The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LLC and Corp Formation and Registered Agent Service in all 50 States, Virtual Mailbox, Remote Online Notary Services

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Are you a location independent entrepreneur or digital nomad looking for a simplified solution for company formation and registered agent service with clear pricing and fast turnaround?

Are you looking for a virtual mailbox solution without hidden pricing for each additional mail item or page scanned and a provider who knows what it means to be a digital nomad?

Have you ever needed to get a document notarized but unable to find a notary open and available? Have you consider a remote online notary?

Look no further.

In the past 12 years, we've formed thousands of companies for clients all over the world. We helped clients sort out company formation jurisdiction, business structure, strategic tax planning, asset protection, and more.

During those years, our practice has found a tremendous hole in the marketplace for location independent entrepreneurs, or what some call digital nomads.

What we've found is there are few, if any, simple and straightforward service providers who offer transparent pricing, fast service, and ease of use. There are antiquated services, pricey lawyers and accountants, complicated and ambiguous options, but nothing that is user friendly, modern, transparent and all in one platform.

As earlier noted, we've registered thousands of companies for clients over the years, but our process has been more focused on high end clients who need more complex planning and structuring and required lots of time finding the right solution.

What we didn't offer is the simple, user friendly and transparent service offerings that is seemingly non-existent in this industry.

For more than a decade, our clients asked, and we finally listened.

This is why we decided to create a SaaS platform to meet these exact needs in the Digital Nomad and Location Independent Entrepreneur marketplace - BusinessAnywhere.

BusinessAnywhere offers simple, transparent pricing as well as a user friendly experience for business services like:
  • Company formation in all 50 US states - LLC's and corporations
  • Virtual Mailbox with addresses in WY, NM and AZ
  • Registered agent service in all 50 US states
  • Remote online notary services available for both US and non-US persons
Company formation:

Have you ever used one of the other online platforms for company formation? I know I have tested out several. Just a few days ago I went to one of the most popular sites that advertises LLC formation from $79 plus state fees. However, when you go through their 20+ steps and 30 minutes of your precious time, you realize the fees are several multiples of that $79 when you consider all the necessary add-ons that are not obvious from the start of the process.

Personally, I despise these types of bait and switch marketing tactics. This is why our pricing is plain and simple right on the page. You get EXACTLY what you see, no hidden fees buried in the fine print or on the 14th screen you need to click through to get the information you want.

Company formation with us takes around 3-5 minutes of your time to complete the steps and our turnaround time is 2-4 working days, or less. Even better, we automate your annual report filing with the secretary of state and your annual renewal. No need to worry about missing a deadline with your company compliance.

If you like, you can also have a virtual mailbox for both you and your company as part of the package.

Virtual Mailbox:

If you've been location independent for more than a couple of years, you've already run into this issue - receiving mail while traveling.

Many years ago I did what many of you probably do or have done. I used a friend's address for getting my mail and packages. If I had anything important, he'd take a photo and email it to me or he'd forward or hold packages for me if needed. That worked for awhile, until it didn't. Eventually my buddy got tired of being my mailman and started slacking off (which was reasonable since I wasn't paying him anything). That's when I knew I needed a different solution.

I sought out a virtual mailbox service that had been around for many years and had a good reputation. Upon signing up for their service, I realized that their pricing model was INCREDIBLY AMBIGUOUS.

For example, I could only receive 40 pieces of mail per month and only 35 page scans. My first issue was that I had no idea how much mail I may receive in a month. Some months, maybe 2-3 pieces. Some I could get 50. Who knows? The next issue was that what if I went over 40 pieces of mail? What was the extra cost? Or the extra cost for the number of page scans? And how could I even keep track of that?

Over the years I researched many other virtual mailbox service providers and they all seemed to have complicated and ambiguous pricing models as well as antiquated platforms.

Based on this information, we created the BusinessAnywhere Virtual Mailbox platform.

Our first priority was simplicity and ease of use. When you receive your mail, we will scan it and upload into your dashboard. As a user, your dashboard is simple and clean. You can view or download your mail as a pdf, or you can choose to forward the mail or package to an address of your choice, anywhere in the world.

