The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I got an idea to start. What do you think about it?

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello Guys.

Well, I was thinking to get out from job to start some business after reading the fastlane, but I realized that my workload in my current job these times is very very easy. So I decided to do not leave my job is this right moment and try to create a second income for my financial life.

So I've been thinking... I've been searching... I've been reading this forum...

How can I get money while I sleep? How can I get money without exchanging my time? Think, Think, Think.

Blink! some sort of idea came to my head.

I have a friend, probably in the slowlane right now and unemployed. His profession is Industrial Designer, He draws for everything that comes to be commercial or hits the public.

So I've been thinking to open an e-commerce for clothes to a specific niche that I think has great potential because of lack of clothes to this kind of public. I could call him to become a partner, he would just draw the clothes and I would do the rest.

Now my friends from this beautiful community.

I want to know your opinion... If this is a good idea, if it is not and how could I manage this differently? If you already did this, which problems should I face in this path?

I have no knowledge of business, negotiation, and commerce. If you have a book that can help me to create something to initiate, please I would be glad to read them.

Thank you guys.

GG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Don't partner up with him, just pay him for the work he does.

I thought about this but I wanted to help him because he needs money, he doesn't find a job since 10 months ago and he lives with his parents. I also thought if he engages with me he could be a fastlaner also...

I was thinking to divide 20 or 30% for him and the rest would be mine.

am I still doing wrong?

Thank you for your reply.

Last edited:

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Help yourself first. After that, you can help others. You are not his dad.

Unless he can give you a better price for the designs than other designers there is no reason to partner with him if that's all he brings to the table.

As far as the store goes, get a few designs and talk to your niche and see if they like it. Get feedback from around 100 people or so. That will tell you everything.

journeyman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 18, 2017
United States
Without having seen designs/products it's impossible to evaluate whether something like that would work.

Make your life easy ; get some designs from him, put some product designs together, throw up an online shop (i.e. shopify), buy some advertising to drive customers there and see if people buy.

Then evaluate how (and if) profitable it can be. Good luck!

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Help yourself first. After that, you can help others. You are not his dad

Yeah, I have this problem, I want to help everybody even if this will harm me... It was worst before, now it is better but I still need to work on it.

As far as the store goes, get a few designs and talk to your niche and see if they like it. Get feedback from around 100 people or so. That will tell you everything.

Amazing idea! I was thinking about this also. Talk about your customer about how to improve your product is the best way to grow up.

Without having seen designs/products it's impossible to evaluate whether something like that would work.

Make your life easy ; get some designs from him, put some product designs together, throw up an online shop (i.e. shopify), buy some advertising to drive customers there and see if people buy.

Then evaluate how (and if) profitable it can be. Good luck!

I didn't know about this shopify... new knowledge here! I will check this...

Thank you very much guys.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Guys! I just had to come here and update you about what happened.
I am a little bit sad but I was expecting that.

I summoned my friend to talk about my new brand already successful business haha.
I explained to him about everything, what he would do, what I would do, how much money he would earn (probably more than what he got in his life).

So I asked him.

Me: So, what do you think?
He: I don't know, there are so many things that I don't know how to do.
Me: Just worry about to do good draws, I will be doing the rest for a while
but you need to give your blood for this, doing everything to make it work.
He: I need to see, I need to think, I don't know, I will call you if I get an answer.
Me: .... ok.

Guys, if was me unemployed for 10 months, doing nothing, playing Call of Duty Black OPS II all day and someone just appears in my life
offering me an opportunity to own my financial life without any investment just with my knowledge my posture would be pretty different.

Anyway.

I will continue alone...

Now I need to focus to answer a few questions:

- Who will provide me the draws?
(my friend? another guy?)
- Who will manufacture the cloths?
(Local fabrics? Import from China?)
- How to build a website to sell them?
(Shopify? Pay someone to build one?)
- How will be my strategy to hits this niche very well?
(Copywriting?, SEO?, Facebook ADS?, direct contact with the niche?)

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
unemployed for 10 months

Simply this was enough for me to know it was a bad idea. Good for you that you saw this quickly. Don't count on friends, unless you want to lose them as a friend. Find somebody on Upwork or Fiverr to do the work for you.

