The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I just want to create value...

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hi guys, my friends call me MO so please feel free to do the same

I first joined the forum a few years ago after reading TMF , but didn't stick around long for some reason and don't think I ever properly intoduced myself

TLDR: Frustrated by the politics of my solid corporate job, I eventually found mobile apps & created a portfolio which generated quite a bit of revenue & freedom for me. On the downside, my business violated NEED (mostly games & entertainment) as well as CONTROL, and to some extent ENTRY. Despite being burnt by Control at least twice, I recovered enough to sell for a few six figures, which was a really cool experience I'd love to repeat on a larger scale down the road

Great learning experience overall

--

How Apps Set Me Free From the 9 to 5 (And How the Game has Changed) | HuffPost

--

Since then I've worked on building a community for entrepreneurs as well as a podcast where I interviewed quite a few successful entrepreneurs to share their stories & strategies (my favorite to date is Tom Bilyeu, founder of billion $ company Quest Nutrition as well as Impact Theory) and also continued publishing apps & created some training to help others with the business of apps

Right now I am solidly focused on how I can maximize the value I put out into the world by creating a fastlane business solving a painful problem (more on that soon, hopefully...)

Love the energy of this forum & sharing in you guys' processes, learnings, successes, and failures. It is all truly inspiring

Hopefully I can be of service and add at least as much value as I have been receiving every day. Happy to be here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...