The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fear and Action-Faking in Entrepreneurship-- a 19 year old's guide to askholing.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
1. You guys don't know anything about dropshipping. Still nobody has told me "yeah, I do dropshipping for a living and what you're doing is too little work for dropshipping." Just a bunch of people who THINK that what I'm doing for dropshipping is too little work and are giving me useless and redundant advice/labeling me a "action faker" for working 6-8 hours a day. I'm sick of replying to the same old criticisms that help nobody like a broken record because people don't understand dropshipping. It's a waste of my time and yours.
I don't know why but this really stood out to me. I have a hunch that if you were to rephrase this sentence in anyway or make an attempt to clarify it, it would sound the same every single time. Let's look at what you're really saying: "You guys don't know anything about drop-shipping because you're not proving to me that you've done it and you're not giving me the exact steps!".

You ever think that maybe the advice you're getting isn't the problem? Maybe you're the problem. Maybe the way you think is the problem. Perhaps you're asking the wrong questions—insane, I know!

If I was afraid of the truth I wouldn't have made another journey thread on Black Hat World.
And if you weren't afraid of the truth you wouldn't immediately discredit everyone in this thread because they're not telling you what you want to hear.

The Beginning of My Thread was a Trainwreck and made terrible first Impressions
Victim mindset?

I'm convinced this is just a trolling. I hope it is, actually. Hell, the first TWO replies (from other members) to your thread are solid pieces of simple advice that could make a huge impact on your progress.

Take the victim filter off your goggles, dude. See what's REALLY being said.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser091

In all seriousness, I've read your comments and I do like this concept of the bad habit of "action faking" and that there's actions you can be taking to just spike dopamine and feel busy. I'll pay attention to it.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
"...optimize dropshipping site"

Me:

2qx9q48.gif

How does this make money?
Dude, you're talking so much :shit:

Your posts are about eating, shitting, and sleeping. That's a waste of life kid. You're worse then my dog lmao.

You're not about that fastlane life. Fastlane individuals don't talk about it, they be about it. F*ck posting on a forum, just make a f'ing sale.

Go from 0 to 1. Then keep working up.

Nobody gives a f** about your sleep schedule kid. lol. Go dropship fidget spinners or something. Stop talking horse shit here.

P.S. this kid is a troll. Don't feed the troll!
@LordPhenny after 4PM:

2nu0nc7.jpg

Last edited:

Contrarian

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
583%
Nov 13, 2014
Jalisco, Mexico
This is probably one of the comical threads I've ever had the joy of reading -

@LordPhenny - You have to understand why everyone who is dropping bombs on you because it's blatantly clear that you're entitled, have little to no motivation and are flat out lazy.

I used to wonder why the longer tenured forum guest would destroy people asking certain questions...then it hit me, these guys were at one point in their lives in dire needs, at rock bottom or had an FTE event which changed their lives forever. They put in the 60/70/80 hour weeks, they didn't go down to the beach to read, they had to learn things using the tools they had and the brain between their ears.

They weren't living at home suckling of their parents teet, they weren't waking up at 4pm in the afternoon (which is just unbelievable), they weren't working 0-2 hours a day and they weren't bullshitting - they were literally fighting to change their lives. You've never been there, but I have, i've slept in car's when my apartment burned down when I was 18, slept on couches, worked shit jobs where I have been degraded, have had to sell personal belongings to give to my mother so she could make the rent, did illegal things that in hindsight were unbelievably stupid and still today sleep in a musty basement because I sold my condo to start a fastlane business and paid off all my debt.

I am thirty-F*cking-two years old and I sleep in a musty basement to save money for a fastlane business. This is called sacrifice - you've probably never had to do this and I hope you never have to, I hope you learn from the forum.

At 19 these guys did not have the tools you have today and you're squandering the opportunity and time you have - this is why these guys are bombing you - you do not know what you have in front of you. This forum literally has people who are giving you a step by step guide on how to start a business and succeed and will actually answer your questions if you ask them - it is un-F*cking-believable, people pay hundred, probably thousands of dollars for the same content and advice that is FREELY given on this forum.

This is the realest shit i've ever written and I'm going to wrap this up by saying this - unfortunately one day your parents will pass and will not be here, you will not have them to rely on and at the rate the US is going you probably won't have social security. Stop acting like a victim and start really working towards your goals if - you are serious. If you aren't just pack it up and continue to be live the life you are living, there is nothing wrong with the way you're living if this is how you choose to live your life, just don't wake up at 42 and regret your life choices.

Best of luck to you

Out-F*cking-standing! Please post more often sir.

6-8 hours a day sounds like a holiday. I am sincerely looking forward to the day when that is enough to keep realising my goals. In the meantime - you can't keep a damn plane coasting along in the air without first giving it 100% throttle for as long as it takes to finally get airborne and to your desired altitude.

G

GuestUser091

@LordPhenny I won't add to the well-deserved atom bombs of truth dropped by some the forum's best contributors - if 5+ pages of it don't convince you, you're not ready to hear it.

So here's an olive branch - since I was a pedantic, misguided, spoiled try-hard once:

Take a break (no sarcasm). For real - take a break from this hustle. 9 times out of 10, I'd tell someone to start something immediately and not read another book or article or FB group thread or anything. To just go do something for someone and to charge for it. Service, product, whatever.

You're exceptional in this regard.

Press pause. Read the books. Unscripted , then TMFL. Read them at a coffee shop or a library. Turn your phone off. Do not track and write about how much or how long you read. Just read to comprehend.

You made it to the forum so the spark is there.

Your'e so close to being right. Read the books, then come back and share your thoughts.

I actually read the first few chapters of The Millionaire Fastlane last night. The whole premise of "you're not going to get rich by investing in 401k's or clipping coupons" to me is like "yeah no shit, that was never my plan." I left that paradigm when I was 16. But nonetheless, from the summaries I skimmed I think it can be a decent book. Found MJ DeMarcos pre-26 years old situation hauntingly similar to mine and that would be a tragedy if that was my life too.

I don't think it or any other book for that matter is really groundbreaking enough to warrant a whole day to take off and read though. Leave that for the action fakers ;) . I'll read it occasionally and finish it at my own pace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I actually read the first few chapters of The Millionaire Fastlane last night. The whole premise of "you're not going to get rich by investing in 401k's or clipping coupons" to me is like "yeah no shit, that was never my plan." I left that paradigm when I was 16. But nonetheless, from the summaries I skimmed I think it can be a decent book.

I don't think it or any other book for that matter is really groundbreaking enough to warrant a whole day to take off and read though. Leave that for the action fakers ;)

Ok, what about the other chapters? The other chapters about how if you chase money you'll fail?

The chapter about CENTS, the fastlane commandments, would be good too.

Seriously, finish the book and you'll realize real quick why everyone is losing their minds reading this thread. You violate everything that this community holds as a value.

And no it's not because we're pretentious or elitist, it's because we've watched it work. There was a thread on the inside started 2 days ago about a veteran member selling his online ecom business for millions of dollars.

Do you think he tried focusing on the 10 year old method of dropshioing that doesn't work?

G

GuestUser091

Ok, what about the other chapters? The other chapters about how if you chase money you'll fail?

The chapter about CENTS, the fastlane commandments, would be good too.

Yeah I read about the giving value element to it in the summaries I skimmed. That's just Basic 2017 Business Success 101, give value. Great and crucial concept, just rehashing of shit I know and have read before. But new angles of viewing old concepts are always great so that's why I'm reading it. 90% of the limited business/self-dev stuff I read is just different authors taking the same concept I know and hitting it at different angles/perspectives, using different words to describe essentially the same thing. BUT sometimes a different wording can make all the difference. Otherwise, 10% of books are genuinely new concepts.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Yeah I read about the giving value element to it in the summaries I skimmed. That's just Basic 2017 Business Success 101, give value. Great and crucial concept, just rehashing of shit I know and have read before.

What value are you giving by drop-shipping from Aliexpress?

G

GuestUser091

What value are you giving by drop-shipping from Aliexpress?

Selling people stuff they otherwise would never know about. And yes, there's flaws to dropshipping as people have mentioned (e.g. long a$$ shipping times, supplier F*ck ups, etc). If I was doing a good bit of money on dropshipping I'd consider order fulfillment in the USA once I built out a brand. But no point to order 1000 of a product upfront that won't sell which makes dropshipping the perfect option in the initial stages of building an ecommerce store/brand.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I think you have all the wrong impressions about what you're actually doing.

You say that dropshipping is just 'set it and forget it' but you're not making any profitable sales. So you're doing something wrong but you're thinking you're doing something right.

If your products are good, you can tell people about them. Bloggers, Youtubers, influencers. Reach out. You'll hear lots of no's but some people will be interested in reviewing the product.

