The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feeling Overwhelmed? Let' Get Clear & Productive Together ⚡ LightHouse’s Famous Accountability Program

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Update March/April 2024 - Spots open: 2 (Jump to latest update 3/2024)

Click here to get signed up for a risk free call to see if we are the right fit.

Do you keep setting goals and writing tasks down that never get done even though you are "busy"?

Maybe you are tired of going in circles every day and not feeling accomplished at the end of the week/month/year?

Are you struggling to make sales, sign clients, or get more users to your product or service?

I know exactly how you feel.

What you are experiencing is not unique. Every entrepreneur struggles with these same issues, even myself at times, but not every one gets the right tools in order to fix it.

So...

Do you need to stop procrastinating and find a laser like focus on the things that make you more money, today?

Let me first give you the key :star: behind your struggle...

The "Key" having clarity in what you want, setting the right targets, and being accountable for your work, CONSISTENTLY.

This seems obvious, right?

Maybe you have heard it all before, but you still haven’t taken any action on it?

Likely because while it sounds obvious, you do not know where to start or what you need to focus on…

So you KNOW what you need to do, but just CAN'T get it moving?

You get someone to walk you through the process of getting clarity on where you are actually going.

You work with them to learn how to set better more measurable and actionable goals, and you make sure they hold your feet to the fire consistently....

You get an accountability coach, and I am your guy.

So what can I do for you, and how can I solve your problems, you ask?

I'm Chris Waldron, professional Executive Accountability and peak performance coach....

As an entrepreneur, father, manager, leader, and volunteer I struggled with the same exact things that you do. Until I figured out the key to smashing through my goals and getting things done day in and day out CONSISTENTLY.

I have worked with entrepreneurs and business leaders around the world growing their businesses at lightning speed, gaining more confidence, self esteem, having more fulfilled relationships, and ultimately driving towards their biggest (or smallest) dreams in life.

Now I will help you do the same...

I created a 6 month Performance and Accountability program that will redesign and rewire your mind to have greater clarity, more focus, and ultimately achieve your business and personal goals.

We will also root out the main causes of why you are not getting things done and incrementally improve them until you are in peak state every day.

If you are just starting out in entrepreneurship or are already running a large enterprise, we will work together to make sure you are setting the right goals week by week and focusing on the right priorities.

Some of my clients have started with a simple idea, and with my background in entrepreneurship we were able to identify a target and get an income stream that provided 5 figures in monthly income in a mere 3 months :fire: (Yes you read that right, the testimonial is in this thread)

My process is intense and intended only for individuals ready to commit to the 6 month process and move forward each week. 2/3rds of my clients stay on longer to continue that growth.

Here is how it works:

First, I am going to help get you very clear on what you want, what it takes to get there, and how to set the right goals weekly/quarterly/yearly to achieve them.

Then we are going to track progress and adjust together, every week.

You want to enjoy this adventure you are on and design a life that you dreamed of, it all starts here..

What you can expect….

• Confidentiality: Your life is sensitive information, The first thing we will discuss is our 100% confidentiality between you and I. I recognize that some things are hard to share, and I do not take that lightly.
  • Clarity: We are going to make sure you are very clear on what your vision is for your business, your life, and how you are going to get there.
  • Weekly Structured Calls: Each week we are going to get on a call and discuss your prior weeks performance. We are going to deconstruct any challenges and rebuild them incrementally. We then clarify your goals for the week.
  • Precision Goal Setting: Over the first few weeks, I am going to train you to set goals correctly and guide you to choose the most impactful targets.
  • Weekly Journal (Evernote): You will maintain a structured weekly journal of week overviews and goals in Evernote that is shared direct to me. (Alternatives available for pure visionaries)
  • Quarterly or Semi-Annual Evaluations: On a specific schedule we are going to deep dive into your world and root out anything that isn't moving you towards your dream life and make sure your goals align with your future vision.
  • Fun Stuff: Don't think this is just boring paperwork, we are going to have fun as well. Your journey isn't just work, it's an adventure.

Here are what a few of my clients have to say while working with me...

@therealmark says...

Warning! If you like F*cking off and hiding behind excuses then don’t even think about hiring @LightHouse

When @LightHouse first made this thread I saw it and thought that maybe I could get him to help me get some more done. I mean, this is the dude that brought us the GSD board…

Six months later ... I have a laundry list of achievements.

I hired an accountability coach but got so much more...

@LightHouse has helped me to realize my big whys. He’s helped me to set real, actionable, goals. He’s helped me to eliminate goals that don’t serve my ultimate purpose.

He doesn’t just help you get shit done. He cares enough to work with you to get the right shit done.

And his business advice and mentorship is worth 10x what he charges. If he charged 10x for this service it would still be a steal.

In the last six months:

My health is better than it has been in the last 10 years.

My business is bringing on new clients at an explosive rate

My relationships are stronger than ever.

