The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

48 years old finished Unscripted and sad.

drleeds

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jul 2, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I am a little sad after finishing the book. Maybe it's because the book is aimed at younger people and I am already close to 50.

I am a family doctor in Florida. About two years ago, I quit my two jobs and dropped out of traditional medicine. By traditional, I mean the typical busy clinic where you only get 5 minutes with your doctor who is stressed out because of the hours they will have to sit in front of the EMR program to document your visit.

My office is what they call a micropractice. It is not that bad at all. The only problem is that I am in an extremely competitive area, so I am not as busy as I could be if we moved elsewhere and started over. I don't have a lot of expenses, but I'm not making enough money now.

I used to complain about how hard it was to attract patients. Then, about a year ago, I started studying SEO and I started blogging. I have written a lot of posts on my main practice website. Maybe 60-70. My posts have led directly to new patient calls because certain keywords I have used correspond to specific phone queries in such a way that I know it is working.

While my practice is still not busy enough, every new patient I get says they found me in a Google search. I have decided to go into the field of SEO for medical facilities. Specifically addiction treatment programs. With my website and practice, I can help a few people that live near my office. By doing SEO work for medical addiction programs, I can help a lot of people by helping more people suffering from addiction to find quality treatment programs. Of course, I will not work with a bad facility.

I have one current customer. We are still in the early stages and he understands that it takes time to get everything going. One problem I have is improving bounce rate on my own site and improving design on all of my sites. I have been studying and practicing with my theme to get better at that.

The other thing I am doing is forcing myself to do videos of myself speaking. I am terrible on camera and in front of an audience. I hate the way I sound and speak. My mouth gets extremely dry right away. Still, I am forcing myself to do it because I was told that putting videos of myself speaking as a medical expert may reduce my bounce rate. It did go down a little bit. I really need to work on the design and use the short code tools in my theme.

So that is my big idea for now. To do marketing work to help bring people suffering with addiction together with treatment programs on a larger scale than I can do in my own small practice. I am also building a site to directly bring patients and programs together. Maybe it is sort of like MJ's Limo business but for drug addicts and treatment programs.

I don't know if this is going to work out or be any good, but at least I am getting marketing experience, at least in content marketing and SEO. I am also pretty good at programming, though it makes me sleepy now. I always thought I would build a software company and sell medical software. I did write an open source EMR program that a lot of people like. I also published a tracking app on the Apple App store that I fully wrote myself. It is a drill down interface based on Core Data.

The thing about programming is that it is hard to get myself to sit down and work on programs that much anymore. I will add small features and fix bugs, but anything too big is tiring. Maybe with marketing experience, I can revisit selling programs. I used to complain that no one bought my app, but I did no marketing at all. I thought at the time that the app store just magically brought buyers to my app.

Enough about me. Thank you for letting me in to the forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

gatorgus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
May 17, 2017
Golden, Colorado
I am a little sad after finishing the book. Maybe it's because the book is aimed at younger people and I am already close to 50.

I am a family doctor in Florida. About two years ago, I quit my two jobs and dropped out of traditional medicine. By traditional, I mean the typical busy clinic where you only get 5 minutes with your doctor who is stressed out because of the hours they will have to sit in front of the EMR program to document your visit.

My office is what they call a micropractice. It is not that bad at all. The only problem is that I am in an extremely competitive area, so I am not as busy as I could be if we moved elsewhere and started over. I don't have a lot of expenses, but I'm not making enough money now.

I used to complain about how hard it was to attract patients. Then, about a year ago, I started studying SEO and I started blogging. I have written a lot of posts on my main practice website. Maybe 60-70. My posts have led directly to new patient calls because certain keywords I have used correspond to specific phone queries in such a way that I know it is working.

While my practice is still not busy enough, every new patient I get says they found me in a Google search. I have decided to go into the field of SEO for medical facilities. Specifically addiction treatment programs. With my website and practice, I can help a few people that live near my office. By doing SEO work for medical addiction programs, I can help a lot of people by helping more people suffering from addiction to find quality treatment programs. Of course, I will not work with a bad facility.

