The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 6

I helped someone sort out their personal troubles over a FB group.

Sales Letter:

Build A Better Body in Just 5 Minutes A Day!​

Imagine that you’re walking down a street towards the beach.

The sun is shining. People are all around you. Your shirt is off.

Someone tells you, “Wow! I’m impressed by your physique! You could be a model!”

Does this sound like a fantasy?

What if this was not only possible, but it only takes 5 minutes of your time?

THIS IS FITNESS MADE EASY

For just 5 minutes every day, you can have 6-pack abs that are the envy of all your friends. Consider all of the health benefits that having a better body can provide. Think of how many heads will spin your way in amazement!

You can get all of that, and….

No Gym membership required.

No monthly fees.

No leaving the comfort of home.

Our new easy-to-use Ab Isolator is the perfect tool to help make your fitness goals a reality, with efficiency in mind for the busy professional.

It only weighs 3 pounds, is small, and can fit easily in your car, so you can carry your Ab Isolator anywhere!

Working at the office? No problem! Take it with you and do a quick workout on YOUR schedule.

EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND PROVIDES FAST RESULTS

In three easy steps, you’ll be on the way to a better-looking stomach and physical health in no time! No tools or complex diagrams. It’s as easy to assemble as it’s easy to use.

Setting up our Ab Isolator takes less than a minute!

Our goal is to ensure you’re working towards a better physique right away upon arrival!

If you order before Friday, your Ab Isolator is just $15.99 ($19.99 Original Price).

We’re so confident that you’ll see fast results that you get a 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If this doesn’t deliver the results you want within 60 days, we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked!

This is easily our best-selling product, and supply is going fast. This is literally flying off of our shelves as you read this, and we can’t guarantee how long we can sell them!

CLICK HERE TO GET THE BODY OF YOUR DREAMS!​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Day6CopyPage.docx
    14 KB · Views: 5

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 7 Sales letter

SKIP THE SALON!​

Don’t you just hate waiting for a haircut?

Wouldn’t it be nice to skip the trip and cut your own hair?

Introducing the Flowbee!

This puts you in charge of how your hair is cut.

NO HAIRDRESSING SKILLS REQUIRED! You just need to know your own style.

With its special suction cutter, it’s designed with one thing in mind – ease of use. It will suck your hair as it cuts it, putting you in charge of the length and style of your trim.

It’s developed to be comfortable and easy to use!

Imagine feeling your hair gently being pulled as it sucks it in. Hear the soft, soothing sound of the motor as you see it working in the mirror. Feel at ease as you have total control of how your hair will look.

It Delivers More Than an Incredible Haircut!

It comes packed with IT’S OWN SPECIAL BATTERY AND CHARGER!

Aside from cleaning, there is very little maintenance required.

Just turn it on, and guide it through your hair. As you move through your hair, you’ll be amazed at how easy and efficient it is to use.

Imagine looking at your first Flowbee haircut with awe and satisfaction! See and feel how perfect it looks!

If your unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue you a 60-day money-back guarantee. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

For the rest of the week, we’re offering a 20% discount for a limited time for only $19.99.

Place your order soon, as this deal expires on Saturday!

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Day 1 | Mindset Lesson 1
Be Like Jesus - Forget You. Help Them.

I’m not sure there’s any more simple way to put it than be like Jesus. The first step to copywriting that makes money fast is to forget yourself. Forget yourself and start caring about other people.

Fake it if you have to. Fake it til’ you make it. But always operate with the intention of making it real.

Leave religion out of the picture. The only thing we’re focused on is a mindset of being focused on other people. Learning to care & help others is extremely powerful. Not only does it change the way you look at the world, but it changes the way the world looks at you.

It seems like a simple shift to make, but it’s not. It took me years to figure out what it actually means to care about others. It took years to figure out that if I just help others, good juju comes my way.

Now I finally understand, and I earn more than ever… Coincidence? Not likely.

You don’t need to fully understand why it works to make it work. All you need to do is try it. All that matters is results, remember? So start thinking in terms of other people. Start accepting others as they are. Start finding ways to help others, and you’ll find the #1 mindset technique to making money with copy.

Since I pretty much beat this concept to death in my other thread, I won’t drag it out here.

Just know that your copy won’t earn a penny until you learn to solve problems for other people.

That’s the first of the 5 Mindset lessons.

Forget You. Help Them.

Day 1 Challenge

Really
Help Someone – When I say help someone I’m not talking about convincing them that you can help them. It’s not about making them believe you can help them. It’s about actually helping them. But most of the people reading this will miss that part. That’s why I keep getting messages asking questions like “How do I get them to believe I can help them?”

The only way to get them to believe you can help them is if you actually prove you can help them, and to prove you can help them you actually have to be capable of performing the task. But before you can do that you have to be operating from the right mindset. So your challenge for Day 1 is to find someone and help them without asking anything in return.

It doesn’t matter how big or small the task, and it doesn't matter if it's online or in person. All that matters is that it truly affects the other person by making their life better, easier, more enjoyable etc.

Do it today.

Succeed at this challenge today or don’t bother reading tomorrow. Either you’re willing to take action now, and do what it takes, or you’re not, and the rest of the lessons won’t help anyway.

That's all for lesson 1. Forget you. Help them.

When
you
are
ready
continue on to Day
2 - Technique
Lesson

The funny thing is that I just helped an older lady fix her broken eavestrough right before I read this post. I'm on a roll already.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
What if something you say today triggers a powerful chain of events leading to another Fastlane member’s freedom 3 years from now? How would that make you feel?

Spooky

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 8

Visualized

Helped someone with an issue around self-publishing his book through Amazon.

Started developing the marketing plan for my new book using the book 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allen Dib. It was scary because I didn't have a plan, now I feel better for being more informed and taking action.

5 Creative headlines:
“The Stimulant-Free Fat Burner That You Can FEEL Working!”

“9 Out of 10 Customers Agree – Longest Lasting Running Shoes They’ve Ever Wore”

“High-Quality Earbuds At A Low Price. LIMITED TIME ONLY!"

“Ancient Chinese Secret Lowers Cholesterol More Effectively Than Medication!”

“High-End Processing Power to Take Your PC Gaming To The Next Level!”

"About Me" page with a logical flow

Benson’s Shoe Company – Bringing Comfort Back to Your Feet

We have the shoes and footwear accessories that bring a soothing “Ahh” feeling with every step!

Welcome to your one-stop shop that makes sore feet a thing of the past! We sell everything from shoes and other accessories to ensure that your feet are well-protected and comfortable. All of our shoes are put through rigorous testing to ensure that they meet our high standards of comfort. If it doesn’t provide the maximum level of comfort you deserve, we won’t sell it! Shop from select brands such as Dr. Scholl’s, Dunham & Dansko. We frequently run special sales and promotions, so remember to check back frequently!