@LightHouse was integral in helping me achieve all of it.

Of course you are only going to get out what you put into a relationship like this. But @LightHouse isn’t going to let you waste his time with B.S. and excuses.

I just wanted to pop in here and let everyone who decided not to sign up for his accountability program know what they missed out on. If he ever takes on more people you would be stupid not to sign up.

@milehinocmply says...

I traditionally haven't trusted in the "productivity/accountability" industry or whatever you want to call it, but I felt compelled to come in here after a truly life-changing week.

Chris helped me see some pretty obvious opportunities that were right in front of me, and held me accountable for making concrete plans to go after them. I'm a Facebook Ads Manager and Marketing Manger at a company called Agora and have wanted to branch out and build my own agency for a while now.

I've signed 2 clients already (seriously, in one week) and have already received an upfront retainer from one. I'm really riding the momentum now and can't believe how fast things can change.

Just wanted to pop in here and give credit where credit is due.

Thanks!

@Kruiser says...

I just want to give a shout out to @LightHouse to thank him for the help he’s given me over the past 6 months or so through his accountability program. It has really been huge for me.

There is probably a lot of value in having a peer accountability partner – someone who is more or less at your level. You say “I’m going to do X this week.” Next week you have to say whether you did X or not.

There’s value in that. And it can help you move forward. To a degree.

But I’ve benefited from working with Chris because he is NOT a peer accountability partner. He’s someone at a higher level. More experience, better mindset, different (and better) strategies and systems, etc.

Yes, there’s the “did you do X last week like you said you would?” part of it. That helps.

But where things get more interesting (and helpful) is when my answer to whether I did X is “umm . . . yeah, kind of . . . sort of . . . no.” Then we dig into why not and things get deeper and more interesting.

The majority of the time on our weekly phone calls focus on business stuff. But there have been weeks where we pretty much talked no business at all because other stuff was going on in my life that took priority.

I’d say his approach is holistic and flexible.

Holistic in that, while recognizing that the main focus of the call and my participation in his program is to move forward in business, he knows that business is just a part of life, so he makes sure I’m making progress in other key aspects of life: health, relationships, etc. Flexible in that if a strategy he suggests isn’t working for me for whatever reason, he has a bunch of others he can suggest that might work better.

Anyway, it is Monday morning (at least on the U.S. west coast). If you haven’t made the progress you hoped to in the last week (or month or year), maybe ping @LightHouse to see if he can help you.

He probably can.

@Hyrum says...

I started working with Chris last week, so I'm still trying to figure out the best time for me to do my weekly planning, follow-ups, and how to best keep my action item list on the forefront of my day to day. I'm primarily doing this to help build the positive habits I need to continue to grow and succeed.

With that in mind, one of the items on my list last week was to clean up my content pages and add buy links to my products. I had been meaning to add the option for customers to buy my products in two-packs, but had dragged my feet on implementing it for months. Since it was on my list of stuff I had to do, I went ahead and did it because I didn't want to tell Chris that I was just too lazy to get it done. Since implementing it, multi-pack sales comprise nearly 30% of all my orders. That alone will pay for an entire year of his service.

@Hong King Kong says...

I've been doing this with @LightHouse for awhile and its a world of a difference compared to trying to get shit done on my own.

Having someone to hold you accountable weekly, and doesn't hold back when calling out your bullshit excuses... it really pulls you back to center and focus on the real needle movers. Not just in business, but in other important aspects of your life too. (Your personal health, relationships with friends and family...etc).

It's easy to get lost in the thick of thin things nowadays, the day-to-day busy work and distractions that barely move the needle. Having a partner, or if you're a solo entrepreneur like me, having @LightHouse to give you a raw, outside perspective while tracking the progress has been invaluable.

@GlobalWealth says...

@LightHouse and I have been doing this for the past year or so.

Is been a huge help for me to stay on track and keep me accountable on my weekly and quarterly goals.

I can definitely say my productivity has increased exponentially in the past year.

@Vigilante says...

I can tell you that he has changed my business, and helped me position it for sale using a process similar to what he is offering here. I'm a fan, and believe that for the right people who want a coach who can equip them with the tools of success... this would be a worthwhile program.

@amp0193 says...

Did a few months with @LightHouse and can honestly say I'm in a different place because of it.

I thought I was going to get more productive on my business stuff... but what happened was a lot more than that

Chris laid out the importance of setting weekly (and quarterly) targets for all areas of my life. Business, health, family/friends.

Health and family were always important to me, and I had aspirations for that, but never actually sat down and made goals for them before. And it was tough!

Trying to think of something out of the ordinary to do for my wife once a week is harder than it sounds. But I stuck to it, and our relationship went from a 3 to an 8 in a few months, and we just recently got back from a 3 night trip to Santa Fe... sans kids! It was amazing watching the way she acted towards me over the course of the weeks. It doesn't take much guys!

