The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GREAT New Product and Sales Opportunity

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Some of you have been following my thread https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/fastlane-millionaire-stories/30969-my-path-fastline.html. I'm in the process of creating and manufacturing my own products. In the meantime, I have various slowlane jobs that help me "get by" and finance my fastlane plan.

I was Introduced to someone not to long ago that is pretty well off. He can live off of interest if he wanted to but he has the Entrepreneurial spirit and loves starting new businesses. Over the past few months I have become pretty close with him and he has been showing me some of his new businesses. One of them is a "GREEN" Lighting Distribution Company.

Someone came to him with a New Product about 2 months ago. He was introduced to the Inventors of this product through a mutual friend. He's always looking for new "Green" products and may have just found the perfect energy saving product. The Product is a Capacitor. Yes, like the Flux Capacitor in "Back to the Future". LOL That's the first thing that pops into everyone's head.

I'll explain what it is, what it does and why it's the "Next Best Green Product".

The name of the Product is the Best Green Capacitor(BGC), since his company name is Best Green Distributors. The BGC is a box that easily hooks up to the main electrical panel. What it does is it takes surges, that are sent over from the electric company when a piece of equipment such as an A/C unit needs power, and stores the extra energy in a "bank" for later use. The easiest example to explain this is say you have a 10 Amp Refrigerator. When the fridge calls for power, the electric company sends over up to 2.5 times the amount of energy needed to power the fridge. So in this example, they would send over 25 Amps. The 25 Amps go into the fridge but it only uses the 10 that it needs. The other 15 Amps get sent on a circuit and right back to the electric company. You use 10 but pay for 25. The BGC prevents the extra 15 Amps from going back to the Electric company and stores them for future use. The next time the fridge calls for power, it will come straight from the BGC.

It Significantly reduces electrical demand, therefore reducing your electric bill. We have been running test boxes in a few local business and in some instances have saved the owners over 60% on their electric bill. Minimum savings have been 20%.

There are 3 important things that you should know about the BGC so that it will work properly.

1- It's for Commercial and Industrial use ONLY. It only helps business with heavy duty equipment such as A/C units, Commercial Fridges and Freezers, Industrial machines, Elevators, Compressors and any other powerful equipment. It will not work on Lighting.

2- You need to be in a De-Regulated state (All states will be DE-regulated within the next 2 years).

3- The customer Will NEED to sign up with an Energy Saving Company (ESCO). Not one of these Residential Energy Saving Companies like Ambent, that are Pyramid SCAMS. But a company like GoldStar Energy that is not a supplier but an energy broker. These companies have huge accounts and many fortune 500 companies. The reason for the ESCO Company is simple. The way a large electric company works is that they charge you per Kw. The price varies each month. They can pretty much charge you whatever they want. So the way it works where I live, when the electric company sees the huge reduction in demand, all they do is raise the price per Kw to offset it. This prevents you from saving money. With the ESCO Company involved, they lock you in for a period of up to 5 years, usually at a fairly low price. Since you are locked in, the price per Kw will not fluctuate and you will see huge savings.

Products like this have been around for years, but the developers of this specific product have perfected it. It's like the Lamborghini of Capacitors. They have it figured to an exact science where it works to perfection.

So Anyway, my plan is to become a salesman for my friend since I know many business owners in my area. The commission is very high. The price for the BGC isn't so cheap either so I'm talking about an opportunity to make some decent money. This is still slowlane but with potential to do very well off of it.

I will also post a list of FAQ's about the BGC and will answer any questions about it. If you are in a deregulated state and are interested, please feel free to PM me.

We are also looking to put together a Sales Team. If you have any experience in Sales or just have connection with business owners in general, this could be a good opportunity for you to make some decent money. It's a real easy sell and the FAQ's will explain why. PM me if interested.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Best Green Capacitors FAQ’s

What is the Best Green Capacitor and how does it work? The BGC is an electrical device that has the ability to store energy and release it at a later time. The way it works is that it takes all spikes and surges away from your electric service. When your equipment needs power, the power company supplies a surge of up to 2 1/2 times the normal run demand. What the BGC does is store the unused energy, which you paid for, in a capacitor bank, instead of sending it back to the electric company. The next time a piece of equipment needs power, the box sends the stored power to your equipment instead of demanding more power from the power company, thus significantly reducing demand.

