What's new

Almost finished Unscripted

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Christos83

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
3
Location
Ottawa Ontario Canada
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 233%
Hey @MJ DeMarco,

I admittedly borrowed Unscripted from the Ottawa Library at first... got most of the way through it but had to return it before I was done (Ch 41). I've since met with the "Business Librarian" who has provided a wealth of resources on eCommerce and I'm working my way through that as well.

You see, I'm guilty of prostituting my time for money lately as my job compensates me well, and I've got a wedding to pay for. I don't hate my job, but I hate how they own me and my time. Reading your book is like listening to myself rant - always seemed to me that signing up for a lifetime of payments was lunacy, but my opinions always fell on deaf ears as it didn't follow normal convention.

I just wanted you to know that I've purchased your book (on amazon through a link from your website) because this won't be the last time I read it. I know its just a drop in the bucket for you, but its the thought that counts :). I read another entrepreneurship book between Fastlane and Unscripted and realized that Entrepreneurship itself is a Fastlane for many, and I don't think I'll waste my time seeking anything else in terms of philosophy moving forward. I wanted to thank you for your frank rendition and the time you obviously dedicated to spreading your message. The book reads really well and is full of good stuff.

I worked 60 hours last week and have hence felt my motivation suffer. It's funny how subscribing to the scripted life fully for just a week can subdue you with exhaustion. I feel like life, the way it has been designed for us, does a really good job of putting us in an endless loop.

The book arrives in the mail tomorrow, and I've got ideas on how to get started once its done. I know that time management is going to be my biggest challenge and have started breaking it all down. I'm also training for a triathlon this summer... so I'm working to successfully complete these 3 goals by the fall.

My Why's all revolve around a wealthier life through more time with Family and Friends. I think that will be plenty.

Thanks again for your hard work, it will undoubtedly serve me well.

Plenty of fluids and rest. Should you tell me your symptoms I can recommend some OTC meds.

All the best,

Stos
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt gus tjesoph! Jeqqz vu jies vji cuult jewi nefi ep onqedv.

(Epf jeqqz vu jies e mocsesz op Depefe ot tvudloph vji cuul!)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom