasualFriday

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 8, 2021
First video on my channel I just started, this one pertains to NFTs and the overall art market. This channel is not crypto focused, but with all the attention around NFTs recently, the topic seemed to be a good starting point.

Documenting the journey of growing this channel for anyone that's interested that thread can be found here

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Started a new podcast last week. One episode published so far:

Status