What's new

Hi. Just finished Unscripted and unemployed because of the virus

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Itsmeantonios

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
46
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$340
User Power: 98%
Hi and thanks for reading. Glad to join the forum and start learning.

I've got a varied work/experience history and I'm in my mid 30's. I've been in network engineering, telecommunications, a police officer, and currently an unemployed float-plane pilot. I LOVE flying, but it's not going to allow me to buy my own float plane one day and "retire" early. I will continue flying when I can get a job again because I do truly love it, but it's not the end goal.

Picked up Unscripted after seeing it mentioned in a youtube video. Couldn't put it down. I read it in 2 days. Now I'm going to need to read it again, or at least parts to have the important stuff really sink in. I'll read TMF too. First time I've ever thought about being an entrepreneur but been a long time believer in "something is wrong with "the system." Truly living my life when I'm 65+ has NEVER made sense to me.

I've ALWAYS been interested in video games and making video games as well as more recently, 3D printing. I'll be picking up a 3D printer soon and I've already started learning game development with Unreal Engine. I've been unemployed since December (though I was vacationing in South America until late March). Starting to research these industries and thinking of business ideas in these areas now, but will be really head down after reading Unscripted again and Fastlane since some of these concepts are so foreign to me.

Currently staying with a friend for free while figuring things out. He's a fairly wealthy and getting wealthier by the day entrepreneur in the fracking oil and gas industry in Canada. He owns 20+ semi trucks and 30+ trailers many of which are leased/rented by other operators. Hoping to pick his brain and learn from him. He's got a business degree and accounting designation. We've been good friends since childhood.

I've got strong "WHYs" and a "f*** this" attitude toward giving my time to someone else, always have, just never knew how to get out. Reading Unscripted has really made me feel like it's possible to yell "F*** YOU" to the system and steer my own life.

Thanks and looking forward to check out the forum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom