The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need advice please - Brokerage RE

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

clement74

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 28, 2019
Switzerland - France
Hi all,

I am turning 26 and worked for 6 months 70+hours/week in a BIG 4 accounting firm and it was a living hell (I always hated this, I did that because I'm 20K euros in debt for my studies and I went to work in Switzerland to break free from it as soon as possible).

I was desperate to find an opportunity to work in autonomy in order to get an income so that I can put food on the table while pursuing entrepreneurship and value creation.

I have found an opportunity in a real estate brokerage firm : They propose to train me for two weeks and then there will be no fixed income but only commissions on the sales (50% of the commission for me and 50% for the firm).

I feel like it will be a step for me towards entrepreneurship and freedom am I right ? I will have the freedom to organize my time as I wish, but there still is a risk : If I don't make the income necessary to pay the rent, food, gas and so on;

People tell me it's a stupid idea and I should use my "top tier business school degree" to get a high payed position somewhere form 9 to 6 monday thru friday. But I feel deep down in my guts that I have the profile to succeed in real estate brokerage and that I will be able to make a really good income. This is in Switzerland and most properties cost millions... The commissions are very high.

Do you think that would be a fastlane and an exit from the rat race for me ?

I want to help my mother she is 63 years old without retirement money I'm the only one who can help her.

Thank you for your help.

Clement

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.