How does it get installed? It’s a simple 4 wire connection to your main electrical panel that can easily be done by a Licensed Electrician. It requires 220V 3 Phase electrical service.

What does installation cost? A typical Installation can run anywhere from $250-$400. Prices may vary depending on Size of box, Availability of breakers and accessibility of panel.

How much will it save me? We guarantee that you will save a minimum of 15% of electrical demand within 90 days or we will refund you 100% of your money. Note that it says demand. To guarantee at least 15% off your bill you will need to sign up with an ESCO to keep supply costs steady. Average savings range from 18% to 40% .

Why do I need to sign up with an ESCO company? The way a large electric company works is that they set their price for energy supply to whatever they want. It’s 100% legal and there’s nothing anyone can do or say about it. Or is there? With an ESCO company, you can lock in prices per KW for up to 5 years. There will never be a surprise on your bill that shows your cost went from 12¢ a KW to 20¢ a KW for no apparent reason. This is very important to make the capacitor work. With the capacitor, demand will be reduced significantly. When the electric company sees the reduction in your bills, they simply up the cost per KW to offset the lower demand. With the ESCO Company, your prices are locked in at a low rate and will not change no matter what your demand is. You will save money with the lower demand and the lower cost per KW.

What if the BGC doesn’t save me any money on my electric bill? We are so confident that it will save you money that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee within the first 90 days of purchase.

Is the BGC safe? Yes, the BGC is UL & CE approved. It also carries product Liability Insurance in excess of 1 million dollars.

What does the BGC cost? Costs of the boxes vary depending on size necessary and average electrical demand. All we need is a copy of a recent bill and we will determine what size box you will need and price of the box. Most boxes are custom made to fit specific needs.

What about other Companies out there such as Kvar? There are other companies who sell cheap versions of a capacitor. Don’t let them fool you. Most of these products are made in China with cheap material. The usually save you less than 10% and fail quickly. Our product is made in the USA of 100% superior military grade material. Our box has a life expectancy of 20 years or more, comes with a 7 year warranty at no extra charge and we are the only company that can guarantee that you save or your $$ back.

Is this Legal? Yes it is 100% legal. It is considered legitimate energy saving technology by the US Government and considered a “Green” Product. It also reduces power demand at the Power Plant which in turn reduces stress on their equipment and reduces power outages.

Is the BGC tax deductible? Yes it is a 33% tax write off because it is a “Green” Product

Do you need a Permit to hook up the box? No you do not need a permit. It’s a simple connection to the circuit breaker just like you were hooking up an A/C unit or refrigeration system

What about New Construction? Would it pass inspection? Yes there is no reason the BGC should fail inspection. The one problem with installing the box during construction phase is that we would not know the exact size of the box necessary to handle equipment. We would need at least the first month electric bill to determine the amount of amperage used.

How would you know if the box goes bad? There is a green indicator light on the box. When the light goes out, there is a problem with the box. If there are any problems, feel free to contact Best Green Capacitors, LP and they will be glad to assist you.

What if an Engineer or Architect wanted to see the specs of the capacitor before installation? Specs are available upon request.

Will it affect any of my heavy duty equipment in any way? Yes. It will reduce the amount of heat on the wires and motors in your business. By reducing the heat, it will increase the life of the motors that run your equipment.

BGC FACTS

Made in the USA
5 year warranty with option to extend to 7 years
Patent Pending
Liability Insurance in excess of $1,000,000
For Commercial and Industrial use only
UL and CE Approved
Requires 220V 3 Phase electrical service
Average $avings of 18-40%
20 Year life expectancy of the box
100% Money Back Gaurantee!!
Tax Deductable

jfub

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 22, 2011
I'm currently in the financial services industry (sales). If you could send me a PM, that'd be great; I'm interested to know more about this opportunity.

-Joe

SHHDlove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Here's my simple question: How is this Fastlane for YOU? It seems like this will be fastlane for the guy who invented it and will ultimately license/sell the shit out of it, but where do you fit in here? It seems like a great product, but are you positioning yourself to be Fastlane?

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Here's my simple question: How is this Fastlane for YOU?