I wanted it so simple that even I could figure it out...

Our second priority was simple pricing and NO HIDDEN FEES. The solution to us was obvious. We give you unlimited mail and unlimited scans. It simplifies the business for us as we don't have to track the cost page by page and count your mail, and you don't need to worry about getting a surprise charge on your credit card for going 25 pages over your monthly mail scan limit.

For our platform, the only options you have with your virtual mailbox are the number of recipients that receive mail at your address. A recipient can be a person or a company. For example, if you want to receive your company and personal mail at your virtual mailbox address, that is 2 recipients.

Simple and easy.

Registered Agent Service - All 50 US States:

For those "Do-it-yourselfers" out there who want to register your own company with the secretary of state, you still need a legal address in the state where your company is registered.

Of course you can use your home or office address if you choose if you are in that state, but it's not a good idea.

In every US state, a company is legally required to have a registered address for legal mail like s.o.p. (service of process) mail, tax statements, or notices from the secretary of state.

In the event you are sued, your company will get served by s.o.p. mail. The last thing you want is for a process server to show up at your home serving you a summons to appear in court.

From a privacy perspective, even if you live in the state of your company registration, using your home or business address is a bad idea because that address becomes an easily searchable public record available for anyone with a computer.

There are several registered agent services out there as it's an old, antiquated business that is primarily handled by lawyers and accountants and a few old registered agent companies.

What they don't offer is a simple to use platform with your own dashboard that allows you to access your legal mail all in one place, plus the ability to add other business services right at your fingertips.

Remote Online Notary:

Document notarization has been around for a very, very long time. However, it is another one of those old world antiquated businesses that has just not kept up with the information age in which we now live.

It also happens to be a necessary business process that nearly everyone engaged in business must do on occasion.

In 2012, Virginia passed a law that allowed registered notaries to remotely notarize documents as long as the signer could be independently verified.

Up until 2020, just a few more states passed similar, albeit restrictive laws allowing registered notaries to notarize documents for clients without an in person visit.

But as we all know, the world was turned upside down in 2020 and the way we all conduct business had to adapt to survive.

Several more states passed laws allowing remote online notary giving you the ability to get documents notarized without leaving the comfort of your home, office, or poolside lounge. All you needed is a computer with a webcam, a mic, an internet connection and identity documentation.

In only a couple of states do the laws permit remote online notary for both US and non-US persons.

We are are a registered notary provider that is capable of performing notarial acts for both US and non-US persons providing an online platform for us to do a video chat and get your documents notarized in no time.

All within our user friendly, simple dashboard.

========================================

With BusinessAnywhere we provide a simple to use, transparent platform for entrepreneurs to handle tedious but necessary tasks and put it all in a modern user friendly platform that allows you to devote maximum time and energy where it counts: growing and managing your business.

If you have questions about our products, please comment below.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
This is a pretty cool service. We've had trouble finding good virtual mailboxes, so that is what intrigues me the most. We currently use one of the "popular services" and the total fees always surprise me.
Plus, their answer for everything is "we can file the paperwork, but are not lawyers so we cannot give any advice." - frustrating!

As a reference, we recently had a client form a Delaware LLC. Total cost was $423 for a package that was probably fancier than they needed. Plus, I currently have all their documents in my basement because it would have been $225 to ship everything to them in England. Quite a bit different than the $79 price they lure you in with.

For the mailbox - do all recipients have to have the exact same address? For example, if I wanted to add virtual mailboxes for 5 clients, would they be able to use some kind of distinguishing variation (i.e. suite 101, 102, etc)?

Do you offer redomestications, or just original registrations?

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
This is a pretty cool service. We've had trouble finding good virtual mailboxes, so that is what intrigues me the most. We currently use one of the "popular services" and the total fees always surprise me.
Plus, their answer for everything is "we can file the paperwork, but are not lawyers so we cannot give any advice." - frustrating!

As a reference, we recently had a client form a Delaware LLC. Total cost was $423 for a package that was probably fancier than they needed. Plus, I currently have all their documents in my basement because it would have been $225 to ship everything to them in England. Quite a bit different than the $79 price they lure you in with.

For the mailbox - do all recipients have to have the exact same address? For example, if I wanted to add virtual mailboxes for 5 clients, would they be able to use some kind of distinguishing variation (i.e. suite 101, 102, etc)?

Do you offer redomestications, or just original registrations?

Hey Chris,
The bait and switch thing is pretty common with a lot of those other services. This has been a huge frustration for many and one of the biggest things we wanted to resolve in our product.

I get why they do that to lure you in with a cheap price, but I hate the lack of transparency.

For the addresses, the street address is the same, but each client has their own 4-5 digit unique identifier. For example: 123 Main St, Ste G-12345.

Yes, we do domestications as well.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Bobby has been setting up my company structure since 2017 (and has since saved me sports car amounts no taxes). I definitely can recommend these services - and will likely consider switching my virtual mailbox over.

Nice work Bobby - excited to see how this goes for you!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I got my account all set up!

Does this mean you won't have to bother me to pay my renewal fees AND it'll be cheaper?!

On a serious note:

If you're in business and location-independent this is a no-brainer.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Bobby has been setting up my company structure since 2017 (and has since saved me sports car amounts no taxes). I definitely can recommend these services - and will likely consider switching my virtual mailbox over.

Nice work Bobby - excited to see how this goes for you!
Thanks @JasonR . I knew I should've charged a commission on tax savings...

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
That site looks really slick Bobby.

Amazing job!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I agree with @JAJT that site looks amazing. I will probably switch to this service as well.

@GlobalWealth Can we consolidate existing structures into the new service so everything is together, or would you need to recreate new structures?

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I agree with @JAJT that site looks amazing. I will probably switch to this service as well.

@GlobalWealth Can we consolidate existing structures into the new service so everything is together, or would you need to recreate new structures?
When it's time to renew your structure, my assistant will reach out to move it over to businessanywhere.io.

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
In the past 12 years, we've formed thousands of companies for clients all over the world. We helped clients sort out company formation jurisdiction, business structure, strategic tax planning, asset protection, and more.

During those years, our practice has found a tremendous hole in the marketplace for location independent entrepreneurs, or what some call digital nomads.

What we've found is there are few, if any, simple and straightforward service providers who offer transparent pricing, fast service, and ease of use. There are antiquated services, pricey lawyers and accountants, complicated and ambiguous options, but nothing that is user friendly, modern, transparent and all in one platform.

As earlier noted, we've registered thousands of companies for clients over the years, but our process has been more focused on high end clients who need more complex planning and structuring and required lots of time finding the right solution.

What we didn't offer is the simple, user friendly and transparent service offerings that is seemingly non-existent in this industry.

This week, we have launched our new platform - BusinessAnywhere.

BusinessAnywhere offers simple, transparent pricing as well as a user friendly experience for business services like:
Company formation:

Have you ever used one of the other online platforms for company formation? I know I have tested out several. Just a few days ago I went to one of the most popular sites that advertises LLC formation from $79 plus state fees. However, when you go through their 20+ steps and 30 minutes of your precious time, you realize the fees are several multiples of that $79 when you consider all the necessary add-ons that are not obvious from the start of the process.

Personally, I despise these types of bait and switch marketing tactics. This is why our pricing is plain and simple right on the page. You get EXACTLY what you see, no hidden fees buried in the fine print or on the 14th screen you need to click through to get the information you want.

Company formation with us takes around 3-5 minutes of your time to complete the steps and our turnaround time is 2-4 working days, or less. Even better, we automate your annual report filing with the secretary of state and your annual renewal. No need to worry about missing a deadline with your company compliance.

If you like, you can also have a virtual mailbox for both you and your company as part of the package.

Virtual Mailbox:

If you've been location independent for more than a couple of years, you've already run into this issue - receiving mail while traveling.

Many years ago I did what many of you probably do or have done. I used a friend's address for getting my mail and packages. If I had anything important, he'd take a photo and email it to me or he'd forward or hold packages for me if needed. That worked for awhile, until it didn't. Eventually my buddy got tired of being my mailman and started slacking off (which was reasonable since I wasn't paying him anything). That's when I knew I needed a different solution.