In our busy lives, we often don’t think about the health of our feet.

We don’t think about our feet very often, and we usually take them for granted. They are responsible for our short-distance transportation needs, yet we maintain our cars more often than we think to maintain our feet. Let our shoes take care of your feet for you so that you can walk with comfort and pride! We sell shoes for professionals, athletes, sprinters, and for those summer strolls we all look forward to. We carry best-in-class footwear for every occasion!

We can help you find the right shoe for your needs!

Our online survey can make sure you get a shoe that perfectly fits your feet. After taking your foot size and asking a few questions around what you look for in a shoe, we request a picture of the bottoms of your feet. This helps us create custom shoes so that when you “break them in”, you do so with no pain! Say goodbye to sore feet from new shoes! Our mission is to make sure you never dread buying new shoes again.

CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING!

Feet that strides with soothing comfort leads to greater happiness.

One thing that our customers report after trying on our shoes is that they cannot believe how good they feel wearing our special form of shoe. We don’t just look at support, we care about all areas of your foot – sole, heel, arch, toes. We make sure every inch is in complete comfort. We invite our customers to leave unbiased reviews. We want you to make the most well-informed purchasing decisions, so please read reviews before you select an item that meets your needs.

Our satisfied customers include some well-known celebrities!

We don’t want to toot our horn too much, but when Hollywood A-Listers goes on record to say that they cannot imagine being on set without wearing our products, we feel compelled to share! Thor himself, Chris Hemsworth went on record stating that our custom-made shoes helped him enjoy his time playing the role!* Other celebrities that are satisfied customers of ours include Will Smith, Robert De Niro, and Mark Ruffalo.

Our family business is owned locally and serves globally!

Since 1972, we come a long way from the little shoe shop on the corner of Sunset Boulevard! My father, Donald Benson, opened this shop with the intention of giving his customers a first-class experience. When I, Richard Benson, and my brother Mitchell were growing up, we were taught to put the needs of the customer first, and touch the lives of others in special ways. My father constantly made refinements to his wares, so that his customers had the happiest feet in the state! His passion has become ours, as my brother and I oversee all operations and continually improve our products to give you the Benson first-class experience!

We invite you to have a look at what we offer.

Have a look around and see what interests you. We have a virtual assistant on hand who is always ready to answer any questions that you have or to help you find a particular item. For new customers, use the promo code BENSON20 to get 20% off your order, plus free shipping!

CLICK HERE TO START STOPPING NOW

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 9

Imagined taking my product (book on Amazon) to the next level, and took some action towards that (see below).

Helped someone get more exposure for his website.

The action I've been avoiding: revamping the copy on my website for my book using the techniques taught in this thread.

5 STOP Headlines:
“4 Out of 5 Doctors Agree: Cayenne Pepper Compounds Improve Circulation and Increase Vitality”

“Maximize the Cash Value of Your Life Insurance Policy TODAY!”

“DON’T DELAY! Deep Clean Your Carpets for Only $29.99! (Offer Expires Friday)”

“3x Muscle Gains and Recovery with Our Patented EAA Formula!”

“Gregorian Chant Recordings That Will Enhance Your Meditation and Melt Away Stress!”

Persuasive Copy (3 paragraphs):

Are you tired of dealerships charging you for the upkeep of your car “not covered under your warranty”?
Are you sick of local mechanics trying to upsell you on “other repairs” or services you don’t need? -liking

IF SO, YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS SPECIAL OFFER!

There is a well-kept secret for paying A LOT less throughout the life of your vehicle. I’ll give it to you for FREE: You can have your auto maintenance and repairs FULLY COVERED under a SEPARATE insurance policy! Very few people are aware of these policies, and we’re privileged to offer them to the general public. The process to get your own low-priced quote is easy, only requires the make, model, and mileage of your car, and best of all – this is also FREE when you get yours TODAY! (Limited time offer) - Reciprocity

For a low monthly fee that’s normally less than $10 per month, you will never have to pay sky-high auto maintenance bills ever again! We are partnered with a network of trusted auto shops that we vet carefully so you get great, honest service when you need auto work done. Our customer service is second to none, and we will personally handle any dispute you have with any of our shops! What does this mean for you?

No more worrying about getting fleeced by some shady auto shop!

No more worrying about expensive labor charges!

Just a low monthly fee with our team backing you up in any vehicle emergency. We look forward to working with you! When you're ready.... (Committment & Consistency)

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR LOW QUOTE TODAY!

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 10

Did the exercise and developed my new life metaphor

I talked a person through a personal problem and helped shifted his perspective.

I wrote out what my sources of income would be: freelance copywriting (active), writing and selling books on Amazon (active to create & sell, passive income), and creating online courses (active to create & sell, passive income). I have a plan on paper to make it all work in a cohesive way. It gives me a lot of peace seeing how these pieces fit in the overall puzzle of my ventures.

5 Headlines for a specific niche:

“Take the First Steps to High Self-Confidence TODAY!”

“How to Be More Likeable INSTANTLY!”

“The Secrets to Success No One Talks About!”

“4 Simple Ways To Adjust Your Thinking that Soothes Stress FAST!”

“’Mindset Matters’, the 1-Day Masterclass To Make Your Dreams Become Reality!”

Product description:

“Shoot Your Clothes Wrinkles into the Stratosphere With SPACE BAGS!”​

Welcome to the future of clothes storage! Our latest product, Space Bags, provides easy storage of fresh, clean clothes, so they can stay that way when you’re ready to wear them. Capture that fresh laundry smell every time you get dressed! Savor that confident feeling every time you wear pristine clean!

Preserve your clothes in three easy steps! Simply put your clean clothes in the bag, attach your vacuum hose to the indicated circle, and turn on the vacuum! IN SECONDS, you’ll have your clean clothes perfectly sealed and ready to store in your closet!

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 11

Short story

I came home one night. All of my wife’s stuff was gone. I was already at a dark point in my life. My job was robbing me of my vitality. I felt as if living was a dull, repetitive experience. Every day felt the same. This felt like rock bottom. Believe it or not, THIS TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Don’t get me wrong - that night was one of the hardest nights of my life. But if that hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t be sharing what I’ve learned about personal development! This experience made me realize how powerful our minds are. Through my outlook and how I viewed the world at that point, I created my own circumstances. It took me months to realize this power after that night, but once I did, MY LIFE IMPROVED 100-FOLD!

I started taking actions to change what wasn’t giving me satisfaction. I had confidence that I’d never known before. People are treating me with more respect. I feel ecstatic to be alive. This goes deeper than simple positive thinking! It’s more profound than The Law of Attraction! These are the methods that I stumbled across after looking inward at why my life turned out like it did. It gave me the power to turn EVERYTHING around. And it’s my privilege to share all of this in my book, “Become Whole”, with people around the world!

3 headlines:

“From Failure to Success in a FEW SHORT MONTHS!”

