The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 31, 2020
Day 6

I helped someone sort out their personal troubles over a FB group.

Sales Letter:

Build A Better Body in Just 5 Minutes A Day!​

Imagine that you’re walking down a street towards the beach.

The sun is shining. People are all around you. Your shirt is off.

Someone tells you, “Wow! I’m impressed by your physique! You could be a model!”

Does this sound like a fantasy?

What if this was not only possible, but it only takes 5 minutes of your time?

THIS IS FITNESS MADE EASY

For just 5 minutes every day, you can have 6-pack abs that are the envy of all your friends. Consider all of the health benefits that having a better body can provide. Think of how many heads will spin your way in amazement!

You can get all of that, and….

No Gym membership required.

No monthly fees.

No leaving the comfort of home.

Our new easy-to-use Ab Isolator is the perfect tool to help make your fitness goals a reality, with efficiency in mind for the busy professional.

It only weighs 3 pounds, is small, and can fit easily in your car, so you can carry your Ab Isolator anywhere!

Working at the office? No problem! Take it with you and do a quick workout on YOUR schedule.

EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND PROVIDES FAST RESULTS

In three easy steps, you’ll be on the way to a better-looking stomach and physical health in no time! No tools or complex diagrams. It’s as easy to assemble as it’s easy to use.

Setting up our Ab Isolator takes less than a minute!

Our goal is to ensure you’re working towards a better physique right away upon arrival!

If you order before Friday, your Ab Isolator is just $15.99 ($19.99 Original Price).

We’re so confident that you’ll see fast results that you get a 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If this doesn’t deliver the results you want within 60 days, we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked!

This is easily our best-selling product, and supply is going fast. This is literally flying off of our shelves as you read this, and we can’t guarantee how long we can sell them!

CLICK HERE TO GET THE BODY OF YOUR DREAMS!​

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

• Day6CopyPage.docx
    14 KB · Views: 1

MrChud

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2020
Day 7 Sales letter

SKIP THE SALON!​

Don’t you just hate waiting for a haircut?

Wouldn’t it be nice to skip the trip and cut your own hair?

Introducing the Flowbee!

This puts you in charge of how your hair is cut.

NO HAIRDRESSING SKILLS REQUIRED! You just need to know your own style.

With its special suction cutter, it’s designed with one thing in mind – ease of use. It will suck your hair as it cuts it, putting you in charge of the length and style of your trim.

It’s developed to be comfortable and easy to use!

Imagine feeling your hair gently being pulled as it sucks it in. Hear the soft, soothing sound of the motor as you see it working in the mirror. Feel at ease as you have total control of how your hair will look.

It Delivers More Than an Incredible Haircut!

It comes packed with IT’S OWN SPECIAL BATTERY AND CHARGER!

Aside from cleaning, there is very little maintenance required.

Just turn it on, and guide it through your hair. As you move through your hair, you’ll be amazed at how easy and efficient it is to use.

Imagine looking at your first Flowbee haircut with awe and satisfaction! See and feel how perfect it looks!

If your unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue you a 60-day money-back guarantee. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

For the rest of the week, we’re offering a 20% discount for a limited time for only $19.99.

Place your order soon, as this deal expires on Saturday!

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 10, 2015
Day 1 | Mindset Lesson 1
Be Like Jesus - Forget You. Help Them.

I’m not sure there’s any more simple way to put it than be like Jesus. The first step to copywriting that makes money fast is to forget yourself. Forget yourself and start caring about other people.

Fake it if you have to. Fake it til’ you make it. But always operate with the intention of making it real.

Leave religion out of the picture. The only thing we’re focused on is a mindset of being focused on other people. Learning to care & help others is extremely powerful. Not only does it change the way you look at the world, but it changes the way the world looks at you.

It seems like a simple shift to make, but it’s not. It took me years to figure out what it actually means to care about others. It took years to figure out that if I just help others, good juju comes my way.

Now I finally understand, and I earn more than ever… Coincidence? Not likely.