This is by no means my fastlane plan. If you noticed in the first paragraph I posted my thread on my fastlane plan and mentioned that this is an opportunity for me to finance it. It's by no means fastlane. Just an way to make money with a product that IMHO is a very easy sell because it is and unbelievable product.

Michael W.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 2, 2009
Ok City, OK
Pretty cool. I've started a lighting retrofit company (got my LLC filed yesterday) and could see this as a complement to where I eventually want to take the company (energy conservation) in the future. However I am not in a de-regulated state....yet.

Keep us updated!

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Pretty cool. I've started a lighting retrofit company (got my LLC filed yesterday) and could see this as a complement to where I eventually want to take the company (energy conservation) in the future. However I am not in a de-regulated state....yet.

This Company Is very big into LED Retro fit lighting. Check out their website Led Lighting | Led Outdoor Lighting | Commercial Outdoor Lighting | Led Commercial Lighting | Best Green Distributors.

They have this new LED retro fit light called the G-Tech that is way ahead of any light of it's kind. Their still running some tests on and should be available soon. The problem that I have with selling this light is that it is something you would want to sell to cities and towns. I would assume it would be extremely hard to pitch the light without some sort of political connections.

Michael W.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 2, 2009
Ok City, OK
This Company Is very big into LED Retro fit lighting. Check out their website Led Lighting | Led Outdoor Lighting | Commercial Outdoor Lighting | Led Commercial Lighting | Best Green Distributors.

They have this new LED retro fit light called the G-Tech that is way ahead of any light of it's kind. Their still running some tests on and should be available soon. The problem that I have with selling this light is that it is something you would want to sell to cities and towns. I would assume it would be extremely hard to pitch the light without some sort of political connections.

Thats cool. ROI on LED is still pretty long so I can see how that is hard to sell. Awesome tech tho.

Maestro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jul 20, 2011
Sounds very interesting, but is it a US opportunity only, or is it possible to apply it in Europe as well?

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
a couple things to correct you as someone from the industry:

1. at least in PA, power companies cannot just up your kw price because usage dropped. they must pass on to all customers their cost of aquisition of the power. the company delivering the power to you is not the company making the power. The delivery company cannot make profit on the cost of the electricity.

2. some regions will need a permit. In one local municipality, you technically need a permit to change a lightswitch plate cover, so I would not make a blanket statement that permits are not needed.

3. this tech has been around for some time. I think you may be misundertanding the tech a bit. The key to finding out whether or not you benefit is to see whether or not you get billed on demand. some do and some do not. demand is basically spikes in usage. So if you power up AC for instance and at the point of powerup your AC draw1000 watts/hour, but when it is running, it is only drawing 20 watts/hour (these numbers are for illustration only). The power company charges demand customers for the reality that every so often they need to be able to deliver 1000 watts/hour, so they must keep this in reserve so as not to cause the grid to crash (simplistic explanation, but you get the point). What the capacitor does is stores up power and levels out demand. So when the AC kicks on, it may draw 500 watts/hour from the power company and 500 watts/hour from the capacitor thus cutting their demand in half. Again, this is simplistic explanation and the numbers are fiction, but the science is solid.

So for customers, if you have a really high demand reading each month and you are billed on demand, it is worth checking out.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
1. at least in PA, power companies cannot just up your kw price because usage dropped. they must pass on to all customers their cost of aquisition of the power. the company delivering the power to you is not the company making the power. The delivery company cannot make profit on the cost of the electricity.

I know for sure that in NY & NJ this is how it works. Maybe it's just for commercial accounts and not residential. I have numerous bills from various local businesses. I have collected bills from the past several months and each bill has a different cost per Kw and it changes every month. We have installed a capacitor in a Diner that didn't want an ESCO company and in 3 months that he had it, they have steadily raised his price per Kw so that his bill is about the same as it was before. I don't know if this is legal or how they are doing it, I just know that this is being done and has happened at a few other locations too.

2. some regions will need a permit. In one local municipality, you technically need a permit to change a lightswitch plate cover, so I would not make a blanket statement that permits are not needed.

We've have talked with several electricians and even have a guy who worked for the NYC Dept. of Buildings, none have mentioned a permit. I was questioning that too and I will find a definite answer. That will probably vary by city or state. Some revisions probably need to be made to the FAQ sheet for each state separately.

