The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accelerate Your New Product Launch: Affordable Strategies, Unique Value Add-Ons, And Expert Engineering Service

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Ian was super helpful and very positive.

He always got back to me very fast and was very patient with my not so good english.

He definitely knows what hes talking about. If you have physical product idea, you definitely should check Ians services out.
I really enjoyed talking with you, and really enjoyed the challenge of applying my knowledge to help give you insights to grow your web development business, I believe you carved out a great niche, and can leverage your skills with what we talked about.. oh! Your English is great haha. Message me anytime.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Just finished some large projects, so my schedule opened up for next week.. Who wants to chat about their idea?
Let's do an intro call... Book HERE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Great news everyone, as my schedule has changed, I have more time to spend listening to all your epic fastlane ideas! So whether you have an idea for a product invention or alteration.. An app, need changes made, or just want to pick my brain a little bit.. I'm happy to speak with you :) Book a FREE call here.. Introductory Call - Ian Thompson

Last edited:

HarrisonSmoske

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 4, 2024
Ian and I discussed my problem over the phone, and he helped me tremendously. I have a good idea, great ambition, but I lacked a true plan of attack. I was aimless and jumping from step 1 to step 10. Ian broke it down for me, step by step, on the direction I should be headed to find the rights leads. Our phone call was so awesome because Ian was showing me the light and giving me all these great ideas. I said it before, I'm ambitious. So I had to go out that same day and test Ian's solution, and it worked. I no longer was aimlessly wandering, I had a clear plan on how to generate leads and get the customers to trust me, without asking for anything in return. My phone call with Ian was incredibly valuable, he's a tremendous asset to the fastlane forum, and if you really want to up your game, get some new ideas, or just get started then Ian is your guy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.