I sought out a virtual mailbox service that had been around for many years and had a good reputation. Upon signing up for their service, I realized that their pricing model was INCREDIBLY AMBIGUOUS.

For example, I could only receive 40 pieces of mail per month and only 35 page scans. My first issue was that I had no idea how much mail I may receive in a month. Some months, maybe 2-3 pieces. Some I could get 50. Who knows? The next issue was that what if I went over 40 pieces of mail? What was the extra cost? Or the extra cost for the number of page scans? And how could I even keep track of that?

Over the years I researched many other virtual mailbox service providers and they all seemed to have complicated and ambiguous pricing models as well as antiquated platforms.

Based on this information, we went to work designing the BusinessAnywhere Virtual Mailbox platform.

Our first priority was simplicity and ease of use. When you receive your mail, we will scan it and upload into your dashboard. As a user, your dashboard is simple and clean. You can view or download your mail as a pdf, or you can choose to forward the mail or package to an address of your choice, anywhere in the world.

Our second priority was simple pricing and NO HIDDEN FEES. The solution to us was obvious. We give you unlimited mail and unlimited scans. It simplifies the business for us as we don't have to track the cost page by page and count your mail, and you don't need to worry about getting a surprise charge on your credit card for going 25 pages over your monthly mail scan limit.

For our platform, the only options you have with your virtual mailbox are the number of recipients that receive mail at your address. A recipient can be a person or a company. For example, if you want to receive your company and personal mail at your virtual mailbox address, that is 2 recipients.

Simple and easy.

For those "Do-it-yourselfers" out there who want to register your own company with the secretary of state, you still need a legal address in the state where your company is registered.

Of course you can use your home or office address if you choose if you are in that state, but it's not a good idea.

In every US state, a company is legally required to have a registered address for legal mail like s.o.p. (service of process) mail, tax statements, or notices from the secretary of state.

In the event you are sued, your company will get served by s.o.p. mail. The last thing you want is for a process server to show up at your home serving you a summons to appear in court.

From a privacy perspective, even if you live in the state of your company registration, using your home or business address is a bad idea because that address becomes an easily searchable public record available for anyone with a computer.

There are several registered agent services out there as it's an old, antiquated business that is primarily handled by lawyers and accountants and a few old registered agent companies.

What they don't offer is a simple to use platform with your own dashboard that allows you to access your legal mail all in one place, plus the ability to add other business services right at your fingertips.

Remote Online Notary:

Document notarization has been around for a very, very long time. However, it is another one of those old world antiquated businesses that has just not kept up with the information age in which we now live.

It also happens to be a necessary business process that nearly everyone engaged in business must do on occasion.

In 2012, Virginia passed a law that allowed registered notaries to remotely notarize documents as long as the signer could be independently verified.

Up until 2020, just a few more states passed similar, albeit restrictive laws allowing registered notaries to notarize documents for clients without an in person visit.

But as we all know, the world was turned upside down in 2020 and the way we all conduct business had to adapt to survive.

Several more states passed laws allowing remote online notary giving you the ability to get documents notarized without leaving the comfort of your home, office, or poolside lounge. All you needed is a computer with a webcam, a mic, an internet connection and identity documentation.

In only a couple of states do the laws permit remote online notary for both US and non-US persons.

We are are a registered notary provider that is capable of performing notarial acts for both US and non-US persons providing an online platform for us to do a video chat and get your documents notarized in no time.

Our aim with BusinessAnywhere was to provide a simple to use, transparent platform for entrepreneurs to handle tedious but necessary tasks and put it all in a modern user friendly platform that allows you to devote maximum time and energy where it counts: growing and managing your business.

If you have questions about our products, please comment be

Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user friendly. My mates and I will consider this!

P.S. Bookmarking this thread.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user friendly. My mates and I will consider this!

P.S. Bookmarking this thread.

Thanks for the feedback. If you have any questions or additional feedback, let me know.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Solid service over UPS box or PO box. Usually I never bother to have some docs notarized when I should... should be no excuse now. That and deploying some of the privacy tactics, will be a lot easier with this all in one service!

This doesn't really apply to me, but the other nice thing about this if you're new is: the folks designing these packages, are already familiar with what you need to be adjusting as your business/income grows to 6-7-8 figures and beyond.