3. this tech has been around for some time. I think you may be misunderstanding the tech a bit. The key to finding out whether or not you benefit is to see whether or not you get billed on demand. some do and some do not. demand is basically spikes in usage. So if you power up AC for instance and at the point of powerup your AC draw1000 watts/hour, but when it is running, it is only drawing 20 watts/hour (these numbers are for illustration only). The power company charges demand customers for the reality that every so often they need to be able to deliver 1000 watts/hour, so they must keep this in reserve so as not to cause the grid to crash (simplistic explanation, but you get the point). What the capacitor does is stores up power and levels out demand. So when the AC kicks on, it may draw 500 watts/hour from the power company and 500 watts/hour from the capacitor thus cutting their demand in half. Again, this is simplistic explanation and the numbers are fiction, but the science is solid.

I know it's been around some time. Electric companies have actually been using it themselves for the past 70 years. From what I understand, Commercial businesses get billed on demand. We have not run into a business yet that gets billed any other way. We seek out customers that have really high demand such as restaurants, hotels , residential buildings, warehouses with heavy equipment, supermarkets, laundry mats, etc... They all have heavy equipment with high demand. I mentioned that it would not work in residential and it would not really help unless there was use of such equipment. It does not save at all on any type of lighting. The focus is on customers with high demand.

Together with the ESCO Company, it produces significant savings. If you want, you can PM me and I can show you some samples of before and after bills at a few local businesses.

I'm the least bit of a salesmen. I actually hate sales. The only reason I'm doing this is because I know it's providing a great service to local business owners. Saving that much per month means a lot to businesses "just trying to get by" in this economy. I know many business owners in my area and If I can help them succeed then it helps me succeed. Plus helping people and making great contacts will really boost my other businesses and my fastlane goals.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
please don't take what I said as raining on your parade. My goal was to help your info to better your copy. I have no doubt they work. controlling demand is an excellent way to control the costs. I am not shocked that ny and nj would allow such criminalness to be legal, they are mafia states.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
lease don't take what I said as raining on your parade. My goal was to help your info to better your copy. I have no doubt they work. controlling demand is an excellent way to control the costs. I am not shocked that ny and nj would allow such criminalness to be legal, they are mafia states.

No I didn't take it like that at all Kurt. I should have thanked you for helping me. I apologize. The more questions I get about this, the better it is for me. I was actually hoping to get bombarded with more questions just in case there were some things I missed and when I went to go sell it, I didn't get hit with a surprise question. I figured there would be people on here that knew about electric. I'm just learning now. The more I learn, the better I can do.

I don't believe NY/NJ to be Mafia controlled states. Those days are long over. There's no more Soprano's. The corruption lies within the government itself starting with the politicians. It's not just these two states either. It happens everywhere. The whole government is full of corruption. It's all about who you know. The company sees this problem when their going out and trying to sell their LED light which is far better than any on the market. Their dealing with companies with far inferior contracts, getting awarded the bid, most likely because they had some inside connection with a politician.

Do you know anything about how they charge in PA for commercial accounts? Is it by demand?

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask because I want learn as much as possibly can. I don't want any unforeseen problems down the road.

Thanks,
Sal

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
SynapSense® Corporation - Home
Similar to this?

I believe that is something totally different. Looks like it has to do with cooling fans on large computer servers.

Michael W.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 2, 2009
Ok City, OK
I'm the least bit of a salesmen. I actually hate sales. The only reason I'm doing this is because I know it's providing a great service to local business owners. Saving that much per month means a lot to businesses "just trying to get by" in this economy. I know many business owners in my area and If I can help them succeed then it helps me succeed. Plus helping people and making great contacts will really boost my other businesses and my fastlane goals.

It seems as though our target market is the same, if you don't mind me asking, how did you approach these businesses? I've never had to sell B2B door-to-door basically so I am a little curious. My initial goal is to do a few projects myself, prove the model, then start hiring a sales team to blitz the place. Oklahoma isn't the BEST place to start with energy conservation as our energy cost is pretty low already, but there are some utility subsidies...

