The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings all the way from Nottingham in the UK

Hayden Layne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jan 28, 2023
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I have just finished The Millionaire Fastlane , and to say that it has changed my view on business is an understatement.

I first heard about this book from a man named Victor Pride who used to own a now defunct blog called Bold and Determined.

This book was always his number one recommendation, and I can't believe it's taken me all these years to finally read it.

It's safe to say that I am in a place in my life where I feel completely lost. I turned 30 this year and am getting slowly more concerned about becoming older and wanting to finally earn a good living.

I spent my 20s pursuing a variety of different things, which unfortunately didn't make me any money but certainly gave me some unforgettable experiences.

I went to Drama School for three years and became a classically trained actor. Unfortunately when I graduated I realised how I actually wanted nothing to do with this industry anymore.

I then decided to pursue my other passion of becoming a Professional Wrestler, which became all consuming.

I started relatively late at age 27 but after a year of training 5-6 times a week I made my debut in December 2021 and had 25 matches before I called it a day and packed off to Australia for three months.

Now that I have returned I am once again racking my brain for ways that I can truly change my life.

My motivation for achieving success is so that my mum never again has to worry about money. I want her to be able to enjoy her retirement doing the things she loves instead of worrying about money.

She raised me as a single mother and I have seen her struggle my entire life.

I have to find a way to make her life better before she is too old to enjoy it, as she is currently 75 and her health is declining.

I have always had the desire to do something different and to not go down the normal path, hence my many ventures in my 20s.

The time has now come to truly do something great and to change my life and the lives of those I care about.

I started to learn copywriting in the online platform The Real World but I honestly don't know if it's for me. I'm sick of seeing so many copywriters telling you all the tips and tricks but if you really want to learn you have to sign up to their ridiculously priced courses which probably just say the same as every other Copywriter.

I have read a few posts on here where people advise against freelancing and I understand their reasonings behind it. The main reason I was looking into it was to find a skill that paid higher than my day job as a Children's Residential Support Worker.

I am here to learn and I accept that I know very little, so I will keep my mouth closed and my ears and eyes open, and study what the successful members of this forum have done.

Thank you so much if you have read all of this and I really look forward to learning more about all of you.

See you one day in The Fast Lane...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 20, 2015
UK
Hi everyone,

I have just finished The Millionaire Fastlane , and to say that it has changed my view on business is an understatement.

I first heard about this book from a man named Victor Pride who used to own a now defunct blog called Bold and Determined.

This book was always his number one recommendation, and I can't believe it's taken me all these years to finally read it.

It's safe to say that I am in a place in my life where I feel completely lost. I turned 30 this year and am getting slowly more concerned about becoming older and wanting to finally earn a good living.

I spent my 20s pursuing a variety of different things, which unfortunately didn't make me any money but certainly gave me some unforgettable experiences.

I went to Drama School for three years and became a classically trained actor. Unfortunately when I graduated I realised how I actually wanted nothing to do with this industry anymore.

I then decided to pursue my other passion of becoming a Professional Wrestler, which became all consuming.

I started relatively late at age 27 but after a year of training 5-6 times a week I made my debut in December 2021 and had 25 matches before I called it a day and packed off to Australia for three months.

Now that I have returned I am once again racking my brain for ways that I can truly change my life.

My motivation for achieving success is so that my mum never again has to worry about money. I want her to be able to enjoy her retirement doing the things she loves instead of worrying about money.

She raised me as a single mother and I have seen her struggle my entire life.

I have to find a way to make her life better before she is too old to enjoy it, as she is currently 75 and her health is declining.

I have always had the desire to do something different and to not go down the normal path, hence my many ventures in my 20s.

The time has now come to truly do something great and to change my life and the lives of those I care about.

I started to learn copywriting in the online platform The Real World but I honestly don't know if it's for me. I'm sick of seeing so many copywriters telling you all the tips and tricks but if you really want to learn you have to sign up to their ridiculously priced courses which probably just say the same as every other Copywriter.

I have read a few posts on here where people advise against freelancing and I understand their reasonings behind it. The main reason I was looking into it was to find a skill that paid higher than my day job as a Children's Residential Support Worker.

I am here to learn and I accept that I know very little, so I will keep my mouth closed and my ears and eyes open, and study what the successful members of this forum have done.

Thank you so much if you have read all of this and I really look forward to learning more about all of you.

See you one day in The Fast Lane...

Nice to see another member in UK, I'm based a little south of you in MK, and I see similarities between your story and mines. I'm here to learn as well. Best wishes to you!

DMass

Breaking Chains One Day At A Time...
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 11, 2021
Another UK member here!

Welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...