My point is, this is a great service to get started with, it'll only get better over time as they expand/solve/consolidate more problems in the industry... making running your business, that much easier.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Solid service over UPS box or PO box. Usually I never bother to have some docs notarized when I should... should be no excuse now. That and deploying some of the privacy tactics, will be a lot easier with this all in one service!

This doesn't really apply to me, but the other nice thing about this if you're new is: the folks designing these packages, are already familiar with what you need to be adjusting as your business/income grows to 6-7-8 figures and beyond.

My point is, this is a great service to get started with, it'll only get better over time as they expand/solve/consolidate more problems in the industry... making running your business, that much easier.
Thanks for the endorsement.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020

This week, we have launched our new platform - BusinessAnywhere.

Company formation:

Virtual Mailbox:

Based on this information, we went to work designing the BusinessAnywhere Virtual Mailbox platform.

Simple and easy.

Remote Online Notary:

Our aim with BusinessAnywhere was to provide a simple to use, transparent platform for entrepreneurs to handle tedious but necessary tasks and put it all in a modern user friendly platform that allows you to devote maximum time and energy where it counts: growing and managing your business.

Excellent. I have already recommended this service to a friend!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
For non-resident aliens, can you provide any sort of introduction/service/assistance to acquire a bank account for a new LLC you help register? (FYI: Industry is web hosting, and I'm from Ghana.)
Yes. We have mostly NRA clients. For package 2 or 3 we do a consultation call and you can ask then.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Question....if my business operates strictly in one state, can I register my LLC in another more tax/business friendly state and gain any tax benefit?

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Question....if my business operates strictly in one state, can I register my LLC in another more tax/business friendly state and gain any tax benefit?

Most likely, no since the default tax election for an LLC is pass-thru. So the taxation would be based on your residency, business nexus, etc.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
Just created an account! Ran right into a 500 error after creating my account. Account was still created and I was able to resend the verification email.

Skroytz

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 6, 2020
Are you a location independent entrepreneur or digital nomad looking for a simplified solution for company formation and registered agent service with clear pricing and fast turnaround?

Are you looking for a virtual mailbox solution without hidden pricing for each additional mail item or page scanned and a provider who knows what it means to be a digital nomad?

Have you ever needed to get a document notarized but unable to find a notary open and available? Have you consider a remote online notary?

Look no further.

This is why we decided to create a SaaS platform to meet these exact needs in the Digital Nomad and Location Independent Entrepreneur marketplace - BusinessAnywhere.

Company formation:

Virtual Mailbox:

Based on this information, we created the BusinessAnywhere Virtual Mailbox platform.

Simple and easy.

Remote Online Notary:

With BusinessAnywhere we provide a simple to use, transparent platform for entrepreneurs to handle tedious but necessary tasks and put it all in a modern user friendly platform that allows you to devote maximum time and energy where it counts: growing and managing your business.

So i am a newbie but i have some questions.
I live in Greece.
1) Can i open a company there and my company tax obligation to be for example: in Wyoming and not in Greece ?
2) Lew say that i open a company. And the company make a revenue 10000$/month. And my wage as an owner is 1000$. The 1000$ that i got will be taxable in Wyoming or in Greece ? I mean where i will pay taxes ?

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Just created an account! Ran right into a 500 error after creating my account. Account was still created and I was able to resend the verification email.
Cool, thanks for the feedback. Not sure about that 500 error, I get them occasionally myself but refreshing the page seems to make it go away. I'll pass this to my dev guy.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
So i am a newbie but i have some questions.
I live in Greece.
1) Can i open a company there and my company tax obligation to be for example: in Wyoming and not in Greece ?
2) Lew say that i open a company. And the company make a revenue 10000$/month. And my wage as an owner is 1000$. The 1000$ that i got will be taxable in Wyoming or in Greece ? I mean where i will pay taxes ?
The default tax election of an LLC is pass-thru. Meaning that if you have a WY LLC, the income pass thru to you so you are taxed as an individual based on your country of residence or citizenship. So if you are tax resident in Greece, you'd have an obligation to file and pay tax on that income in Greece. You would not owe any tax in WY or the US.

