The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A 19 year Old's UNSCRIPTED journey

Idea threads

Parallax

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 27, 2022
Am a 19 year old boy from Nigeria and I read the millionaire fast lane a while back, my family is made up of devout SLOWLANERS and most of my siblings have already started 9-5 reading the SCRIPT. I believe my best chance of saving them is to prove by my actions that's it's actually possible, this desire motivated me to start my Podcast and a YouTube channel. They've been running well so far but I know if I don't give up am going to get to the peak with time. Are there any other teenagers on this journey also???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
Am a 19 year old boy from Nigeria and I read the millionaire fast lane a while back, my family is made up of devout SLOWLANERS and most of my siblings have already started 9-5 reading the SCRIPT. I believe my best chance of saving them is to prove by my actions that's it's actually possible, this desire motivated me to start my Podcast and a YouTube channel. They've been running well so far but I know if I don't give up am going to get to the peak with time. Are there any other teenagers on this journey also???

I'm22, but I'm on that path to.. davide, nice to meet You.

melisizwe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 13, 2023
Turning 20 and yep making that change slowly but surely

MaximOntheRoad

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 4, 2023
Hey bro! I am 17, have a lot of goals and plans for the coming months, I would love have likeminded/positive people around me! Would you like to connect?

profisy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 15, 2023
Nigeria
Definitely. I'd love to have like minded people around too. How would you like to connect?

Hey bro! I am 17, have a lot of goals and plans for the coming months, I would love have likeminded/positive people around me! Would you like to connect
Hey bro! I am 17, have a lot of goals and plans for the coming months, I would love have likeminded/positive people around me! Would you like to connect?
Definitely. I'd love to have like minded people around too. How would you like to connect?

Emperor7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 15, 2023
Nigeria here

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
Am quite not sure about podcasting situations there, but if there are few well known podcasters in Nigeria, You actually do have a pretty good chance on becoming big . And just because you starting out, dont stop yourself from dreaming big, your best friend right now should be cold emails,

write cold emails to big people and invite them to ur podcast, who knows one might say yes and + you will get free publicity with that too !

you chances of getting a yes might be high since no one must have ever invited them on a podcast, but ofc keep ur cold emails sound great, make them think that they will be helping the youth by coming on your podcast or something like that, keep a spin on it.

Luke Stenberg

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 19, 2023
Im 18 and I have been studying business and reading books all independently, it’s nice to meet you and I’m always looking for new opportunities so if there’s anything you have thought of I’d love to collaborate on ideas!

Michael Ankrah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 23, 2023
I'm 21, and I live in Ghana, and would love to connect with all those that replied to this thread, and I've attached a video here, so watch it if you can, cause MJ clearly states how one can get started even if they're dead broke, which I know you are. Good luck bro.
View attachment From Flat-Broke to Filthy Rich_ How to Get Started Toward Wealth When You Have No Money & No S...mp4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...