The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi. Just finished Unscripted and unemployed because of the virus

Itsmeantonios

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 28, 2020
Canada
Hi and thanks for reading. Glad to join the forum and start learning.

I've got a varied work/experience history and I'm in my mid 30's. I've been in network engineering, telecommunications, a police officer, and currently an unemployed float-plane pilot. I LOVE flying, but it's not going to allow me to buy my own float plane one day and "retire" early. I will continue flying when I can get a job again because I do truly love it, but it's not the end goal.

Picked up Unscripted after seeing it mentioned in a youtube video. Couldn't put it down. I read it in 2 days. Now I'm going to need to read it again, or at least parts to have the important stuff really sink in. I'll read TMF too. First time I've ever thought about being an entrepreneur but been a long time believer in "something is wrong with "the system." Truly living my life when I'm 65+ has NEVER made sense to me.

I've ALWAYS been interested in video games and making video games as well as more recently, 3D printing. I'll be picking up a 3D printer soon and I've already started learning game development with Unreal Engine. I've been unemployed since December (though I was vacationing in South America until late March). Starting to research these industries and thinking of business ideas in these areas now, but will be really head down after reading Unscripted again and Fastlane since some of these concepts are so foreign to me.

Currently staying with a friend for free while figuring things out. He's a fairly wealthy and getting wealthier by the day entrepreneur in the fracking oil and gas industry in Canada. He owns 20+ semi trucks and 30+ trailers many of which are leased/rented by other operators. Hoping to pick his brain and learn from him. He's got a business degree and accounting designation. We've been good friends since childhood.

I've got strong "WHYs" and a "f*** this" attitude toward giving my time to someone else, always have, just never knew how to get out. Reading Unscripted has really made me feel like it's possible to yell "F*** YOU" to the system and steer my own life.

Thanks and looking forward to check out the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...