If you register a WY corporation (as a non-US person you cannot do a Scorp tax election, on the default Ccorp tax election) you'd pay US federal corporate taxes, currently 21%, WY has no state corporate tax. From there, you could pay yourself a personal salary or a dividend and then your tax rate would be based on your tax residency.

Your personal tax home is the most important factor here.

If you are Greek citizen, but are a digital nomad and have no tax residency, then the income from a WY LLC would pass to you, but you'd pay no tax anywhere. But having no tax residency is not an easy thing to do (doable, but not easy). A better solution would be to have residency in a country that does not tax foreign source income then your income would be from the US, and thus not taxed in the new country.

For a specific situation analysis, we'd need to do a full consultation to recommend the right strategy.

Skroytz

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 6, 2020
The default tax election of an LLC is pass-thru. Meaning that if you have a WY LLC, the income pass thru to you so you are taxed as an individual based on your country of residence or citizenship. So if you are tax resident in Greece, you'd have an obligation to file and pay tax on that income in Greece. You would not owe any tax in WY or the US.

If you register a WY corporation (as a non-US person you cannot do a Scorp tax election, on the default Ccorp tax election) you'd pay US federal corporate taxes, currently 21%, WY has no state corporate tax. From there, you could pay yourself a personal salary or a dividend and then your tax rate would be based on your tax residency.

Your personal tax home is the most important factor here.

If you are Greek citizen, but are a digital nomad and have no tax residency, then the income from a WY LLC would pass to you, but you'd pay no tax anywhere. But having no tax residency is not an easy thing to do (doable, but not easy). A better solution would be to have residency in a country that does not tax foreign source income then your income would be from the US, and thus not taxed in the new country.

For a specific situation analysis, we'd need to do a full consultation to recommend the right strategy.
You are great ! Thank you a lot for the answer

BulkPaintings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jan 9, 2022
Turkey
can you let me know which one of the state is easiest with lowest taxes for foreigner, easiest in terms of opening bank account and doing business, i am from turkey and sell digital fabric paintings in bulk to clients in US. thank you.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
can you let me know which one of the state is easiest with lowest taxes for foreigner, easiest in terms of opening bank account and doing business, i am from turkey and sell digital fabric paintings in bulk to clients in US. thank you.
Nearly all of our NRA (non-resident alien) or non-US clients choose Wyoming for their LLC. Wyoming was the first state to offer LLC's and has the oldest history.

They also have great privacy and their asset protection statutes are by far the best in the US.

As long as you don't have nexus or ECI in the US, Wyoming is perfect.

Move the chains

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 15, 2019

Look no further.

Company formation:

Virtual Mailbox:

Simple and easy.

Remote Online Notary:

I'm looking to set up a virtual mailbox and this might be the solution.

If I'm traveling and want to send all my mail there (incl bank and tax info), is it secure? I ask because someone has to handle the mail physically.

(although, lets be honest, it seems like every major company is getting hacked so our data is already on the darkweb anyway).

Also, I'll be need to move my company out of California soon. I'm trying to decide on where to set it up and the structure but that can wait until I get somewhere figure out for my mail.

BTW, I'm curious as to what digital nomads do that don't have a homebase usually do for a driving license address? I'll be roaming for the next 6-9 months.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I'm looking to set up a virtual mailbox and this might be the solution.

If I'm traveling and want to send all my mail there (incl bank and tax info), is it secure? I ask because someone has to handle the mail physically.

(although, lets be honest, it seems like every major company is getting hacked so our data is already on the darkweb anyway).

Also, I'll be need to move my company out of California soon. I'm trying to decide on where to set it up and the structure but that can wait until I get somewhere figure out for my mail.

BTW, I'm curious as to what digital nomads do that don't have a homebase usually do for a driving license address? I'll be roaming for the next 6-9 months.
Your scanned mail is in your dashboard. You can download the mail as a pdf, or you can have it forwarded anywhere in the world via USPS or UPS. We automatically delete and shred mail after 90 days if you do not forward it.

If you need further assistance for proper company structure and tax planning for digital nomads, you can contact us at our other website: Global Wealth Protection or GWP Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.