I have one current customer. We are still in the early stages and he understands that it takes time to get everything going. One problem I have is improving bounce rate on my own site and improving design on all of my sites. I have been studying and practicing with my theme to get better at that.

The other thing I am doing is forcing myself to do videos of myself speaking. I am terrible on camera and in front of an audience. I hate the way I sound and speak. My mouth gets extremely dry right away. Still, I am forcing myself to do it because I was told that putting videos of myself speaking as a medical expert may reduce my bounce rate. It did go down a little bit. I really need to work on the design and use the short code tools in my theme.

So that is my big idea for now. To do marketing work to help bring people suffering with addiction together with treatment programs on a larger scale than I can do in my own small practice. I am also building a site to directly bring patients and programs together. Maybe it is sort of like MJ's Limo business but for drug addicts and treatment programs.

I don't know if this is going to work out or be any good, but at least I am getting marketing experience, at least in content marketing and SEO. I am also pretty good at programming, though it makes me sleepy now. I always thought I would build a software company and sell medical software. I did write an open source EMR program that a lot of people like. I also published a tracking app on the Apple App store that I fully wrote myself. It is a drill down interface based on Core Data.

The thing about programming is that it is hard to get myself to sit down and work on programs that much anymore. I will add small features and fix bugs, but anything too big is tiring. Maybe with marketing experience, I can revisit selling programs. I used to complain that no one bought my app, but I did no marketing at all. I thought at the time that the app store just magically brought buyers to my app.

Welcome to the Forum! 48 is not too late to find this book! I'll be 46 in a week and am still fired up after reading TMF and Unscripted in the last two months. I've reduced my hours at my (thankless) Project Manager job so I have more time to work on a Fastlane endeavor. I wish I would have found the book 10 years ago, but unless my Fastlane path is a time machine there is nothing I can do about that now. :) I'm looking forward to where I'll be when I'm 48, 50, etc.. No reason to be sad, but be happy you found the book like I am. Good luck to you!

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

Why not package your medical knowledge in to a product that can be marketed??

The fact that you are an actual doctor should be a great asset.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard!

Dude, you'll never be as young as you are today.

Starting later in life DOES have some advantages. It's generally true that with age comes wisdom, which is an asset in business. It's also true that you have less time for your actions to compound, so to get around that you have to choose more carefully (i.e. use your wisdom!)

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Dec 14, 2014
46 in September here. I get what your saying about the whole "imagine what I could have accomplished..." line of thinking. Looking back at missed opportunity and fumbled play is painful. I've been rich and blown it. I'm fighting my way back and I get that feeling a lot. Our age bracket is an interesting one. Not old, but not young either.

It sounds like you are working on a good thing. You have your practice and you are beginning the process of creating a repeatable machine. Good on you, bro.

It's humbling to be at an age where we feel like we should "have it" and yet it's time to be a student. Struggling into new skills and refining old ones. Learning how the old skills fit the new world. Feeling about as confident in this new world as a kid at his first school dance and knowing it because we remember the feeling of that first dance. Lacking the false confidence that comes with youth, the bravery of not knowing how little we know.....it's like being naked in public. It's tough to explain and may not be truly grasped until you are there.

The only way is forward.

Upon re reading, I'm pretty sure I wrote that for me. It's cool. We got this.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
A doctor who's done marketing for himself and is considering doing marketing for other doctors? How cool.

I've quite a lot of content that might help you... check out the first radio interview in my signature, and the calls I had with @Scot and @Contrarian (link to master thread of all calls is in my signature).

cor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
May 8, 2016
The World
Is your name actually Dr. Leeds? That's a magnificent coincidence if it is... Dr. Leeds will teach you how to get leads for your practice

No.. wait! You are Dr. LEADS

Welcome!

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Where in Florida? I'm in Orlando half the year... if you're close by, I can stop in one day and help you out, no charge.

From the outside looking in without more details, you're sitting on a huge opportunity to become the leader in your given sub field. Anyone who can achieve measurable results for their own business, and replicate it, is sitting on a gold mine. (either for lead gen or selling packages/services) What happens is, you speak a certain language post struggle, and you will resonate with piers and like minded business owners in a way that salesmen can never replicate. Meaning, it's not selling anymore, it's like shooting fish in a barrel... but in a good way. You become friends with clients, and it's win win across the board. Pretty cool.

