The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, Ty here. Long time lover of Fastlane, ready for the next round

tyogrady

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Dec 4, 2022
Before reading Unscripted , I'd read Millionaire Fastlane several times. The first was when I was working in an MLM door-to-door sales company. I had worked there for three years and was doing well in the company. But I quit within a few days of finishing MFL once I realized that they were pushing a false entrepreneurship, and that even if you built a huge organization within the company, if you couldn't sell it, then you couldn't say you owned it. After quitting, I made quite a few runs at starting a Fastlane company but never managed to succeed. The birth of my son meant I had to secure reliable income so I got a job as an apprentice electrician. As soon as I got the three years' experience to get my own license, I quit and started my own electrical company. I'm now doing well for myself and making far more money than I ever have, but this line of work is necessarily a means to an end. It doesn't satisfy the commandments of Scale or Time as I currently run it. And the only ways to approximate meeting those requirements would be implementing human systems, which I don't want to do.

I'm now working on developing a product, and I just finished the first prototype. The model I engineered works as I'd hoped, but it needs a lot of finishing touches from designers who could improve efficiency and aesthetics. I'll probably end up getting a litany of contractors off Upwork, but I've come to this forum looking for insights on product development or finding Fastlane-minded individuals who have skills in the Scaling department.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NeoDialectic

Successfully Exited the Rat Race
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
687%
Feb 11, 2022
Phoenix, az
Before reading Unscripted , I'd read Millionaire Fastlane several times. The first was when I was working in an MLM door-to-door sales company. I had worked there for three years and was doing well in the company. But I quit within a few days of finishing MFL once I realized that they were pushing a false entrepreneurship, and that even if you built a huge organization within the company, if you couldn't sell it, then you couldn't say you owned it. After quitting, I made quite a few runs at starting a Fastlane company but never managed to succeed. The birth of my son meant I had to secure reliable income so I got a job as an apprentice electrician. As soon as I got the three years' experience to get my own license, I quit and started my own electrical company. I'm now doing well for myself and making far more money than I ever have, but this line of work is necessarily a means to an end. It doesn't satisfy the commandments of Scale or Time as I currently run it. And the only ways to approximate meeting those requirements would be implementing human systems, which I don't want to do.

I'm now working on developing a product, and I just finished the first prototype. The model I engineered works as I'd hoped, but it needs a lot of finishing touches from designers who could improve efficiency and aesthetics. I'll probably end up getting a litany of contractors off Upwork, but I've come to this forum looking for insights on product development or finding Fastlane-minded individuals who have skills in the Scaling department.
Welcome to the forums. Seems like you've got a great start and good work ethic.

My primary advice would be to test selling your product as soon as you can. You want to know if the market is looking for your solution or not. Don't let fear or doubt stall releasing your product to the market. Get it out there ASAP.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...