Health and fitness immediately jumped up to the next level and I was making a lot of progress, until a deadlift injury derailed me. Whoops.

Business made some improvement. I often didn't reach my targets, because I was so un-used to setting goals that I usually bit off more than I could chew. Chris drilled the importance of figuring out what that "one thing" to get done needed to be, and make sure you at least get that done. Which I did almost every week. He gave me strategies for managing time throughout the day. And while I wasn't always successful at executing, I had some days where I felt like a superhuman, knocking out huge tasks in a day that normally might have taken me a week.

Beyond just the tactical stuff (which was helpful) Chris has a lot of wisdom, and just getting his thoughts on some of the stuff I was dealing with was invaluable. Also, knowing that he was going to be checking in on the weekly call, put pressure on me to actually have goals set. I didn't want to be unprepared.

The only reason I had to back out, was that I'm in a pretty tough financial spot, and had to cut out any expense in my life that wasn't directly related to fulfilling orders or keeping the lights on.

If you're on the fence... I'd suggest you give it a go. It will be money well spent.

@Vigilante says...

I have no idea if your roster of clients is full right now or not (as I forgot to ask you) but I thought I would drop in with the following.

I had a quick discussion with Lighthouse/Chris today, and here's what happened.
As he has done in the past, he gave me a simple idea for my business that I had not thought of. I will immediately set to work on his idea, because it was golden. Sometimes all it takes is a fresh set of eyes, and usually that perspective is uniquely from @LightHouse, to cast a new winning suggestion for businesses in the stage of business mine is. It is these same gold nuggets that I used from him during my last business to automate it, structure it, and ultimately sell it. His wisdom seems simple to him, and he often brings to the surface things that "I should have thought about." But I don't, and he does, and that's why he is a winning coach.

If you have a chance to get mentored by him, take it. His out of the box thinking again and again makes a significant difference.

@StompingAcorns says...

There’s something hard to define about what happens with an accountability coach. Perhaps an example will help – last week was One of Those Weeks, where I got hit on all fronts with unexpected work stress, home stress, family stress, and health stress. I was already relatively good at staying calm and tackling things head on. But the huge difference now is that I had a much clearer picture of my goals, could acknowledge how my current actions were already in support of those goals, and was able to let go of all the less important actions that I had planned to take but no longer could due to these unexpected events. It’s the difference between beating myself up for not making massive progress on multiple fronts and acknowledging the progress I am making on critical goals, along with nurturing multiple aspects of my life. There’s something about being forced to review things every week with someone else that gave me a different level of clarity. Lighthouse, of course, cares deeply about the success of his clients and knows how to challenge people directly but with compassion. I was fortunate enough to get to know him at the last Summit!

You can find countless others posted in this thread....

What does it cost?

No silly pitch tricks here. If you sign up through TFL today for a 6 month commitment, paid monthly your first installment is discounted.

As you can see by the miles long list of testimonials, you can not afford not to get coaching that changes your life from a fundamental level.

But wait..... there's more.....

Before you even pay me a dime...

I want you to schedule a “No strings” confidential discovery call with me here

On that call we will get a sense for where you are now and why you aren't where you want to be.

Then you will get familiar with my process and my background. If possible, I'll give you jump start right away.

You can decide after the call if it is right for you, in your own pressure free environment.

Interested? Here are the next steps...

2 things I need from you...

#1 - You will decide that you are committed . Give me 6 months and you will achieve a full transformation that you will carry with you for life. Perhaps even go on to help others that are close to you get back on track.

#2 - Click the link below, enter your name and email, pick a date/time that works for you, and I will take it from there.

I am not in the game of high pressure sales. This is a discovery call, not a sales pitch.

I am going to guarantee that you will move forward. If you feel like you haven't gotten your first months payment back in value in the first 30 days, I will give it back to you. All of it.

The last time I put an offer on the forum, all the spots were gone in 48 hrs, so if you want to get moving, schedule that call with me right now.

INTROVERTED and don't like the phone? PM me and we will find a method that works for you. I am non-judgmental, confidential, and easy to talk to. Your trust in me is paramount to my success, so I strive to create a comfortable environment for you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Holy shit. Amp AND Vigilante testimonials??
AND a message for introverts?!?

I’m impressed. Mad respect dude.

Thank you! The list rolls on but there is only so much space on a single post for quote boxes!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Saw this and had to give my four cents for @LightHouse (it's the least I can do):

In Short: Chris is a wickedly gifted genius at opening your brain to next levels, and changed my world in 2 hours.

"Changed my world"?!... Yes, that drastic lol.

I was stuck in a complete & baffling multi-year paralysis I just couldn't shake... I stumbled across an old thread of his and reached out.

What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours looking for nothing in return. On a root level, Chris genuinely wants people to do well. I'm sure that same passion carries into any personal development, coaching, accountability program, etc. etc. that he builds and is the underlying 'why' that drives the proven results from his clients.