If your products are good, you can write about them and about the problems they solve. Creating and publishing content is something you can do while you're not specifically trying to drive sales.

Trust me: you CAN fill 8 hours a day with actual productive work, even if you don't know what to do.

It's not your model that makes us look at you a certain way: it's your attitude. You're not the only one who has come here, talked about doing something, then after prompting for advice you shrug it off and assume that people who have been in business for longer than you've been alive (oh noooo ageism sound the alarm) don't know shit about what you're trying to do.

Black Hat World is a shitty forum made up nearly entirely of scum, scammers, fraudsters, cheaters, and people just trying to make the quickest buck possible. They're all peddling crap like content spinners, directory submitters, scrapers, and other stuff that is meant to shortcut the process. You going there seems to imply that you're perfectly OK with compromising your morals (if you have any) and making money at other people's expense.

You've been given good advice. Why do you react in such a way? We're not here to make you feel good about what you're currently doing: we're here to help set you on the path to actual success.

Personally, I think you need a new hustle. That's just me, though. But there are still people in 2017 making decent money off of dropshipping (even though it's much harder to do nowadays). So... you do you boo

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
I don't think it or any other book for that matter is really groundbreaking enough to warrant a whole day to take off and read though.

The book isn't worthy, but a whole day off because you "lost sight of your vision and needed a break" ... that's ayyokay

I can't even...

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Why do the crazies that sign off and say they're never coming back always come back?

@MJ DeMarco forum feature proposal: If a person signs off in a huff and says they're never coming back like a 19 yr old girl claiming she's deleting her Facebook, is it possible to set in motion a self-destruct sequence for their profile? A douchebag doomsday device if you will?

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
The fact that he goes to Blackhat World and pretends like he's going somewhere better is hilarious.

The word Black Hat in business is synonymous with unethical marketing.

It would be like someone in the financial industry saying "screw you im going to Ponzi World" and wondering why everyone blacklisted you.

Last edited:

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Yeah I read about the giving value element... That's just Basic 2017 Business Success 101...rehashing of shit I know and have read before. But new angles of viewing old concepts are always great so that's why I'm reading it.

You give proof of the action-faking right here.

"Shit I know" but you don't put it into action. Instead you continue to read other things looking for the 'new angles' aka the shortcuts.
How do I know? Because I did this for the longest time.

You didn't make one sale...meaning you didn't bring value to anyone. Re-tooling the ads aren't going to fix that.

"I KNOW" are the two suicide words for entrepreneurs.

They represent "I" meaning 'It's about me.'
And "KNOW" meaning 'you can't possibly teach me anything.'

ZeroToOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
May 6, 2017
KS
I don't think it or any other book for that matter is really groundbreaking enough to warrant a whole day to take off and read though.

Wait... What about all those hours already spent "reading at the beach"? And those days of literally... nothing. Suddenly, all this wasted time is valuable? What is it you are busy doing again?

You've already gotten plenty of good advice, which you've ignored. You've blown a perfectly good chance to accomplish something if you really wanted to, but you continue to ignore everything contributed and claim to already have all this business knowledge. Re-read your own thread. No one here can possibly take you seriously.

In the spirit of helpfulness, I'll give you some advice to go along with all this. I thought I knew everything when I was young too. The sooner you realize that's wrong, the quicker you'll be successful. Also, lay off the weed. It makes you stupid and kills motivation. It's the only explanation (besides trolling) that explains this inane thread.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yeah I read about the giving value element... That's just Basic 2017 Business Success 101...rehashing of shit I know and have read before. But new angles of viewing old concepts are always great so that's why I'm reading it.

I know everything about health and fitness says the 400 lb fat dude who just sat down to eat a cheesecake.

For others dropping by, here are some concepts to think about as this train continues to tumble down the ravine...

* Bro-marketing...
* The Commandment of Control...
* Action-faking...
* The Shortcut scam (vs the process principle)
* Righteousness...
* Shelving biases...
* Commitment vs interest
* Value arrays (or lack thereof)

I can go on and on, but why bother. This thread has literally become a case study in how to fail and how not to execute.

Yet, the OP claims to be an expert at business, so much so he can skim books that have made many millionaires and freed countless lives around the world.

Here, have another cheesecake while you tell us how to get six-pack abs.

