The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BrooklynHustle: Build Your Profitable App Business Without Learning to Code

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hi guys,

After welcoming the first 25 students into my App Moguls program, I remembered I'd never made the offer available to Fastlane, so let's do that now...

Rather than selling hard, I'd prefer to take the lazy way out and overwhelm you with value. This way everyone's happier and I get to work with some cool folks and keep my zen. Win-Win.

Check out the FAQ's below to see if you'd be a good fit. If there's no mutual benefit, why bother?

--

1. Who is App Moguls for?

If want to move out of the idea stage and finally launch your app successfully, build a business you can work on from anywhere and generate revenue independent of your time, this is for you. App Moguls is my course and community that helps you set this up.

If you're not interested in the above and/or you are not willing to put in work to make it happen, App Moguls is probably not for you. This being the Fastlane Forum, I assume you understand that it's a process.

In fact if you are interested in the topic, but don't plan to execute, my book will probably be a better fit for you than the course. You can purchase it here if you like.

--

2. When is the deadline to join?

You can join me in App Moguls at 50% off the regular price right now. I'll leave this offer in place for 25 more enrollments, so now is the time to decide!

--

3. I'm busy and short on time. Should I join now or wait til later?

Here's the argument for now. Ultimately you have to do what's best for you:

• A - the introductory price will not always be there. That's an extra incentive. Though it will still be a great value when the price increases, I'd personally rather pay less.

• B - I'm giving you the simplest, quickest, cheapest proven path to get your app business started. If you are intrested in an app business, this is where you want to be.

--

4. What makes App Moguls different?

You are learning from ME... an entrepreneur with over 12 million downloads and corresponding revenue & profit who still actively builds businesses in the app space. Further, my primary goal is building a successful tribe of app entrepreneurs, so I am highly invested in your success.

We focus on a data driven step by step approach to help you learn from the marketplace and get up and running quickly so you can start to make real gains.

----

5. Is there a Community or Group Coaching?

Yes! Once you enroll, you'll receive access to:

• Our Exclusive 24/7 Members-Only App Moguls Mastermind Community for getting your questions answered and connecting with other appreneurs around the world.

• Live Group Coaching and Q&A where you can ask me your questions live, workshop things when you're stuck, and see exclusive behind the scenes looks of what I am doing in my app businesses.

5. Will there be help finding developers? I'm worried about that...

YUP! You get lifetime access to everything below, including:

• App Moguls Full 8-Week Course($3,782 Value)
    • Module 1 (10 Videos)- Installing The App Mogul Mindset ($297 Value)
    • Module 2 (9 Videos) - Market Research & Product Discovery ($997 Value)
    • Module 3 (16 Videos) - Business Models & Monetization ($497 Value)
    • Module 4 (17 Videos) - Marketing Roadmap & Execution ($997 Value)
    • Module 5 (16 Videos) - Hiring & Team Management ($497 Value)
    • Module 6 (10 videos) - App Design, Development & Execution ($497 Value)
  • BONUS #1 - Group Coaching & Q&A ($1,997 Value)
  • BONUS #2 - Instructional Video Database ($997 Value)
  • BONUS #3- Developer Black Book ($2,997 Value)
    • While I highly encourage all my students to master the key skill of hiring, and include a whole module about it, I recognize that it is not easy in the beginning. These trusted developer referrals should help you hit the ground running.
  • BONUS #4 - Exclusive Mastermind Group (PRICELESS!)
  • BONUS #5 - Premium Emoji Source Code ($997 Value)
    • I personally spent $3500 having this code developed
    • Sells for $997 as a standalone product
    • Easiest way to get your first app up and running
  • BONUS #6 - Worksheets, Checklists, and Guides ($100 Value)
  • BONUS #7 - Personal App Review (PRICELESS!)
You only pay $997 for over $10,000 worth of value. YES!

We are removing all the roadblocks. I want you to have every advantage possible that will make it simple to get started FAST.

Oh yeah... and not to forget the biggest bonus. You get to work with me personally and have me invested in your business success. When the course is over, this does not stop... From the testimonials I've seen so far, it seems that many of my students value this the most.

App Moguls is the least expensive way to work with me that there is!

--

6. What about a guarantee, smart guy?

To make this easy for you, I will take on all the risk here.

Here is my DEAD SIMPLE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED 30-Day Money Back Guarantee:

Just Let Me Know And We’ll Give Your Money Back.
guarantee.png

Boom... does not get much easier than that.

Full disclosure: I do this to increase speed and make it an easier deal for us both.

I am not worried about refunds because I always over deliver, so people are generally happy, and that is exactly how the results play out. However if you aren't for whatever reason, that's cool! No hard feelings and we both move on.

--

If you're ready to create and launch your app business in the next 60 days and finally start controlling your time, click here to enroll in App Moguls.

Any more questions? COMMENT below and I'll get right back to you.

Almost there but on the fence? Book a call with me here. If I don't think it's a good fit, I will let you know.

Your opportunity to join me at 50% off closes soon.

To your success, and lots of luck!