We dug Deep during those 2 hours. Some about business, but most on the actual foundation itself; the mind and the things that drive it (emotions, needs, wants, etc.). He doesn't chime in every now and then with some regurgitated motto you find on the internet; instead every insight, feedback, and perspective applies directly to your situation in ways you never thought about. We identified the underlying factors to my paralysis I never could for years which was Huge, and will be life changing for me as I work on them. Along with the other dozen "oh shit" aha moments, we also put together plans on actionable stuff to turn the ship back on track.

- - - - - That's The Short, Here's The Deep On My Personal Situation - - - - -

I want to paint this picture in a raw form:
No Matter What Level You Accomplished or Currently Tackling, There Is Always A Ceiling. And You Will Unknowingly Plateau. And You Will Beat Your Head Over & Over Again Trying To Figure Out Why You Can't Advance Higher Until You Realize You've Plateau'd.

You see.. I HIT MY CEILING, and my stupid & stubborn ways didn't even think that was possible. "You can grind hard and get through any roadblock with enough persistence." --- That was my motto I lived and died by. And that motto is what ultimately lead me to be stuck in the same place for the past 5 years.

Circling back around, let me mention the word "Level" again. The Fastlane journey often looks like this:
  • Slave Job/Side Hustle --> $2,000 Side Income
  • $2,000 --> $5,000/month, Quit Job
  • $5,000 --> 5-Figures/month (my current level)
  • 5-Figure/month --> $100,000/month
  • And soon on...
See... with the right books, youtube, drive, hunger, etc - You can get to my current level. And you will meet and network with some great people along the way, they will generally be at your same level or slightly below on their way up. Because in this phase, you share a common bond with others idiotic enough to walk the lonely journey of chasing dreams with actual action.

Breaking $100,000+ per Month Level: Takes an entirely different version of mind capability (with the exceptions of a few) than the one that got you through previous levels.

You can work IN yourself and break through the earlier levels. You have to work ON yourself to have any chance for the next level. Any working ON yourself previously was simply building a no-quit attitude, skillset, knowledge, mindset, etc. achieved through books, content, etc.

Working ON yourself at the 'break $100,000/month' level cannot be obtained the same way anymore. The only way now is to have direct contact, input, advice, and deep insight from those who have broken through to that level and beyond; those with first hand knowledge & experience. I love my other friends and peers at my level or on their way, but I could have a DEEP conversation with them for 8 hours straight and not get what I truly need to get to the next level.

And this is where @LightHouse is uberly talented at. He's walked and helped others from the starting phase to life after selling businesses.

What separates the Elite athlete from a sport to the rest: MJ, Kobe, Lebron, Cristiano, Old Tiger, Serena?
100% the mind.

What separates the Elite entrepreneurs from the rest? You can be rest assured the Elite entrepreneurs all have a person like @LightHouse on their side.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Saw this and had to give my four cents for @LightHouse (it's the least I can do):

In Short: Chris is a wickedly gifted genius at opening your brain to next levels, and changed my world in 2 hours.

"Changed my world"?!... Yes, that drastic lol.

I was stuck in a complete & baffling multi-year paralysis I just couldn't shake... I stumbled across an old thread of his and reached out.

What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours looking for nothing in return. On a root level, Chris genuinely wants people to do well. I'm sure that same passion carries into any personal development, coaching, accountability program, etc. etc. that he builds and is the underlying 'why' that drives the proven results from his clients.

We dug Deep during those 2 hours. Some about business, but most on the actual foundation itself; the mind and the things that drive it (emotions, needs, wants, etc.). He doesn't chime in every now and then with some regurgitated motto you find on the internet; instead every insight, feedback, and perspective applies directly to your situation in ways you never thought about. We identified the underlying factors to my paralysis I never could for years which was Huge, and will be life changing for me as I work on them. Along with the other dozen "oh shit" aha moments, we also put together plans on actionable stuff to turn the ship back on track.

- - - - - That's The Short, Here's The Deep On My Personal Situation - - - - -

I want to paint this picture in a raw form:
No Matter What Level You Accomplished or Currently Tackling, There Is Always A Ceiling. And You Will Unknowingly Plateau. And You Will Beat Your Head Over & Over Again Trying To Figure Out Why You Can't Advance Higher Until You Realize You've Plateau'd.

You see.. I HIT MY CEILING, and my stupid & stubborn ways didn't even think that was possible. "You can grind hard and get through any roadblock with enough persistence." --- That was my motto I lived and died by. And that motto is what ultimately lead me to be stuck in the same place for the past 5 years.

Circling back around, let me mention the word "Level" again. The Fastlane journey often looks like this:
  • Slave Job/Side Hustle --> $2,000 Side Income
  • $2,000 --> $5,000/month, Quit Job
  • $5,000 --> 5-Figures/month (my current level)
  • 5-Figure/month --> $100,000/month
  • And soon on...
See... with the right books, youtube, drive, hunger, etc - You can get to my current level. And you will meet and network with some great people along the way, they will generally be at your same level or slightly below on their way up. Because in this phase, you share a common bond with others idiotic enough to walk the lonely journey of chasing dreams with actual action.

