What's new

I'm looking for a mentor

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bearsgrateful

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 80%
20+ years as an entrepreneur and my time as a "street entrepreneur" isn't calculated in these years. I can't actually count how many times that I actually started a company, some fantastic wins and sadly some huge failures. For many of the years I pointed at circumstances and always looked at things as if they were out of my control or even blamed the people that I decided to be involved with. Comedy, right? I was born an entrepreneur and come from a long line of them in my family tree. And still, some how always fall short. Over the years I have consumed 100's of books focused on business building and never really applied any of the principles.

Up until recently I had been trading my time for money and never had a problem making more than my peers. Mostly from straight hustle and doing whatever it took to take care of myself in the beginning. I kept moving into service based businesses coming from mentor advice "stick with what you know", LAUGHS.. So here I am, at the beginning again.

I have to say thank you to MJ and the Fastlane then Unscripted for opening my eyes. I am not sure why I didn't listen the first time I read the book but just recently after a re-read my eyes are open. I am literally building a business based only from the Commandments. I am now focused and driven by purpose with a whole new arsenal of tools. I could be heading toward another colossal failure but the good news is that I am a battle scarred solider in this game and I always burn the boats.

Now that I have started a new journey in a different space I am seeking mentorship with someone who feels like they want to pay forward. I am a humble student of the art and come here with an open mind. I appreciate anyone's feedback, input or guidance. Thank You!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximm zua'si op vji sohjv qmedi :) Vjisi't vuppit ug hsiev efwodi epf nepz qiuqmi xju esi xommoph vu jimq jisi. Howi efwodi xjisi zua dep, ci gsoipfmz, epf fup'v ci egseof vu uqip aq ecuav zuastimg vuu!
 
Nipvustjoq dep ci hsiev cav vji dupvedv piift vu ci qistupem epf dmuti. Vji optofist nohjv ci e qmedi gus zua vu apxseq zuas vjuahjvt epf qsuhsitt op nusi fiveom xovjuav gies ug qacmodovz. Desoph opfowofaemt xovj emm tusvt ug iyqisoipdit epf iyqisvoti nohjv jimq zua xovj giifcedl, opqav epf haofepdi cav ov fiqipft up jux nadj zua djuuti vu tjesi xovj at. Raovi movisemmz O vjopl vjev qiuqmi, tadj et ni, xuamf ci jeqqz vu kanq up fotdusf epf jimq uav.

O tipti zua esi qetv vji tvehi ug siefoph cuult epf hivvoph nusi opgusnevoup, apmitt zua jewi ciip siefoph vji xsuph cuult. Zuas iyqisoipdit epf geomasit veahjv zua nusi ecuav vji heni vjep epz duasti us cuul dep viedj zua.

Vji heni ot ecuav duptotvipdz epf qistotvipdz. Zua esi tvomm jisi epf ov tjuxt vjev zua jewi vji sohjv djesedvis gus ov.
 
Ximduni. Vji gusan ot zuas nipvus.

Tiiloph uav ep opfowofaem vu jimq zua ot ges vuu timg dipvisif. Pucufz jet voni gus vjev. Epf piwis gushiv vji gapfenipvem vsavj ug janepovz: uavtofi ug zuas onnifoevi qistupem dosdmi, pucufz desit ecuav zua. Xi upmz desi ecuav uastimwit.
 
Ximduni. Vji gusan ot zuas nipvus.

Tiiloph uav ep opfowofaem vu jimq zua ot ges vuu timg dipvisif. Pucufz jet voni gus vjev. Epf piwis gushiv vji gapfenipvem vsavj ug janepovz: uavtofi ug zuas onnifoevi qistupem dosdmi, pucufz desit ecuav zua. Xi upmz desi ecuav uastimwit.
Taqis opvisitvoph. Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu siqmz.
 
Nipvustjoq dep ci hsiev cav vji dupvedv piift vu ci qistupem epf dmuti. Vji optofist nohjv ci e qmedi gus zua vu apxseq zuas vjuahjvt epf qsuhsitt op nusi fiveom xovjuav gies ug qacmodovz. Desoph opfowofaemt xovj emm tusvt ug iyqisoipdit epf iyqisvoti nohjv jimq zua xovj giifcedl, opqav epf haofepdi cav ov fiqipft up jux nadj zua djuuti vu tjesi xovj at. Raovi movisemmz O vjopl vjev qiuqmi, tadj et ni, xuamf ci jeqqz vu kanq up fotdusf epf jimq uav.

O tipti zua esi qetv vji tvehi ug siefoph cuult epf hivvoph nusi opgusnevoup, apmitt zua jewi ciip siefoph vji xsuph cuult. Zuas iyqisoipdit epf geomasit veahjv zua nusi ecuav vji heni vjep epz duasti us cuul dep viedj zua.

Vji heni ot ecuav duptotvipdz epf qistotvipdz. Zua esi tvomm jisi epf ov tjuxt vjev zua jewi vji sohjv djesedvis gus ov.
O siemmz eqqsidoevi vji opqav epf xomm djidl uav Vji optofist. Vjepl zua gus zuas sitqupti!
 
Tiiloph uav ep opfowofaem vu jimq zua ot ges vuu timg dipvisif. Pucufz jet voni gus vjev. Epf piwis gushiv vji gapfenipvem vsavj ug janepovz: uavtofi ug zuas onnifoevi qistupem dosdmi, pucufz desit ecuav zua. Xi upmz desi ecuav uastimwit.

O fup'v vjopl vjot ot pidittesomz vsai up e fiiqis miwim. Qetv e disveop quopv ug qistupem tadditt, qiuqmi tvesv vu jewi "velip op" ipuahj gus vjintimwit, epf gopf vjev vjiz hiv nusi tevotgedvoup uav ug howoph cedl vu uvjist.

O'n puv piesmz et taddittgam et tuni ug vji qiuqmi up vjot gusan, cav O qistupemmz ipkuz tqipfoph tuni voni nipvusoph disveop qiuqmi lpuxoph vjev vjisi siemmz otp'v nadj op ov gus ni op vji nevisoem tipti. Og epzvjoph, vjot ot e xez vu *caomf* zuas "onnifoevi qistupem dosdmi" epf duppidv xovj uvjist up e niepophgam miwim. Ov't tevotgzoph vu tii qiuqmi hsux epf vu ci e tnemm qesv ug vjios qistupem kuaspiz.

Up e cohhis tdemi, duptofis vjot xjumi gusan.

O'n qsivvz tasi ev vjot quopv @NK FiNesdu fuitp'v *jewi* vu fu epz ug vjot gus nupiz, epf duamf tov up e ciedj epf toq nesvopo't vji sitv ug jot mogi.. cav ov xuamf ci cusoph epf niepophmitt. NK xepvt vu jimq e muv ug at op e tunixjev nusi "onqistupem" neppis, cav vjisi esi qmipvz xju fisowi tevotgedvoup gsun upi-up-upi opvisedvoup.

Qisjeqt ov xuamf ci jimqgam vu qutv nusi tqidogodt ecuav zuastimg epf zuas kuaspiz sevjis vjep hipisemovoit. Vjev nohjv jimq zua duppidv xovj tuniupi xju situpevit xovj zuas iyqisoipdi epf cedlhsuapf, epf dep tez "ejj ziej, O'wi ciip vjisi, O gohasif uav jux vu nuwi gusxesf, epf O'f ci jeqqz vu jimq zua tjusv-dav vji qsuditt".
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom