The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Fake Door Testing] Does anyone want to test your new product in S.Korea? if so, I can help you for free

simpo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 6, 2017
South Korea
Hi there, I'm a founder of a start-up in S.Korea.
I've been developing market research algorithm and I want to do a small experiment, which I call price testing!
I assume most of you have heard of the fake door testing. If you haven't and want to know how it goes, check this out (not promoting my blog or sth)

Interesting story here
I did price testing last week with a friend of mine's product which was an eco bag with Starbucks logo on it.
He was going to sell it for 9,500 won (=$8) But I made a fake door and promoted on Instagram the same bag for the price of 8,900won(=$7.2) which was a bit cheaper than the original price. Me and my friend were freaked out when we saw the result.
$7.2$8$10
Ad Clciks100100100
Purchase button clicked13 times5 times2 times
Total sales$93.87$38.54$19.31
Cost per click$0.26$0.30$0.35
Total sales - total promotion cost$67.75$8.28$-15.82

His decision was not really bad but he gotta face with the fact that he almost missed the opportunity to earn 800% more. He could've spend less on promoting and earn more revenue.
Now, I'm wondering if others outside of this country want to give it a go.
You don't even need to have an actual product, just images would do the job.
You should pay your advertising, but don't have to pay me anything. It's totally up to you how much you want to spend on advertising.
The more you spend, the more accurate data will come out.
Just let me know how did it go and get free copy writing and test result, pretty good deal isn't it?
comment below if you are interested in

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.