Breaking $100,000+ per Month Level: Takes an entirely different version of mind capability (with the exceptions of a few) than the one that got you through previous levels.

You can work IN yourself and break through the earlier levels. You have to work ON yourself to have any chance for the next level. Any working ON yourself previously was simply building a no-quit attitude, skillset, knowledge, mindset, etc. achieved through books, content, etc.

Working ON yourself at the 'break $100,000/month' level cannot be obtained the same way anymore. The only way now is to have direct contact, input, advice, and deep insight from those who have broken through to that level and beyond; those with first hand knowledge & experience. I love my other friends and peers at my level or on their way, but I could have a DEEP conversation with them for 8 hours straight and not get what I truly need to get to the next level.

And this is where @LightHouse is uberly talented at. He's walked and helped others from the starting phase to life after selling businesses.

What separates the Elite athlete from a sport to the rest: MJ, Kobe, Lebron, Cristiano, Old Tiger, Serena?
100% the mind.

What separates the Elite entrepreneurs from the rest? You can be rest assured the Elite entrepreneurs all have a person like @LightHouse on their side.

@James Fend Thank you for sharing that! What an incredibly profound write up. I am glad you reached out and I was ready for you. (don't forget our follow up call today!)

Many people stand in the way of themselves. Their limit becomes themselves either by shyness, ego, fear, etc they do not reach out and they do not get transparent with others.

I always encourage people to reach out to those that you trust, and open up. Every one of us struggles with very similar things.

Your chances of moving beyond it and achieving whatever success looks like for you (happiness, freedom, income goals, etc) are a big fat 0 if you stay in your old lane and don't take that chance.

I am glad you took that chance, life can change in an instant.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@LightHouse has been putting his foot up my a$$ for a while. that's right, the dude who pushes everyone to 'chop chop' gets chopped by the pro. helps me see things i would miss. helps bring clarity.

want to get shit done but keep getting in your own way? quit making excuses and quit allowing yourself to make excuses. sign up.

why is everyone cool with getting a fitness coach, a doctor, a therapist, a guide, a trainer, their dog a trainer, someone to organize their closet ...... and then the most important vehicle to get them where they want to go? they try to do it all themselves or read some stuff and implement about 5% of what they read. then maybe they take a guru course or read some more books....... or ask some people ... or search some more ....... or read some more books ......
want to shortcut all that bullshit and turn 36 months of progress in 3 months? sign up.

want a professional version of me skyping you to 'chop F*cking chop!'? sign up.

do it for 6 months. $4k to get more shit done than you ever have. sign up. now.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
@LightHouse has been putting his foot up my a$$ for a while. that's right, the dude who pushes everyone to 'chop chop' gets chopped by the pro. helps me see things i would miss. helps bring clarity.

want to get shit done but keep getting in your own way? quit making excuses and quit allowing yourself to make excuses. sign up.

why is everyone cool with getting a fitness coach, a doctor, a therapist, a guide, a trainer, their dog a trainer, someone to organize their closet ...... and then the most important vehicle to get them where they want to go? they try to do it all themselves or read some stuff and implement about 5% of what they read. then maybe they take a guru course or read some more books....... or ask some people ... or search some more ....... or read some more books ......
want to shortcut all that bullshit and turn 36 months of progress in 3 months? sign up.

want a professional version of me skyping you to 'chop F*cking chop!'? sign up.

do it for 6 months. $4k to get more shit done than you ever have. sign up. now.

@ZCP Thanks for sharing that. It's funny, it always goes both ways! There has def been times where your texts come in at just the right time for me to re-focus.

I admire what you do for so many new fastlaners and getting them to re-focus and get them started. I am sure all those guys appreciate you just as much as I do!

I also wanted to point out your point on excuses. Folks allowing themselves to build excuses is at times a part of the root issue. You have to have a belief that things can go right for you and you can accomplish what you set out to as a pre-requisite to being productive.

If you do not believe you can do "whatever it is" because x, y or z.... you are right. As much as that is true, it's equally true that you can change that belief at any moment and get on the right track. Let's solve core issues, not the manage the symptoms!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I talk with a few people from the forum regularly. @AllenCrawley. @MJ DeMarco and @biophase on a rare occasion. @Kak.

But there is only one person here I have a hotline to, and that is @LightHouse. Why? He is the ONLY ONE that can break down my BS and one of the only people who has the credentials and intelligence to bypass my psychological barriers. Over the years, he's helped me more than I will ever be able to repay.

He crosses over as a coach equally into business and personal. Because... it all ties together.