First though, you must crush it for yourself. When you start a new business (offering services/education/leads/whatever for similar med practices) from a place of non neediness, it opens up a whole new world that most can't compete with. In fact, it's this intimate knowledge and experience that's lacking in the marketplace in many industries. People are starving for a leader that won't F*ck them over, and actually knows what the hell they're talking about.

I also get the sense that your demeanor could use a pick me up based on your writing. Google Brent Smith Lifestyle story creation blueprint, it'll help you change your story about how you currently feel about your position in life, age, etc... The compound effect and the war of art might also help. Pick your head up, there's an amazing opportunity before you.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Rose Blumkin started Nebraska Furniture Mart at 45, sold the company at 89, got forced into retirement at 95, and then started another company right across the street from Nebraska Furniture Mart because Buffett hadn't made her sign a non-compete.

Just sayin'. You start when you start. Like everyone here. I wish I had known about this when I was 20, too, but I'll never be 20 again. After this year I'll never be 32 again, either. @lowtek is spot on.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
never-too-late-when-companies-started-infographic.png

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

I crashed and burned in my young 40's. Started from scratch (again). Learned how to climb again. Embraced the concepts contained within the Millionaire Fast Lane. Am on the precipice of an exit event that will put me in the position of F*ck You. I'll still work, but only because I have no intention of retiring until I am dead. I'll go do it again (and probably again after that).

I am not understanding what turning 50 has to do with anything, other than the fact that you're:
1. Too young to check in to a retirement community and play shuffleboard for the rest of your life and
2. Scarred enough from life to know how to get shit done

MJ's book is not aimed at young people. It's aimed at you. You specifically. I guarantee if he were talking to you one on one, he would tell you that he wrote this book for YOU.

E-Sharp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 9, 2015
Well, this is a relatable post. I read TMF two years ago at age 50 and remember feeling at the time massively inspired, but I also had age-related doubts (I think lowtek captured what that's about: less time for actions to compound). I also have a (non-physician) healthcare practice in a saturated market.

Two years after reading TMF and finding the forum, I now have a second business which is growing, and I've developed a number of new skills and a lot of knowledge. The progress I've made and what I'm doing now is not something I would have expected 2 years ago when I picked up the book. Although this second business is in an unrelated industry (e-commerce), some of my skills and experience from my healthcare career really help the new endeavor. Also, the "failure" of my first e-commerce attempt a year ago has been helpful as well.

OP, it sounds like you have a lot of skills, knowledge and experience, and some of that is high-barrier-to-entry stuff. In other words, it sounds like you're in a great place to start and you will bring a lot to the table. Welcome to the forum!

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast

Greetings from another doctor!

So man....I'm going to just take a moment for a quick reply.

First off:

Three Radically Important Questions You Can't Afford to Ignore

1. Who do you want to be in six months?
  2. Who and where do you want to be in five years?
  3. Do you have the guts to undertake radical changes to your lifestyle?
    1. Income
    2. Location (possibly)
    3. Weeks and months of study, practice, learn, repeat
    4. Sleeping like you were a resident again

Dr. Leeds...after three years on this forum, I can tell you that these three questions are the only ones that you have to answer right now.

It's critical that you answer honestly. To and for yourself as well as others (family, friends, acquaintances).

To do anything less will lead to action faking, bitterness, and disappointment.

Cheers!

Dr. @Iwokeup , Emergency Medicine

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
What a fantastic welcome to the forum.. I'm used to seeing younger guys coming on and then end up disappearing after introducing themselves.. For some reason the older people that come here I've noticed usually stick with their guns a bit longer.

Looking forward to your inputs!!

Mr. Gray

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Nov 8, 2016
You might want to read the book Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson.

The book will show you how to package what you know into a course and how to sell it online.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Hang on, I'm a little confused here. I mean, is my perception of doctors in America totally skewed? Aren't you making bucket loads of money? Can't you take aforementioned bucket loads and turn it into your fastlane business?

This ^ It's working, make it work even better, get into paid advertising, check out @Andy Black

There you go, not much to add to that apart from; go for it!