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
Selling people stuff they otherwise would never know about. And yes, there's flaws to dropshipping as people have mentioned (e.g. long a$$ shipping times, supplier F*ck ups, etc). If I was doing a good bit of money on dropshipping I'd consider order fulfillment in the USA once I built out a brand. But no point to order 1000 of a product upfront that won't sell which makes dropshipping the perfect option in the initial stages of building an ecommerce store/brand.

You can introduce products to market without ordering 1000 units upfront. It's called a sample order.

You're looking for shortcuts.

There aren't any shortcuts to making money.

You're the reason I barely hang out around people my age:

Live at home.
Lazy.
Entitled.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
18623275_677699952413753_6695492706281426260_o.jpg

"I've been financially sane once before through crime, but now I have no choice but to do it legally this time."

WTF
In his defense, some of the most successful entrepreneurs I've met have done some form of illegal activity for income before finding their legal path to freedom.

It's one thing to do whatever it takes with your back against the wall, but in this case his back is just against a toilet seat.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Black Hat World is a shitty forum made up nearly entirely of scum, scammers, fraudsters, cheaters, and people just trying to make the quickest buck possible. They're all peddling crap like content spinners, directory submitters, scrapers, and other stuff that is meant to shortcut the process. You going there seems to imply that you're perfectly OK with compromising your morals (if you have any) and making money at other people's expense.
Good reminder that finding the FLF is a blessing & not to take it for granted. You could have end up here reading @LordPhenny posts.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014

Your just lazy dude tryiing to make a quick buck cause you some stupid facebook ad advertising how some 20 year old dude makes 2m/year dropshipping..

Hint: (he left out his shit margin that nets him 10%)
Other Hint: (it doesnt work anymore thats why he's teaching it)

You'd rather leach off someone elses products than take the time and effort to do it yourself.

You'd rather have someone show you the way than create the way

You'd rather have someone give it to you than earn it.

Everything about your posts is what I despise about people my age "playing entreprenuer", asking me to go to lunch with them, partner with them, hear them out... It bleeds of just leeching off others rather than actually doing something.

You know what I did when I got started? Along with tons of other forum members..

I created a brand and I ordered 1000 of a product which I WORKED to sell through creating value, marketing, and a shit load of work.

I didnt wake up at 4pm, post on a forum about my bullshit then call it a day because I lost motivation.

YOU CANT EVEN READ THE BOOK ON WHICH THIS FORUM IS BASED BECAUSE YOUR THAT LAZY.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
I don't think it or any other book for that matter is really groundbreaking enough to warrant a whole day to take off and read though. Leave that for the action fakers ;) . I'll read it occasionally and finish it at my own pace.

Yeah just lazy dude.
YOU CANT EVEN READ THE BOOK ON WHICH THIS FORUM IS BASED BECAUSE YOUR THAT LAZY.

No dude he clearly has this figured out. Reading the book would be an action-fake from his very real schedule.

CNN re-runs in an hour.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
That's just Basic 2017 Business Success 101, give value. Great and crucial concept, just rehashing of shit I know and have read before.

You haven't achieved Basic 2017 Business Success 101.... so, no,... you don't know it.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Everything about your posts is what I despise about people my age "playing entreprenuer", asking me to go to lunch with them, partner with them, hear them out... It bleeds of just leeching off others rather than actually doing something.

Oh god this. "I'd be down to start a business together, let me know if you have an idea"

No

Rep+

G

GuestUser450

I actually read the first few chapters of The Millionaire Fastlane last night. The whole premise of "you're not going to get rich by investing in 401k's or clipping coupons" to me is like "yeah no shit, that was never my plan." I left that paradigm when I was 16.

Ok, last try:

Imagine this thread is your product and the forum is the market.

You've been unwilling to accept that you're wrong, despite the market repeatedly, emphatically, telling you so.

In the real word, refusing to learn and adapt from feedback aborts your business before it can ever scale. No one cares about what you want to sell. They care about what they want to buy. Listen. Don't read to react, but rather to understand the customer.

Humility is non-negotiable. You have to understand what people want regardless of your opinion of it. A misguided smug complacency that you're smarter than anyone else will leave you broke.

Level the F*ck up. This isn't reddit where you get a troll trophy for subversive irony. You win nothing - in fact, we gain, because this is no longer your thread. We've taken your product and re-purposed it as a cautionary discussion about the dangers of ego and inflated sense of self-importance. If your posts were extracted, this thread would be GOLD.