The one pain in the a$$ about him is that he doesn't forget. He doesn't forget what you said a month ago, how it fits into your dreams, and he doesn't let you off the hook for lazy execution. The very thing that makes him a pain in the a$$ makes him the best coach. And I can tell you pretty much EVERYONE in his inner circle looks at him as an advisor.

He's not a good coach for someone that wants to dabble. If you're not sure you want to invest, don't. He's only a coach for A-tier players that just need things broken down and built stronger. My son is huge into working out, and he knows that in order for his muscles to gain strength every once in a while he has to tear them up a bit. That's Chris.

I sold my last company for seven figures. Chris was my senior advisor, coach, and a$$ kicker through the process. Ideas I wouldn't have thought of. Structures that were creative. Game plans, impact plans, and contingency plans.

Half the time he tells you what you already know but may be too proud to commit or identify. The other half of the time he will tell you things you never thought of. Chris is the master at finding the third alternative.

If you are a baby, don't apply. If you need your hand held, don't apply. If your Mom sugar coated things for you and you like it that way, don't apply. If you're ready to align your purpose with your action, then engage. Get ready to get real and approach it as a serious investment.

I've only made a few endorsements on this forum, but for the right people this engagement could be life changing for you.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
I'll try anything once.. can I stay anonymous though, how does that work?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I talk with a few people from the forum regularly. @AllenCrawley. @MJ DeMarco and @biophase on a rare occasion. @Kak.

But there is only one person here I have a hotline to, and that is @LightHouse. Why? He is the ONLY ONE that can break down my BS and one of the only people who has the credentials and intelligence to bypass my psychological barriers. Over the years, he's helped me more than I will ever be able to repay.

He crosses over as a coach equally into business and personal. Because... it all ties together.

The one pain in the a$$ about him is that he doesn't forget. He doesn't forget what you said a month ago, how it fits into your dreams, and he doesn't let you off the hook for lazy execution. The very thing that makes him a pain in the a$$ makes him the best coach. And I can tell you pretty much EVERYONE in his inner circle looks at him as an advisor.

He's not a good coach for someone that wants to dabble. If you're not sure you want to invest, don't. He's only a coach for A-tier players that just need things broken down and built stronger. My son is huge into working out, and he knows that in order for his muscles to gain strength every once in a while he has to tear them up a bit. That's Chris.

I sold my last company for seven figures. Chris was my senior advisor, coach, and a$$ kicker through the process. Ideas I wouldn't have thought of. Structures that were creative. Game plans, impact plans, and contingency plans.

Half the time he tells you what you already know but may be too proud to commit or identify. The other half of the time he will tell you things you never thought of. Chris is the master at finding the third alternative.

If you are a baby, don't apply. If you need your hand held, don't apply. If your Mom sugar coated things for you and you like it that way, don't apply. If you're ready to align your purpose with your action, then engage. Get ready to get real and approach it as a serious investment.

I've only made a few endorsements on this forum, but for the right people this engagement could be life changing for you.

Love this. Sometimes it's that $9/month software that will save you 10's of thousands of dollars, sometimes it's some odd thing that gets drawn on a whiteboard :D Thanks for sharing that @Vigilante

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I'll try anything once.. can I stay anonymous though, how does that work?

When you say anon, do you mean to me or in general? I have a very strict confidentiality clause, so none of my clients are known to anyone unless they give me permission or share something themselves.

If you mean to me specifically, well, that's impossible. It's impossible because in order to make progress you have to be incredibly clear and transparent with me so we can move forward together.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
When you say anon, do you mean to me or in general? I have a very strict confidentiality clause, so none of my clients are known to anyone unless they give me permission or share something themselves.

If you mean to me specifically, well, that's impossible. It's impossible because in order to make progress you have to be incredibly clear and transparent with me so we can move forward together.

I meant in general. Sounds good to me, lets do it..

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Never used his service unfortunately, but from the convos I've had with him I'd definitely say he knows his stuff.

May use this when I spring into a new project. There's something I've been wanting to do that i think this'll be useful for.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Incredible response this has gotten, I'm humbled and impressed. I love talking to fastlaners from around the world. We are getting people up and running this week, these progress threads here are about to start getting a lot of activity on them!

Most of this week got booked up last week, but there are still spots for discovery calls later this week if you are still on the fence.

If you aren't on the fence yet and sitting on the sideline, but sitting around looking at facebook, whatsapp, and snapchat this morning instead of relentlessly working towards your goals and freedoms... you should hop over that fence ASAP.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I have a big issue with "coaches" these days. People who are untrained, uneducated, and rarely take their own advice -- but holy shit has @LightHouse impressed me in the past few months since he's started this business.

He really did burn the boats and commit to making this thing work -- and wouldn't you know it, he's become DAMN good at it.

I keep telling him he needs to charge more and get into the industries I work with consistently but he's here, offering this to Fastlaners for half of what he should be charging.

He's proven himself to me, to his clients, and to his family and friends he's dead serious about getting results for people. He should've done it years ago but here he is at this moment in time giving you an opportunity I think you'd be silly to pass up.