Last edited:

lleone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 7, 2011
New York
Sounds like a great product and living in NYC I'm sure there are a lot of businesses who would be interested. I think the way you can make it fastlane is possibly as a franchisor. This sounds like a need that would be prevalent to most of the country. I remember there being a couple of different "cost reduction" type franchisors out there, but not sure of their cost structure. If the product is simple to install and not overly expensive, then maybe a B2B website or even industry specific advertising would work.

Let us know how you progress.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Sounds very interesting, but is it a US opportunity only, or is it possible to apply it in Europe as well?

We sold a few units to my cousin who manages a huge printing warehouse in New Jersey. He then bought 2 more units for their warehouse in Toronto, Canada. He's had them in for a few months now and they are working out very well for him.

As far as Europe goes, I'm not sure how things work with electrical supply over there. I will look into it though, as it could be a huge opportunity if there is nothing like it overseas.

It seems as though our target market is the same, if you don't mind me asking, how did you approach these businesses?

As of right now, since this is a brand new product and it's in it's infancy stage, I'm starting with business owners that I know first. I just happen to know a lot of people who own businesses that this is suited for. My plan is to let a bunch of them try it out for a month and if they like it, they will buy it. Most of them have numerous buildings so after they see the savings they will want it in each one. After that, word should start to spread fairly quickly.

My other plan of attack is to build a team of salesmen, I've already hired 8 guys to sell for me in various parts of NY/NJ. Since the commission is so high, I am able to pay them part of my commission and it is way more than fair. I'm not really a salesman . I'm more of a leader so this way will work much better for me.

So far it's going well. I have a few meeting with some big time business owners this week and next. This should really kick into another gear in about 2 months once we have a nice list of references and testimonials.

Michael W.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 2, 2009
Ok City, OK
As of right now, since this is a brand new product and it's in it's infancy stage, I'm starting with business owners that I know first. I just happen to know a lot of people who own businesses that this is suited for. My plan is to let a bunch of them try it out for a month and if they like it, they will buy it. Most of them have numerous buildings so after they see the savings they will want it in each one. After that, word should start to spread fairly quickly.

Seems logical.

My other plan of attack is to build a team of salesmen, I've already hired 8 guys to sell for me in various parts of NY/NJ. Since the commission is so high, I am able to pay them part of my commission and it is way more than fair. I'm not really a salesman . I'm more of a leader so this way will work much better for me.

Exactly. I'm the same way and I figure I can do 4-5 deals to get the process down and hire it out. The money in this game is huge! Maybe we can collaborate somehow. I'd be more than willing to split the commish on a deal if it went through.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
ounds very interesting, but is it a US opportunity only, or is it possible to apply it in Europe as well?

So far we have some boxes in Canada. As far as Europe goes, I'll find out if there's any chance of that in the near future.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Perhaps I missed this in the forum, but why can't this item be sold in states that are not de-regulated? I know little about the utility sector.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Theres no problem with selling it in states that aren't deregulated. The problem is that in states that aren't deregulated, you can't get a fixed rate. A fixed rate is crucial because without it electric companies can change their rate at any time they want for no apparent reason.

What we noticed here in NY/NJ is that when a business with our box didn't have a fixed rate, the electric company raised the price per kilowatt as demand went down. They are obviously noticing the lower demand and adjusting their price to even it out.

In a deregulated state, you can get locked in at a low fixed rate for up to 5 years and there's no way for the electric company to make up for the lower demand.

Within the next 2 years, every state should be deregulated.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
I see. Thanks for the clarification. Well hell if thats the case no wonder no one saves energy in these states; if they are just going to raise the rates when you save whats the incentive lol.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
if they are just going to raise the rates when you save whats the incentive lol.

Government corruption! That's the beauty of this whole DE-regulation. Finally we have an opportunity to say "screw you" to the huge corrupt energy companies.

roc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 12, 2011
In PA, (Philly area), you need to have $2500 for the security deposit, plus you may need a EIN, but I'm not 100 % on this. Check your PM btw, thanks. Roc

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
And your obviously a competitor. I was always taught not to knock my competition. If you really need to know what that fake report is about I'll explain. It's a BS complaint from an ex partner who was caught stealing from the company. There is actually a lawsuit against him now. I'm wondering now if this is you Vinny.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.