Muoyo

PS: Here's what my clients are saying:

"Perhaps the most meaningful part of my experience working with Muoyo is seeing firsthand that he genuinely wants others to win! It matters to him and that has had a resounding effect on me. It’s not just about a check. It can’t be. He has over-delivered by far too much for that to be the case. Muoyo demonstrated a personal investment in seeing my project succeed and it has proven invaluable to my team and me." - Alex O

"Muoyo is very knowledgeable about apps and has had great success in the industry. Though I had no prior tech experience when I started working with him, soon after, I was able to publish two apps and I was off to the races. I learned so much I had the confidence to leave my job and build COSIGN, an app-based e-commerce company that I now work on full time. If you are thinking about working with Muoyo, just go for it. It will be worth your time." - Esosa I

"Muoyo is a great Coach, you can feel that he is committed in what he is doing and spends a lot of time and effort for us, and you can feel that he does everything he can for us to be successful. His attitude is kind and helpful. It is far from "a pay for a course and just deliver what you pay for” the entire process goes far beyond this (Superior Unexpected Customer Service)." - Patrick H

"I would definitely recommend the course to others. It is great knowledge for people who doesn't know anything about the app world. It gets you kick started and holds you accountable with action steps. Can't wait to bring my first app to success!" - Camille O

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andre_1988

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2018
Hi, my first question is: how do you build a native app without coding?
This is the reason why i am starting to learn how to code in the first place.
please correct me if i am wrong.
And also could you please tell which apps you built with the system that i could check it out on play store?

Thanks

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hey, good questions, @Andre_1988
Hi, my first question is: how do you build a native app without coding?This is the reason why i am starting to learn how to code in the first place.
please correct me if i am wrong.

Someone does have to write the code, but it doesn’t have to be you. For most people who don’t already have this background, it’s going to be faster to hire someone for development and focus efforts on market research, understanding the customer, marketing, and monetization (which you will still need to do even if you learn to code).

I teach you how to hire, which I think is important, and also introduce you to reasonably priced and competent developers so you can hit the ground running (since I noticed many people have trouble with the hiring part at first)

Coding is a great skill, and I even studied it in undergrad and worked as a developer for a while, but I have not written a line of code for my current business and don’t believe it is a fast or efficient way for most non-coders to get started.

On the other hand, handling the coding yourself does reduce your up-front costs and give you more control over the final product, so if you are passionate about learning to code and willing to put in the years necessary to become competent rather than getting started now (or you believe that you can become competent much faster than your average person) I am not here to hold you back from that.

Found a thread from way back that you may get value from:

Non-Technical Founders: Stop Learning How To Code

As you’ll see, there are arguments for both sides of the issue. Even if you do choose to learn the basics of coding, there is a lot more to succeeding at this that my program helps with (see offer above)

And also could you please tell which apps you built with the system that i could check it out on play store?

Thanks

While I do release in both stores, I am iOS first rather than Google Play, for reasons I lay out in the first chapter of my book (which over 400 Fastlaners have downloaded for free)

Here’s a cool example, which landed me inTechCrunch.

And here’s another from a client & friend who I recently helped and is currently doing well on iOS and Google Play: WEB/DIGITAL - MARKET ECHOES

You might also get some value from my other threads or my book, which likely touch on your questions in greater detail:

- A-M-A - Ask Me Anything About App Business (100+ Apps, 10M+ Downloads, 1 Liquidity Event)

- WEB/DIGITAL - Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

- Book - DOWNLOAD FREE: The 7 Steps to App Success

Hope that helps a bit!

Let me know if you have any more questions

Last edited:

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
** QUICK UPDATE **

It's now possible to join the App Moguls Inner Circle for:
  • $997 Lifetime Membership (this will eventually become $997/year)

I've done my best to jam in the value and provide everything needed to hit the ground running.

- Check out what's included here

- Join the App Moguls Inner Circle here

Feels like the best of both world to me by making it more accessible my audience, better aligning our incentives, and providing a recurring revenue stream for the business, while also rewarding my early members who commit to lifetime.

If you're interested in creating a business around apps and you're ready to put in some serious work, I would be super excited to help you with that. Have a great week, and cheers!

Last edited:

CoolBreeze2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 9, 2018
Ayer, MA
re: (in your first post in this thread) In fact if you are interested in the topic, but don't plan to execute, my book will probably be a better fit for you than the course. At time of writing this post, it is currently available for free here, and it will always be much cheaper.

I wanted to download your free book to read and decide whether I should sign-up for your program. But I see you're charging $50 now.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
re: (in your first post in this thread) In fact if you are interested in the topic, but don't plan to execute, my book will probably be a better fit for you than the course. At time of writing this post, it is currently available for free here, and it will always be much cheaper.

I wanted to download your free book to read and decide whether I should sign-up for your program. But I see you're charging $50 now.
No worries, man. Perfectly understandable and it's your choice whether to buy or not. The book offer was open to the forum for 8 months, long after the outside world has been paying full price for it. I also have threads full of free relevant information here on the forum if you want to get a sense of my expertise on this topic (the AMA in my signature, for example). I also give tons of free information on my podcast, called "Game of Grow"

I'm very comfortable with the level of value provided in the book as well as the course compared to the price they are selling at. My app business is my main business, and I am getting results there, and my students are successfully launching their apps as well.

The book contains essentially the same information as the $1000 course which people are building businesses from, but is much cheaper, at $50 because it does not include the personal interaction, video lessons, or community, in addition to the other perks of the course.

If it's for you and you're ready to put in work, move forward, and if it's not or you're not, don't. Do what works best for you. Cheers!

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 3.02.29 PM.png

Last edited:

CoolBreeze2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 9, 2018
Ayer, MA
Hi Muoyo,

I've been reading a few of your posts about your App Mogul program. I've some questions:
  • How do your students expect to make money?
    • Building apps for other firms and charging for the development?
    • Or, building apps for themselves and selling them in the app stores?
  • Should I have one or more app ideas before signing up for your program?

If I have some app ideas how would I determine they could be successful?

• For the three persons who provided testimonials on your web site and others who have taken your course how many are making a sufficient income, say over $80,000/year directly from app sales, that they can live financially independent? Can you give more detailed stats?

Thanks, Ed

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.