“How Being Down on My Luck Forged Me to Incredible Success!”

“The Wisdom That Turned My Worst Tragedy into My Greatest Triumph!”

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 12

5 pain-pleasure headlines:

“Get the Hairstyle of Your Dreams Without Half the Maintenance”
“The Alarm That Keeps Your Mind at Ease and Burglars Out”
“Complete Firewall, Anti-Virus, and Anti-Hacker Solution that Keeps Your Profits Flowing In”
“Finally, A Smear-Free Hair Dye That Fires Up The Ladies!”
“Your Neighbors Will Envy Your Patio with Our Waterproof Wood Finisher!”

2 Paragraphs:

Imagine walking along the beach. The cool breeze brushes against you. The sky is getting that gorgeous sunset glow. Things are quiet – all you hear are the waves and a couple of seagulls. You are savoring every pleasurable moment. But then, ALL OF A SUDDEN….

From out of nowhere, you hear a lady cry out for help. Her purse has been snatched! After focusing your eyes ahead of you, you see that the purse-snatcher is headed in your direction. As the crook passes, as if by instinct, you stretch your arm in front of him, knocking him down. Before you know it, you’re grabbing her purse and running over to return it. It all happened so fast. After thinking about it, you realize something – you took LIMITLESS, the #1 patented supplement that unlocks your mind’s potential!

How I helped someone today:
I voluntarily shared my story and insights with an author writing a self-help book.

Action I’ve taken:
I grinded a bit on Facebook to help drive traffic to my book. It’s a bit painful as I don’t get a lot of sales leads from that, but it does make an impact.

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 13

5 negative things I say about myself

I’ll never make it. I can’t make it. Yes, you can. You’ve accomplished many great things in the past. You’ve already proven to yourself that you can set your mind to whatever you put your mind to. You can and will make it!
You have such a long way to go. You may as well give up. The beauty is in the process. Achieving large goals builds character and crafts strong people. You are a strong person. Keep pushing forward!
I’m giving up my past education by getting into copywriting. I have an MBA in business administration. Sales and Marketing is a big part of my business education. You are using your education very well by making the leap into copywriting.
I don’t know what I want because I keep shifting career ambitions. Yes, I’ve changed careers in the middle of my life. That’s perfectly fine and normal. Also, I’ve been building skills up to this point, making a natural transition to copywriting.
You don’t have the people skills to succeed. Not true. I’ve aced job interviewers and have persuaded people in the past. I have good people skills and I can make this work!

Udemy commercial script

An attractive lady is sitting at a desk, working on a spreadsheet accounting report.

She turns to the screen and says:

“A month ago, I had no idea how to create spreadsheet reports from accounting data from programs such as MS Excel.

The camera pan to the right towards a laptop, as she reaches her hand in that direction. She turns the laptop screen showing the Udemy logo towards the camera as she states:

“With the convenient classes offered at Udemy, I received the skills needed to take my work skills to the next level! With Udemy’s user-friendly interface, you can purchase courses for as low as $19.99 in many areas.

Take classes in areas such business skills like accounting and marketing, arts & crafts, foreign language, and MORE from the comfort of your home. Once you purchase your course, it’s yours to access anytime, and NEVER expires. Learn whatever you want at your own pace.

For a LIMITED TIME until Friday, December 4th,, use promo code “ALISON99” to receive 10% off all courses!”

Entire screen shows the Udemy logo.

“This is learning made easy!”

Barracuda

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Jul 2, 2020
The Promenade Towers
Day 1 | Mindset Lesson 1

I’m not sure there’s any more simple way to put it than be like Jesus. The first step to copywriting that makes money fast is to forget yourself. Forget yourself and start caring about other people.

Fake it if you have to. Fake it til’ you make it. But always operate with the intention of making it real.

Leave religion out of the picture. The only thing we’re focused on is a mindset of being focused on other people. Learning to care & help others is extremely powerful. Not only does it change the way you look at the world, but it changes the way the world looks at you.

It seems like a simple shift to make, but it’s not. It took me years to figure out what it actually means to care about others. It took years to figure out that if I just help others, good juju comes my way.

You don’t need to fully understand why it works to make it work. All you need to do is try it. All that matters is results, remember? So start thinking in terms of other people. Start accepting others as they are. Start finding ways to help others, and you’ll find the #1 mindset technique to making money with copy.

Since I pretty much beat this concept to death in my other thread, I won’t drag it out here.

Just know that your copy won’t earn a penny until you learn to solve problems for other people.

Forget You. Help Them.

Day 1 Challenge

Really
Help Someone – When I say help someone I’m not talking about convincing them that you can help them. It’s not about making them believe you can help them. It’s about actually helping them. But most of the people reading this will miss that part. That’s why I keep getting messages asking questions like “How do I get them to believe I can help them?”

The only way to get them to believe you can help them is if you actually prove you can help them, and to prove you can help them you actually have to be capable of performing the task. But before you can do that you have to be operating from the right mindset. So your challenge for Day 1 is to find someone and help them without asking anything in return.

It doesn’t matter how big or small the task, and it doesn't matter if it's online or in person. All that matters is that it truly affects the other person by making their life better, easier, more enjoyable etc.

Do it today.

Succeed at this challenge today or don’t bother reading tomorrow. Either you’re willing to take action now, and do what it takes, or you’re not, and the rest of the lessons won’t help anyway.

When
you
are
ready
continue on to Day
2 - Technique
Lesson
I'm in. Day 1

Barracuda

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Jul 2, 2020
The Promenade Towers
Day 1 | Mindset Lesson 1

Forget You. Help Them.

Day 1 Challenge

Really

Do it today.

When
you
are
ready
continue on to Day
2 - Technique
Lesson
Day 1.
I did it. Everyone noticed something off about me. They were very receptive.
I couldn't help or bring value to anyone online. I don't know how.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Day 15 - Final Lesson
Command the World. Create Your Reality.

The super simple supreme secret to unlimited personal power.
This post was originally meant to be about influence, but that didn't seem substantial enough to leave off on. Another influence lesson isn't necessary, because you already have enough tools to get gigs with copywriting, assuming you've done what the other posts suggest.

So, this time I won't post about influence. Instead I'll post a little secret that you can use to unlock extraordinary power, and it extends far beyond the realms of freelance. When you learn this secret, you will never worry about money, or the struggles of the grind again, because you'll begin to realize that money, just like the tide, is fluent. It flows in, and it flows out, and when you free yourself from its binds, you have achieved your own personal Fastlane.

Disclaimer: Before you proceed, please know that only when you open your mind, and only when you see reality as it is, instead of as you believe it to be, can you bypass the Slowlane mindset and merge onto your Fastlane. Those who simply read my posts and accept them at face value will miss the hidden opportunities. They will miss the things I haven't said. The parts that require reading between the lines. Some information is omitted for obvious reasons, while other pieces were left out unintentionally as a side effect of the fact that I couldn't possibly share everything I know in a few short posts.

Some of You didn't Follow the Rules

Undoubtedly many Slowlaners casually browsing this thread will have ignored the original posts that told them not to proceed unless they followed my instructions. This is a double-edged sword since telling someone not to do a thing makes them want to do it more. The fact that many have read the entire thread without completing a single task proves how powerful a single line of copy can be.

At the same time, the tasks were not beyond the capabilities of any person who read through all of the posts, nor was it impossible to not read further simply because I triggered you to do so. But, what makes the difference between whether someone like myself, or the world for that matter, controls you instead of the other way around?

The Application of Will

What's the difference between an entrepreneur and a wantrapreneur? Do you know?

The difference is that entrepreneurs never stop. They never give up. They always take action even knowing they're a tiny ant battling Gods. Entrepreneurs acknowledge that even a microscopic organism can transform the world when it impacts scale. And, they know that the true secret of success is to make the shift from worrying constantly about problems to focusing everything on solving them.

But, knowing how to solve a problem, and actually doing it are two very different things, and this is why training your Will is so important. Most people think of Will as something they either have, or don't have. You see perfect examples every New Year when about 10 days into January the person who worked out religiously, finally gives up, and on the 11th day instead of training he exclaims, "I want to go but I don't have any willpower!"

The truth is that all people have willpower, but only when you realize that Will is not an absolute. It's not something you have or don't. Instead, it's more like a muscle that has to be worked out. How do you train it? By accepting and overcoming challenges.

Just like weight training you don't add hundreds of pounds to the bar right away. You have to build up to it. You have to start small. Building your Will is the same. You start with small challenges, and each time you complete that challenge your Will grows stronger. The challenges in this thread were to help you start building your Will, and those who bypassed them remained with a Will that likely isn't capable of accomplishing what this thread offers.

If you haven't started building your Will, then I implore you to return to the first page, and do so NOW.

All action starts with Will. Without Will, NOW becomes tomorrow, and then it becomes next week, and then it becomes I wish I had taken action 30 years ago. So, if you ever hope to enter the Fastlane, please acknowledge these words. Please accept them as a working truth, and act on them. Please quit waiting! Even if you don't fully understand, it doesn't matter. Just do it, and results will come.

Only those with a strong Will can command the hearts and minds of others, because only those with a strong Will have the power to first command themselves. Until you bring your own life into balance, then you cannot ever transform the lives of others.

Disclaimer: Only proceed when you've completed the other tasks in this thread. If your Will is not developed enough to follow this simple command, then it certainly isn't strong enough to empower you to command others, and you're a fool if you think you're the exception.

The Truth About Reality

Did you know you have the power to change your future? Did you know you have the power to change your past? Your ability to exert influence extends far beyond one-on-one encounters, but only when you drop the limitations of your mind. Reality is not as it seems. What most people believe to be true, is actually a denial of what actually is.

And what actually is?

Reality is formed by the conscious beliefs of the majority. When the majority of people believed the world was flat, it was accepted as so, and everything people did revolved around their belief. But, when a few of history's pioneers did not accept that belief, and chose to believe the world was round, they were able to achieve breakthrough discoveries that surmounted hundreds of years of ignorance. Through Will they developed the ability to break free from the limiting beliefs of others, and through Will they transformed from men into legend.

But, how is this possible if reality is based on what the majority believe to be true? It's possible when, through Will, we come to acknowledge ourselves as separate from everyone else. When we choose to go it alone. When we choose to be the anomaly. When we make this separation, then we are no longer part of the original group, but we become the single member of a new group - our own group, and any group with a single member, is ruled by that member. With only one member, you are the majority.

And if you are the majority, then what you believe to be reality, becomes your reality. Then when you speak of your future to others, and you describe the prosperity to come, you impact their mind as well, and even alter their own view of reality. If your Will is strong enough, and your conviction that your reality is the most real is true, then that person goes forward, believing what you have told him is possible, and shares it as his own belief. Now that person has also been so empowered as to effect change in others, and over time a compounding effect occurs which eventually shifts the reality of the masses in your favor, and gives you the ultimate power to make change.

And, it all starts with yourself.

Until your Will becomes so strong that you are ready to accept and overcome any challenge, then you are not ready to impact the hearts and minds of others. Here are some questions to ask yourself to help determine if you are ready:

1. When was the last time I asked a question for an easy answer instead of Googling it.
2. What was the last challenge I had to overcome, and how big was it?
3. What are my beliefs about money? Do I believe I have to have it to survive?
4. What are my beliefs about reality, and when was the last time I questioned those beliefs?
5. What do I believe that nobody else believes?
6. What problems have I solved that no body else could solve?
7. Do I believe that changing my own reality is possible?
8. Am I willing to challenge my beliefs in order to find out what is true and what is not?
9. Am I willing to continue doing all of this, even forever if that's what it takes?
10. Have I achieved balance in my life by gaining control over my most basic needs?
11. What if every one else is wrong?

These questions will help you think and explore the world around you, but only if you have a strong enough Will to ask, and find answers in the first place.

Only when you believe 100% that you truly have the capacity to change your world at the smallest level can it actually change. Only when you know 100% that even if nobody else believes it, that you Will still find a way to make it happen, will you have the power to change reality for every one else too.

If you're not strong enough to find answers to your own questions first, then why should anyone else believe and accept your reality?

If you don't believe you can deliver high-quality copywriting, because you haven't studied enough, haven't trained enough, haven't performed enough, then why should a client believe you? If you don't have the Will to believe in yourself, then it carries through your voice, and through your writing for all the world to see. It stands out like a beacon in the night.

So, the first step to truly earning with copywriting is to first bring yourself into balance by empowering your Will. The second step is understanding that you either A.) have the knowledge and skill necessary to deliver results, or B.) have the Will to accept the challenge of finding and obtaining that knowledge and skill in enough time to deliver on your promises.

It All Comes Down to Will.

When your Will is strong enough, you can overcome any challenge. Then you begin to form your new reality. Then you begin to bring your life into balance. When your Will is strong enough, you will never worry about money, conflict, negotiations, obligations, again because they all bow to your commands. When your Will is strong enough, only time and death remains to limit you, and perhaps when you're strong enough, even they may not be able to stop you.

If you're not getting the results you want, there's a reason, and that reason is that your Will hasn't been developed enough for you to overcome the challenge. All actions are rewarded with results, but testing and changing, and modifying is required to get the results you want.

Build a Will so strong that you can do anything, and you'll be amazed at how quickly your life and your reality transforms. Always question the truth behind popularly accepted beliefs, and be willing to find out if those beliefs are really true at all. When you achieve real power you'll know it because petty Slowlane problems and limiting mindsets simply fall away, and the only thing that remains is the reality you created through sheer force of Will!