[/quote]

You'll have to find out yourself. There's a ton of info to be found on the forum. There's more than one answer also on all your questions.

Just give yourself the room to try and fail. Don't make big bets yet.

Bulgano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 12, 2017
Australia
Guys! I just had to come here and update you about what happened.
I am a little bit sad but I was expecting that.

I summoned my friend to talk about my new brand already successful business haha.
I explained to him about everything, what he would do, what I would do, how much money he would earn (probably more than what he got in his life).

So I asked him.

Me: So, what do you think?
He: I don't know, there are so many things that I don't know how to do.
Me: Just worry about to do good draws, I will be doing the rest for a while
but you need to give your blood for this, doing everything to make it work.
He: I need to see, I need to think, I don't know, I will call you if I get an answer.
Me: .... ok.

Guys, if was me unemployed for 10 months, doing nothing, playing Call of Duty Black OPS II all day and someone just appears in my life
offering me an opportunity to own my financial life without any investment just with my knowledge my posture would be pretty different.

Anyway.

I will continue alone...

Now I need to focus to answer a few questions:

Judging by the replies of your friend (if they are accurate), sounds like he's a bit depressed honestly and just a bit sick of life. I had a similar issue when I was younger and I did exactly what he did, drown it out with video games.

If you are providing him with an opportunity and he isn't taking it, then just leave him. As others have said, you should focus on yourself rather than everyone else, even if it is hard for you to do.

As for your questions;
1. There are plenty of sites were designers come together and show off their work. Dribbble is a good example. Have a look around, and if you see someone's designs you like there is a 95% chance they have a website you can contact them through for a quote about prices, and if not, then you can always contact them through the site itself.

2. Fabric is up to you. Cotton is always a good choice. Location depends on the quality you want. China fabrics generally are lacking in quality.

3. Shopify unless you wanna blow $5k+ on a custom system which won't really benefit you in any way. After some research on this (since I had this same question a week or so ago), having a "custom" site doesn't really benefit you in any way unless you are some huge company, and even then the only benefit you get is full control and minimising expenses.

4. No clue about this one. I suck at marketing and haven't really got much experience in it.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
You'll have to find out yourself. There's a ton of info to be found on the forum. There's more than one answer also on all your questions.

Just give yourself the room to try and fail. Don't make big bets yet.

Yes, I am already reading forums and searching at Google. Actually, I found a great article on a local website about how to create a new branch of clothes... I am still reading it and I will post soon my perceptions of it.

1. There are plenty of sites were designers come together and show off their work. Dribbble is a good example. Have a look around, and if you see someone's designs you like there is a 95% chance they have a website you can contact them through for a quote about prices, and if not, then you can always contact them through the site itself.

I didn't know about this website, new information again! thanks... I will look into it to see if I find something that would be useful for me in this journey.

2. Fabric is up to you. Cotton is always a good choice. Location depends on the quality you want. China fabrics generally are lacking in quality.

My idea now is to balance Quality and Price. Not only quality clothes but also in the way to deal with the customer. I want them to have good stuff and let them feel that they were treated in a unique way.

Most of the businesses here in Brazil don't treat the customers well. So let's use this as a differential.

4. No clue about this one. I suck at marketing and haven't really got much experience in it.

I already got some ideas on this, I will update when I get sure about them.

--------

I want to thank you guys for this help, this is motivating me.

I think I will turn this post in the document about my first business, this can help someone that will be in the same point as me in the future.

GG

Last edited:

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
Get him to do one drawing at standard market rates then post it on here and we'll pass judgement.

He says no, talks any form of bullshit, or drags his heels in any way: drop him from your life

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
starting up a clothes online store is not to hard, as said above stay away from partner ship. you can do all of this all by yourself

#1 setup a facebook & instagram page for your clothing

#2 design your own shirts (like below)
fl.JPG

(i believe printfull prints and ships direct to customer from shopify) not 100% sure but i know there is one website that does all the work for you.

#3 run facebook ads with engaging posts

#4 make offers to all the people that engaged with that post

thats basically it, you dont even need to have the shirts ready when you make ads, like above you can generate a mockup image of whatever you want and ** PRESELL ** before you even bother to have inventory

it will definetly be tough to make a sale as there is millions of people that do something similiar, but i think its a great idea for you to go out and execute this goal, teaching yourself marketing, sales and the works.

somewhere on this forum is a thread of someone making $150k with shopify / facebook shirts.

good luck

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
ill accept 10% royalties for using that name please & thank you

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
:smile:

Victor Cezar sounds actually like a killer brand!

Haha I also felt this power!

ill accept 10% royalties for using that name please & thank you

For your lucky, I will let this name for you hahaha but the next time it would be a great idea!

thats basically it, you dont even need to have the shirts ready when you make ads, like above you can generate a mockup image of whatever you want and ** PRESELL ** before you even bother to have inventory

Really I love you guys, I would never have this idea, and it sounds so basic strategy of selling. This proves me that I am learning and that I have a lot ahead.

I will search about more presell and use this for sure. Thanks

it will definetly be tough to make a sale as there is millions of people that do something similiar, but i think its a great idea for you to go out and execute this goal, teaching yourself marketing, sales and the works.

Actually, this is my main purpose, know something. I am not feeling comfortable to get out of my job and go after something (because I have a child if I was alone I had done this long time ago)

I need just to check where I am stepping in
--------

Talking about my evolution right now, what I have is.

1. The name of the branch/company

2. The style of the branch (logo, color, fonts)

3. The Pillars, Promess, and Mission like below
    pilares_da_marca.jpg

4. Style of the clothes that I want to sell

5. The target public/niche

6. The range of the price of the clothes
    (more or less, I need to have sure how much will cust each cloth to manufacture and then put the numbers down in the paper... but I don't have these numbers yet)

7. Who will manufacture the clothes
    I got some numbers of fabrics I will call them tomorrow to quote the prices. I also have a friend with a physical store, I will meet him soon to talk and get some advice.

8. When I have to have everything online and running.
    1-2 month max

Things that I still didn't decide

1. How many clothes to start.
    I was thinking about this, I want to start simple and see how it works... But I don't know how many clothes/styles I need to have to make the magic works.

I just want to know how much styles should I have to start the sales.

Maybe I will sell a few shirts through AD's and when the thing will be growing I could create a fashion line for this niche. (Fashion line I mean just more styles than before)

2. Ideas for women
    I don't have any idea how to hits the women now, because my idea in the beginning was just clothes for men. I totally forgot that women own the purchasing in this niche.

I have an idea to do like a prototype for some personal friends and get some feedback before lunch the store online.

Guys thanks for everything.

GG

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
I agree with the others to avoid a partnership. It will affect your friendship.

I've hired industrial designers on Upwork for less than $100. I would say Upwork would be a better option for you to avoid damaging your friendship.

Rivoli

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 4, 2018
Orange County, California
starting up a clothes online store is not to hard, as said above stay away from partner ship. you can do all of this all by yourself

#1 setup a facebook & instagram page for your clothing

#2 design your own shirts (like below)
View attachment 20128

(i believe printfull prints and ships direct to customer from shopify) not 100% sure but i know there is one website that does all the work for you.

#3 run facebook ads with engaging posts

#4 make offers to all the people that engaged with that post

somewhere on this forum is a thread of someone making $150k with shopify / facebook shirts.

good luck
So true

I started my company with $0. I mocked everything up digitally, and got the orders ($59k) before I put a dime into the company. PRESELL. Don't make any bets. Get a paying customer before doing anything.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
stay away from your friends, i think this was mentioned in unscripted / tmf or this forum.

if your prototype idea completely sucks ...... your friends will support you 100% no matter how bad it is.

the goal here is to get a stranger to give you money in exchange for a product.

womens products will sell easier i believe as they are generally bigger spenders, especially in the online world. my demographic i think is around 70% women & 30% men last time i checked.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Guys I want to share you some feelings and how to deal with.

I was doing some searching on the internet and just found out there is another company which sells clothes for this niche. This company is already very solid and has great styles.

I cannot lie that I felt a little bit disappointed, like if I already lost because I cannot compete with some company very solid like them.

Have you felt this also? What would you do in my situation?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
it doesnt matter, just go out and do it.

myspace existed before facebook
yahoo search existed before google, there is a million examples,

try to make 1 sale, vamos

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Guys I want to share you some feelings and how to deal with.