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Dec 9, 2016
I don't think it or any other book for that matter is really groundbreaking enough to warrant a whole day to take off and read though. Leave that for the action fakers

You can learn a lot from books,
Many authors are selfmade.
We live in a time were there are Forums like this, dont you think humility and respect are important.
People that been there en done that take there time to teach us a thing or two.
From a little bit tough love nobody died.
Be humble, be teachable and always keep learning.

I hope one day you can teach the art off dropshipping biz

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Your just lazy dude tryiing to make a quick buck cause you some stupid facebook ad advertising how some 20 year old dude makes 2m/year dropshipping..

Hint: (he left out his shit margin that nets him 10%)
Other Hint: (it doesnt work anymore thats why he's teaching it)

You'd rather leach off someone elses products than take the time and effort to do it yourself.

You'd rather have someone show you the way than create the way

You'd rather have someone give it to you than earn it.

You know what I did when I got started? Along with tons of other forum members..

I created a brand and I ordered 1000 of a product which I WORKED to sell through creating value, marketing, and a shit load of work.

I didnt wake up at 4pm, post on a forum about my bullshit then call it a day because I lost motivation.

Rep+
Remind me to give you my forum password so you can imposter for me while I'm away. :playful:

This thread reminds me of another recent trainwreck...

Notable! - Best new car research website! (How NOT to ask/take advice)

At the end of the day, we want entrepreneurs to succeed. Our terseness is not because we are haters, it's because we hate seeing others make the same mistakes 200,000 other dreampreneurs made before them.

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
LMAO this thread was an entertaining read. I'm a fan of BlackHatWorld, they share some good information on there and are usually at the cutting-edge of the latest SEO methods for ranking on Google. Not everyone that goes to it "has no morals".

Anyways, I can tell OP is looking for a "get-rich-quick" scheme and wants results now. He wants instant gratification and ALL of your replies go against that. It's why he's been ignoring every suggestion posted on here because it doesn't fit into his reality. Oh well, there's nothing we can do now.

G

GuestUser091

This thread reminds me of another recent trainwreck...

Notable! - Best new car research website! (How NOT to ask/take advice)

At the end of the day, we want entrepreneurs to succeed. Our terseness is not because we are haters, it's because we hate seeing others make the same mistakes 200,000 other dreampreneurs made before them.

Yeah that guy clearly should've done basic market research. I made that same rookie entrepreneur mistake of not doing market research too and spent 2 F*cking precious years of my life on a disaster project that had no market but I thought there was a market because "myself and friends + family like it!" ... led to nowhere and you see me selling it to my friend in the beginning of this thread. Funny how he flat out admits it halfway through his thread that "no I didn't do any market research, BUT I'm a car guy and I like it." *facepalm*

I do see parallels between his thread and my thread of 95% disagreement and 5% lukewarmness in the comments. It's obvious to me he's F*cking up and getting criticism for it. I don't think I'm F*cking up now but I'm definitely getting an equal or greater amount of criticism. But perhaps I am F*cking up and I will have to consider your comments to not be the whichride4you guy who is blissfully ignorant of his errors, but not for long once he learns that market research is necessary the hard way like I did and many entrepreneurs before him.

I will give my earnest effort to heed everyone's advice here and not learn it the hard way. Parts of it may be valid, other parts invalid. If I label valid advice as invalid and make more blunders, F*ck it, nobody's fault but mine and I will have to learn the hard way.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
Do you know how you can turn this whole thread around?
Potentially turning it into a Gold thread?

You could keep using it as a progress thread.
But you listen to the advice and use it.
And you write about how you use it, what holds you back or how you decide which advice is valuable or non-valuable.

If you don't think certain advice will help you, explain your reasons better for others to understand.

All of this would make this thread even more valuable to others (especially newbies) - because it would show the progress from zero to real growth.

I do see parallels between his thread and my thread of 95% disagreement and 5% lukewarmness in the comments. It's obvious to me he's F*cking up and getting criticism for it. I don't think I'm F*cking up now but I'm definitely getting an equal or greater amount of criticism. But perhaps I am F*cking up and I will have to consider your comments to not be the whichride4you guy who is blissfully ignorant of his errors, but not for long once he learns that market research is necessary the hard way like I did and many entrepreneurs before him.

I will give my earnest effort to heed everyone's advice here and not learn it the hard way. Parts of it may be valid, other parts invalid. If I label valid advice as invalid and make more blunders, F*ck it, nobody's fault but mine and I will have to learn the hard way.
Huge Respect for posting this.
Great step into the first direction - keep going!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.