NOW go and build your Will! Find answers to your questions. Create solutions to problems, and never let the world control you or your destiny... again!

For those of you with the courage to take action from the start, who strengthened their Will with the challenges, and stuck with it to the end, you already have results, and you know who you are. You should be proud of yourself. From here it only gets harder, but the rewards multiply to compensate, and at the very least, you have developed something the world can never take from you.

You have the Will to win.

Thank you for being one of the few to step up to the challenge.
THANKS LEX!

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
First of all thank you @Lex DeVille for this challenge. I've been on TFF for a while now, and even if I've never learned and built so much in my life, I still struggle to take real action with my company, even if everything is ready. It seem that I have an action faking problem, and analysis paralysis. I started to understand that the most sucessfull people on this forum are also the most actives and those who share the most.

So I decided to dive in your challenge and share my progress, because it seem to help people taking action and deal with deadlines. Moreover, maybe someone will find some value in my sharing.

The reasons I am doing this challenge

-To learn taking real action
-To learn dealing with deadlines
-Copywritting is a good complement in my field (I started an advertising company)
-I really could use some extra cash (to help me move forward and get confidence)

The rules I'll apply

-No cheating. I will read the challenge every morning, no more, for making it the right way
-No excuses or lazyness. (e.g I'm not a native English speaker, but F*ck it, I'll get better)
-I will publish my progress everyday, in order to take recognizance before witnesses
-I will also post personnals enlightments I learned doing that

INTRODUCTION (DAY 0)

My excuses are were:
-"I am not ready yet"
-"I can make it better"
-"I have plenty more time"

All of it being excuses for lack of confidence, lazyness and fear of failure, success and judgments.

All of that leading me - as I say - into action faking and analysis paralysis, despite the fact that I have really goods reactions when I move my a$$ to clients and show them my project.

What I have learned: The toilet metaphore is really useful and I can use it anytime I want for a lot of things in my life, I think I'll start doing it every night before sleep.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
DAY 1 CHALLENGE

I've helped my mother prune the magnolia in her garden. This might not be a big thing, or even related to business, but I have tumultuous relations with her, I don't like gardening and I have difficulties taking time for anything that is not related directly to my business or entertainment.

So I took the time to do it well, very spheric as she wanted and to clean the mess carefully. I had pain to my hands at the end. She was very happy and had a smile on her face all day long. I'm also proud of the brush every time I see it now.

What I have learned: That willing to really help someone, without waiting anything in return, can push you do things right. When it is for you, you can make excuses, be satisfied fast and get sloppy. But if the intention is pure, the work will be enhanced.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
DAY 2 CHALLENGE

I've asked a good friend of mine I he need any help of any sort. At first he was surprised and joke about it, but then he tell me that he wanted to begin hit the gym for running, because he wanted to get back in shape this summer. He had no experience of fitness center and was a bit afraid of jumping it, but he knew that I was doing it for weeks. He wanted to know if I had some good tips (and supports on my part but he didn't tell me that :p)

It turned out I had some. My fitness center proposed a premium subscription with wich I could invite a friend in every training of mine, for just 150% of the normal price. So divided by two, it mean each of us will pay 75% of basic subscription. He accept gladly, and we have our first training together tomorrow :D Beyond the fact that we'll have a new activity together, we will also pay less, and I have not asked anything in return basically.

What I have learned:

-That simply ASK if people need help can easily turn in finding opportunities. This is a good shift for me because I struggle to hustle the things around me in order to make things happen. I always wait for the perfect opportunity, forgetting that opportunities happen when you hustle things.

-That these opportunities can easily turn out to be beneficial for all parties.

10 PRODUCTS HEADLINES (picked up randomly in order to get adaptative)

Yoga mats : IMPROVE YOUR YOGA

Diet supplements: GET FITTED FAST

Whisky: “Papa” Whiskey: A Must Have For Those Who Count

Fight gloves: HIT LIKE CHAMPS

Self-dev e-book: UNLEASH The BEAST - How to Get Confident Fast

Pets stuffs: Because They Deserve The Best (And so Do You)

Loungewear: HOME SWEAT HOME – Let’s Get Comfy (a little word play on this one ^^)

Zen jewelry: Get The POSITIVES Vibes YOU Deserve ! – NOW 30% OFF !!!

House alarm: PROTECT YOUR FAMILLY – Let Them No Chances

Online course: 30 DAYS To REACH Your POTENTIAL – Subscribe Now, Get 30% OFF COUPON

(PS: @Lex DeVille
you made me laugh with the Animal Tail Butt Plug ^^)

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
DAY 3 CHALLENGE

In an hour, I will get another friend at his work, because he have his car on reparation. We have took the habitude of seeing each other 1x/week and get a snack together. This one is a little frustrating because despite the fact that I've been present for the meeting past few weeks, and already help him last week when his car broke down, he refused that we go to a particular snack today, to which I have to go because I have some business with the boss, because he don't like him.

Despite that, he ask me just like that if I could take him at his work today. At first I was a little upset (I'm kind of sensitive person) but then I remembered Lex advice: Be Like Jesus. So I will go without asking anything in return and see how things turn out.

EDIT: It turned out that my friend needed me to check is CV for a job appliance. He was applying for a Team Manager job, and despite his really good experience in this sector, I quickly saw that he wasn't selling himself good at all, and that his CV could be greatly improved. So we worked together for 3 hours straight and I corrected the spelling mistakes (a lot), took a photo and reformulate almost all the content in order to get bullet points and targeted answers to the job offer. I honestly think that his CV is WAY better now (and so do he). I used my experience in advertisement and this challenge's theory to do that.
All of that gave me the idea of a new service for my business, so finally things had happened :D

5 NEW HEADLINES (always randoms)

Cofee Machines: STRONG. SILENT. SUPER.

Swimming-pool: ENJOY The SUMMER And RELAX – Invite Your Friends

Baby seats: SECURE Your CHILD With This SUPER HANDY Baby Seat – GET IT NOW !

Fantaisy lamps: Turn The Lights On And EVADE YOURSELF

Incense sticks: LIGHT IT, SMELL IT, LOVE IT

COPYWRITING PARAGRAPH

(I kind of copied that one on @Polarbeans because I found it really nice)

How To Loss Weight Like Champions ?

Have you ever considered the number 1 cause of stagnation during weight loss programs ? Il statistically affects 90% of people during exercise. If you have not yet learned this secret, you may fail. Discover the 5 secrets rules sports doctors use to keep their champions at their top.

You can use these 5 simples rules to improve your weight loss significantly.

Start Now Doing It Right

Offer Ends Friday

What I have learned:

-It is really easy to find people to help if we ask. From this help, opportunities can emerge.
-Always put youself in the customer's shoes. This is not an easy shift, because what work for you may not for others. I think this is the base of marketing.
-To better use bullets points wich one people can identify themself (thank to PolarBeans)
-That people will not always calculate the lift return same way as you ( obviously already knew that...), but it's not a reason to stop being like Jesus. Things can happen.
EDIT: And it had happened :D

Last edited:

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
DAY 4 CHALLENGE

The help:
I helped the same friend go to work thursday morning, because his car is in reparation.