He's got a PhD in results. Talk to any of his clients.

The year is over half-way through.

Did you get anything done so far?

Did you accomplish what you set out to do?

How are those new years resolutions?

If you're not happy with your results, if you have more potential inside of you that you're just not accessing, why not spend pennies so you can pick up thousands of dollars?

Take action.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
May 27, 2013
United States
I love my other friends and peers at my level or on their way, but I could have a DEEP conversation with them for 8 hours straight and not get what I truly need to get to the next level.

I'll soon be looking to trade 0.5% equity stakes to 1-3 "cream of the crop" mentors in my industry. Small price to pay from having the titans of the industry on the phone with me a couple times a month. Will be a good way to blast some internal barriers down.

Friends/peers won't get me there. Although they are incredibly valuable for the purpose of day to day encouragement.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I have a big issue with "coaches" these days. People who are untrained, uneducated, and rarely take their own advice -- but holy shit has @LightHouse impressed me in the past few months since he's started this business.

He really did burn the boats and commit to making this thing work -- and wouldn't you know it, he's become DAMN good at it.

I keep telling him he needs to charge more and get into the industries I work with consistently but he's here, offering this to Fastlaners for half of what he should be charging.

He's proven himself to me, to his clients, and to his family and friends he's dead serious about getting results for people. He should've done it years ago but here he is at this moment in time giving you an opportunity I think you'd be silly to pass up.

He's got a PhD in results. Talk to any of his clients.

The year is over half-way through.

Did you get anything done so far?

Did you accomplish what you set out to do?

How are those new years resolutions?

If you're not happy with your results, if you have more potential inside of you that you're just not accessing, why not spend pennies so you can pick up thousands of dollars?

Take action.

It's notable to mention that I learned all the core belief systems that were needed from you! Thanks for posting that in here, I appreciate that. I love mutually taking our learning to new heights and cracking these codes and translating them in ways that impact thousands if not hundreds of thousands.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
...As long as it isn't a 1-900 number, right?!

Do you keep setting goals and writing tasks down that seem to never get done even though you are "busy"?

Maybe you are tired of going in circles every day and not feeling accomplished at the end of the week/month/year?

Are you struggling to make sales, sign clients or get more users to your product or service?

________

I know exactly how you feel. What you are experiencing is not unique. Every entrepreneur struggles with these same issues, even myself at times, but not every one gets the right tools in order to fix it. So...

Do you need to stop procrastinating and find a laser like focus on the things that make you more money, today?

Let me first give you the key :star: behind everything...

It’s having clarity in what you want, setting the right targets, and being accountable for your work.

This seems obvious, right? Maybe you have heard it all before, but you still haven’t taken any action on it? Likely because while it sounds obvious, you do not know where to start or what you need to focus on…

So what do you do if you KNOW what you need to do, but just CAN'T get it moving?

You get someone to walk you through the process of getting clear. You work with them to learn how to set better more measurable and actionable goals, and you make sure they hold your feet to the fire consistently....

You get an accountability coach, and I am your guy.

So what can I do for you, and how can I solve your problems, you ask?

I'm Chris Waldron, professional accountability and peak performance coach....

As an entrepreneur, father, manager, leader, and volunteer I struggled with the same exact things that you do. Until I figured out the key to smashing through my goals and getting things done day in and day out CONSISTENTLY.

I have worked with entrepreneurs and business leaders around the world growing their businesses at lightning speed, gaining more confidence and self esteem, having more fulfilled relationships, and ultimately driving towards their ultimate dreams in life.

Now I'm going to help you do the same...

I created a 6 month Performance and Accountability program that will redesign and rewire your mind to have greater clarity, more focus, and ultimately achieve your business and personal goals.

We will also root out the main causes of why you are not getting things done and incrementally improve them until you are in peak state every day.

If you are just starting out in entrepreneurship or are already running a large enterprise, we will work together to make sure you are setting the right goals week by week and focusing on the right priorities. Some of my clients have started with a simple idea, and with my background in entrepreneurship we were able to identify a target and get an income stream that provided 5 figures in monthly income in a mere 3 months :fire: (Yes you read that right)

My process is intense and intended only for individuals ready to commit to the 6 month process and move forward each week. Most of my clients stay on longer to continue that growth.

Here is how it works:

First, I am going to help get you very clear on what you want, what it takes to get there, and how to set the right goals weekly/quarterly/yearly to achieve them.

Then we are going to track progress and adjust together, every week.

You want to enjoy this adventure you are on and design a life that you dreamed of, it all starts here..

What you can expect….