I was doing some searching on the internet and just found out there is another company which sells clothes for this niche. This company is already very solid and has great styles.

I cannot lie that I felt a little bit disappointed, like if I already lost because I cannot compete with some company very solid like them.

Have you felt this also? What would you do in my situation?

Good news. If someone else is doing it so can you. Have a look into their business. Are there things they are doing wrong? Negative feedback about something online somewhere? Things they're doing right that you can learn from? There will always be competitors, and when your in idea stage they're busy moving forward, the sooner you get in the game the sooner you can start trying to catch up, and eventually move past them.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
If this is a good idea, if it is not and how could I manage this differently? ...

I have no knowledge of business, negotiation, and commerce. If you have a book that can help me to create something to initiate

Victor, you mention you've read MJ's book, The Millionaire Fastlane . That book has a section on MJ's analysis of a business idea by the five factors of Need, Entry, Control, Scale, and Time. Since we're in MJ's forum, what would be your own one or two paragraph evaluation of your shirt sales concept by each of MJ's five factors?

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hey, Folks thank you for the answers,

Before I had read what you guys said, I took this day to think about what I felt when I found out the other company.

Well, first of all, I am new in all of this. So I am learning how to behave properly in this new world of entrepreneurship.

My problem was that I thought I would open alone this niche and own it, I was so excited about this idea that when I discovered the other company these expectations fell down.

I was thinking that everything would be good and easy (like a rainbow), I was plotting in my head only the perfect situations...

But I told to myself...
Wait a second Victor.. .you cannot get there without reshape your mind... you need to learn and this is your first lesson, this "problem" (it was a problem because I thought it was) is a lesson, learn it, overcome it, get a better self, and achieve your GOAL!

And I was so dreaming about the perfect situations that I totally forgot my first goal.
Get money from nothing;
Get 1 sell;
Learn to build a second income even if it is low for now;

So I realized that I had a bad frame in my mind it was something like.

If there is some big company already doing something that you want to do in a good way, you cannot beat them, you cannot compete with someone big like this.

I really didn't know from where this f***ng frame comes, I think I just realized it now because I am dealing with new things at this moment. So go to hell this frame, I just changed it into:

The concurrent is a friend that already opened the path for you to learn and a goal for you overcome. You can learn from his mistakes and improve your service by his weakness.

Pufffff... All my feelings of prompt failure and disappointment gone in one blink.

Now I totally motivated again. What a power mindsets/frames have.

Lesson learned by my perspective: Go forward, dream, visualize but remember the obstacles are there to reshape you for you create value enough to hold what you want in your hand.

So when I opened today your messages I was so glad because everything that you said is matching with what I learned. Right direction baby!

it doesnt matter, just go out and do it.

myspace existed before facebook
yahoo search existed before google, there is a million examples,

try to make 1 sale, vamos

Totally good examples!
I will take this one sale very soon.

Good news. If someone else is doing it so can you. Have a look into their business. Are there things they are doing wrong? Negative feedback about something online somewhere? Things they're doing right that you can learn from? There will always be competitors, and when your in idea stage they're busy moving forward, the sooner you get in the game the sooner you can start trying to catch up, and eventually move past them.

Yeah! this is the way...
as I said, learn with them and improve by their weakness.

Guys thank you so much again.

I've been reading a lot of topics here about clothing, I got some good examples reading them.

I will update as soon as I get something good to share!

GG

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
I don't think you need any partnership. If you are enough wise to deal with customers then just start your own business. It is better to start any online clothes store right now to get an experience over negotiation with clients. Otherwise, you can sell your products at facebook as well.

Yeah in this right moment I am looking for getting this experience and I will do this alone

Can't wait to see you taking action with this simple plan!

I am still working on this.

I spent very few bucks to create a logo for my store to turn it online on Instagram and Facebook.

For now, I decided to do not create a website or Shopify. I will sell at something like eBay but here in Brazil (called by Mercado Livre, translating "Free Market") and see how it goes.

I'm choosing some designs to create the first Shirt, I will buy some for me to see if the quality is good, if yes so I will start a presell of it then.