You don’t need to fully understand why it works to make it work. All you need to do is try it. All that matters is results, remember? So start thinking in terms of other people. Start accepting others as they are. Start finding ways to help others, and you’ll find the #1 mindset technique to making money with copy.

Since I pretty much beat this concept to death in my other thread, I won’t drag it out here.

Just know that your copy won’t earn a penny until you learn to solve problems for other people.

That’s the first of the 5 Mindset lessons.

Forget You. Help Them.

Day 1 Challenge

Really
Help Someone – When I say help someone I’m not talking about convincing them that you can help them. It’s not about making them believe you can help them. It’s about actually helping them. But most of the people reading this will miss that part. That’s why I keep getting messages asking questions like “How do I get them to believe I can help them?”

The only way to get them to believe you can help them is if you actually prove you can help them, and to prove you can help them you actually have to be capable of performing the task. But before you can do that you have to be operating from the right mindset. So your challenge for Day 1 is to find someone and help them without asking anything in return.

It doesn’t matter how big or small the task, and it doesn't matter if it's online or in person. All that matters is that it truly affects the other person by making their life better, easier, more enjoyable etc.

Do it today.

Succeed at this challenge today or don’t bother reading tomorrow. Either you’re willing to take action now, and do what it takes, or you’re not, and the rest of the lessons won’t help anyway.

That's all for lesson 1. Forget you. Help them.

When
you
are
ready
continue on to Day
2 - Technique
Lesson

The funny thing is that I just helped an older lady fix her broken eavestrough right before I read this post. I'm on a roll already.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 10, 2015
What if something you say today triggers a powerful chain of events leading to another Fastlane member’s freedom 3 years from now? How would that make you feel?

Spooky

MrChud

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2020
Day 8

Visualized

Helped someone with an issue around self-publishing his book through Amazon.

Started developing the marketing plan for my new book using the book 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allen Dib. It was scary because I didn't have a plan, now I feel better for being more informed and taking action.

5 Creative headlines:
“The Stimulant-Free Fat Burner That You Can FEEL Working!”

“9 Out of 10 Customers Agree – Longest Lasting Running Shoes They’ve Ever Wore”

“High-Quality Earbuds At A Low Price. LIMITED TIME ONLY!"

“Ancient Chinese Secret Lowers Cholesterol More Effectively Than Medication!”

“High-End Processing Power to Take Your PC Gaming To The Next Level!”

"About Me" page with a logical flow

Benson’s Shoe Company – Bringing Comfort Back to Your Feet

We have the shoes and footwear accessories that bring a soothing “Ahh” feeling with every step!

Welcome to your one-stop shop that makes sore feet a thing of the past! We sell everything from shoes and other accessories to ensure that your feet are well-protected and comfortable. All of our shoes are put through rigorous testing to ensure that they meet our high standards of comfort. If it doesn’t provide the maximum level of comfort you deserve, we won’t sell it! Shop from select brands such as Dr. Scholl’s, Dunham & Dansko. We frequently run special sales and promotions, so remember to check back frequently!

In our busy lives, we often don’t think about the health of our feet.

We don’t think about our feet very often, and we usually take them for granted. They are responsible for our short-distance transportation needs, yet we maintain our cars more often than we think to maintain our feet. Let our shoes take care of your feet for you so that you can walk with comfort and pride! We sell shoes for professionals, athletes, sprinters, and for those summer strolls we all look forward to. We carry best-in-class footwear for every occasion!

We can help you find the right shoe for your needs!

Our online survey can make sure you get a shoe that perfectly fits your feet. After taking your foot size and asking a few questions around what you look for in a shoe, we request a picture of the bottoms of your feet. This helps us create custom shoes so that when you “break them in”, you do so with no pain! Say goodbye to sore feet from new shoes! Our mission is to make sure you never dread buying new shoes again.

CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING!

Feet that strides with soothing comfort leads to greater happiness.