• Confidentiality: Your life is sensitive information, The first thing we will discuss is our 100% confidentiality between you and I. I recognize that some things are hard to share, and I do not take that lightly.
  • Clarity: We are going to make sure you are very clear on what your vision is for your life, and how you are going to get there.
  • Weekly Structured Calls: Each Week we are going to get on a call and discuss your prior weeks performance. We are going to deconstruct any challenges and rebuild them incrementally. We then clarify your goals for the week.
  • Precision Goal Setting: Over the first few weeks, I am going to train you to set goals correctly and guide you to choose the most impactful targets.
  • Weekly Journal (Evernote): You will maintain a structured weekly journal of week overviews and goals in Evernote that is shared direct to me.
  • Quarterly or Semi-Annual Evaluations: On a specific schedule we are going to deep dive into your world and root out anything that isn't moving you towards your dream life and make sure your goals align with your future vision.
  • Fun Stuff: Don't think this is just boring paperwork, we are going to have fun as well. Your journey isn't just work, it's an adventure.

Sounds good, but does it work?

Here are what a few of my clients have to say while working with me...

@therealmark says...

@milehinocmply says...

@Kruiser says...

@Hyrum says...

@Hong King Kong says...

@GlobalWealth says...

@Vigilante says...

@amp0193 says...

@Vigilante says...

@StompingAcorns says...

I will add to these over time, they are still coming in as most of my clients work with me on a continual basis.

So let's get moving right now!

Here is what I need from you...

You to first decide that you are committed . Give me 6 months and you will achieve a full transformation that you will carry with you for life. Perhaps even go on to help others that are close to you get back on track.

...then you simply hit the link below, enter your name and email and pick a date/time that works for you, and I will take it from there.

I am not in the game of high pressure sales. I can only have take on so many clients at a time,

What does it cost?

No silly pitch tricks here. If you sign up through TFL today for a 6 month commitment, paid monthly your first installment is 50% off @ $375. The remaining months are $750.
If you are really committed, you can invest the 6 months payment upfront and you get the entire first month free.

Before you even pay me a dime...

I want you to schedule a “No strings” discovery call with me here

On that call we will get a sense for where you are now and why you aren't where you want to be. Then you will get familiar with my process and my background. If possible, I'll give you jump start right away.

You can decide after the call if it is right for you, in your own pressure free environment.

There is a catch (for me)....

I am going to guarantee that you will move forward. If you feel like you haven't gotten your first months payment back in value in the first 30 days, I will give it back to you. All of it.

The last time I put an offer on the forum, all the spots were gone in 48 hrs, so if you want to get moving, schedule that call with me right now.

**INTROVERT and don't like the phone? PM me and we will find a method that works for you. I am non-judgmental, confidential, and easy to talk to. Your trust in me is paramount to my success, so I strive to create a comfortable environment for you.

Just reading the offer prickened hairs on my neck.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Looking at all these weekly targets for all these fastlaners is amazing. Some of them have even started new progress threads to track their trajectory and share it back with others in the community.

I think this is one of the biggest things I have talked to just about everyone about both on calls and at the summits and meetups, the power of community (big part of that being this one) considering those of us here are so unique that our voices sometimes aren't heard or understood by anyone around us.

Looking forward to another week of big progress updates

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Quite the compliment, thank you!
I'm getting closer to reaching out, you clown fright, but after I regain adequate head space. Maybe in October if not January.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I'm getting closer to reaching out, you clown fright, but after I regain adequate head space. Maybe in October if not January.

I will be ready for you when you are ready.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Was talking to @Vigilante yesterday and he suggested I try a new media to put out some of the methods, tips, tricks, or whatever else you want to call them, of productivity, accountability, motivation, and all these things that go with getting things done and running our lives day to day.

So while sitting in my car earlier, I tested out one of those silly bendable tripods and shot this for you all.

Enjoy, and more to come...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Was talking to @Vigilante yesterday and he suggested I try a new media to put out some of the methods, tips, tricks, or whatever else you want to call them, of productivity, accountability, motivation, and all these things that go with getting things done and running our lives day to day.

So while sitting in my car earlier, I tested out one of those silly bendable tripods and shot this for you all.

as usual you are too kind. What he failed to mention is that my thought process was scattered and I did not have my shit together and some of the techniques he talks about in this video is exactly what he told me to re-calibrate and reprioritize. Well worth the watch. I’m not sure if he still has any coaching spaces available but if he does and if this video is applicable to you you may want to look into that.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Welcome to YouTube!

I'm your second subscriber.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Welcome to YouTube!

I'm your second subscriber.

Love it! This was a new channel I started to separate it. Never really had youtube subscribers so thank you! (funny bit, my son saw the video and said he wanted to be in one telling everyone to "slash that like button and hit subscribe for more videos" .... i told him for sure!)

as usual you are too kind. What he failed to mention is that my thought process was scattered and I did not have my shit together and some of the techniques he talks about in this video is exactly what he told me to re-calibrate and reprioritize. Well worth the watch. I’m not sure if he still has any coaching spaces available but if he does and if this video is applicable to you you may want to look into that.

love it, and I am private and confidential where possible!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.