The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think about Hamza?

Guru

Zygmunt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 26, 2023
Lithuania
dwqdwqdwqdqwdqwd.JPG

I found out about MJ and his books through Hamza, he got me onto self improvement, and I always appreciated his honesty and that he wasn't a sellout like most gurus, but now he's been shilling his affiliate marketing program for his online school. I'm not really against his private community, but it literally costs $500 + $100 monthly. And it's funny to see these teenagers who actually bought it. Hamza says he will teach entrepreneurship, but the only business he has any experience in is youtube and "coaching". Can't say if that's entrepreneurship or not. I personally find it hilarious that teenagers are trying to be life coaches. And honestly I think that doing youtube is a pipedream. And selling the idea that you can make a normal income from affiliate marketing is just scummy, and I noticed that most of his fanbase lost some respect for him in that sense.

What does fastlane forum think about Hamza? Is he legit or is he turning into another money guru?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
This is coming from a long term fan of hamza, i absolutely love that guy. He led me into self improvement and entrepreneurship. However, he too is a businessman. I dont agree with his business stuff (like the recent affiliate marketing video), and i can clearly see how he is promoting his own business (Adonis School) through this. Maybe he is turning into another money guru as you say? Just remember don't make anyone your 'god' - you never know what their intentions are. Take every advice with a bit of salt

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Jan 18, 2022
No idea who he is, never heard of the name, and I don't follow him. I also don't spend much time on YouTube.

I think the only "guru" I've paid much attention to would be Alex Hormozi, and even then, my following of him is extremely limited.

My reasoning is simple. Without trying to kiss MJ's a$$, the fact is between his books and this forum, I personally feel I don't need to invest time into 15 other "gurus." Why would I? We're at the point where most "gurus" now preach the whole "provide value" philosophy while simultaneously encouraging you to purchase their next course or coaching session.

It's still rinse & repeat. They've just realized they can no longer be outright scummy.

Hard pass.

Cheers.

Last edited:

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
If you're on here already, stay away.

Hamza changes his mind every 12 seconds, his opinion too and approach.
The fact that he said that he'd stay away from Youtube but pretty much never left/stopped fully is saying something.
He's manipulating people and many, many people outsource their thinking from him ("What Hamza says must be good").

I'm thankful for the push he gave me back then, but after that no thanks.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
View attachment 49964

I found out about MJ and his books through Hamza, he got me onto self improvement, and I always appreciated his honesty and that he wasn't a sellout like most gurus, but now he's been shilling his affiliate marketing program for his online school. I'm not really against his private community, but it literally costs $500 + $100 monthly. And it's funny to see these teenagers who actually bought it. Hamza says he will teach entrepreneurship, but the only business he has any experience in is youtube and "coaching". Can't say if that's entrepreneurship or not. I personally find it hilarious that teenagers are trying to be life coaches. And honestly I think that doing youtube is a pipedream. And selling the idea that you can make a normal income from affiliate marketing is just scummy, and I noticed that most of his fanbase lost some respect for him in that sense.

What does fastlane forum think about Hamza? Is he legit or is he turning into another money guru?
Honestly I like him. Nothing wrong with his community and everyone in it is happy to be there.

I don't like the idea that selling a high ticket item is bad. Noone who actually bought it called it a scam so why should we who never bought it say it is so.

If anything see him like someone on your level and not a God who's all the way up there. Yes, he changes his mind a lot but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
People consume it and feel like they're getting somewhere. They've discovered the secret sauce that'll make all their problems disappear. Hamza, Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez, and Grant Cardone are all the same. Gurus.

But it's not about them, nor who they are; it's about the information you get from them. Listen, critique & do research. I've done this repeatedly with so many; here is the process.
  • Chew the meat (information, opinions, views)
  • Spit out the bones (incorrect, false, disagree with for a good reason)
  • Move on.
Simple as that. We fog our visions far too much with emotions & don't look at what we can learn. Look at what they do.