The thing that scared me: As I say in the DAY 0 Introduction, I have serious issues taking this type of action, wich in the case of my venture is cold calling business to offer my service. Nonetheless, I followed @Lex DeVille tips and I just grab the phone and call a promising business that was recommended to me by another potential customer. The man was very busy but ask me to call him again the next day. No results, but I least I'm getting slowly used to it by doing it.

5 HEADLINES THAT MAKE THEM STOP (randomly chosen on amazon/FB)

Women cargo/camo pants : 100% Confort + 100% Style = 200% Running

Zen e-book: 5 Simples Ways to Get Rid of Anxiety

Weatlh: How To Double your Incomes Using Millionnaires Techniques

Baby hats: Do You Love Babies ? We Do.

Zen pendants: Want to Boost Mindfulness & Meditation ?

Baby medication: Want to Make your Baby Stronger ?

10 INFLUENTIAL SENTENCES

Are you tired of getting no results in your business ? Let’s consider the top 3 reasons why entrepreneurs lack success

Imagine how your life can improve if you get rid of every fears you ever felt.

Maybe your life is right for you. Maybe it’s not. Think about it and get some results NOW

Call Before Friday and Get an EXCLUSIVE Audio Book !

Do Not Miss Our Outstanding Promotion (They’re Going Fast !)

ALMOST OUT OF STOCK !!! Benefit From Our Last Promotion – GET IT NOW !

Help Us Getting Rid of our Stock For a Fraction of the Price ! – Click Here

Just imagine it. With 20 minutes a day of our relaxing body meditation music, you will feel better than ever in your life. Imagine how you’ll benefit. Take the time your body deserve, he’ll thank you.

Consider this: 80% of house robbery are happening on the afternoon, when you are at work. Tired of getting anxious when you can’t be present to defend your family ? Fortunately, we have a all-in-one solution just for you.

Order by Friday and Get a FREE SAMPLE – Subscribe NOW

What I have learned:

- Forcing myself to grab the phone and just do it slowly help me to take step back and to not take it personnally.
- To do slighty better copy

Last edited:

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
DAY 5 CHALLENGE

The help
: I helped my mother getting rid of a pile of garbage and dropped it to the public container.

The scary action: I called back the man from yesterday. Despite the fact that he told me to call him back at 3PM, his phone was muted off. I decide not to give a sh*t and just sent him a SMS with all my infos (doing things in a classic, academic and perfect way is an obsession for me, and it is becoming an excuse so...) let's take simples actions and not worry to much about the fact that they are not perfect.

5 HEADLINES THAT MAKE THEM STOP

Camping tents: STOP Losing Enjoyable Time with our RAPID TENT – Ultra Comfy

Smoking pipes: START Enjoying Astonishing Smoking with our Handy & Customs Pipes

Diet e-book: START Losing Weight Easily With These 3 Stranges Secrets

Wealth: NOW REVEALED – 3 Simples Rules That Will Make You Richer Than Ever

Self-dev: Get More Charismatic And Influence People With This Simple Method

5 INFLUENTIALS SENTENCES

(!!! LAST PIECES !!!) - Imagine what you’ll gain with our brand new anti-allergic Body Bands – Sport Simpler Than Ever - BUY NOW

(!!! NOW IN PROMO !!!) – Consider it. You can keep losing time mounting your tent, or start enjoying holidays directly with our easy-to-mount Rapid Tent. – SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET 2 FREE PILLOWS

Let’s get serious. Smoking is not about flue. It’s about TASTE. It’s about STYLE. It’s about RELAXING.

SUBSCRIBE NOW And Get 2 Packs of our Special Custom Tobacco

Did you know that losing weight can be very easy ? With our special diet and 10 minute a day of this special method, you will get results in no time – Subscribe Now and GET RESULTS !

Have you ever considered the outstanding quantity of money your losing simply by distraction ? Stop the leaks now with this simple method – 3 SIMPLES RULES – SUBSCRIBE NOW – OFFER END FRIDAY

1 PAGE OF COPY

Did you ever felt like money goes too fast ?

Is that like it burns a hole in your pocket ?

Let’s see the reasons…

Richs peoples are richs because they have METHODS

Methods they don’t want you to hear about.

Think about it.

How many rich people are actually honest with their wealth ?

Did you ever felt like you were being sidelined ?

Or maybe…

Maybe you could just LEARN THEIR SECRETS

Subscribe Now And Begin to Taste A Life Richer Than Ever

OFFER END FRIDAY – GET IT NOW

What I have learned: I'm coming more and more to the realisation that commercial prospection must be done with step back, and not take it personally in order not to get emotionnaly exhausted (like I said, I'm kind of sensitive). I especially think of professionnal salesman who must call 20 people a day in their jobs. This is the only way to get results and if you want to be absolutely perfect and taking it personnal, you will end up exhausted with low or no results.

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write this thread!

processnotevent

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 9, 2022
Thank you so much for this thread, I am learning so much already. I welcome any constructive comments on lesson 2. My 5 headlines are below. Thank you!

1. Protein power
Who? (young males, 18-30, gym rats)
What? (want to get big muscles fast)
Why? (to impress girls, feel powerful)

MASSIVE GAINZ – GET RIPPED IN 30 DAYS!

2. Dating site for older folks
Who? Over 50s men and women
What? Find a partner before its too late
Why? Don’t want to feel lonely, want to feel love

“It’s never too late to find the love of your life“

3. Wrinkle cream (expensive one)
Who? Women, 30-40s, affluent, professionals
What? To stay looking young and attractive
Why? To feel desired, confident, wanted

“Like to know the secret of eternally youthful skin? Click here!”

4. Get more followers SNS service
Who? 16-30 young men and women who are Wannabe SNS Influencers
What? To be famous, get more attention, become rich
Why? To feel important, special, powerful

“EXPLODE your Instagram followers, be seen by MILLONS!”

5. e-book on PUA, hooking up, being a player etc
Who? Young men 18-25
What? To get laid more often with attractive women
Why? To feel desired, powerful, ego-boost

“The Player’s Bible: Learn the secret to UNLIMITED hot sex on demand”

Day 2 | Technique Lesson 1
Make Them STOP!

View attachment 9416

Stop signs share an important message worth exploring. When we see a stop sign, we know what to do. We stop. But why? What specifically makes us stop?

Forget the fact that we've been trained for more than a century to stop at red, octagon-shaped signs. Instead, let's consider the deeper message. Let's think about what the word S.T.O.P. actually does.

The word STOP triggers something in our mind. That something is fear. On a deeper level, it's our survival instinct. STOP taps into our desire to live. If we blow through a STOP sign then we're at much greater risk of death by car accident, and that's something we want to avoid.

STOP also triggers very powerful emotions. When we see a stop sign, we instantly process the following:

If I don't stop it could get my whole family killed.

If I don't stop I could be responsible for the death of someone else.

If I don't stop I could wreck my car, and lose (insert any number of things here).

Now let's look at how this message applies to copywriting, and how we can use it. STOP is a short, 4 letter Headline in all CAPITAL LETTERS, almost always printed in bold. It taps into our basic desire to live, and the emotions surrounding the negative impact of our actions if we ignore it, and it almost always gets our attention.

STOP signs exist for 1 reason - to make us STOP!
When we stop we can think. When we think we can observe. When we observe, we take in more info that helps us decide if it's safe to proceed, and this is exactly what your headline must accomplish!

The first goal of your headline is to make them STOP!

If a prospect doesn't stop, they won't think, and they won't proceed through your text. That means they won't buy anything either. So the first technique of copy that sells is a headline that makes them STOP!

How do I make them stop?

This is where desire & emotion come into play. Now, some books will tell you that you have to tap into desire, and others say you only need emotion. Both can work alone, but they work way better together.

But before they can work at all, you have to tap into the right desire & emotion.
To do that you MUST change your perspective. You have to think in terms of them, not you. By shifting your perspective you can ask questions that gain clarity about what your prospects really want, instead of assuming you know what they want.

Let's look at how two popular books accomplish this.

"The Automatic Millionaire"
& "The Millionaire Fastlane "

Two very different books that are both top-sellers. One sells the idea of saving coffee change, while the other sells the idea of starting a business. So, why don't either of these books mention anything about saving money, or starting businesses in their headline?

Because the reader doesn't desire those things, and doesn't connect emotionally either!

Instead they had to get inside their reader's mind and ask the right questions.

Who am I? (Target Market)
Young, 18 to 30 year olds, primarily male.

What do I want? (Desire)
Fast money, fast cars, to not have to work for money or riches. Freedom from jobs.

Why do I want it? (Emotion)
Money, & super cars will make me powerful & seductive.

What if TMF used this headline instead:

Get Rich by Starting a Business and Failing a Lot.

Would you have stopped? Would you have opened the book? Would you have read the first line? Would you have still dedicated your entire life to making this shit work no matter what? Would you even be here right now?!

Probably not, because the headline doesn't speak to you personally. It doesn't tap into your desires or emotions. It doesn't give you a reason to care.

A lot of psychology goes into your headline, but you don't have to spend 10 years learning about it to be effective. All you have to do is ask questions from the prospect's perspective and figure out what they really want. Then find a way to write it in your headline.

Now that you know that your headline's ultimate goal is to make them STOP by tapping into desire & emotion, let's check out some ways you can enhance your headlines.

If it's 3 words or less, use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
----- "INSTANT CASH LOANS"

2. If it's more than 3 words, Only Capitalize the First Letter of Each Word, Following Basic Grammar Rules.
----- "Big Johnson's Beer & Liquor if We Don't Have It, We'll Get It!"

3. If you can tap into desire / emotion & be creative, then your headline will have more power.
----- "Unleashing the SUPER Ideavirus - Ideas that Spread, Win"

4. Length is based on the headline's goal. If you need it processed fast, then use less words.
----- "How to Win Friends & Influence People"

5. Get rid of extra words. Every word must have a purpose.
----- "Here's How You Can Switch Gears, Downshift, & Drive Into the Millionaire Fastlane .
vs. "The Millionaire Fastlane " - Way less words. Way more impact.

If you can add subtle influence to your headline, such as a CTA, you'll add power.
----- "NOW! Get a FREE Animal Tail Butt Plug with Every Vibrating Prostate Massager!"

^
(Now, that's a deal you can't pass up!)

You don't have to be a copywriter to get good at writing headlines. All you need is practice. Take your time, and give every product, website, or cover letter serious thought. It may take you 2 hours to come up with something, but when you get it right it works pretty much every time.

Remember, Your #1 Goal is to MAKE THEM STOP!

Day 2 Challenge

1. Help someone. Do it without asking for anything in return. Just like yesterday.

2. Come up with 5 to 10 products / services / or something else you want to sell. Give serious consideration to the questions above. Figure out the customer's deepest desire. Figure out the emotions they want to experience. Then write 5 to 10 headlines utilizing what you've learned, that MAKE THEM STOP!

If you're feeling brave you can post your headlines in this thread for others to critique. But no pressure.

:jimlad:

Now that you know the first & most
important element of all copy
you can move on to Day
3 -
Influence Lesson

processnotevent

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 9, 2022
Day 3 | Influence Lesson 1
The Butterfly Effect

We can never truly know the real impact of our words.

Influence is inevitable.” – Unknown

Some of you may think this quote ridiculous.
Maybe you read it and say, “Inevitable? No way. I read Robert Cialdini’s book, and there’s no way I can be influenced now.”

But you are wrong.

Influence happens constantly. Consistently. All around us, all the time. It happens to us, and there’s not a damn thing we can do to stop it. Need proof? Stay awake until you fall asleep. Prove that you can’t be influenced by fatigue, and I’ll never write again.

I can make that statement with confidence because I know that you can be influenced, just as I can be influenced, and just as every other person can be influenced.

But this lesson isn’t about the fact that every single one of us can be influenced.

It’s to help you understand that every action you take, whether physical, mental, verbal or written, influences others, yourself, and the future as you know it.

That’s great, but how does it apply to copywriting?

This could very easily breach the realm of mindset, but this isn’t a mindset lesson, so let’s narrow it down to the words we write.

When was the last time you gave extreme consideration to how your words would be received?

Recall the last time you posted on this forum. Did you spend hours thinking about how people would respond? Did you wonder if your post would help someone instantly?

And did you also spend hours thinking about how people 5 years from now would be impacted when they read it? Or did you simply post it without much thought at all?

What if something you say today triggers a powerful chain of events leading to another Fastlane member’s freedom 3 years from now? How would that make you feel?

That’s the big picture with influence. That’s how it works. What we write today influences others long into the future, and we can never truly know how far that influence extends.

That’s why every word we write MUST have a purpose.

Influence is inevitable, but that doesn’t mean it's always positive. If your writing sucks, or if you blindly write without structure, rhyme or reason, then your copy will negatively impact everyone who reads it for many years to come. But, if you write with intent, always moving toward a specific outcome, then you can practically guarantee you'll have a positive effect.

Good copywriters always keep influence in mind. They know it's not black & white. They know that just because a prospect doesn't buy today doesn't mean he won't come back tomorrow. That's why we always write every single word with a purpose.

Good copy doesn't just drive the sale today.
It plants seeds that drive sales tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day after that.

Alright, enough lecture.