One thing that our customers report after trying on our shoes is that they cannot believe how good they feel wearing our special form of shoe. We don’t just look at support, we care about all areas of your foot – sole, heel, arch, toes. We make sure every inch is in complete comfort. We invite our customers to leave unbiased reviews. We want you to make the most well-informed purchasing decisions, so please read reviews before you select an item that meets your needs.

Our satisfied customers include some well-known celebrities!

We don’t want to toot our horn too much, but when Hollywood A-Listers goes on record to say that they cannot imagine being on set without wearing our products, we feel compelled to share! Thor himself, Chris Hemsworth went on record stating that our custom-made shoes helped him enjoy his time playing the role!* Other celebrities that are satisfied customers of ours include Will Smith, Robert De Niro, and Mark Ruffalo.

Our family business is owned locally and serves globally!

Since 1972, we come a long way from the little shoe shop on the corner of Sunset Boulevard! My father, Donald Benson, opened this shop with the intention of giving his customers a first-class experience. When I, Richard Benson, and my brother Mitchell were growing up, we were taught to put the needs of the customer first, and touch the lives of others in special ways. My father constantly made refinements to his wares, so that his customers had the happiest feet in the state! His passion has become ours, as my brother and I oversee all operations and continually improve our products to give you the Benson first-class experience!

We invite you to have a look at what we offer.

Have a look around and see what interests you. We have a virtual assistant on hand who is always ready to answer any questions that you have or to help you find a particular item. For new customers, use the promo code BENSON20 to get 20% off your order, plus free shipping!

CLICK HERE TO START STOPPING NOW

MrChud

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2020
Day 9

Imagined taking my product (book on Amazon) to the next level, and took some action towards that (see below).

Helped someone get more exposure for his website.

The action I've been avoiding: revamping the copy on my website for my book using the techniques taught in this thread.

5 STOP Headlines:
“4 Out of 5 Doctors Agree: Cayenne Pepper Compounds Improve Circulation and Increase Vitality”

“Maximize the Cash Value of Your Life Insurance Policy TODAY!”

“DON’T DELAY! Deep Clean Your Carpets for Only $29.99! (Offer Expires Friday)”

“3x Muscle Gains and Recovery with Our Patented EAA Formula!”

“Gregorian Chant Recordings That Will Enhance Your Meditation and Melt Away Stress!”

Persuasive Copy (3 paragraphs):

Are you tired of dealerships charging you for the upkeep of your car “not covered under your warranty”?
Are you sick of local mechanics trying to upsell you on “other repairs” or services you don’t need? -liking

IF SO, YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS SPECIAL OFFER!

There is a well-kept secret for paying A LOT less throughout the life of your vehicle. I’ll give it to you for FREE: You can have your auto maintenance and repairs FULLY COVERED under a SEPARATE insurance policy! Very few people are aware of these policies, and we’re privileged to offer them to the general public. The process to get your own low-priced quote is easy, only requires the make, model, and mileage of your car, and best of all – this is also FREE when you get yours TODAY! (Limited time offer) - Reciprocity

For a low monthly fee that’s normally less than $10 per month, you will never have to pay sky-high auto maintenance bills ever again! We are partnered with a network of trusted auto shops that we vet carefully so you get great, honest service when you need auto work done. Our customer service is second to none, and we will personally handle any dispute you have with any of our shops! What does this mean for you?

No more worrying about getting fleeced by some shady auto shop!

No more worrying about expensive labor charges!

Just a low monthly fee with our team backing you up in any vehicle emergency. We look forward to working with you! When you're ready.... (Committment & Consistency)

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR LOW QUOTE TODAY!

MrChud

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2020
Day 10

Did the exercise and developed my new life metaphor

I talked a person through a personal problem and helped shifted his perspective.

I wrote out what my sources of income would be: freelance copywriting (active), writing and selling books on Amazon (active to create & sell, passive income), and creating online courses (active to create & sell, passive income). I have a plan on paper to make it all work in a cohesive way. It gives me a lot of peace seeing how these pieces fit in the overall puzzle of my ventures.

5 Headlines for a specific niche:

“Take the First Steps to High Self-Confidence TODAY!”

“How to Be More Likeable INSTANTLY!”