I am terrible on camera and in front of an audience. I hate the way I sound and speak. My mouth gets extremely dry right away.

Check out my thread on this exact subject https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-video-files-how-not-to-make-a-viral-video.

I think I get why you're depressed after reading Unscripted . I got the same feeling from reading the first 100 pages of Millionaire Fastlane , a kind of; shit-I've-wasted-my-life, type feeling.

However that soon went, when I realised I might not have ever read the book, or read it in my 90s or something, plus I was no where near as set up as you.

You have nothing to worry about, keep going, outsource the stuff you're no good at/don't have time for, and start worrying about what colour your Lambo will be :)

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia

Welcome to the forum @drleeds, it seems that you have a lot of experience when it comes to your field, a lot to contribute and a lot of value to provide.

Maybe you have to ask more and be clear about the feeling of being sad after reading the book, is it really because its aimed towards the younger people? Or is it because you think that if you apply the principles and succeed, you can no longer do what the younger people do, options that the younger people have, adventures that they take, etc...?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If I were in your position, I'd definitely pursue something where you can leverage your medical background. It will help relieve the sunk cost dissonance as well as erect a formibadle barrier to entry. While many doctors might agree with Fastlane/Unscripted principles, few will do anything about it due to the sunk cost of leaving practice.

Welcome to the forum.

PS: Unscripted was NOT written for young people -- it was written for anyone who has grown tired of life's scripted template.

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California

I don't believe the narrative that says, "should have started earlier" or "it's too late to..."

I'm not saying that's your message but it's a story that's out there. At 52, I've chosen to burn that script.

It is sad that the compound interest culture says my missing that barge sealed my fate, strongly implying it was the only boat in the harbor.

I'm glad MJ debunks that myth in Unscripted and puts the focus on making things happen ultimately in big ways. Age isn't a factor unless of course we're trying to win dunking competitions in our 50's or something.

It sounds like you're doing the hard work you need to do. Hopefully, you'll find support here with people finding their way on the same road as you whatever the age.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Unfortunately the good doctor hasn't been back since his original post which as we all know around here, is pretty much standard for 1 and done... post some yearning declarations of change, and then go back to scripted life, never to be seen again.

Oh well, I truly hope he returns. Some great commentary here from all walks of life.

drleeds

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jul 2, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Unfortunately the good doctor hasn't been back since his original post which as we all know around here, is pretty much standard for 1 and done... post some yearning declarations of change, and then go back to scripted life, never to be seen again.

Oh well, I truly hope he returns. Some great commentary here from all walks of life.

I am back! I have not checked back in here because I started reading The Millionaire Fastlane . I am about 62% through it. I am enjoying it as much as Unscripted . It is definitely worth reading both books. I realize I have not even hit a lot of great material, so I will keep reading.

I am also working hard on my medical addiction marketing business. I am managing SEO content marketing for four clients. Three of the clients are me, but one is real.

I realized that I am not a designer, so I am now giving in to using a talented designer located in India. I couldn't believe how she was able to implement my directions into a mockup. I am giving her all four sites now to work on since she doesn't charge too much. My mistake with this client was to try to convince him to wait for design until his keyword ranking moved up to the point where he had actual traffic. Clients like to see fancy design even if no one else sees it.

My wife wants to sell fruit cakes online. I don't know if that will ever go anywhere, but the funny thing is that I discovered no one ever registered the domain fruitbun.com. She is fine with calling them fruitbuns. One of my kids wants to sell slime and another wants to sell artwork.

I am not working for anyone and I am not in debt, so at least I have that going for myself. I could be selling my service to other clients, but I want to get the design work done and have solid performance numbers to show for this client. It shouldn't be too long. I really love writing blog posts for my sites. The Yoast plugin is getting happier with my writing. Somehow, transition words are naturally finding there way into more of my sentences.

Another thing I am working on is building authority by putting myself out there to do interviews and guest posts. Here is an example: Physician-designed EHRs work better for doctors

I do keep thinking about getting back to programming, but it is time consuming and difficult. I feel like I can be more productive working with my SEO team and doing as much writing as possible.

Also, I want to say thank you to everyone who commented on my post. There is a lot of great motivation here and useful advice. I will be going back to take notes.

Last edited:

drleeds

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jul 2, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
A doctor who's done marketing for himself and is considering doing marketing for other doctors? How cool.

I've quite a lot of content that might help you... check out the first radio interview in my signature, and the calls I had with @Scot and @Contrarian (link to master thread of all calls is in my signature).

I listened to the two radio interviews today. It is good to keep in mind that a business needs customers first.

I have been focusing on SEO because AdWords blocks many of the search terms that people use to find medical practices like mine. The majority of my practice is treating opioid addiction with medication. People search by the medication names or names of the drug they are abusing. These terms are blocked as keywords because they are pharmacy terms. A rep from Google actually told me on the phone that I should register myself as a pharmacy. Bing is better about this. I applied for exceptions for certain keywords and they granted them within a few days. The problem is that Bing is not used by enough people.

I am getting a lot of calls from organic search. Most of my new patients say they found me by searching Google. I want to try AdWords again because I just came up with a way to make landing pages that are responsive to phone, tablet and desktop. It doesn't cost anything and it's easy. I basically just use a little css to hide the header and footer for the WordPress theme I already use for everything else. It is such a dumb little trick but it works. I told a friend about it and he said he didn't want to have to do any programming. It is only two simple lines to copy and paste into the quick css setting.

drleeds

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jul 2, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is your name actually Dr. Leeds? That's a magnificent coincidence if it is... Dr. Leeds will teach you how to get leads for your practice

No.. wait! You are Dr. LEADS

Welcome!
Your post caused me to look for domain names such as drleads.com! I have a domain name obsession, even though I know it is not that important for SEO now. It looks like everything with the word lead in it is mostly taken. I did end up wasting a few dollars on two. heroinleads.com which I can forward to my medical addiction marketing site. And leadses.com. I have no idea why I thought that was a good idea. It was probably late at night.

drleeds

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jul 2, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Well, this is a relatable post. I read TMF two years ago at age 50 and remember feeling at the time massively inspired, but I also had age-related doubts (I think lowtek captured what that's about: less time for actions to compound). I also have a (non-physician) healthcare practice in a saturated market.

Two years after reading TMF and finding the forum, I now have a second business which is growing, and I've developed a number of new skills and a lot of knowledge. The progress I've made and what I'm doing now is not something I would have expected 2 years ago when I picked up the book. Although this second business is in an unrelated industry (e-commerce), some of my skills and experience from my healthcare career really help the new endeavor. Also, the "failure" of my first e-commerce attempt a year ago has been helpful as well.

OP, it sounds like you have a lot of skills, knowledge and experience, and some of that is high-barrier-to-entry stuff. In other words, it sounds like you're in a great place to start and you will bring a lot to the table. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for this. One of my biggest problems is to be satisfied in knowing that I have great potential in a certain area and then not working to develop that potential. It is probably laziness and also a fear of realizing my limitations. I used to think that if I could not be the best in the world at something, it was not worth doing. I like that people are now discussing the alternative of being the best at an intersection of 2, 3 or 4 things. For example, I am a naturally talented programmer, though at near 50, I am not going to compete with a world full of talented young programmers who have all the time in the world to learn and write code. However, I may be among the best in the world at being an osteopathic physician who is focused on addiction treatment and writes my own medical practice software. Recently, the AOA media relations department made me the official osteopathic medical software expert. Opportunities such as this will hopefully help me to network and explore new ways to do business.

Ornlu The Wolf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Aug 8, 2017
Mongolia
Age is the biggest downer in current society.

You look at other people succeed and then compare it to yourself, X years younger than me, or X years older than me.

It's not the age that makes a person successful, it's the effort behind it.

Society makes assumptions, that you should be in college by the age of X, get married by X and have a decent career by X.

But that's for the slowlaners. Us Fastlaners have it different.

I have a friend who is 50+, is a fitness coach, has a ripped body. He got enrolled into medical school. He had it planned many years ago like that.

Once you become a huge success, then no one will bat an eye how many years you screwed up. And that huge success can take less than 2 years.

Mark Zuck, Steve Jobs, KFC founder, JK Rowling -all their success happened like that, but the buildup took them years which many don't even know yet.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...