Let's read some kick-a$$ example phrases that'll unlock your mind and
open doors to worlds you never imagined possible!

Influential Words that Sell Today

All of these words & phrases are commands that drive action and
influence your prospect to take the next step.

Buy Now.
Click here.
Join.
Get It.
Subscribe.
Submit.

Influential Words that Sell this Week

All of these words & phrases are commands that
influence your prospect by setting a deadline or
invoking the principle of scarcity.

Offer Ends Friday.
Offer Valid thru Friday.
Offer Good While Supplies Last.
Respond by Friday if You're Interested.
My schedule Fills by Friday.
Call Before Friday.
Order by Friday and Get [insert something here]
There's only a few slots left.
These tacos won't last long.
They're going fast!

Words that Influence Long Into the Future

These words & phrases are called idea seed planters. They
plant seeds of thought that grow either throughout the
length of your copy, or over a period of time with
repeat exposure.

Consider this.
Think about it.
Consider it.
Give it some thought.
Ponder it.
Mull it over.
Consider your options.
Maybe it's right for you.
What's the worst that could happen?
Imagine how you'll benefit.
Imagine what you'll gain.
Just imagine it.
Sleep on it.

Just
do
it​

There are way more phrases than this.

This is just a small sample of some of the words you can use to influence your prospects, readers, clients, & customers.

Influence is what copywriting is all about.

It's about taking the influence that's going to happen anyway, and giving it direction. It's not about manipulating people. It's about helping customers reach the outcomes they want, and also reaching your own outcomes at the same time.

Everyone should benefit.

To ensure your copy always packs the most powerful impact possible, write with the intent of influencing people throughout all concepts of time whether it's right now, this week, or 10 years in the future.

And always seek to have a positive impact on others.

Day 3 Challenge
1. Help someone. Solve a problem for someone. Do it without asking for anything in return just like yesterday, and just like the day before. Remember, it doesn't have to be something epic. Just something that impacts them positively in some way.

2. Write 5 new headlines that MAKE THEM STOP, and tap into your prospects desires & emotions.

3. Using your product or service, or something you make up, write a paragraph or two to your target customer utilizing the influential phrases you learned in this post. Consider using all 3 types of phrases for maximum impact, and remember to write with intent. Find ways to show how your product helps your customer while driving them toward the action you want them to take.

Do this before reading the next lesson, or don't keep going forward.

Now that you know that influence is inevitable you can
start writing copy with intent & purpose so you can
achieve your desired results in the shortest
time possible. Always write for positive
outcomes. That's it for this lesson.
When you're ready, continue
on to Day 4 - Mindset
Lesson
I may have went a little overboard on this, but I was having fun trying to make the sentences impactful and influential. It may bit a bit long and jumping ahead with the format, but wanted to give it a go. It's an ad for Obstacle Race training (I am a coach). New to this and first time writing in this way, so I welcome all and any feedback please!
-------
So you just signed up for a Obstacle Race. Congratulations, well done! Like many, you’re probably super excited … but also likely a little nervous since you’re not sure how to prepare for it. Don’t worry, that’s a totally natural reaction. Whether it’s your first race or your tenth time taking the battlefield, there are always some butterflies. I’ve also noticed something else: Regardless of a person’s experience level, the desire is always the same - finish strong, have a blast, and do a few burpees as possible!!

That’s the ultimate outcome, right? Let me let you in on a secret. It’s totally possible to achieve that – even if it’s your first race. No question at all. So if doing your best and having a peak experience sounds pretty damn awesome, then let me share with youthe 3 things you need to make it happen …

Knowledge, some practice, and a bit of discomfort

That’s it. That’s really all you need. Seriously.

Now you might be thinking “Ok sure, that makes sense and I get it. But what’s the best way to do that? Where should I go? What do I need to do specifically? Details please!”

Great questions. The good news is we have you covered. The answer is really quite simple.

What you need is a certified OCR coach who has the experience of helping thousands of racers cross the finish line and who can provide the most efficient and specific training for the race. In our class, you will be given the knowledge you need to overcome even the toughest obstacles. Combine that knowledge with our weekly practice sessions and watch your confidence and skill level explode. Add to that the needed (but temporary) discomfort of strength and cardio training to get faster and stronger and you will become unstoppable. Just imagine for a moment the feeling of accomplishment as you cross the finish line with your best race time ever – and maybe even make it to the podium!

So…

Do you want to learn the pro secrets on how to crush Spartan obstacles and have zero-burpee race? Ready to break through and hit that next level in your performance? There’s only a few spots left for this weekend’s seminar, so don’t wait. Click on the link below to grab your spot now!

Cojo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
May 29, 2021
@Lex DeVille what do you think about making a copy a list like David Ogilvy's Rolls Royce ad? I find that more easier to do.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@Lex DeVille what do you think about making a copy a list like David Ogilvy's Rolls Royce ad? I find that more easier to do.
If I knew what that was I might have an opinion. Since I don't, I guess that's my answer. ;)

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Like making a top 10 benefits and features of a product xd
I use whatever approach I think will bring the best results for the specific product and audience.

Raju Zodiac

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Mar 10, 2022
DAY 1
I helped my friend in looking for various schools to apply for higher studies. He wants to do his masters degree so I just hopped online did some research and let him know some of the useful information.

Raju Zodiac

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Mar 10, 2022
DAY 2

10 Headlines

#1) Water Proof Running Shoes, Run Without Getting Your Shoes Dirty!

Who am I?
Fitness enthusiast. Primarily male. 18-35
What Do I want?
To be able to run after a rain without spoiling my shoes

#2) Get 10,000 Instagram Followers Per Day!

Who am I?
Newbie Instagram influencer
What do I want?
To increase the amount of followers I get everyday.

#3) Get Smooth And Flawless Skin Like Kim Kardaishin Fast

Who am I?
A young woman. 16-25
What Do I want?
To have a face like celebrities as quickly as possible

#4) Limited Offer! Get Perfect Beach Body Only For $25 A Month

Who am I?
Male. 18-25
What do I want?
To have the perfect body to flaunt on the beach.

#5) Earn $10000 Per Month Online Easy!

Who am I?
A college student looking to make money
What do I want?
To earn as much money as possible with the least amount of effort

#6) FREE Ebook! Secrets Of A Master Seducer

Who am I?
Male. 18-25
What do I want?
Get as many women as possible

#7) Increase Your Productivity 10x With This Simple Tool!

Who am I?
A working professional
What do I want?
To be more productive at work

#8) SIMPLE PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTER!

Who am I?
A working professional
What do I want?
To be more productive at work

#9) Get Straight A’s In A Month!

Who am I?
Highschool or a college student
What do I want?
To improve my grades at school

#10) Increase Your Income 10x This Year!

Who am I?
Working professional. Primarily Male. 25-40
What do I want?
Ways to earn more money.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads