The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to know what you think about it

Idea threads

DarekW

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 17, 2022
Hello guys

I guess I've found a pretty nice business opportunity, and now I am in a part of testing my idea.

Recently I found a website which business model was PPC. I checked, and that company made few millions per year in revenu
e. This company operates basically in US and few other countries. My idea is about creating exactly the same website on my domestic market in the same niche.

I also checked search volume in Google Ads which is 10-100k/month on one product, where in this niche is hundreds of products and services. I've been looking on the Internet for competitor websites and I didn't find one. All what I could found was just price comparing websites which have in their offer a few products of this niche (but no one of them compare services)

Also, I need to meant that market which I have choose is one of most dynamically developing market in country for a few years and in will continue to growth in the future.

I will probably give this a try, but I would like to know what you think about it. Do you think that success of a company in one country may be good soft proof?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
In general, the answer to your last question is yes.

Given the opportunity, most consumers in the world would like to have what the average US consumer has available to them for example.

That could be anything from a nomadic tribal person in Mali wanting a fridge to the Government in Mali wanting the lastest US fighter jets.

I used those two examples as there needs to be a degree of sensibility in what it is you have spotted. The former has no electricity to run a fridge and the second can forget about it even if they had the money.

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.