“The Secrets to Success No One Talks About!”

“4 Simple Ways To Adjust Your Thinking that Soothes Stress FAST!”

“’Mindset Matters’, the 1-Day Masterclass To Make Your Dreams Become Reality!”

Product description:

“Shoot Your Clothes Wrinkles into the Stratosphere With SPACE BAGS!”​

Welcome to the future of clothes storage! Our latest product, Space Bags, provides easy storage of fresh, clean clothes, so they can stay that way when you’re ready to wear them. Capture that fresh laundry smell every time you get dressed! Savor that confident feeling every time you wear pristine clean!

Preserve your clothes in three easy steps! Simply put your clean clothes in the bag, attach your vacuum hose to the indicated circle, and turn on the vacuum! IN SECONDS, you’ll have your clean clothes perfectly sealed and ready to store in your closet!

MrChud

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2020
Day 11

Short story

I came home one night. All of my wife’s stuff was gone. I was already at a dark point in my life. My job was robbing me of my vitality. I felt as if living was a dull, repetitive experience. Every day felt the same. This felt like rock bottom. Believe it or not, THIS TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Don’t get me wrong - that night was one of the hardest nights of my life. But if that hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t be sharing what I’ve learned about personal development! This experience made me realize how powerful our minds are. Through my outlook and how I viewed the world at that point, I created my own circumstances. It took me months to realize this power after that night, but once I did, MY LIFE IMPROVED 100-FOLD!

I started taking actions to change what wasn’t giving me satisfaction. I had confidence that I’d never known before. People are treating me with more respect. I feel ecstatic to be alive. This goes deeper than simple positive thinking! It’s more profound than The Law of Attraction! These are the methods that I stumbled across after looking inward at why my life turned out like it did. It gave me the power to turn EVERYTHING around. And it’s my privilege to share all of this in my book, “Become Whole”, with people around the world!

3 headlines:

“From Failure to Success in a FEW SHORT MONTHS!”

“How Being Down on My Luck Forged Me to Incredible Success!”

“The Wisdom That Turned My Worst Tragedy into My Greatest Triumph!”

MrChud

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2020
Day 12

5 pain-pleasure headlines:

“Get the Hairstyle of Your Dreams Without Half the Maintenance”
“The Alarm That Keeps Your Mind at Ease and Burglars Out”
“Complete Firewall, Anti-Virus, and Anti-Hacker Solution that Keeps Your Profits Flowing In”
“Finally, A Smear-Free Hair Dye That Fires Up The Ladies!”
“Your Neighbors Will Envy Your Patio with Our Waterproof Wood Finisher!”

2 Paragraphs:

Imagine walking along the beach. The cool breeze brushes against you. The sky is getting that gorgeous sunset glow. Things are quiet – all you hear are the waves and a couple of seagulls. You are savoring every pleasurable moment. But then, ALL OF A SUDDEN….

From out of nowhere, you hear a lady cry out for help. Her purse has been snatched! After focusing your eyes ahead of you, you see that the purse-snatcher is headed in your direction. As the crook passes, as if by instinct, you stretch your arm in front of him, knocking him down. Before you know it, you’re grabbing her purse and running over to return it. It all happened so fast. After thinking about it, you realize something – you took LIMITLESS, the #1 patented supplement that unlocks your mind’s potential!

How I helped someone today:
I voluntarily shared my story and insights with an author writing a self-help book.

Action I’ve taken:
I grinded a bit on Facebook to help drive traffic to my book. It’s a bit painful as I don’t get a lot of sales leads from that, but it does make an impact.