In meanwhile I got the idea to create a course of my profession. Today there are some around the internet but all of them are very complicated for beginners, I think I can do something better and sell it at an accessible price. I will note this idea in my notebook of "ideas"

I will be updating my journey here.

GG

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
I thought about this but I wanted to help him because he needs money, he doesn't find a job since 10 months ago and he lives with his parents. I also thought if he engages with me he could be a fastlaner also...

I was thinking to divide 20 or 30% for him and the rest would be mine.

I agree with everyone else. License the designs for 10% when they sell. Don't try to change his attitude or life, unless he's first come to you and talked about how eager he is to become an entrepreneur, how he read MJ's book and he's on a new path in life. (If he is, he should have his own account here and not an overly generous partnership/handout from you.)

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Yeah, I have this problem, I want to help everybody even if this will harm me... It was worst before, now it is better but I still need to work on it.

When you take an airplane flight, they give you instructions about how if air pressure drops you can use an oxygen mask. They always say, put your own oxygen mask on first before you try to help anyone else. If you see to the other person first, you'll be out of oxygen and you both will pass out. Get yourself safe first. Then you can help others. If they passed out, with some oxygen they will quickly recover. Good metaphor for life.

He says no, talks any form of bullshit, or drags his heels in any way: drop him from your life

He might still be worthwhile as a friend. But definitely not a business partner.

Victor Cezar sounds actually like a killer brand!

I agree! Your name and profile pic look like an energetic fashion brand!

This is good news. People are buying something similar! Competition proves that a business idea is valid. People prefer different things. No matter what you do, some people will prefer the other shop. And some people will prefer to buy from you. Also, most people buy more than one shirt, they might buy from both of you!

Good news. If someone else is doing it so can you. Have a look into their business.

I don't think you need any partnership. If you are enough wise to deal with customers then just start your own business. It is better to start any online clothes store right now to get an experience over negotiation with clients

She's right!

Victor, I love the way you responded to feedback and you are sharing your new plan with us. I look forward to this becoming one of the forum's all-time great threads that show how someone succeeded in a business launch from scratch!

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Yeah in this right moment I am looking for getting this experience and I will do this alone

I spent very few bucks to create a logo for my store to turn it online on Instagram and Facebook.

For now, I decided to do not create a website or Shopify. I will sell at something like eBay but here in Brazil (called by Mercado Livre, translating "Free Market") and see how it goes.

I'm choosing some designs to create the first Shirt, I will buy some for me to see if the quality is good, if yes so I will start a presell of it then.

In meanwhile I got the idea to create a course of my profession. Today there are some around the internet but all of them are very complicated for beginners, I think I can do something better and sell it at an accessible price. I will note this idea in my notebook of "ideas"

GG

Nice !

Personally I already tried Shopify and it's really good but a little bit pricey if you want to try more than 30 days. An alternative is to buy a domain and a hosting and set up a woocommerce website. If you have some knowledge in websites it's really easy, a little bit more work than shopify and much more cheaper (I had french domain name + basic hosting for 21.46 euros for one year).

johnnyfriendly

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 6, 2016

GG

Who have you recruited/hired to actually make the shirt(s) for you once you have the design?

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Victor, I love the way you responded to feedback and you are sharing your new plan with us. I look forward to this becoming one of the forum's all-time great threads that show how someone succeeded in a business launch from scratch!

Thank you very much for your good vibes!!

Personally I already tried Shopify and it's really good but a little bit pricey if you want to try more than 30 days. An alternative is to buy a domain and a hosting and set up a woocommerce website. If you have some knowledge in websites it's really easy, a little bit more work than shopify and much more cheaper (I had french domain name + basic hosting for 21.46 euros for one year).

Thank you for your advice, I know for sure my next step will be building a website, but first I need to see if my branch is going well in the local community.

Who have you recruited/hired to actually make the shirt(s) for you once you have the design?

The designs that I have in my mind to do are not so complicated so I can do by myself. As my friend forfeit to help me, to be my partner, I found out some tutorials on the internet using photoshop to create the prints. (Nowadays we can find and learning everything with the holy internet, thanks Robert Kahn I love you)

So I have a few days until my logo, that I bought, arrive to decide which design to choose first (I have a lot of good ideas). When I manufacture my first shirt I will be posting it here with my logo. and my niche will be revealed :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.