Take Andrew Tate.
  • I'm not too fond of some of his takes.
  • I don't particularly appreciate how his businesses are surrounded by illegality.
BUT
  • He is a master marketer & knew how to push people's buttons correctly (good and bad).
See, if I had immediately fanboyed or hated him, I wouldn't have learnt many tricks, learnt how to spot a guru & found exciting ways to market. I'm just indifferent.

Brandonistaken

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 30, 2023
I like his content but i don't want to overly watch it, i think if im correct he actually said in one of his old videos that you shouldn't watch him too much you should go out there do the things yourself when you get to a certain point.

Many of his fans are too attached with Hamza and they end up taking no real action.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I have a bunch of friends from the UK very similar to Hamza. The only difference is that Hamza has built a community around that personality type, they haven’t — at least not one that extends beyond their circle of friends.

But it’s the typical English-born Muslim bro attitude, who likes to do physical things all the time, chill, and have fun.

Nothing special.

Last edited:

Kirk84

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jun 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
Don’t fall victim to the Halo Effect.

Psychologist Edward Thorndike first coined the term in 1920. He discovered that if someone appears competent in one area, we tend to see them as good in other areas too, creating a "halo" effect of overall positivity.

This means that just because someone has accumulated millions of followers on YouTube does not make them a successful entrepreneur, it only states that they know how to make really good YouTube videos, they understand how to game the algorithm, and they have cracked the code of attention.

vladikcm

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 2, 2022
Spain
To busy doing the Fox course for this. Much more value there and in BlackDragon course. Not even worth listening to one of his videos. Take action and YouTube would be like a long dead bad habit.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
just because someone has accumulated millions of followers on YouTube does not make them a successful entrepreneur, it only states that they know how to make really good YouTube videos, they understand how to game the algorithm, and they have cracked the code of attention.
That is so true!!!

It still gives them social proof and looks legit. I never thought about that in THAT kind of way thanks for the insight man!

Trying to undo your biases and thinking are damn hard, gotta do some socratic questioning next time like: "Even though he is popular on Instagram, does his message makes sense?" Mostly asking yourself if something makes sense and asking bunch of people before reaching a conclusion.

durangosrt

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 8, 2023
View attachment 49964

So i have a bit to say on this. I’m one of the teenagers he markets too and I can say he’s the one who actually put me on self improvement. I related to his story a lot. I was recommended Millionaire Fastlane by him. As far as money advice is concerned I would say he’s good for Surface level I guess. He doesn’t go too deep into it. Other than a episode where he explained a sales funnel but you have to have been like halfway through the video to get it. It should be that way though. Anyways yea i’m from the US btw I live in memphis

Stan_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Apr 25, 2022
Well he still recommended MJ's book on his newest video even in the light of that comment you gave.
He also recommended Hormozi's book, and from what I watched from Hormoz (pretty big fan for over a year), he would not associate with this affiliate thingy either (like watch this video with Hamza in mind)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTQPxPFROck

What a shame. I don't know if MJ will talk about current Hamza but in the light of the fact that they did collaborate in making that video about Unscripted (thus implying approval of Hamza IMO) if Hamza goes off completely I think MJ should say something. But that's his business
Who knows? Maybe we are just blinded.
Or...
Like just read this post. Even as a long term fan my "assume good intentions" attitude felt off
screen.jpg

Last edited:

Iceberger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 20, 2023
Chicago, IL
While not entirely original, Hamza's advice and delivery of the "stop wasting time and F*cking up your brain" ideals are very effective, I feel. Not too keen on the fatherhood/tribe rhetoric, though. He was a major catalyst for my habit changes, meditating, increased focus, my YouTube channel changes, my reading of the Fastlane book, and ultimately starting Fox Web School, so I'll always be thankful for those major improvements. However, he is definitely delving very deeply into money-making, which is fine, but some of his newer stuff (affiliate marketing video) is veering into deceptively greedy territory, so he's gotta rein it in a bit.

I'd shit-talk the guy, but he's constantly reiterating that he's trying to make money and market his courses, so... I can't even say he's lying. He's telling you what's going on, always. I respect that, but as others have said, don't treat anyone like a god. Implement the advice that improves your specific situation, and keep on truckin'.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.