MrChud

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2020
Day 13

5 negative things I say about myself

I’ll never make it. I can’t make it. Yes, you can. You’ve accomplished many great things in the past. You’ve already proven to yourself that you can set your mind to whatever you put your mind to. You can and will make it!
You have such a long way to go. You may as well give up. The beauty is in the process. Achieving large goals builds character and crafts strong people. You are a strong person. Keep pushing forward!
I’m giving up my past education by getting into copywriting. I have an MBA in business administration. Sales and Marketing is a big part of my business education. You are using your education very well by making the leap into copywriting.
I don’t know what I want because I keep shifting career ambitions. Yes, I’ve changed careers in the middle of my life. That’s perfectly fine and normal. Also, I’ve been building skills up to this point, making a natural transition to copywriting.
You don’t have the people skills to succeed. Not true. I’ve aced job interviewers and have persuaded people in the past. I have good people skills and I can make this work!

Udemy commercial script

An attractive lady is sitting at a desk, working on a spreadsheet accounting report.

She turns to the screen and says:

“A month ago, I had no idea how to create spreadsheet reports from accounting data from programs such as MS Excel.

The camera pan to the right towards a laptop, as she reaches her hand in that direction. She turns the laptop screen showing the Udemy logo towards the camera as she states:

“With the convenient classes offered at Udemy, I received the skills needed to take my work skills to the next level! With Udemy’s user-friendly interface, you can purchase courses for as low as $19.99 in many areas.

Take classes in areas such business skills like accounting and marketing, arts & crafts, foreign language, and MORE from the comfort of your home. Once you purchase your course, it’s yours to access anytime, and NEVER expires. Learn whatever you want at your own pace.

For a LIMITED TIME until Friday, December 4th,, use promo code “ALISON99” to receive 10% off all courses!”

Entire screen shows the Udemy logo.

“This is learning made easy!”

FLKVD

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 6, 2020
United States
Day 2: Applying with Real Life Scenarios (Audience Are Upwork Clients Looking To Hire Instructional Designer for various reasons)

Who Am I? (Target Audience)
Business Owner/Entrepreneurs Looking For Instructional Designers To Create Course for Company & Corporate Training Company.

What Do I Want? (Desire:)
A expert instructional designer who is quick and reliable and can get the job done well. I'll attract more business as this will create inbound sales channel, and in turn that will lead to more sales, more profit, and business growth.

Why Do I Want It? (Emotion = Relieved)
I want to feel relieved knowing that the main value-bringer of the business is complete and ready to be deployed.

Headline:
Professional Instructional Design Done At Turbo Speed
-------
I am a business owner working in banking and risk management looking for an instructional designer.

What Do I Want? (Desire)
To get 50+hour online course for banking industry professionals up and running in order to create another revenue generating channel for the business.

Why Do I Want It? (Emotion = )
I'll feel happy knowing I am making money without having to put in extra work.

Headline:
Expert Course Design - Bank On A Reliable and Effective Course Creation
--------
Male, Business Owner, Athletic Coach

What Do I Want? (Desire)
A course created directed at young athletes done by a christ-centered approach learning style. To provide my athletes with a course that will improve their mentality which will boost their physical ability, thus increasing coach prestige for myself.

Why Do I Want It? (Emotion = Empowered)
By helping my players become better, I will feel more assured that I am providing material meant to empower the players.

Headline:
Provide Your Players The Growth They Deserve
--------
Mid-20/30/40 year old Wedding expert & business owner

What Do I Want? (Desire)
A course created on my website that allows wedding officiants to earn official certifications. Extra traffic from the value created through a certification. This leads to more money to re-invest into personal and entrepreneurial channels.

Why Do I Want It? (Emotion = )
Feeling of comfort knowing there will be another income-channel that requires minimal upkeep time.

Headline:
Online Courses Crafted Expertly - Just A Click Away

--------
Non-profit organization that provides STEM, Arts, and Mentoring to youth.

What Do I Want? (Desire)
eLearning courses in STEM, Arts, Reading, and Social Emotional Learning built by an experienced instructional designer specializing in E-Learning.

Why Do I Want It? (Emotion = Empowerment)
In order to help the youth of tomorrow grow their minds and prepare them for the future.

Headline:
Our Youth Are Our Future - Complete eLearning Courses Built By An Expert

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

FLKVD

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 6, 2020
United States
Day 3:
Headlines:

Product: iOS App for finding paths to walk based off time wanting to walk.

Who: The 18-40 year old who finds themselves spending too much time inside, and want to go outside for a set amount of minutes per day, but do not know any routes.

What Do I Want? (Desire)
I want to be healthy and less cooped up by being able to be active and take walks using different routes so I don't get bored of the same path. I want to be able to say I walk everyday and see something new most of the time.

Why Do I Want It? (Emotion)
I want to experience the tranquility of taking walks everyday in order to keep skin healthy, mind refreshed, and creativity flowing. I am too lazy to Google Map the route myself and figure out where 15-30 minute paths would begin and end, and I don't want to walk the same path.

Tired Of The Same Routine? Walk A New Path - Join Millions On PathFindr And Experience Discovery
-------------------
Product: Earbuds That Adjusts Volume Based on Set Decibel Gate Settings

Who: The audio loving young adult who walks with earbuds in all the time, whether at work, at home, or in the city.

What Do I Want: I want to be able to listen to music/audiobook and have the earbuds mute background crowd sounds when I want, mute background sounds except those close to me, and mute everything but my audio.

Why Do I Want It: I want to become fully immersed in the audio I am listening to without having to worry about taking the extra time and energy to
A. Take out my phone all the time and pause using whatever app
B. Taking out my earbuds and forgetting I took them out and losing them.
I want the freedom of listening to any audio I want without any interruptions but also not worry about losing them.

Listen To Music Distraction Free - Anytime, Anywhere
------------

Product: Content Writing Service For Business Owners in the Auto Industry

Who: Business owners with websites or blogs and need content writing to bring in more web traffic.

What Do I Want? I want to bring more traffic to my website and I heard content marketing is one of the best ways. I don't know how to write in a way to transform readers into customers so I want to hire someone who not only knows the auto industry well but can write influential blog posts and convince customers to purchase our auto service.

Why Do I Want It?
I want more sales but I also don't want to spend days/weeks learning a new skill only to not be that great at it. If I can hire a writer who knows the industry and can turn readers into customers, without me having to spend hours a day, I would feel relieved and elated.

Relax In The Passenger Seat- We'll Drive Your Sales Higher
--------------
Product: Energy Drink That Is All Natural And Keeps Someone Energized Their Whole Working Day

Who: Young, fast-paced working individuals who drink more than 1 coffee throughout the day.

What Do I Want? I want to complete my day without feeling drained at any point. I drink black coffee to stay healthy, but the taste is nasty and sometimes I crave Red Bulls, but understand a red bull everyday is bad for you.

Why Do I Want It?
Sometimes I just want to get through my work day without feeling tired, as time goes by more slowly when I am tired. Sometimes I want to just feel energized the whole day, as more energy brings me a better mood. I don't want my body to suffer negatively for it though.

Become Unlimited - All Day, Every Day
---------------
Product: THC Wax That Doesn't Make You Cough

Who: 18-40 year old male or females weed enthusiasts who smoke wax but way less than weed.

What Do I Want? I want to move from smoking weed to smoking wax as it costs less than weed overall and I get a better high, but I don't want to experience the intense pain I feel every time I smoke wax.

Why Do I Want It?
I want to be able to take as large as a hit as I want without having to worry about how much my chest is going to hurt after, or how much sleep I won't get due to the constant coughing and wheezing at night.
Suffer From 'The Cough'? Smoke DankKronicGanja Wax - #StopTheCough
----------------
Influence Exercise
----------------

Tired Of The Same Routine? Walk A New Path - Join Millions On PathFindr And Experience Discovery
We are a new start-up looking to create a new community-driven world of exploration and wonder. Imagine what you'll gain as a Walker and walking the routes that you've never considered before, or as a Findr who discovers and plots these routes for others to indulge in. Join our Beta Test Program and gain a title everyone will recognize: Pioneer. You'll be one of the first discovers, and everyone will know it. You'll go down in PathFindr history as one of The First to help catapult exploration back into the modern world. There's only a few slots left in the Beta Test Program. So subscribe to our mailing list and join the ranks of hundred's of other Pioneers.

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom